Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool concept, but got a few questions.

1. Why the positive and negative? This is an A/C system if I understand this correctly.

2. What stops the system from drawing high amps and shorting? In its simplest form it appears that a current is sent to ground.

-Core

Comment

Originally posted by Core View Post
      Cool concept, but got a few questions.

1. Why the positive and negative? This is an A/C system if I understand this correctly.

2. What stops the system from drawing high amps and shorting? In its simplest form it appears that a current is sent to ground.

-Core
      I wouldn't jump in at 250 volts.

The voltage should be brought up from zero with a variac.

It may be quite noisy and energetic.

Paul-R

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry but the dimension in red is false ......
        Perhaps not in mm but in inches ....

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/boilerw.jpg/][/URL]

Obelix

Comment

I think i know how to easily calculate the distance between the ring and the beer...I got the idea while watching this video:

starts a 1 min 30; it all in Phi or the golden mean (the key to resonance )

Hendershot Used Phi (or so I speculate!!) - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-10-2011, 11:58 AM.
          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

This is a game changer!!

MonsieurM
            Quote:

thank you slovenia

HEAT/STEAM RESONATOR TEST FOR HOME HEATING BOILER ..STAN MEYER STYL ... - YouTube

same principles different application (see previous images )
            -----------------------------------

Sir
            This Tech you bring for us to see..............

We Need to understand What these Boys are doing....This will change Everything!!

Many, Many, Thanks

The Text from your Movie above

Text,

Uploaded by THEWATERENERGY1 on Jul 18, 2011

HEAT / STEAM RESONATOR (ELEMENT) STAN MEYER STYL ....CIRCUIT TEST
            90VDC / 1000MA ...AT 1.2 KHz

WE ARE TESTING THIS ELEMENT FOR THE HOME HEATING BOILER.....HEATUP 1LITER WATER FORM 15C TO 90C CELSIUS IN JUST 1 SEC ....THAT IS FASTER THAN A MAGNETRON......ELEMENT IN THIS TEST IS 3XXX 3#INCH....WE US A NEW CIRCUIT FOR THIS TEST

WHAT WE DOING IS TESTING A CIRCUIT AT SEVERALS FREQENCY AND VOLTAGE,,
            IN ORDER TO FIND OUT WHAT THE EXACT COMBINATION IS TO FIND RESONANCE IN THE WATER AND HEAT IT VERY QUIKLY,AT THE RIGHT RESONANCE IN THE CIRCUIT,AT THE LOWEST AMP / CANCEL OUT THE AMP.....

THE REASONS WHY WE NEED A HEAT RESONATOR IS, TO DEFROST THE
            YOUR WATERFEULTANK IN THE WINTER, INCASE THE WATERFEULTANK IS FROZEN.
            AND WE WILL US THE HEATRESONATOR IN A HOMEHEATING BOILER TO HEAT UP THE WATER AND PUMP THE WATER A ROND YOUR HOUSE SO
            WE HAVE A WARM HOUSE IN THE WINTER FOR LAST ENERGY AND EMISSIONS....IN EUROPE WE US A LOT PROPANE AT THIS TIME....TO WARMUP YOUR HOUSES

IN THE FUTURE WE WILL POST MORE INFORMATION AND THE SYSTEM AT WORK.

Chet
            PS
            We have a member at another forum "Exnihiloest" Who looked into this ,
            He says the "Magnetron" takes 313KW to do the same thing in 1 SEC!!
            Here
            Acoustic resonance "sonic" water heater "working replication"?
            Last edited by RAMSET; 09-10-2011, 12:39 PM.
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

Diameter of Beer Can

Hi Obelix,

Thanks for your response. Yes, 2.1mm is very small and I figured there must be some mistake, but my contact has stated 2.1mm three times now. What is the typical diameter of a can of beer in Europe? Thanks for sharing!!

Regards,
              Slovenia

Originally posted by obelix View Post
              Hi all,

Sorry but the dimension in red is false ......
              Perhaps not in mm but in inches ....

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/boilerw.jpg/][/URL]

Obelix

Comment

Gap Specs from Contact Received

I heard back from my contact on the sonic boiler. I had asked for the specs for his European version sonic boiler so we could replicate it. I know that he told me early in our correspondence that the beer can had to be tuned to 50 Hz for Europe and 60 Hz for USA. Anyway, The following sentence is his response to me:

1.725mm electrode distance is 60 Hz. 300 Hz and the negative electrode has to play the sonic boiler.

So, I don't know whether he did the math for the USA version here or not. He says 60 Hz in his statement, so this (1.725mm) may be the gap for our US version. He doesn't waste time with a lot of words. I was very precise in my request.

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                  Hi Obelix,

Thanks for your response. Yes, 2.1mm is very small and I figured there must be some mistake, but my contact has stated 2.1mm three times now. What is the typical diameter of a can of beer in Europe? Thanks for sharing!!

Regards,
                  Slovenia
                  Hi,
                  Verified : a beer can or in french "canette" was 66mm diam and 127mm long.
                  Was aluminium or tin can
                  I think 2.1mm was the space between the can and the ring so the ring should be 70.2mm I.D. for european boiler.

Obelix

Comment

Was just looking over the original patent. With the original device the conductivity of the water is extremely important. A salty solution will cause huge amps and a dead short. So the water is what regulates amperage.

The original drawing also contains (+) and (-) signs. This is odd because it is being power by AC 220 volts. If we assume that the water is non conductive then we end up with interesting arrangement of oscillating electric fields or one big capacitor.

Water is a diamagnetic fluid. The rings when charged, like any capacitor, will experience a strong initial current and create a magnetic field be it a small one. The water will respond with an opposite magnetic field and try to move away from the source field. I wonder if this causes the water to slosh/vibrate back and forth and in turn vibrate the rings. If so the water would be slightly compressed between the rings.

We know that a charged capacitor experiences and inward force when charged. The water, when vibrating, experiences compression and decompression. Maybe in decompression the energy gained via capacitance is violently released raise the water temperature.

One thing for sure the water cannot be to conductive.

-Core

Comment

Thanks!!

Obelix,

The can he referred to was aluminum beer can. That must be what he's talking about then. Thanks for your help!!

Regards,
                      Slovenia

Originally posted by obelix View Post
                      Hi,
                      Verified : a beer can or in french "canette" was 66mm diam and 127mm long.
                      Was aluminium or tin can
                      I think 2.1mm was the space between the can and the ring so the ring should be 70.2mm I.D. for european boiler.

Obelix

Comment

Pos & Neg Connection Points

I'm not an electrical guy, so maybe (+) & (-) were not the right way for me to go. I was wanting to verify with my contact which electrodes needed to be connected where. So, my (+) was meant to be positive and my (-) was meant to be negative. I just wanted to make sure my contact and I were on the same page and he agreed that I understood what he was telling me.

Thanks for your input!!

Originally posted by Core View Post

The original drawing also contains (+) and (-) signs. This is odd because it is being power by AC 220 volts. If we assume that the water is non conductive then we end up with interesting arrangement of oscillating electric fields or one big capacitor.

-Core
                        Last edited by Slovenia; 09-10-2011, 04:21 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

New Message from Contact

New Message from Contact: (Re: Sonic Boiler Scenario)

Sonic boiler are trying to make a 110 Volt 60 Hertz has a COP = 6.93 when upgraded water at 80 degrees Celsius for central heating. It works better than the best air conditioners can be purchased with money in the USA.

Do not raise the voltage above 110 volts, you do not burn out a fuse on the pole. If you set the way as I explained vamnacrtao and will work well on 110 Volts 60 Hertz in the USA in Europe will not work.

Attn.: Does anyone know what vamnacrtao means in either Russian or Serbian? Google translate couldn't translate it for me.

P.S.: So, it would appear that my contact did the math for free for our USA 110 volts. I only asked for his European version, so that's what I expected him to share with me. So, I will change my diagram again to fit USA 110 volts.

Comment

Translation of vamnacrtao

If you set the way as I explained to you in the drawing and will work well on 110 Volts 60 Hertz in the USA in Europe will not work.

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                            New Message from Contact: (Re: Sonic Boiler Scenario)

Sonic boiler are trying to make a 110 Volt 60 Hertz has a COP = 6.93 when upgraded water at 80 degrees Celsius for central heating. It works better than the best air conditioners can be purchased with money in the USA.

Do not raise the voltage above 110 volts, you do not burn out a fuse on the pole. If you set the way as I explained vamnacrtao and will work well on 110 Volts 60 Hertz in the USA in Europe will not work.

Attn.: Does anyone know what vamnacrtao means in either Russian or Serbian? Google translate couldn't translate it for me.

P.S.: So, it would appear that my contact did the math for free for our USA 110 volts. I only asked for his European version, so that's what I expected him to share with me. So, I will change my diagram again to fit USA 110 volts.

Comment

This man does seem determined to share!!

So a can within a can?

I think we have to start building this Now ??

Why does it have to be ALuminum?? [just whining] ,its much harder for me personally to fabricate aluminum!

Did you get a Brand name of the Beer can he used?

If we start Building we can send him Pics for more advice!

Thanks
                              Chet
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

Aluminum Can Scenario

I asked him for specifics on the beer can but he didn't elaborate any further. I guess it needs to be aluminum but he didn't say why. He wants to see pictures of a fabrication of the device, and then I think he'll be more willing to provide more information.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                                So a can within a can?

I think we have to start building this Now ??

Why does it have to be ALuminum?? [just whining] ,its much harder for me personally to fabricate aluminum!

Did you get a Brand name of the Beer can he used?

If we start Building we can send him Pics for more advice!

Thanks
                                Chet

Comment

Working...
                                X