Tesla Magnifying Transmitter Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Does anyone have any info on how the charge actually traverses. I imagine Eric is the only one who really dove into this, maybe someone else did as well? I had to adjust my way of looking at things when seeing Erics videos, and I found myself agreeing with him on everything, to the extent of my knowledge base.

Comment

Can anyone make some sense of this please? From this link on the ebay page SuperCaviTationIstic posted

http://www.k-meyl.de/go/Primaerliter...alar-Waves.pdf

Since the Schumann resonance of a wave, which goes with the speed of light, however lies at 7.8 Hz, Tesla comes to the conclusion, that his wave has 1.5 times the speed of light.
      I thought the "Schumann resonance" referred to the actual resonance of the earth, or that's the name for this particular thing, so what is this "Schumann resonance of a wave, which goes with the speed of light"?

[edit] Oh

Schumann resonances - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although something doesn't quite add up...

This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952
      Last edited by dR-Green; 09-04-2011, 08:13 PM.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
        Nice!

Does anyone have any info on how the charge actually traverses. I imagine Eric is the only one who really dove into this, maybe someone else did as well? I had to adjust my way of looking at things when seeing Erics videos, and I found myself agreeing with him on everything, to the extent of my knowledge base.
        I think the discoveries/realisations that other people made are also relevant and are key to putting the whole thing together. For example, this would leave the realm of "electrical engineering" and get into the field of energy in nature, rather than man made devices. So here I would suggest looking into Viktor Schauberger if you're not already familiar with all that.

I think all the pieces are out in the open and scattered among the works of different people at different points in history, we just need to figure out how it all goes together and make it into a working device.

Here's something I posted in Farmhand's Magnifying Transmitter thread from when I had a conversation with Tom Brown, which started with Viktor Schauberger but inevitably led to Tesla and other things, because ultimately it's all the same subject.

Originally posted by Tom Brown
        Nice to see this old video of mine posted here, thanks! What I see as most important about Schauberger's work is that what he defined as implosive natural energies can be seen as a distinct polar opposite to the explosive technologies extant in our decaying society. All perceptive reality manifests as polarities. Read Man or Matter by Ernst Lehrs, still in print but downloadable here: http://explorationscience.org/EtherPhysics.htm
        Originally posted by Tom Brown
        What Telsa was doing with the spark gaps & other circuit interruptors (notice that most of his patents were for these devices!) was to create a novel third type of electricity: Impulse Electricity. So there is DC, AC and Impulse... In Eric Dollard's tesla experiments at the Integratron in the mid-80's it became obvious that while we were viewing a 'discharge' from the top of the magnifying transmitter, there was actually an implosive event happening. While observing an electrical spark emanating from the top of the coil we were measuring 5 radio frequency amperes flowing INTO ground! Eric's position was that there was no electron flow, but rather a collapsing of lines of force in space itself, which collapsed in Golden Ratio patterns with the proper type of electricity (just as we see in living beings)..

Eric's modern rediscovery and experimental proof of Tesla's real secrets was based on his understanding of Bach's contrapuntal music... all natural space-counterspace interaction.

So from the perspective of the Great Work, the awareness of Tesla's impulse electricity is not just about free energy (which I used to say would only give us crack gangs on the moon in our present stage of collective consciousness), but encompasses our society's use and abuse of the natural forces. Ernst Lehrs, in Man or Matter, posits that electricity is nothing more than the human volitional force. If we are to understand and transmute our inner forces we can't be squandering them as we do at present.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Also have a look through this thread

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...i-gravity.html

Comment

Hi Kokomoj0, I think you want the technical explanation, I work from a practical outlook. So I can't get too technical. But I will say this....

This is tha Magnifying Transmitter Patent, there are no spiral coils in it. And it has three coils. "A", "B" and "C".
            ELECTRICAL ENERGY - Google Patents

The setup Eric Shows in the video is not a magnifying transmitter it is more like this next patent. It has two spiral coils to form each "one element" of the transmitter - receiver. I don't think he claimed it to be one either. And as far as opposite winding them goes, just turn one over.
            NIKOLA TESLA - Google Patents

OK so does anyone actualy believe that Tesla intended to transmit many 100's of kilowatts of energy using a "spark gap" to excite the primary coil.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
            Source of above quote.
            Nikola Tesla on his work with ... - Google Books

The improvements Nikola made to his wireless energy transmission system that made it become the patent 1,119,732 "The Magnifyer" as compared to patent 649,621, are outlined in the claims of the patent 1,119,732.

It's my belief he made some of these changes, one of which was "close coupling" of the primary and secondary, so he could "excite the primary with other means in preference to the spark gap, I'm fairly sure he did away the spark gap. Notice he says above " That gave me a blow which replaced the arc" the keyword being replaced, meaning it's gone.

He also made other improvement's aswell of course.

I also read that he had realised a way to connect his generator directly to the transmitter primary "more or less" meaning "no spark" and "no switch", I can't remember where i read it but the source of info was good.

This is a widely accepted anology of how the system works.

This is how I picture it in my head.
            The current vibrates back and forth which makes AC availiable at the receiver coil "C", "primary" or whatever the "output" coil of the receiver. It's really a very simple concept.

Here's a test I did a fair while ago, my setup is much better now, and I know more too, I am waiting to get some long coax to use for a longer test now that my coils are working much better.

The transmitter is in the little steel lined shack about 40 meters or so. The connecting wire has joins that are probably grounded a bit, it was a very rough test. But the LED's are lit through a 270 ohm 1 watt resistor, 2 x 5mm one's. The source of power is a 12 volt battery and the current in was only in a couple of hundred mA.

Cody shows a good transmission of 87 meters at 680 Khz I think, it's in the Tesla Jackson thread, his picture is very impressive.

Cheers
            Last edited by Farmhand; 09-05-2011, 04:44 AM.

Comment

This is interesting too.

My Inventions - Chapter 6—The Magnifying Transmitter

The snippet in my last post was from here
              Nikola Tesla on his work with ... - Google Books

I'll link it above too. And I edited my last post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                Nice!

You may want to check out some of my previous posts here:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post146973
                The Tesla Wireless System does not operate by means of transmission of energy trough the air (a/o vacuum). Not with longitudinal (scalar) waves and also not with EM waves. It is essentially a one-wire transmission system that uses the earth as a conductor. Tesla said so himself:

"The True Wireless" by Nikola Tesla
                While the spontaneous success of my lecture was due to spectacular features, its chief import was in showing that all kinds of devices could be operated thru a single wire without return. This was the initial step in the evolution of my wireless system. The idea presented itself to me that it might be possible, under observance of proper conditions of resonance, to transmit electric energy thru the earth, thus dispensing with all artificial conductors.

Eric Dollard explains this very well in his books, which you can find in my archive:
                Directory contents of /pdf/Eric_Dollard_Document_Collection/

I am working on digitizing these, starting with "Theory of Wireless Power":
                Tuks DrippingPedia : Theory Of Wireless Power

A quote from that one:

The system of transmission and reception of electric energy without the employment of connecting wires, or waveguides, as conceived by Dr. Tesla IS NOT the propagation of any type of electromagnetic wave, nor is it the excitation of the earth-ionosphere waveguide. Tesla's system employes resonant actions along lines, or rays, of ELECTRIC INDUCTION, these lines standing between the transmitter and the receiver, figure (3). The appar*atus for establishing these lines of induction is called the Tesla Magni*fying Transmitter (T.M.T.). The T.M.T. is a system of resonant transformers harmonically balanced to the electric condition of the earth. The mono-polar nature of the T.M.T. induction facilitates the ease of transmission and reception that this apparatus exhibits. These lines of induction established by the T.M.T. are drawn into the high inductivity of the earth's interior; despite the conductivity of the surface, which would screen electro-magnetic waves.

[...]

The dielectric induction thru the interior of the earth communicates the energy from the transmitter to the receiver as shown by figure (4). The unused portion of energy is reflected back to the transmitter more or less completely. Operating this energy reciprication between transmitter and receiver at the natural period and waveshape of the earth's own energy pulsation rate greatly overcomes the effect of distance, hence no significant loss of energy is apperent. Thus a standing wave of induction energy exists between the transmitter and receiver, or what can be called transponders, pulsating at one of the earth s natural harmonics. If the phase angle of the earth pulsation frequency lags the phase angle of the pulsating frequency energy is abstracted from the earth's supply of energy and delivered as "free energy" to the transponders.

It can therefore be seen that while the transmission of transverse waves involves the spraying of energy, with its consequent square law diminishment of energy density, and no hope of retrieving the unused energy, the Tesla system involves the direct connection of transmitter and receiver, via the pulsating lines of electric induction. Therefore, the transmitter and receiver are rendered as one apparatus.
                c) Operating principles of the T.M.T.

Because the energy is propagated thru the "ground" the question exists as to how to ground the apparatus, that is, how to establish an electric reference point, since the so called ground is now the hot terminal of the transponders, and therefore is incapable of also serving as an electric reference point. Here exists the singular feature of the Tesla O.C. tran*sformer in that the distributed mutual inductance and odd function resonance work to establish a virtual ground. This fundamental principle of virtual grounding is also to be found in the Tesla Tele-geodynamic Oscillator (T.G.O.) which serves as a mechanical analog to the T.M.T. The principle behind this is the geometrical reconfiguration of the fund*amental components of energy, the kinetic and potential, this reconfiguration resulting in the separation of cause and effect in not only time but also in space. The result hereof is the circumvention of the Newtonian laws of action and reaction. This allows for the production of heretofore unexplored phenomena.

Hence, the T.M.T. as well as the T.G.O. is capable of transmitting vibrations by virtue of the fact that it is SELF REFERENCING, thereby not requiring any ground, that is, no solid backing from which to push against. This relates to the saying "Give me a fulcrum and I will move the earth". Tesla found this fulcrum and moved the earth; both mechanically, producing a local earthquake in New York City; and electrically, producing a stand*ing lightning discharge at Colorado Springs (and possibly lightning else*where on the planet).
                Key element of Dollard's analysis:

Because the energy is propagated thru the "ground" the question exists as to how to ground the apparatus, that is, how to establish an electric reference point, since the so called ground is now the hot terminal of the transponders, and therefore is incapable of also serving as an electric reference point.
                So, to make a long story short, the energy is transmitted back and forth between two resonating coils along the one wire connecting your receiver to your transmitter, which acts like a wave guide. And this is also why you can transfer lots of energy along the wire, why you can operate it inside a Faraday cage, why you don't see 1/r² reduction of received power, why there is a communication link between transmitter and receiver [along the wire/wave guide] and why there is a communication link between receivers which are connected with the sime kind of wire/wave guide.
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post147457
                When you take a look at his transformer and the coils L1 and L2, you have something very similar to Tesla's principal design, with some key differences, though.

First of all, there are no top spheres and secondly, the capacitive resonator being driven (Earth vs. a fuel cell) is driven in a distinctly different way.

Tesla arranged his system such that he was able to drive a current into his capative resonator, while Puharich arranged his system such that he was able to excite his capacitive resonator, whereby his plates were undoubtly covered by some thin insulating layer (dielectric) by means of a strong electric field. In other words: Puharich drove his load by a virtually current-less voltage across an insulated capacitive resonater, while Tesla drives a current into his capacitive resonator, probably because it was not so well insulated.

Update: Or maybe he just couldn't find a long enough wire to connect to the other capacitor plate located in the interior of the earth, aka Agartha

Since Tesla wanted to drive a current into the Earth, he needed some reservoir to temporary store the electrons he wanted to juggle back and forth into the Earth, and that is the main purpose of the top sphere. It is a capacitive load, which keeps the top of the coil at a relatively fixed potential, and therefore the standing wave will show a voltage node and hence a current antinode at the top, since "current" and "voltage" have a phase difference of 90 degrees in standing electro-magnetic waves:

See: Standing wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :

The effect is a series of nodes (zero displacement) and anti-nodes (maximum displacement) at fixed points along the transmission line.
                Also see: Standing-waves
                The standing waves of voltage and current appear together. Observe that one is maximum when the other is minimum. The current and voltage standing waves are one-quarter cycle, or 90 degrees, out of phase with one another.
                So far, so good.

Now what I wanted to illustrate with this practical example is that you can get a gain of energy using higher order resonances, and that it is also possible to get a while load train into one single resonance mode, as I mentioned in my reply uquoted above.

Note that Puharich used the energy out of the higher-order resonating coils directly (as Kapanadze does in his Kapagen device), while Tesla transformed it down using a pancake transformer.

So, the whole idea of the magnifying transmitter is to transmit the energy trough the earth, basically using it as the wire in a one-wire transmission system. The balls on top are just temporary charge storage devices aka capacitors. Meyls idea's on this one are totally bogus and rubbish. Read Tesla's own writings and it becomes very clear.

The trick with the magnifying transmitter is to bring the one-wire (earth) into a higher order resonance, which appears to be capable of converting ZPE into actual eletric energy you can use.

Either way, Tesla stated many times that he did not want to radiate energy out of the top shperes, because once energy is transmitted into the air, it is lost for all but a small fraction! But if you contain the energy in an oscillating wire or sphere (earth) such that it is not radiating into space, you can capture it and use it.

Comment

Hi Kokomoj0, there are some misconceptions I think, I think because at the time of some of Tesla's earlier patents he himself may have assumed the energy was transmitted through the air, but it wasn't. I think even the older patent apparatus used the "currents through the ground" principal or effect.
                  The magnifyer improvements were for practicality and other reasons, lest to say they work the same way. Maybe lamare would agree with me on that.

I agree with everything you said above lamare, and hey it's good to see you back again. Did you see I built a device similar to the design you came up with, it's in the other thread ? It works !

Anyway Eric also demonstrates the "ground currents" in the video very well, seems fairly well spot on to me, but i'm just an experimenter and conceptual theoriser.

Cheers

Comment

wow lots of goodies! nice!

I found this today also
                    I cut out the good stuff to post here.

WORLD SYSTEM OF WIRELESS TRANSMISSION OF ENERGY
                    by Nikola Tesla
                    \

The mode of propagation of the currents from my transmitter through the terrestrial globe is most extraordinary considering the spread of the electrification of the surface. The wave starts with a theoretically infinite speed, slowing down first very quickly and afterward at a lesser rate until the distance is about six thousand miles, when it proceeds with the speed of light. From there on it again increases in speed, slowly at first, and then more rapidly, reaching the antipode with approximately infinite velocity. The law of motion can be expressed by stating that the waves on the terrestrial surface sweep in equal intervals of time over equal area, but it must be understood that the current penetrates deep into the earth and the effects produced on the receivers are the same as if the whole flow was confined to the earth's axis joining the transmitter with the antipode. The mean surface speed is thus about 471,200 kilometers per second--fifty-seven per cent. greater than that of the so-called Hertz waves--which should propagate with the velocity of light if they exist. The same constant was found by the noted American astronomer, Capt. J.T.T. See, in his mathematical investigations, for the smallest particles of the ether which he fittingly designates as "etherons." But while in the light of his theory this speed is a physical reality, the spread of the currents at the terrestrial surface is much like the passage of the moon's shadow over the globe.

In the first place the fundamental difference between the broadcasting system as now practiced and the one I expect to inaugurate is that at present the transmitter emits energy in all directions, while in the system I have devised only force is conveyed to all points of the earth, the energy itself traveling in definite paths determined beforehand. Perhaps the most wonderful feature is that the energy travels chiefly along an orthodromic line, that is, the shortest distance between two points at the surface of the globe, and reaches the receiver without the slightest dispersion, so that an incomparably greater amount is collected than is possible by radiations.

Another distinction is that my system is based entirely on resonance, while in present practice reliance is placed chiefly on amplification by auxiliary devices generally consisting of various forms of vacuum tubes which have been brought to remarkable perfection. The foundation to their use was laid by Sir William Crookes, who discovered in 1876 that a highly heated conductor emits electrified particles. In 1882 a young French electrician, Vissiere by name, observed that a current issues from the filament of an incandescent lamp and made careful measurements with specially prepared bulbs, some of which I had opportunity to witness in Ivry-sur-Seine, a suburb of Paris, at that time.

Its application to the operation of existing plants secures important advantages, but in spite of this and other improvements a change in the present apparatus and method of broadcasting is becoming daily more imperative and for this reason I am anxious to resume the introduction of my "World System" with novel transmitters of great effectiveness and receivers of elementary simplicity. In my apparatus the isochronism is so perfect and attunement sharp to such a degree that in the transmission of speech, pictures or similar operations, the frequency or wavelength is varied only through a minute range which need not be more than one hundredth of one per cent. if desired. Statics and all other interferences are completely eliminated and the service is unaffected by weather, seasonal or diurnal changes of any kind. The system lends itself particularly to World Wireless Telephony and Telegraphy as the current from the transmitter can be kept virtually constant and the control effected by a simple microphone without the elaborate means now employed. Any reasonable number of simultaneous and non-interfering messages is practicable and a speed of many thousands of words per minute can be attained in telegraphic transmission.

One of the most important uses of wireless energy will be undoubtedly for the propulsion of flying machines to which power can be readily supplied without ground connection, for although the flow of the currents is confined to the earth an electro magnetic field is created in the atmosphere surrounding it. If conductors or circuits accurately attuned and properly positioned are carried by the plane, energy is drawn into these circuits much the same as a fluid will pass through a hole created in the container. With an industrial plant of great capacity sufficient power can be derived in this manner to propel any kind of aerial machine. This I have always considered as the best and permanent solution of the problems of flight. No fuel of any kind will be required as the propulsion will be accomplished by light electric motors operated at great speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X