Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Batteries

Freezer,
    That is right Traces of this compound were found in those old batteries. They used copper and Iron, unknown electrolyte. I found the key to a very unusual crystal that we have made without heat. I will post more on this later once my theory work out. This has been known for 7000 years, so where did all the information go?
    The Egyptians made use of a glowing Crystal battery, where did it go? It's almost like all the information of the past has been scooped up and hidden away for some reason. It's like we are not suppose to know anything from the past.
    The process in these batteries intersects with the energy field around us.
    More later.
    John B
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

For people planning on replicating I'd like to say a couple of things...

Firstly the ingredients (minus the sodium silicate) are quite cheap on ebay. I got a big bag of epsom salts for five pounds (500g) and a not so big bag of rochelle salts for the same price. The iron pyrite and galena cost about a pound or two each. And for the calcium carbonate I just use my dads ''calci chew'' tablets

Mg ribbon costs about five pounds, but i think freezer and John get better results with mg cylinders and plates.

I dont think the sodium silicate is essential, but maybe im wrong.

LED still running and at constant mA and volts- free energy is here. Come and get it.

Thanks @ John Hutchison and his wife for sharing the details.

Comment

Congrats Seth

In an earlier post, you mentioned you brought a battery indoors and it started right back up again after being left in the garage for a couple of days. I can confirm that these 'silly' cells of mine do something similar. Leave one a while and off it runs again for at least a few minutes.
        I don't know if the zapping them with 12V is beneficial mind you in the long term, but it certainly makes these into supercaps.

Here's my second cell, which was to the same ingredients as the first, except I used Spic+Span kitchen cleaner rather than water to mix everything. It runs for 30 minutes on a charge, as it were. It runs best with a very light quick tap of 12V...up to 30 minutes like that, only about 3 minutes with a full 1 minute of charge (huh?!).

Hybrid Cell 2 - a better cell - YouTube

And here's a pic of number 3, an AA sized cell. This time, the change was to twice as much *apologies in advance* garlic salt. It just ran the Joule Thief for 1 1/2 hours, with a split second tap of the 12V. It hasn't dried out yet though. Again, leave it a few minutes and the Joule Thief runs along again for a few minutes. All the rubbish i'm throwing in to these is really making me want to do things properly

Comment

shorting the electrodes

When will this battery go down in mA's?

Still running very well. I havent turned it off yet. I just leave it running constantly. LED still going strong

@ Slider

Thanks for the vids! Shows what can be done with just a few kitchen products! I made a video to show the effect of shorting the electrodes with this battery.....it seems to just come back stronger ??? Not sure why, but all comments/guesses/theories and hypothesis welcome.

Hutchison crystal cell - shorting the electrodes test. - YouTube

Comment

Ancient Batteries

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            Freezer,
            That is right Traces of this compound were found in those old batteries. They used copper and Iron, unknown electrolyte. I found the key to a very unusual crystal that we have made without heat. I will post more on this later once my theory work out. This has been known for 7000 years, so where did all the information go?
            The Egyptians made use of a glowing Crystal battery, where did it go? It's almost like all the information of the past has been scooped up and hidden away for some reason. It's like we are not suppose to know anything from the past.
            The process in these batteries intersects with the energy field around us.
            More later.
            John B
            Hey,

I know that they replicated the ancient Egyptian/Baghdad Batteries with a
            copper tube, iron rod, clay pot, tar sealant and electrolyte.
            They used grapefruit, lemon and other acidic juices to obtain the chemical
            reaction and thus, power (what they used it for 7000yrs ago is another
            issue )
            I'm sure they is more to the crystal make up and the interaction with the
            different elements will become clearer due to this post.

@John B, so are we looking for a high impedence in the Crystal cell to
            promote Heaviside flow in the crystal lattices and surface area of the
            copper?
            In refence to "these batteries intersects with the energy field around us"

P.S. This growing crystals is taking longer than I thought and I used small
            samples.

Regards
            Zero
            Last edited by ZeropointEnergy; 08-16-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Made some measurements today.....

mA's were measured at 3.1 and even 3.5. So....to recap.....

on the 11th of August (after charging) we got 5.5mA's
              after 5 days of constant run the cell settled on 2.7mA's.

And today its fluctuating between 3 and 3.5

I made another cell and put it in parallel. mA's went up to just under 4. I'll check it again tomorrow.

Comment

How are things with the readings Seth ?

Parallel running seems the ticket.
                I have an AA sized cell (shown above) and a AAA sized cell that individually put out 0.65V. The AA with no load can read around 15mA after an overnight recharge break and the AAA 7mA. Drastic mA reductions occur with a load, nothing amazing in those seemingly high mA readings.
                The AA ran the Joule Thief for 2hrs three times with an 8hr break inbetween. The last trial it didn't, it ran for only 30 minutes, but these aren't the real deal cells, just kitchen salts and mortar. I wish to use the same JT as comparison marker, so the AAA hasn't been timed yet.
                I looked at charge pumps and ways of pulsing - because even when one of these cells appears to be flat and the JT doesn't fire, you can wait half a second between touching a power lead to a cell and it will flash on. The recharge effect can be utilised much like pulsing motor coils via the Magnet Kicker method. If you get the frequency correct, you draw the optimum.
                A cap pulser type circuit could drag more out of these than otherwise would be the case - matching the self recharge rate to the discharge rate. We would obviously have to ensure that less energy be needed to run the extra components than to gain the effective increase.

I decided to turn things around, by paralleling both batteries and as noted on your video Seth, with the 4 cells. The idea being to reduce current draw, by each cell seeing less of a load.

Both cells were run down until they could no longer fire the Joule Thief, then were connected in parallel and the Joule Thief reconnected.
                Individually, in the recently discharged states, either would run the JT for about 3 minutes tops.
                The JT ran for 30 minutes, showing a very slow drop in voltage, to 0.342V, whereupon the circuit quit. The meter was left connected for another 30 minutes and sat constantly at 0.341V
                Upon disconnection from the circuit:
                0.341V - 0 seconds
                0.560V - 20 seconds
                0.570V - 50 seconds
                0.600V - 7 minutes
                0.610V - 10 minutes
                0.615V - 20 minutes

SO...time to make a couple more cells and that may tip the balance.
                In effect, replicating your 4 cell pack method
                Last edited by Slider2732; 08-17-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Cracked it !
                  My 2 cell method has been running for over 2hrs now, non charged up, nothing altered, except 1 key thing. I swapped out the 100K or so variable pot on the Joule Thief, to a much smaller one. The brightness of the LED was limited much better....the voltage started to climb on the cells !
                  After the 2hrs, they are showing 0.550V and the LED is on.

All it was, was to balance the draw to the self recharging speed (as noted above in the time figures).
                  I had to lighten the video so you could see the numbers on the DVM...but here it is

Battery voltage increase under load - YouTube

Update - 6 hours after starting, the reading is 0.553V
                  Last edited by Slider2732; 08-18-2011, 03:59 AM.

Comment

The JT circuit is not a good choice for this cell. Developed your circuits to run on low current and low voltage. The Resistance of Crystal Cells is very high and very low until the water is released from the lattice. After that you must work with the impedance the cell develops.[/COLOR] Go look at the Marcus Reid charts, then you will see the correct loading. Again use circuits that the cells will work with........ Open source means the basic idea.

John
                    Thanks for the tips John. Very interesting work you are doing, and very nice to see the power tracking videos. I remember a while back you had a schematic up in one of your videos wherein an LED was being driven by a circuit, similar to an SG... and your source power was a home-made cell, with very low micro or milli amperage. Is this the circuit you are referring to as the SG oscillator? Would the Hartley be another example?

Thanks.
                    ----------------------------------------------------
                    Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

Oscillator

The oscillator circuit is the SG circuit forced without the diode. Look on Bedini Earth Lights I explain the circuit.
                      John B
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post

Cracked it !
                        My 2 cell method has been running for over 2hrs now, non charged up, nothing altered, except 1 key thing. I swapped out the 100K or so variable pot on the Joule Thief, to a much smaller one. The brightness of the LED was limited much better....the voltage started to climb on the cells !
                        After the 2hrs, they are showing 0.550V and the LED is on.

All it was, was to balance the draw to the self recharging speed (as noted above in the time figures).
                        I had to lighten the video so you could see the numbers on the DVM...but here it is

Battery voltage increase under load - YouTube

Update - 6 hours after starting, the reading is 0.553V
                        Good work Slider!

my one is still going beautifully. I checked the mA's this morning - they had decreased to 2.4mA which at first worried me. So, I disconnected the LED for five minutes, and then reconnected. Back to 3.4mAs - nice With the extra cell placed in parallel I can get 4.5mA under load. This battery recharges by itself. I dont think it'll ever stop running this LED.

Now Im going to try changing the resistor on my Jthief - Thanks for sharing this idea.....I wanted to try changing some other variables on this setup, and your video has convinced me that I have to try some different resistors in my JThief

What are you using now for the crystal??? Which ingredients?

Comment

The ingredients are to be refined down and, this was just to familiarise myself with the procedures. The ingredients are above...the AAA has less mortar as I want to use just salts eventually and the correct ones, but with whatever has been learned along the way included. Mapei brand is the mortar, something to form a paste with. I couldn't get the salts to melt when tried
                          But it's the salts that give the recharge I reckon, at least mine share that feature with the real replications. From the figures above, you can see the very healthy near instant bump these cells experience between being loaded.
                          An odd thing you may have noticed when running a JT based circuit - if a cell is shorted, there is about a 1 second period before the LED comes back on. It's not like it slowly comes back on from dim, the LED will spring to full on after being totally off, but there's that really strange gap in between..

Something very interesting happened last night. It relates to the rather obvious lack of mA readings in my previous posts. As you may know, I had 4 DVM's and 1 analog. The analog has been the only one that would run reliably. Well, mA readings have never been a forte of mine.
                          After 8 1/2hrs the LED started to flicker last night and I realised that while the voltage reading was 0.555V, the mA were dropping off !
                          I took a reading across the 1 ohm resistor, on the 2000uA scale of the new Innova 3300 and saw 18uA. Heck that's low I thought...and then realised that I wasn't looking at what the cells had in them, but what I was using and it was a draw.
                          By moving the pot a touch, the reading was brought to zero and the circuit is still running today, now without the flicker. Same thing you did, the gap of time while adjusting the pot was enough to return the mA to a level it could run with.
                          So, that's an 18hr run so far, with 5 minutes maintenance time
                          I just hadn't understood, that while voltage may be going up, amps could be going down.

I do think John B is quite correct about JT's being at least finicky for these batteries. A Hartley radio location finder would be an ideal use. Lidmotor has a good circuit for that on his YouTube channel and my replications have worked fine. Thinking for downed R/C planes as one use, the whole circuits can weigh just a couple of grams with the right battery cell.

A bit stronger and Lidmotor's/sMartCreation's solar self starting pulse motor will run from these and we could end up with some kind of micro Muller generator that self runs anyway !
                          A Slayer Exciter running is one aim, for HV for free and also a pulse motor for 'old fashioned' batteries to charge with.
                          For now, it sits glowing away and needs to run for a couple of weeks before any fancy ideas take a mental hold

If you make more, could you post the recharge rate ?
                          Cell pulsing based on self recharge rate is swimming around for thoughts. A binary counter chip idea, extracting a flow of the recharge energies from multiple cells one by one in a sequence.

Update - just checked it and the meter read either 1uA or 2uA draw, which is no good, so an idea was tried. The JT has a 1K resistor and a 1K pot. If I move the pot to about halfway, the LED flashes. The meter reads 'high' 4uA to 8uA draw readings, but, also gives a 0uA for around 25% of the cycle. The LED flashes comparatively brightly.
                          Is that 0uA time period enough for the battery to supply the other draw amounts ? Dunno yet.
                          Am off to view John's Earth Light thread and try out that circuit
                          Last edited by Slider2732; 08-18-2011, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Seed Material for the C-batts

Hey,

Just wanted to add a few pics of the seed materials that will be utilized
                            in non-spec C-batts to test the properties.

Regards
                            Zero
                            Attached Files

Comment

ingredinets

I'm curious what are the ingredients i need to make a crystal battery, cause i here people only use a few ingredients from what John H. put out but still have success.

Comment

oscilator circuit

The oscillator circuit is the SG circuit forced without the diode. Look on Bedini Earth Lights I explain the circuit.
                                John B
                                Hi john, first off, thank you very much for your work and for sharing your findings, i recently joined the crystal cell group and i am very exited working on theese. id like to know where exactly you explained the circuit for the oscilator for i want to build one for my cells.

i have been doing some testing with the cells and tried many mixes, but the best results i got from a variation of the latest plengo's mix Crystal Cell 15 - YouTube... the only thing different i did from him was, i grinded the mix rally really fine, i made it into a very samll particle dust... plengos mix gives up 12 mA initially, my mix took 40Ma initially, then it drops but it stabilizes at around 5Ma at 1.4v, and this is using low quality materials... cheers
                                Last edited by cgalvisardila; 02-10-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X