Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun fact

the handle of a samurai sword

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 04:46 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MonsieurM;156337]Let me show you what i see and you let me know what you think

In the picture you posted Dave, you see (in a simplified manner )

3 Elements: 2 vortex and a donut (Rodin coil most likely )

You'll find these three element all over Mother Nature's work...as if they can only exist as a "triptych "....you follow me so far

so i would venture to say if you create two solid version and join two of these three elements; for instance, one Rodin coil and a vortex coil ; the third element will come into existence ie: the third vortex....your 3 6 9

bonus:
      you control the third vortex thanks to the second coil:

ps: no one ever thought of placing a dc pulsed Smith (Caduceus Coil ) in the center of a dc pulsed Rodin Coil: ....

you end up with a third element: an emf Caduceus to complete the tryptich

As above so below, from within so without
      Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      the A vector field of the solenoid would be running the same as the toroid,and both magnetic fields would be running the same too, very interesting idea, will think on this awhile.
      I have the toroid in now, will let you know if anything turns up.

Dave

John W. Keely
      ...When these harmonics form unisons or direct harmonic relations the two vibrating aggregates and their chords of vibration are said to be sympathetic to each other. This unison of frequency dictates that what happens to one vibratorily happens to the other simultaneously.

Principle of Mentalism: The Universe is all wave

in 2D

in 3D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        Thank you Farmhand...much appreciated

Way to alter center of gravity to induce positive or negative buoyancy.
        This is exactly what i was thinking last night; was too tired to add it...thanks Farmhand

This would just manipulate the radiative energy of a rotating body with HV and such to create an imbalance away from the gravitative center. The object is then drawn towards the artificial center of gravity.

Excess energy would leak as carona around the object. I think.
        This is also what i think the quartz neo ball would do inside the Tesla Egg

buoyancy is also another form of anisotropy (universe being fractal like a tree )

see Shawn's post on Dr Boyd's video: http://www.energeticforum.com/154263-post300.html
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Look what I found

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” -Tesla .

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• the various Ankh Set up

Original Ankh

---------------------

Wilkinson set up (Francis E. WILKINSON -- High Frequency Transformations )

--------------------

Tesla Bicone or Phi Set Up:

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• The dolphins and the wales are trying to tell us something.
              Extraordinary Toroidal Vortices - YouTube
              that they are more advanced, they think and speak in more than one dimension; and we don't....

Cymatics Used To Create Dolphin Alphabet | Journal of Cymatics

ps:

And then there is this video coming. Here is the trailer.
              (Trailer) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube
              Can't wait for it.

The dolphins and the wales are trying to tell us something.
              wow on both

muse-Uprising lyrics - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

Excess energy would leak as carona around the object. I think.

The dolphins and the wales are trying to tell us something.

It's all about the toroid.

at 2 min 16, instead of looking at the smoke ring, look just underneath

3 min 48 the two rings (and the 4 unseen vortex )....

John W. Keely
                ...When these harmonics form unisons or direct harmonic relations the two vibrating aggregates and their chords of vibration are said to be sympathetic to each other. This unison of frequency dictates that what happens to one vibratorily happens to the other simultaneously.
                best way to beat anisotropy

first graph, instead of looking at it as a static image, you can see the same movement made by the two rings:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-18-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• I was doing some studying on the caduceus coil and I was looking for something specific, which I found. We all know that for there to be lift with an electromagnetic coil that there had to be a time distortion. This is imlicity so because time, gravity, and magnestism are connected. All three of these things must be effected. The same way time and light and gravity travel in a straight line until near a heavenly body and then bend around it. All things are connected in the electromagnetic spectrum and are therefore nothing more than different wave forms. Understand the frequency and you understand the waveform. However past theoretics and to actual action; on the behalf of another I present this tidbit of information which is an exhert from:

HDR Caduceus Coil illustration by Steven Gibbs.

quote:
                  "The HDR caduceus coil is that round doughnut shaped object..."

Other studies showed effects of the coil in a straight rod format. All studies showed in this form how the effect of the rod could be felt from the north end of the rod with stange effects such as magnestization of objects which should not be able to be magnetized such as wood and the build up static electricity in all objects; sometimes for days, vibrations in objects and even burns on human skin. However, despite these varying depictions of the effects, they all said the same thing; That these effects could be felt mostly if not only in a very particular 'laser like' fashion form the north end. Yet none of them talked about time distortions. And I thought to myself, what if this laser like effect did not run in a straight line, what if it could be looped into itself and built up like waves, one upon another and pushing for a common causality. What would this effect bring? Time distortion. In my mind to effect the time continum you have to have a large distortion and this can not be done linearly because the effect would be too disipated. So this confims my thought in placing the particular windings of the caduceus coil around a roddin coil.

Comment

• Also from:

CADUCEUS COIL- Cetin BAL - GSM:+90  05366063183 -Turkiye/Denizli

Quote:
                    "Wilbert Smith himself while experimenting with the Tensor(caduceus) coil, claimed to have recorded time differential effects between the coil field and the outer environment. This phenomenon, as well as non-coupling of signal between coils, may arise from the unique trapped toroidal magnetic field described above.

Also as posted earlier by MonsieurM:
                    "A few investigators have also reported unexpected bizarre inertial effects in conjunction with these coils. One researcher activated his caduceus coil with pulsed bursts of microwave frequency whereupon it appeared to lift itself up by its own bootstraps executing a periodic series of little hops off the ground. Why the coil would jump like this or exhibit the other weird effects noted above, has no explanation under standard electromagnetic theory, and must be attributed to the field effect produced by the unique coil winding."

And as usual I always tend to catch things upon re-reading them ( as I learned is a good thing to do from MonsieurM )

The burns on the skin came from standing in front of microwaves from the caduceus coil when it was exherted upon with a certain electrical frequency. As noted in this post.

Caduceus Coil Observations

quote:
                    "Number 4 came about because of a Yuggoth Investigator's brother who
                    had stopped work to eat lunch. He didn't realize he was perched in
                    front
                    of a microwave dish until he began to feel a bit hot (powers
                    of observation not withstanding).
                    The point was well taken, but beyond the ELF, Compass, common sense
                    and the body's ability to quickly transmit pain, we knew of no other
                    way to protect the lily white of our rears."

So the caduceus coil does not have to be acted upon by microwaves if it is producing its own internally. And notice that I bolded the "in front of" because once again this was a directional effect which shows that it was a rod they were working with and not a torroid. However, if we could use the right frequency of electrical input then the torroid will produce and confine a microwave pulse which should levitate the entire torroid from the ground due to a gravitaional and time distortion. And here in lies the answer to anti-gravity, it must be produced internally and not through an external force acting upon the object. And we do not even have to worry about the microwaves because the windings themselves will be the shielding.

Comment

• And we do not even have to worry about the microwaves because the windings themselves will be the shielding.

I have come to this conclusion due to a certain fact. That a microwave will pass through almost all objects. And as we most certainly know you do not place metal objects in microwave ovens. No, in fact, copper or nickel are commonly used for the shielding in a microwave oven to protect us. So if the coil is producing microwaves internally and the windings being made of copper are not overheating, sparking (producing plasma bursts) or melting it is because they are acting as a shield to direct the microwaves. In fact it is also noted that the caduceus coil, due to cancelation, has a unique ability to never overheat. Just another little tidbit of noticed information. right?
                      were almost there.

Comment

• As we stated elsewhere, Wilbert Smith himself while experimenting with the Tensor coil, claimed to have recorded time differential effects between the coil field and the outer environment. This phenomenon, as well as non-coupling of signal between coils, may arise from the unique trapped toroidal magnetic field described above.
                        OK I've been thinking about the above statement and I don't see how it is possible to record time differential effects between the coil field and the outer environment.

My questions are . How is the time differential effect recorded ?

And with what apparatus ?

I can accept the jumping coil with microwave excitation, that can be seen.

But I cannot fathom how it is even possible to record a time differential. Not to mention that I think it is totally impossible. But I am willing to consider anything if there is some explanation of how the observation was made. But there doesn't ever seem to be one.

Also what exactly is a time differential effect ?

If a timepiece like a clock or a watch is used it can be easily explained how an anomalous reading can occur. There could be several reasons. Much more difficult to explain how actual time could be slower at one place than another.

If it were possible then that would create a "time warp" or "warp time" that would need to be reversed (so the lagging time could catch up) or there would continue to be one spot behind another in time.

To test it properly would involve the transformation or annihilation somehow of an object or substance which spans both area's. An experiment could be easily formulated to test this, but not with a watch or clock or timepiece because they can be slowed or sped up by normal physical or electromagnetic means. I would think such an important observation would be tested further and documented. If true.

Are there any more documents outlining how this was observed ? In my opinion time is linear and progressive. It is not open for direct measurement with a universal timepiece that will work the same everywhere. Influencing the rate of change of something is not a manipulation of time itself.

I think it all comes down to how it is measured or observed.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about anyone but if there is some reason to think it could be possible I would like to try to test it. And possibly recreate the effect so it can be explained.

Cheers

P.S. This time thing is not a big deal to me and I don't want to get anyone offside because of it, I just can't get my head around how it is possible. Though I can think of a lot of reasons why would not be possible.
                        Last edited by Farmhand; 09-16-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Hi shawnnweed, I read the second article and now I want one, just in case.

And also just in case anyone wants a ferrite rod, I'll post the link for a store. The 7.5 inch ones are disproportionately more expensive than the others, but they are one's I want. Would make a nice coil though.

Ferrite Rods, Bars, Plates and Tubes

I won't be microwaving it though, if I want to move it I'll pick it up.

Comment

• side news

Visible Only From Above, Mystifying 'Nazca Lines' Discovered in Mideast - Yahoo! News

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                              And we do not even have to worry about the microwaves because the windings themselves will be the shielding.

I have come to this conclusion due to a certain fact. That a microwave will pass through almost all objects. And as we most certainly know you do not place metal objects in microwave ovens. No, in fact, copper or nickel are commonly used for the shielding in a microwave oven to protect us. So if the coil is producing microwaves internally and the windings being made of copper are not overheating, sparking (producing plasma bursts) or melting it is because they are acting as a shield to direct the microwaves. In fact it is also noted that the caduceus coil, due to cancelation, has a unique ability to never overheat. Just another little tidbit of noticed information. right?
                              were almost there.

As in Tesla Egg
                              , the water that is spiraling around the quartz neo ball, when it reaches a critical spin it will form 2 water Caduceus around the ball (see the vortex video around 40 sec (smith coil James Designs NESTA Vortex Globe.flv - YouTube) i posted ) and will create:

note: the Caduceus exist in two forms in vortex, when it is focused as in the video, and in a normal vortex it is the air core of the vortex

ps: remember what you said about quartz and microwave

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-16-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                                In my opinion time is linear and progressive. It is not open for direct measurement with a universal timepiece that will work the same everywhere. Influencing the rate of change of something is not a manipulation of time itself.

I think it all comes down to how it is measured or observed.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about anyone but if there is some reason to think it could be possible I would like to try to test it. And possibly recreate the effect so it can be explained.

Cheers

P.S. This time thing is not a big deal to me and I don't want to get anyone offside because of it, I just can't get my head around how it is possible. Though I can think of a lot of reasons why would not be possible.
                                You are quite correct, Time is observer dependent (principle of vibration ); what i mean is that time is not the same to you as it would be to a fruit fly or a humming bird....

from the point of view of a planet , our existence as humans is but a blink of an eye

for now it is best left alone, until we grasp what we just found out

ps: Time is observer dependent (principle of vibration ) , think of it this way, time flies when you are extremely busy
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-16-2011, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X