The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the most true statements Iv heard

War is when the rich men send the poor man of one country to kill the poor man of another country.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      If we look at history and learn, look what happened to Rome the people didn't care that the senators were robbing the country blind as long as they were entertained, the same is happening to America most don't care as long as there's a football or movie on the tv.
      They don't care about God they dont care that our government is bombing innocent civilians and occupying three country's , no one cares as long as it isn't happening in their back yard and somethings on tv and they have plenty.

Dave
      I can see that this very land in which I live, its empire's rise and fall were from the same selfish taking of men. I do care, but I am yet young -- and know there is much to be done to help those whom I am able to help. I cannot "save them all" with just my two hands -- but if I can help a few -- they may go on yet to help more, and we may yet collectively begin an avalanche of change of heart.

I think it may be a great tragedy, wrought from our own ignorance. Out of those ashes, we may yet see those wrongdoings -- and finally wrench ourselves free from those who are distracting the general public.

I know that it is not my place to be filled with despair. If I succumb to the vice of feeling a woe, or sorrow I cannot extend the balance, or brotherly love I feel to each person -- I could only extend the woe, or despair I would feel. I can only give that which I have inside me.
      If the reaction of hatred spawned from the selfish decisions of our forefathers taking, is brought upon this generation -- so be it -- perhaps we might learn through the cries of our own brothers and sisters that taking from some of us, takes from us all.
      And yet, I have hope.

Much like I had watched my own brother on his BMX bike -- going off a jump which I knew was too high for him to land -- I cannot correct his actions -- I can only tell him before his decision what I think is right, or true. If he would not listen to me before going off the jump, of my concern for his wellbeing -- his own malformed decision would cause him pain from his ignornace; or arrogance that his bodies skill was above natural law.

I feel you on this Dave, I really do. I feel sorrow, and repulsion that there are some of us, still embodying the animal in us -- and thinking they can get away from their own causes -- that they can keep stacking each band-aid solution to keep the surface still, as they (or we) rot from within. I feel the tears of the planet as we destroy the fertility of our own soil; the blood shed across the world while we pretend we were "right" in our doing; or the political ignorance we (as a nation) are kept under.

I can only search to inform myself, and help others who are searching for similar truths learn more quickly. Maybe it'll be through new energy that we'll realize that we are not our bodies. Maybe it'll be through new tragedy, that we are spurred into action against our oppressors.

Maybe I'm too fatalistic. Maybe I'm too naive. Maybe my perspective is too black and white. All these things may be true, but I feel they don't matter in the long run. I do know I can choose to become lighter each day around my heart and work with vigor and purpose -- become informed where I can to avoid pitfalls and tragedy, and try to call out to others, that they may also not suffer.

I am trying to tell other youths around me to WAKE UP. Many are still distracted, and I feel sorrow that they will someday feel the cost of their ignorance.

It seems self evident to me that we can choose to darken our hearts with becoming obsessed with the decay of the world, or lighten our own hearts and those around us, and see the bright side of things.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy.
      I have hope that someday things will get better for all of us. If it takes a smack on the wrist, or another rise and fall of an empire to cast the seeds of the new ways of mankind -- when we live in the light -- so be it. Until then, I can only live and try to set the best example I can, and try to help those whom I can.

I hope you don't harden your heart towards me, and through that disregard my perspective. I respect what you are saying -- I choose to respond differently to the same stimulus of the world.

"Every truth is a half truth"

I'd like to make a difference too -- I'm just working from the perspective I have.

==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan
        Link?.
        My bad mate. I was a tad hasty and forgot the link to the course.

If you google it -- you can find the upload from raui, on heretical builders....

Or, multiupload.

==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
          I can see that this very land in which I live, its empire's rise and fall were from the same selfish taking of men. I do care, but I am yet young -- and know there is much to be done to help those whom I am able to help. I cannot "save them all" with just my two hands -- but if I can help a few -- they may go on yet to help more, and we may yet collectively begin an avalanche of change of heart.

I think it may be a great tragedy, wrought from our own ignorance. Out of those ashes, we may yet see those wrongdoings -- and finally wrench ourselves free from those who are distracting the general public.

I know that it is not my place to be filled with despair. If I succumb to the vice of feeling a woe, or sorrow I cannot extend the balance, or brotherly love I feel to each person -- I could only extend the woe, or despair I would feel. I can only give that which I have inside me.
          If the reaction of hatred spawned from the selfish decisions of our forefathers taking, is brought upon this generation -- so be it -- perhaps we might learn through the cries of our own brothers and sisters that taking from some of us, takes from us all.
          And yet, I have hope.

Much like I had watched my own brother on his BMX bike -- going off a jump which I knew was too high for him to land -- I cannot correct his actions -- I can only tell him before his decision what I think is right, or true. If he would not listen to me before going off the jump, of my concern for his wellbeing -- his own malformed decision would cause him pain from his ignornace; or arrogance that his bodies skill was above natural law.

I feel you on this Dave, I really do. I feel sorrow, and repulsion that there are some of us, still embodying the animal in us -- and thinking they can get away from their own causes -- that they can keep stacking each band-aid solution to keep the surface still, as they (or we) rot from within. I feel the tears of the planet as we destroy the fertility of our own soil; the blood shed across the world while we pretend we were "right" in our doing; or the political ignorance we (as a nation) are kept under.

I can only search to inform myself, and help others who are searching for similar truths learn more quickly. Maybe it'll be through new energy that we'll realize that we are not our bodies. Maybe it'll be through new tragedy, that we are spurred into action against our oppressors.

Maybe I'm too fatalistic. Maybe I'm too naive. Maybe my perspective is too black and white. All these things may be true, but I feel they don't matter in the long run. I do know I can choose to become lighter each day around my heart and work with vigor and purpose -- become informed where I can to avoid pitfalls and tragedy, and try to call out to others, that they may also not suffer.

I am trying to tell other youths around me to WAKE UP. Many are still distracted, and I feel sorrow that they will someday feel the cost of their ignorance.

It seems self evident to me that we can choose to darken our hearts with becoming obsessed with the decay of the world, or lighten our own hearts and those around us, and see the bright side of things.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy.
          I have hope that someday things will get better for all of us. If it takes a smack on the wrist, or another rise and fall of an empire to cast the seeds of the new ways of mankind -- when we live in the light -- so be it. Until then, I can only live and try to set the best example I can, and try to help those whom I can.

I hope you don't harden your heart towards me, and through that disregard my perspective. I respect what you are saying -- I choose to respond differently to the same stimulus of the world.

"Every truth is a half truth"

I'd like to make a difference too -- I'm just working from the perspective I have.

==Romo
          Well said, your right we cant dwell in despair, we must acknowledge whats going on, try to inform others, look to God for answers and help others as much as we can for we are all brothers and kinsmen.
          Keep the Faith
          Pray Often
          Help Your Brother
          Feed the Poor
          Dave
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• 1959 - Donald Duck - Donald in Mathmagic Land

MonsieurM,

I believe you will enjoy this beautiful expression of math:

1959 - Donald Duck - Donald in Mathmagic Land

1959 - Donald Duck - Donald in Mathmagic Land - YouTube

Donald wanders into a magical land where the beauty of the laws of mathematics unfold before him.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Thanks IndianaBoys for the vid; this is one of my favorite vids on the golden ratio...as a matter of fact i posted it in my very first post

I would encourage anyone to watch it...it's fun

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                If we look at history and learn, look what happened to Rome the people didn't care that the senators were robbing the country blind as long as they were entertained, the same is happening to America most don't care as long as there's a football or movie on the tv.
                They don't care about God they dont care that our government is bombing innocent civilians and occupying three country's , no one cares as long as it isn't happening in their back yard and somethings on tv and they have plenty.

Dave
                every entity existing in this universe is submitted to The 7 Principles

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
                II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
                III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
                lV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
                V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
                VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
                VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

you can take each and see how they impact the pyramid of power down to the common men:

If Above there is greed so will it be Below...if one country corrupts another so will it be inside...if the "politician/dictators etc" rhythm do not match Nature's rhythm ...

It is amusing to see how some people believe they can trump the All...how foolish of them...

watch and take note of what is to come... and it is coming fast..some can feel it

better times are coming

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  Thanks IndianaBoys for the vid; this is one of my favorite vids on the golden ratio...as a matter of fact i posted it in my very first post

I would encourage anyone to watch it...it's fun

MonsieurM,

You did a good thing posting it!

Just a note. You may want to watch the version I posted a link to as it contains about 21 more minutes of information.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• on it; usually there is a Zorro Episode that comes after

ps: the diamond system looks interesting 19 min 30 (rodin graph )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-27-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Temple Grandin: The world needs all kinds of minds

MonsieurM,

Another interesting perspective:

Temple Grandin: The world needs all kinds of minds
                      Temple Grandin: The world needs all kinds of minds | Video on TED.com

Temple Grandin, diagnosed with autism as a child, talks about how her mind works -- sharing her ability to "think in pictures," which helps her solve problems that neurotypical brains might miss. She makes the case that the world needs people on the autism spectrum: visual thinkers, pattern thinkers, verbal thinkers, and all kinds of smart geeky kids.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• wow...same method of thinking

excellent

autism depending on the scale is the feminine (creative ) side of the brain that is in control and when you succeed in blending the feminine side with the masculine side...it is called slightly autistic..go figure

but then again they believe in the god particle and a boson

now doctors are saying everyone is slightly autistic....
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-27-2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• one slight note...why is it that i seem to fit in all three categories:

I truly suck at drawing...think 5 year old type of drawing

much more of 1 and 3 than 2
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-27-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• If you read the Golden Tractate, it is a very visual text in itself, don't you think?

for your entertainment:

Bruce Springsteen Feat. Tom Morello - Ghost Of Tom Joad RNR HOF 2009 - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-27-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                              "A true alchemist does not need a lab"

:

==Romo
                              Nature is his Lab and he the spectator of this symphony that is life

I highly recommend you watch it, and don't be surprised

MGM Cartoon - The Blue Danube (1939) - YouTube

just an observation: pay attention to the first and last vortex mvts ...

a Modern Alchemical recipe, with the music giving you the tempo....

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-27-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• As this research is taking me back to the beginning (not intentionally but fits Russel's the end and the beginning concept)

This Presentation turned my random wanderings in the frontier science into a goal...it allowed me to discover my true nature and as is for you too:

You are by nature: a Telestis "one who is aimed"

if you have the time listen to him...Best Introduction to the Golden Mean I have ever found

In the Nature of Things - A talk by - Gordon Plummer

from the presentation

I hope you can see the same figure in Les Brown Pyramid

please let me know

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-28-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X