No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Thanks to Russell's Table we know that Iron and Copper are two true opposites

The bottom link is easier to see why copper/iron are yin/yang. Through the first image, you can see that COPPER and IRON are on opposite sides of the same waveform. Through the second -- you can see that they are on opposite sides of the same line.
    you can see it better in the spiral periodic table as petar113507 mentioned earlier (use your browser zoom) ...

Please note that the neutral center between iron and copper is Cobalt (or Pangu) ....http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...-so-below.html....
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 11:42 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      Now Thanks to Russell's Table we know that Iron and Copper are two true opposites

you can see it better in the spiral periodic table as petar113507 mentioned earlier (use your browser zoom) ...

Please note that the neutral center between iron and copper is Cobalt (or Pangu) ....http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...-so-below.html....

Don't forget:

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Chinese Myth - Creation

In the beginning, the universe was a black egg where heaven and earth were mixed together, and in this egg was contained Pangu. He felt suffocated, so he cracked the egg with a broadax, and the light, clear part of the egg floated up to form Heavenwhile the cold, heavy part stayed down and formed Earth. Pangu (solar system = Cobalt ) stood in the middle, and he and the egg's two parts grew and grew until he was nine million li in height.

and another wink from mother nature

Large hailstone with concentric ring

When an aircraft breaks the sound barrier an incredible ‘vapor cone’ surrounds the aircraft.

in this egg was contained Pangu. He felt suffocated, so he cracked the egg
      It's all a matter of vibration (and the other 6 principles )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qvision View Post
        @ electron, nice one

@ Rod, where does everyone get their Graphene ? Why, at the Graphene Supermarket of course !

https://graphene-supermarket.com/
        Of Course, Graphene Supermarket......Thank you qvision

awesome link ...worth to share in other posts

Richard DAVIS

Non-Inductive Resistor

The Problem:

To develop an electrical resistor that has no residual mutual- or self-inductance at high frequencies.

The Solution:

A Moebius strip made of insulated resistive materials with electrical leads attached directly opposite one another provides a noninductive, nonreactive resistor which is simple, inexpensive, and flexible in usage, and can be made to almost any desired size and shape....
        ....Two ribbon conductors of equal length are affixed on opposite ends of a strip of dielectric. The assembly is then given a single twist and the ends are joined to form a Moebius surface. The ends of the conductors are soldered together and the resistor terminals are attached to the directly opposed solder joints. Current applied to the terminals will travel in opposite directions, so that the electromagnetic fields cancel each other, resulting in an essentially noninductive, nonreactive resistor with a low time constant. Bifilar wire may be used instead of resistive ribbon, eliminating the need for a center dielectric strip. Thin film conductors on flat surfaces can also be used to make Moebius resistors.

Two or more sets of resistive wire may be mounted laterally on the same nonconductive strip, with about 1/16-inch spacing, and connected to form multi-Moebius resistors in one unit. There is no change in the time constant of the individual resistors, nor does one in any way affect the operation of the others, even when they are assembled in parallel or series.

The performance of the Moebius resistor is unaffected by its form, size, or length. Once it is connected into a Moebius shape, it can be folded or around around a cylindrical core or a card, or even into a ball, resulting in compact packaging of the resistor for use in miniaturized circuits. The Moebius resistor does not couple to metallic objects, external fields, or itself. When the bridge is nulled the resistor can be handled or changed in form without disturbing the balance. The conductors must not be touched and the spacing between them must not be altered.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-true-25.html

Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
          "Tesla matched the total weight of the primary and secondary windings so the two would be in a state of resonance."

So if I take it one step further and factor in 1/4 wave length I have:
          6 awg 79.65 lbs/1000 feet
          12 awg 19.8 lbs/1000 feet

If I use 12 awg for secondary at 4 times length of primary = 19.8 x 4 = 79.2 lbs
          The total weight is the same and I create a 1/4 wave length effect.
          All in resonance.

Comments anyone?
          best use coils from the same manufacturer to increase the odds of resonance but fantastic new info

i wonder if Tesla mentions who his suppliers were?

Originally posted by Dfortune View Post
          Hello everyone, found this chart maybe it could help.

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/tesla_coil_chart.pdf
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• watch this ; you'll love it

vt retarder hydrodynamic principle - YouTube

Comment

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-true-25.html

best use coils from the same manufacturer to increase the odds of resonance but fantastic new info

i wonder if Tesla mentions who his suppliers were?
              2 comments

1. The reason is that the copper was smelted under the same conditions (vibration)

2. I just thought of it, we talk about vortexing water, but I wonder what would be the effect of vortexing hot liquid metal; do you think it would give the metal any special properties.....

Universe is all wave...principle of correspondence

Comment

2 comments

1. The reason is that the copper was smelted under the same conditions (vibration)

2. I just thought of it, we talk about vortexing water, but I wonder what would be the effect of vortexing hot liquid metal; do you think it would give the metal any special properties.....

Universe is all wave...principle of correspondence
                I believe it was Keely that did this he then cooled the metal in sand using specific frequency's, would make good core's
                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Thanks Dave, been researching Keely; i found this

Exploding water with 42712.2Hz

Post From JoesCell2 (this is the opinion of a private person):
                  Keely found that water will explode at a frequency of 42,712.2 Hz. ... did it with a Quartz Bowl....Think Quartz and how symmetry applies to magnets because that is how quartz crystals are formed, via symmetry. The 42,712.2Hz was applied to a quartz bowl with distilled water at which time it EXPLODED and disappeared. After this experiment Keely began studing geometric shapes that hold these specialized frequencies which can manipulate matter and the mind.(certainly based on the chladni shapes ) So the power of the mind possibly can be realized by the special shapes that Keely discovered from special frequencies. if you know how this works you wouldnt even need a Joe Cell to make power and after a while not even the special shapes because you could use your voice. i will add that if you want your joe cells to work better place it on a 10 or 12 point tesseract made on copper foil. You can get it at lowes home improvement in their building materials section.
                  by the way : 4 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 18 = 9

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• same source: PowerPedia:John Keely - PESWiki

Verification of frequency to produce etheric force from water?
                    A recent (1965) possible verification of the frequency Keely used to dissociate water into etheric force was related to me by a scientist when we were discussing certain aspects of free energy. He wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, but his name is on file. I have no other verification of this experiment, however I believe it merits telling. The scientist, I shall call him Dr. X, was doing experiments with ultrasonic sound in a column of water. The object of the experiments was to devise a means of separating various densities of materials by injecting them into a column of water which was subjected to an ultrasonic standing wave vibration. The experimental setup is sketched in Figure 3-3 (for BBS considerations a description follows). A Barium Titanate ultrasonic transducer was fixed to the bottom of a quartz tube which was closed at the bottom and open at the top. Pure water was poured into the tube and the water column was "tuned" so that a standing wave was produced at 40,000 CPS (cycles per second). The [B]transducer was powered by a 700 Watt power amplifier ([COLOR="Red"] which was driven by an ultrasonic frequency generator. Because of the large amount of power put into the column of water a certain amount of evaporation took place at a constant rate when the transducer was energized. Therefore, to maintain a standing wave in the water column a feedback device caused the frequency to be raised as the water evaporated and the temperature changed. As a test, Dr. X decided to run through the experiment with only water in the tube to ensure that a standing wave was maintained as the water evaporated and the frequency rose higher and higher. When the experiment was started everything worked beautifully. Dr. X took periodic readings of his instrumentation and was assured that the standing wave was being maintained. Suddenly, with no warning whatever the water disappeared from the open quartz tube. He looked up thinking to see the water splashed on the ceiling when to his amazement a clean hole went right through the ceiling. The hole was the same size as the inside of the quartz tube. Further investigation showed the hole continued on through the roof also! Dr. X checked his notebook and found the last frequency entry to be 41,300 CPS. It was shortly after this that the water disappeared. Because of the time interval between the last reading and the disappearing water, the frequency sent to the transducer was higher than the last reading and Dr. X said it could well have been very close to 42,800 CPS, the Keely dissociation frequency. This obviously dangerous event caused Dr. X to dismantle the equipment and try some other approach to his problem. This experiment points the way to the use of our modern technology in conjunction with Keely's laws of dissociation to change matter into energy without the use of radioactive materials or extremely expensive atomic accelerators."
                    this is what happened, but with open ended quartz tube it flew....

Imagine this happening in the Ankh Set up

see the whole time warp of a standing wave here:

time warp standing wave pictures by MonsieurM - Photobucket

Remember the Pangu Legend :

Chinese Myth - Creation

In the beginning, the universe was a black egg where heaven and earth were mixed together, and in this egg was contained Pangu. He felt suffocated, so he cracked the egg with a broadax, and the light, clear part of the egg floated up to form Heavenwhile the cold, heavy part stayed down and formed Earth. Pangu (water ) stood in the middle, and he and the egg's two parts grew and grew until he was nine million li in height.
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Grand Solfeggio :: Healing and Changing your DNA through Solfeggio tones

History of the Grand Solfeggio Tones

The history of the solfeggio tones begins with King David, who then passed the secrets on to Solomon. Sometime after Solomon, the tones were lost. David was given four tones, which he created with strings on his lyre. These tones are all used with the psalms, also created by David. The mathematics of the tones matches the mathematics of the psalms (geomatria). Solomon used the tones and the geomatria in the creation of the Song of Songs, also a psalm. This was considered the most sacred of the psalms.
                      During the creation of Gregorian chant, the solfeggio tones were rediscovered, these based on five notes. Later, a sixth note was added. These were based on the discoveries of Pythagoras and his harmony of the spheres. These also were later lost. In the 90s, Dr. Joey Puleo was given the secret of the geomatria in a vision and the actual frequencies in appearances of Jeshua and an angel that Dr. Puleo did not name. After the turn of the millennium, Joseph Crane was told in an appearance of Archangel Michael that two solfeggio scales existed — one profane and one sacred. The sacred has been known as the “secret solfeggio.” Later, Michael gave Joe Crane six of the frequencies to the sacred solfeggio to be used in healing. And more recently he told Crane that a subset of the frequencies existed, called the Divine Masculine frequencies.
                      In 2009 the code of both solfeggios was cracked and shown to be linked together mathematically by mathematician and author, GW Hardin, through the guidance of Archangel Gabriel. During the process, yet a third set of solfeggio frequencies showed up in the mathematics. Using what is called the Pythagorean skein, the third set is made up of the sum of the first two sets. What also showed up was an entire fractal system of solfeggios that affect specific parts of the bodies.

There are three levels to the solfeggio tones: the Archetypal (earthly), the Divine (heavenly), and the Universal (cosmic). Within each level there are two components, the Masculine and the Feminine. The Feminine is made up of nine tones in each level while the Masculine is made up of six tones. When all the tones of a component are played they create a harmonic or the tone of Oneness.
                      Caduceus coil + Vogel Crystal + Rodin Coil + Solfeggio and you the water container the perfect Combination if you look at it closely

3 6 9
                      John Keely, wrote that the vibrations of "thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful." In fact, he proved the "vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat." In his "Formula of Aqueous Disintegration" he wrote that, "molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects.

Comment

• Quoting Russell......

I have begun reading Russell's "Home study course" today, on impulse -- and that couldn't have turned out for the better. I have been musing over these things -- asking myself some questions -- I thought I'd share the questions, and answers I got.

Left spin is Feminine also called creative Energy , Right Spin is Destructive Energy
                        "Complete knowledge -- or omniscience -- centers your consciousness -- but the unfolding awareness is a process which is measured by the intensity of your desire"
                        -- Walter Russel (HSC)
                        So, he's saying the same thing I was saying before -- your "fractal antennae" shifts based on how you feel -- Desire is a feeling emotion. You learn to involve your whole body as the receiving antennae, not just isolating your brain. (this also means you involve your heart)

As far as I have experienced, intensity of emotion co-relates with the neural tension you can withstand. I don't think that you instantly get insanely high tension in your nerves "out of the blue" built up. And so, it got me asking myself -- how do you build up the tensions for "desire"?

I got two answers, both to the same effect, -- One of them reminded me of a leyden jar, or a lightning storm -- I think this is a slow buildup, or "condensing" of desire -- from a very nebulous state -- decentrating focus until you grasped the "bigger picture" -- at which point you can exact a "want" or "desire" with the intensity directly proportional to your (decentrated) motivating reasons behind wanting it.

and the other answer was a tad more bizarre.
                        I remembered my brother, when I was younger riding his BMX bike around.
                        21 seconds onwards -- random youtube clip
                        Michael3 - BMX State Championship Race, Idaho 2009 - YouTube
                        They "pump" their bikes through rapid "push/pull" motion off the tops of the hill, and catch momentum on the downward slope.

This one took me a moment to process -- because I didn't understand the signal my body was giving me until I realized was breathing in-phase with the biker on the hill.

Reminds me of how Vogel "pumped" his crystal with his breathing. (If the biker were the energy I was trying to transfer... )
                        This also reminds me of "pumping" in phase with a standing wave, to increase the power/intensity of the oscilation of a standing wave. Have you ever slapped/tapped water in the bathtub and "pumped" it with your hand, so that the area of standing water that rebounds back with your hand steadily grows larger?

All thoughts are recorded electrically in a state of motion which surrounds the still center of your consciousness which is your soul; just as the still center of gravity is surrounded by the moving matter of the earth.
                        -- Walter Russell
                        "I often feel like telling you that if very question in the world had to be answered, and every problem solved by just one word -- that one glorious word would be balance"
                        Balance? Russell is making me ring like a bell.

All creating bodies begin from a zero point of balance which becomes their equators, -- extend to alloted measures limited by desire -- and return to the zero of their equators to give back the bodies they have borrowed from each side of it.
                        Let me impress upon you the fact that the seedis but the soul record of mind idea. It has no matieral body, but has a thought body which is the patterned in the image of the thought. It is the mind concept of an oak tree not yet conceived as a body in its mothers womb.

By saying that it is not yet conceived in its mothers womb, I mean that it has not yet begun to be divided from its spiritual ONENESS of FATHER-MOTHERHOOD into its physical manifestation of The Divine Trinity as expressed by the division into father and motherhood.
                        "The pattern of every action of the tree is recorded in the magnetic Light of its seed. Later on you will marvel of god's recording system by means of which every unfolding idea is carried over from one body to another for ages."
                        Magnetic light of its seed? Where have I heard this before....

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post157653
                        9) DNA IS THE SEED CRYSTAL OF THE HIGHER DIMENSIONAL LIGHT BODY.
                        DNA, a perfect Phi structures crystal connecting long waves and short waves, is a three-dimensional patterns designed to transmit information, in the form of living being, through time and space, the fourth dimension. Its goal seems to be the creation of a fifth dimensional intelligence, one capable of phase-locking with the information of the universe stored in the crystaline coding of the DNA geometry.

In the divided universe one half of every creating thing is on the positive side of its equator, and the other half on its opposite side. Each of these is dependant on the other. That part of the tree which is under the ground interchanges with the part which is above ground. This is as true of a man, or planet, or industrial plant as it is of a tree.

The underground half is the forming body in the womb of earth, and the upper half is the forming seed pattern which returns to the womb of earth for reborning.
                        "The divine trinity is never varied in any action-reaction cycle, nor is its one purpose of physical expression ever varied. The purpose of all creative expression is the manifestation of the love principle of balanced giving and re-giving. The manifestation of that principle is the very purpose for which god created his universal body."
                        The measure in which Nature and Man balance their giving from one side of any equator to their mates upon the other side of it, is the measure of peace, happieness, power, beauty and order-liness which working knowingly with the law gives to man, instead of the chaos in the lives of those who work against it.
                        When the full grown tree (or man or planet) has reached the limits of its generating powers it begins to degenerate. To generate means to increase its polarizing power. To degenerate means a gradual depolarization.

Isn't the tesla coil several very cleverly positioned coils, (ideally) each acting as resonant "pumps"?

I mean to relate this more towards being kind to yourself -- that it is important to not fret when you do less than perfectly, a mistake, or fall slightly short of the intended, or aimed goal. That, is just the opposite side of the wave. If you're going to use (read: transmute) that negative experience -- you need to shift back towards the positive side of the wave -- try again. If you do not use all of your experiences to pump you to a higher vibration rate -- the "resonant" energy does not show up in the higher coils.

I vaguely recall someone saying that success, is related to the abillity to not loose enthusiasm.

Fig. 41 represents the two extended static diameters which bound the predestined dimensions of the tree in accord with the dimensions of desire which have been registered in its seed. It can go beyond these dimensions if new deire is added to the seed, such as extra favorable soil, and weather conditions. This added desire can be given to it by man who adds his desire for a better tree to that of the desire of the tree.
                        Don't humans generally give "the best" to their children, so that they have a "better life" than they did?

What if two humans were to give back to each other in constant repeating cycles? Sounds an awful lot like Russell's power multiplication principal...

The division which begins to take place in the seed by the electric pumping action develops a negative and positive (polarized) condition above and below the equator where the division begins.
                        Here's that "pumping" action again... This seems to be the way to transfer energy from lower frequencies to higher frequencies of greater intensity.

"Nor is the fulcrum which the tree used to extend itself into a tree any different from the fulcrum you use to extend yourself into a man. Nor are you freed from your roots underground because you can walk away from them, for you are as much bound to them as the tree is."
                        Remember, also, that eternal perfect Man centers man's bodies and bodies alone are affected by the actions and reactions of motion. M A N, the Being, can never be affected, but he can seem to be by the effect of other actions upon his body in the measure of his acceptance of other actions, or his power to insulate his body from them as his being is eternally insulated from them.

Comment

• Continued..... (Quoting Russell for articulation)

What I am trying to tell you is that the eternal YOU dwells in the undivided, unchanging universe, but your body, with which you manifest the eternal YOU, dwells in the divided universe of two unbalanced conditions which must forever change by interchange of one condition with the other to simulate the one from which both extended.
                          Man walks through his cycles upon a tautened rope. Wherever his foot toucheth I am there, giving him foothold as the fulcrum of his effort
                          Tightrope?

As far as I can see, a "tight rope" is a very narrow path to walk on. What path is that "tight rope"?

From my rest at the fulcrum he taketh the power I give to him to express is desire. Without Me he can do naught.
                          You express desire "from the heart", right?

And beold me at each end of the lever of his action to balance his unbalancing in My universe which knows no unbalance.
                          yea, be it known that two eyes of man's very god watch o'er each action of each man whose body My body is.
                          read: recording system of our body

And if man would know where those two eyes of his god are located I say, seek them at the end of his wavering pole which keepth him upright on his tautened rope.
                          Two eyes, which record imbalances, of which the heart is the center of the "wavering pole"?

Let me show you a few images I found relating to Qi-gong. Eastern cultures seem to have had an "intuitive" notion of the path that we are all walking, knowingly or unknowingly.

And the pumping action -- comes from the dan tien (lower chakra/primary coil)(subjective experience tells me flexing PC muscle stimulates,

For man cannot be without Me e'en though he deny me in him.
                          What is the concept of "the law" that our governments try to emulate? "Like it or not, you're stuck with these rules -- and will pay for the breaching of these rules if you break them"

Have a care, therefore, that desires of man for things of earth be balanced by desires for heavenly blessings, without which man hath naught
                          If the root chakra is "earth", and we ascend to "heaven"...

"Heavenly blessings" could be partial illumenation, showing us more how nature, or "the law" works...

Wouldn't those little "flashes of insight" be like individual waves in each pumping action, giving us the "knowing" of how to function on a higher frequency? (If you have a "gap" in your understanding -- The ignorance of a principal, or "rule" could make you function like a short-circuit)

For I am rest. In me alone is Balance
                          He who would find rest must return to Me, be Me, be fulcrum of his own power.
                          --Book of desire, chap III
                          Must return to me, BE ME -- sounds like a "nested fractal"

Looking at Russell's "cubes of space" -- makes the picture above, in vibration seem like a nested function which would be of a higher frequency -- however the higher frequency would form the exact same shape as the primary shape...

Water, within water? Look at water's structured shape... Look similar?

Say, isn't the planet's frequency increasing?

When vortexing the water, "Revitalizing" it (producing ORME) -- I have noticed that the water spinning at its apex experiences a contraction (increase) in "power/time" force, instead of rotating faster to increase "speed/time" force. The egg shape concentrates this rotation into a smaller area....

The differences I can see in my imagination between the two -- power/time looks more like a circle, and speed/time looks more like a flattened circle.

Compare a sphere, with our galaxy's flattened shape, and you'll see what I mean.

That red ice radio was "hitting the nail on the head".
                          There are those of us who are focusing on innovation -- bringing in old things from the past, and integrating it into our current understanding is the way to go. "In groups"
                          I think we'll make it.
                          I have hope, and do not witlessly expect anyone/anything to work FOR me -- I will give my effort to move towards my hopes.

Thank you for giving "better soil" for us to grow and learn in.

==Romo
                          Last edited by petar113507; 09-21-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Thanks Dave, been researching Keely; i found this

by the way : 4 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 18 = 9

432 Hz Nature's resonance: 4 + 3 + 2 = 9

note: thank you petar113507 for keepi,g the discussion alive

Comment

• if you change perspective you get this:

Comment

• This is the hard part...not an easy one to understand

Correct but not as simple as that (my opinion ), all truth are half truth ; It all depends on your Point of View...or if you prefer from which plane are you looking at the subject that will decide which law is the higher law and which is the lower law
                                if you prefer Balance can be hidden by another law...remember Hermes Trismegistus:

But the Son, enquiring or Hermes, saith, The sulphurs which are fit for our work, whether are they celestial or terrestrial ? To whom the Father answers, Certain of them are heavenly, and some are of the earth.

But saith Hermes, It is not so; the masculine truly is the Heaven of the feminine, and the feminine is the earth of the masculine.
                                The Son then asks, Father, which of these is more worthy than the other; whether is it the heaven or the earth? Hermes replies, Both need the help one of the other; for the precepts demand a medium.
                                And this know that except thou understandest how to mortify and induce generation, to vivify the Spirit , and introduce Light , until they fight with each other and grow white and freed from their defilements, rising as it were from blackness and darkness, thou knowest nothing nor canst perform anything;

-----------------

There are two primary ways of knowing reality:

1. The rational, deductive, argumentative, intellectual thinking that is accepted by the science and our patriarchal Western culture. The alchemists called this Solar Consciousness and assigned it many code words, such as the Sun, Sulfur, the King, the Father, Spirit, and ultimately, the One Mind of the universe. This involves left-brain activity like linear thought, schematics, formula, arguments and logic.

2. The intuitive way of thinking, also called intelligence of the heart, a non-linear, image-driven way of thinking that is an accepted tool of the arts and religion. The alchemists called the other way of knowing Lunar Consciousness. Among its many symbols are the Moon, Mercury, the Queen, the Holy Ghost, Soul, and ultimately, the One Thing of the universe. This involves right-brain activity dealing with drawings, paintings, mandalas, symbols, music, and meditation.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X