The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a follow up on Cavity resonance and Microwave :

Rustum ROY : Pure E & H Field Microwave Effects -- collected articles & patents

Rapid Alloying of Silicon with Germanium in Microwave Field using Single Mode Cavity

Major phase transformations and magnetic property changes caused by electromagnetic fields at microwave frequencies
    +

Marcel Pages -- The Challenge of AntiGravity -- English translation

Therefore I said that since 1921, I exposed to many scientific authorities my experience mica disc levitating, and for years, in vain I try to attract the interest of the scientific community on this experience.
    We are indeed a mechanism to create a vortex effect CAVITATION therefore ultimately a resulting decrease Archimedean almost GND (ground I say!) System.

see also : Space tornado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + Dr. Pierre-Marie Robitaille: The Cosmic Microwave Background | EU2014 - YouTube

Penzias and Wilson discovered that the Earth was surrounded by microwave energy

Booker T. & the MG's - Melting pot - YouTube

random thought

there are a lot of experiments on youtube with a magnet attached to a drill (to make it spin ) ... but none of Spinning Capacitors

Marcel Pages calls it Degravitation in a capacitor.

( Silver mica capacitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Silver mica capacitors are high precision, stable and reliable capacitors. They are available in small values, and are mostly used at high frequencies and in cases where low losses ( high Q) and low capacitor change over the time is desired.

Clamped Mica capacitors[edit]
    Now obsolete, these were in use in the early 20th century. They consisted of sheets of mica and copper foil sandwiched together and clamped. These had even worse tolerance and stability than other clamped capacitors since the mica surface is not perfectly flat & smooth. References to mica capacitors from the 1920s always refers to this type.
    )

-------------

... Strange Electrostatic Experiment---- better setup - YouTube

ps : capacitors are not toys .... safety always :

16 Exploding Capacitors - YouTube
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-27-2014, 06:18 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Adiobatic proccess

I'mjust contemplating...
      ..if an adiobatic process is a conversion of energy that occurs without input or release, say of heat, would that be akin to a dielectric mode as you espouse?

Might it imply homeostasis, self sufficiency?

Mythologically, i ask Iin terms of inside and out side as opposed to the standard occult as above so below mantra??

I am slowly due to family and work concerns working my way through you u tube stuff. Most appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
        I'mjust contemplating...
        ..if an adiobatic process is a conversion of energy that occurs without input or release, say of heat, would that be akin to a dielectric mode as you espouse?

Might it imply homeostasis, self sufficiency?
        can't really answer that as in 100% sure of it but i can tell this much :

Tesla "experimented" with both Dielectric and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversi...thermodynamics)

Engineering archaisms[edit]

Historically, the term Tesla principle was used to describe (amongst other things) certain reversible processes invented by Nikola Tesla.[5] However, this phrase is no longer in conventional use. The principle was that some systems could be reversed and operated in a complementary manner. It was developed during Tesla's research in alternating currents where the current's magnitude and direction varied cyclically. During a demonstration of the Tesla turbine, the disks revolved and machinery fastened to the shaft was operated by the engine. If the turbine's operation was reversed, the disks acted as a pump.[6]

Reversible adiabatic process: The state on the left can be reached from the state on the right as well as vice versa without exchanging heat with the environment.
        Mythologically, i ask Iin terms of inside and out side as opposed to the standard occult as above so below mantra??

I am slowly due to family and work concerns working my way through you u tube stuff. Most appreciated.
        you mean "As Above so Below and as Within so Without "

INVENTIONS OF' NIKOLA TESLA.

HIGH FREQUENCY AND HIGH POTENTIAL CURRENTS. 143

with these currents, such an amount of energy can be passed
        through the body with impunity. He then showed by experi-
        ment the difference between a steady and a rapidly varying force
        upon the dielectric. This difference is most strikingly illustrated
        in the experiment in which a bulb attached to the end of a wire
        in connection with one of the terminals of the transformer is
        ruptured, although all extraneous bodies are remote from the
        bulb. He next illustrates how mechanical motions are produced
        by a varying electrostatic force acting through a gaseous medium.
        The importance of the action of the air is particularly illustrated
        by an interesting experiment.

p129

Such discharges of very high frequency which render lumi-
        nous the air at ordinary pressure we have very likely occasion to
        witness in the aurora borealis. From many of these experi-
        ments it seems reasonable to infer that sudden cosmic disturb-
        ances, such as eruptions on the sun, set the electrostatic charge
        of the earth in an extremely rapid vibration
        , and produce the
        glow by the violent agitation of the air in the upper and even in
        the lower strata.

https://archive.org/stream/invention...tiala_djvu.txt
        just fyi :

+

The Solar Wind And Hallucinations + Solar storm of 1859 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + "How Cosmic Forces Shape Our Destinies" by Nikola Tesla

Booker T & The MG's - Stax Instrumentals - YouTube

130 INVENTIONS OP' NIKOLA TESLA.

any dielectric which is subjected to great, rapidly changing elec-
        trostatic stresses. Since it is difficult to exclude the gas perfectly
        when solid insulators are used, it is necessary to resort to liquid
        dielectrics. When a solid dielectric is used, it matters little how
        thick and how good it is; if air be present, streamers form,
        which gradually heat the dielectric and impair its insulating
        power, and the discharge finally breaks through .... see also Earthquake light - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + Study: Ozone From Rock Fracture Could Serve As Earthquake Early Warning | UVA Today
        . Under ordi-
        nary conditions the best insulators are those which possess the
        highest specific inductive capacity, but such insulators are not
        the best to employ when working with these high frequency
        currents, for in most cases the higher specific inductive capacity
        is rather a disadvantage. The prime quality of the insulating
        medium for these currents is continuity. For this reason prin-
        cipally it is necessary to employ liquid insulators, such as oils.

If two metal plates, connected to the terminals of the coil, are
        immersed in oil and set a distance apart, the coil may be kept
        working for any length of time without a break occurring, or
        without the oil being warmed, but if air bubbles are introduced,
        they become luminous ; the air molecules, by their impact
        against the oil, heat it, and after some time cause the insulation
        to give way. If, instead of the oil, a solid plate of the best
        dielectric, even several times thicker than the oil intervening
        between the metal plates, is inserted between the latter, the air
        having free access to the charged surfaces, the dielectric i vari-
        ably is warmed and breaks down..... Diabatic | Define Diabatic at Dictionary.com

Northern Lights Make Strange Clapping Sound | Video ... booker t and the mgs "soul clap 69" - YouTube ....
        Towards a History of Plasma-Universe Theory

Magnetic refrigeration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The magnetocaloric effect[edit]

The magnetocaloric effect (MCE, from magnet and calorie) is a magneto-thermodynamic phenomenon in which a temperature change of a suitable material is caused by exposing the material to a changing magnetic field. This is also known by low temperature physicists as adiabatic demagnetization.

Vs / +

The randomization of the domains occurs in a similar fashion to the randomization at the curie temperature of a ferromagnetic material, except that magnetic dipoles overcome a decreasing external magnetic field while energy remains constant, instead of magnetic domains being disrupted from internal ferromagnetism as energy is added.
        Tesla Patent 396,121 - Thermo-Magnetic Motor

It is well known that heat applied to a magnetized body will lessen the magnetism, and if the temperature is raised sufficiently the magnetism will be neutralized or destroyed.

.... Booker T & The MG's - My Sweet Potato - YouTube
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-29-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Mon
          plenty for me to consider as you have presented contexts I can access.

Adiobatic processes within the context of solar physics was the starting point from my musings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
            Thanks Mon
            plenty for me to consider as you have presented contexts I can access.

Adiobatic processes within the context of solar physics was the starting point from my musings.
            the following might be of interest

Archive of the most severe solar storms ( note the dates )

+

Earth survived near-miss from 2012 solar storm: NASA

Back in 2012, the Sun erupted with a powerful solar storm that just missed the Earth but was big enough to "knock modern civilization back to the 18th century," NASA said.

The extreme space weather that tore through Earth's orbit on July 23, 2012, was the most powerful in 150 years, according to a statement posted on the US space agency website Wednesday.

However, few Earthlings had any idea what was going on.

read also : Power from the Aurora Borealis | Journal of Borderland Research - Part 2 + Kongpop U-yen, PhD: Evidence of space weather indu... - The Watchers

South African Combo - African Flute 1971 - YouTube ...
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-31-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• a bit of info update :

​What If Dark Matter Were Actually A Vast Electric Field?

And now, we have another speculative idea to add to the dark matter menagerie. Physicist Stephen Reucroft has self-published a paper arguing that electrostatic forces could be preventing galaxies from flying apart.
              .... http://www.energeticforum.com/263368-post3239.html

-----

A tabletop motor using an entirely new driving principle

"We have proven the concept of a new motor that uses electric fields rather than magnetic fields to transform electricity into a rotary force," says company co-founder Dan Ludois, an assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering at the UW. The distinction may sound minor, but it could solve a number of practical problems while saving money, he explains.

Actually, the concept is not entirely new: Benjamin Franklin and others described and built motors based on electrostatic forces back in the 18th and 19th centuries, but none achieved practical operation. Since the widespread adoption of electric motors a century ago, magnetism has been the only practical source of rotation. Magnetism is easier to exploit than electrostatic fields due to the properties of naturally occurring materials and simple engineering techniques. However, new advances in materials, mechanical engineering and advanced manufacturing may enable electrostatic motors.

"Rather than magnetism, we are using the force that hold your clothes together when you take them out of the drier—electrostatic force. This technique can power anything that needs to move, and that you don't want to touch while it's moving."

In the motor on display, nested stationary and rotating plates are held hairs-width apart by a unique air-cushioning strategy. ( think Tesla Turbine ) An electric voltage delivered to the fixed plates creates an electrostatic field that attracts the rotating plates in a way that forces them to spin.

:
              ... The Alan Parsons Project - SIRIUS - YouTube
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-09-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• bonsoir MM
                sure that this of your interest
                may be you know it already

The Doubling Theory

cheers
                Attached Files

Comment

• for the Rodin Coil Fans : rodin coil - Recherche Google

check this out : "Rex Research -- The Civilization Kit"

note : Patent 359748 ----> 3 5 9 7 4 8 = 3 5 9 1 = 3 6 9 ...

---------

also

Number rules the universe.

Pythagoras
                  a recent post that might be of interest : http://www.energeticforum.com/267219-post5295.html ... Number

and keep the following in mind

At first, Tesla thought that nothing was happening. But then an owl flew into the ray’s beam and allegedly instantly disintegrated:

The return of Nikola Tesla, the man who lit up the planet | Daily Maverick
                  hint :

Sound waves move at the speed of sound (1130 feet per second at sea level and a temperature of 68º F )

The earth orbits the sun at approximately 18.5 miles per second (66,600 mph)

at Earth's surface the acceleration of gravity is about 32 feet per second squared

Four is it in qualities,
                  shining in each of the planes of existence,
                  but thirteen in one,
                  the mystical Number.
                  Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                  each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                  each shall channels be of the Great One.

hint : 14 4

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet 15

last pic from: Antonio d'Angelo -- Inter-Atomic Ion Motor -- NY Times article & US Patent # 2021177

Fela Anikulapo Kuti With Africa 70 - No Agreement [full album][HQ] - YouTube

also:
                  16.- THE SECRET OF LIFE (LAKHOVSKY) AND DELAND’S MAGNETIC CANOPY

IN MY EARLIER PUBLICATIONS, I DESCRIBED A TYPE of ground aerial system being used in many orchards in the United States. The apparatus has proved to be very successful in warding off frost damage to citrus fruit. A further effect has been the promoting of healthier trees and better general growth in the areas covered.

I gave dimensions for a similar aerial which would resonate at the frequencies of light and gravity. Since publication I have received more information on the American system and have been extremely interested in the actual dimensions used. The aerial was designed by John Delrea Deland of Riverside, California, and has been in use since 1949. The units cover about one acre each and consist of a steel mast about 32 feet high, made of galvanized pipe in 12-foot lengths. The first is a two-inch pipe set into a three-foot-deep concrete base.

Two other pipes of lesser diameter are screwed on to the bottom pipe to form a vertical mast 30-feet high. At the masthead, and also at the two pipe joints, a waterproof, three-quarter inch plywood disc is fitted. At the outer edge of the discs are seven drilled holes, evenly spaced and parallel to the mast. The holes are about ¼ inch diameter, 51.42857° apart.

The wires are run from the centre of the mast to a distance of 144 feet.

The Energy Grid - 03
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-24-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• addendum :

wah wah - Hormesis and Low Dose Radiation

Uranium ( ionizing radiation ) is a natural trace component of granite, and to a much lesser extent, a trace component of limestone.

Uranium mining in Colorado ( Hydrothermal uranium deposits )

Colorado is considered to have the third largest uranium reserves of any US state, behind Wyoming and New Mexico

also:

Mr Moray's equipment, aside from the antenna and ground wires, consisted of a brown box about the size of a butter box, another unpainted box slightly smaller, a fiber board box about 6" x 4" x 4", which Mr Moray referred to as containing the tubes. And a metal baseboard about 14" x 4" x 1" containing what appeared to be a magnet at one end, a switch near the middle and a receptacle for an electric light globe at the other end. There were also several posts for connecting wires on the baseboard...
                    [p. 65] Dr Milton Marshall was attempting to identify the material that he called his "Swedish Stone". When he described the action of his germanium mixture to the two physicists [Carl Eyring and Harvey Fletcher], they knew that the entire composition of the Swedish Stone had no been properly identified...

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver
                    +

Cavity resonance and Microwave :

Rustum ROY : Pure E & H Field Microwave Effects -- collected articles & patents

Rapid Alloying of Silicon with Germanium in Microwave Field using Single Mode Cavity

Major phase transformations and magnetic property changes caused by electromagnetic fields at microwave frequencies
                    +

Group 14: The Carbon Family - Chemwiki

The carbon family, Group 14 in the p-block, contains carbon (C), silicon (Si), germanium (Ge) ( Atomic number 32 ), tin (Sn), lead (Pb), and flerovium (Fl).

... Group (periodic table) ....( 14 4 or 14 13 ... Boron group

Kozyrev's mirrors --- a kind of room where aluminium sheets distort time and space. They use the room for distant viewing experiments.

Summing it all up, Professor Kaznacheev talks about art and music and shamanism. And magnetic anomalies. And communicating with the mind over long distances. And how music and art are really holograms.

V. KAZNACHEEV : Kozyrev mirrors

He says : "It's not just a flat painting that you see, but also the way the painter was seeing the sky, or his girlfriend yesterday, or in the pub the day before. While the time and place is fixed, the rhythm of nature and music is a hologram of time, and rhythm in time.
                    ... etc )

[p. 126] Letter from E. G. Jensen (March 21, 1938) ~

Number 1 condenser (Figure 52) consisted of two small sheets of about 30 gauge aluminum separated by but making contact with a piece of one-quarter inch thick plate glass. The plate glass was larger than the aluminum sheets and overlapped them. Number 2 condenser... had the capacity of 0.025 mfd. It was a commercial condenser... manufactured by Igred Condenser & Mfg. Co.

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy
                    -------------

"The Moray germanium mixture gives certain unique results in functioning as a valve and as a booster (amplifier). Made in form of rounded stones or pellets compressed under high pressure adn fused. Combination contains bismuth, iron sulfide,pure germanium metal"
                    The following is [excerpted from] a booklet printed about 1932, entitled "Brief History of Moray Radiant Device":

The largest instrument being about 6 inches high and circular in shape and about 8 inches in diameter.

let's try some Al KMT ( Alchemy )

Han purple, a 2,000 year old pigment that can propagate waves in only two dimensions, eliminating third dimension -- Science & Technology -- Sott.net

Barium copper-silicate doesn't just have archaeologists and chemists intrigued. At normal temperatures, it's an insulator and is nonmagnetic. Along with its many fine properties - prettiness, historical importance, a hint of aristocratic style - barium copper-silicat has many electrons, some of which spin up and some of which are spin down.

Most researchers think that because it contains both silicon and barium Han purple was a by-product of the glass-making process. Barium makes glass shinier and cloudy, which means this pigment could be the work of early alchemists trying to synthesize white jade.
                    Silicon : Group 14 ( Atomic number 14 )
                    Barium: Group 2 ( Atomic number 56 )
                    Copper : Group 11 ( Atomic number 29 )

... HAN-Blue, fine shop

Marcel Pages -- The Challenge of AntiGravity -- English translation

Therefore I said that since 1921, I exposed to many scientific authorities my experience mica disc levitating, and for years, in vain I try to attract the interest of the scientific community on this experience.

. Mica is stable when exposed to electricity, light, moisture, and extreme temperatures. It has superior electrical properties as an insulator and as a dielectric

see also : Kowsky & Frost -- Gravity Nullification -- Science & Invention, Sept. 1927
                    .... Guem - Rythmes Afro Cubans - YouTube

Working toward a warp drive: In his garage lab, Omahan aims to bend fabric of space - Omaha.com: Living

To hear him and his small team of supporters tell it, something weird is happening out here in the garage.
                    The compression of the fabric of space,” Pares says matter-of-factly.

To bend the fabric of space, he sits in front of a tray of instruments, twisting knobs and glancing every now and then into a Faraday cage, where a 3.5-pound weight hangs inside an electrically isolated case. Outside the case hangs a strange instrument made up of V-shape panels with fractal arrays on the surfaces. The instrument is the latest version of what Pares believes is the world’s first low-power warp drive motor.
                    He turns around and points to the back of his garage door, where a red laser — beamed at the weight and reflected back against the door to demonstrate the movement happening in the case — drifts from its original spot. Slowly, in incremental amounts, the weight is drawn toward the V-shape motor.
                    “You’re not supposed to be able to do this,” Pares says.
                    ... most people in search of free NRJ ... do not isolate their set up ... in a Faraday Cage : Oleg JEFIMENKO Electrostatic Motors

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-09-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• info update :

Can capacitors in electrical circuits provide large-scale energy storage?

(Phys.org)—Capacitors are widely used in electrical circuits to store small amounts of energy, but have never been used for large-scale energy storage. Now researchers from Japan have shown that the right combination of resistors and capacitors can allow electrical circuits to meet two key requirements of an energy storage device: quick charging and long-term discharging. Using capacitors as energy storage devices in circuits has potential applications for hybrid electric vehicles, backup power supplies, and alternative energy storage.

To explore the possibility of using capacitors to store energy in circuits, the researchers investigated the charging/discharging behavior of 126 resistor-capacitor (RC) combinations of 18 resistors, three ceramic capacitors, and four aluminum capacitors. They found that the RC combinations that are the best in terms of quick charging and long-term discharging consist of circuits with a small resistor, a large resistor, and a large capacitor. Some of these circuits could be charged in less than 20 seconds and hold the charge for up to 40 minutes, while having relatively large capacitances of up to 100 milliFarads (mF).

"Besides the early original researchers of electric circuits, people have believed that circuits are used only for quick charging and prompt discharging," Fukuhara said. "Consequently, the damming effect of this RC combination on electrical energy storage in such circuits has been overlooked. When we began researching the dry physical capacitance using solid materials only, we began questioning the usual usage of capacitors based on the conventional concept."

Read more at:
                      ---------

also : http://www.energeticforum.com/268195-post5307.html

John Chandler Adams: The 216 Golden Rectangle

+

Simple ‘superlens’ sharpens focusing power

The new lens is a 127-micrometer-thick plate of teflon and ceramic with a copper topping. “The beauty of these is that they’re planar,” Grbic says, “they’re easy to fabricate.” The lenses can be made through a single step of photolithography, the process used to etch computer chips.

By selectively etching away the copper, Grbic and colleagues created many capacitors sandwiched together. Capacitors are typically used in electronics for storing electric charge for short periods.

In the lens, the capacitors instead interact directly with electromagnetic waves like light. This sets up currents in the capacitors that focus the waves passing through the lens into a point 20 times smaller than their wavelength. That is 10 times tighter than a conventional lens can achieve, hampered by the diffraction limit

https://technology.newscientist.com/...ocusing-power/.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-20-2015, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Esa Ruoho (if you ever read me ) thank you

http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/llessur2/

You are most welcome, MonsieurM!

Also, here are more stable links to the Walter Russell archives I've collected over the years:
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/esaruoho/sets/

Enjoy! (Also there's visits to the Tesla Museum, Viktor Schauberger Museum, Steorn Waterways Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, etc..)
                        Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
                        My electronic music

Comment

Working...
                        X