Harvesting Energy From the Sun Using Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the magnets are the vortex producers

The golden ratio — an exact 'magic' number often claimed to be observed when taking ratios of distances in ancient and modern architecture, sculpture and painting — has been spotted in a magnetic compound.
    Golden ratio discovered in quantum world: Hidden symmetry observed for the first time in solid state matter

When applying a magnetic field at right angles to an aligned spin the magnetic chain will transform into a new state called quantum critical, which can be thought of as a quantum version of a fractal pattern. Prof. Alan Tennant, the leader of the Berlin group, explains "The system reaches a quantum uncertain -- or a Schrödinger cat state. This is what we did in our experiments with cobalt niobate. We have tuned the system exactly in order to turn it quantum critical."
    read the article, you are going to like it and remember this :

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-14-2011, 01:30 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• I know I come off strong sometimes, but its in my heart and I have to.

Job 38:22
      Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

snow - structured

hail - ice

Now if He wants us to know, we will find what entered into means.

Dave
      Last edited by Dave45; 09-14-2011, 01:32 PM.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• It shows how passionate you are on the subject of water and ice

nothing wrong with that

not being familiar with the bible; could i ask you to find more reference of water/light/heat in the same context being mentioned in the bible...there maybe more info to be found

fractal too, "wheel within a wheel" for instance any mention of an egg (not easter egg)
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-14-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Im passionate about my God I hope He draws me close and never lets me go.

When I was a child I had this reoccurring dream that I could fly, and someday by His grace I'll fly through the vortex's of the universe without the need for an electrical apparatus.

Guy's I sin every day, I smoke cigarettes (always trying to quit) Iv committed every sin there is, but ask for forgiveness.
          If you look to man you will see nothing but failure, Look to God and see perfection.
          Dave
          Last edited by Dave45; 09-14-2011, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
            We're not the first, Pay attention to detail

I didnt get the bucking magnets in yet, its hard to get them aligned and keep them there. But I got it.

Next Im going to put them in attraction mode, we may explore some new ground after all
            I just wanted to add that when you'll be freezing the water, the oxygen atoms will align in a superconductive manner (spiral )

Then the flask was exposed to focused beams of sunlight. Instantly a large number of particles were seen to rise from the bottom of the flask and start to weave elliptical, circular and spiral-shaped paths,

Comment

• Them little neo's are hard to keep aligned.
              Last edited by Dave45; 09-14-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                I just wanted to add that when you'll be freezing the water, the oxygen atoms will align in a superconductive manner (spiral )

Comment

• Im not sure but I think he has the fields reversed

Is this in attraction or repulsion mode, the permanent magnet is in, a few hours

Comment

• I got a severe system alert, someone's trying to hack my computor, whoever you are, I have no hidden info, all info I have is posted openly and free.
                    Dave

Comment

I got a severe system alert, someone's trying to hack my computor, whoever you are, I have no hidden info, all info I have is posted openly and free.
                      Dave
                      the best way to go about it, nothing to hide nothing to fear

Comment

Im not sure but I think he has the fields reversed

Is this in attraction or repulsion mode, the permanent magnet is in, a few hours
                        works both ways

Comment

Them little neo's are tough to keep aligned.
                          similar to Dr Boyd Experiment with joined magnet, but instead you are plunging them in water

I'm sure it is going to give u some interesting results

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            works both ways
                            Im anxious to see how it effects the A vector field

Comment

• Something else I did different with this experiment, I boiled the water first, it removes the gases absorbed by the water
                              How To Make Crystal Clear Ice - YouTube
                              Can't wait to see the results.
                              Dave

Comment

• let me show you an image, what do you see?

for the plant lover: it is a Dracaena Lemon Lime plant

ps: awesome vid Dave , next up boiling water
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-14-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X