No announcement yet.

Harvesting Energy From the Sun Using Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great example and most amazing (trust me on that)

Bobby McFerrin demonstrates the power of the pentatonic scale, using audience participation, at the event "Notes & Neurons: In Search of the Common Chorus", from the 2009 World Science Festival, June 12, 2009.
    ‪World Science Festival 2009: Bobby McFerrin Demonstrates the Power of the Pentatonic Scale‬‏ - YouTube

enjoy
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I got to tell you all , these are the moments when i truly feel alive

Live Curious

If you are you breathe.
      If you breathe you talk.
      If you talk you ask.
      If you ask you think.
      If you think you search.
      If you search you experience.
      If you experience you learn.
      If you learn you grow.
      If you grow you wish.
      If you wish you find.
      And if you find you doubt.
      If you doubt you question.
      If you question you understand
      and if you understand you know.
      If you know you want to know more.
      If you want to know more ...then you are alive

National Geographic
      ‪National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious.‬‏ - YouTube

Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULL

‪Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULL‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-15-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...llector-8.html

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
        Never apologise for excess energy buddy, that's what we're all looking for lol

It was a hallelujah moment when I first realised that everything alive pretty much follows the same design shape. A tree, person, frog, cat, centipede. Have to turn some 90 degrees, but they follow the same little rule
        A lesson in perspective, it is not always evident to find "the fractal engine at work", sometimes you have to completely change your references, but luckily you have one clue and an important one in your favor... you know that everything and i mean everything is fractal, so you know what to look for (ie:self similarities etc...) even when you search the INTERNET you do that, think about it

you start with one key word than add another until you narrow down your search....isn't that fractal (read from left to right )

-------

actually you have 2 clues: you know that everything and i mean everything is fractal, so you know what to look for (ie:self similarities etc...) and it must obey :

fractal/constructal system:

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
        in other words, it should obey the

E=M3/4

It is called Kleiber's Law.

It states that the energy needed by an organism at rest (not doing any specific exercise), is not proportional to its mass, but sub-linear.

It can be attributed to many factors and one of them is that the more massive an organism/element/wave is, the less surface per volume it present. If the organism is represented par a sphere of diameter D, volume scale with D^3, but surface scales with D^2. But energy produced by the body is proportional to volume, while energy lost is proportional to external surface.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          there is a wealth of data that could be extrapolated from the socionomics documents into applications for Ethericity, such as the 62% / 38% ratio constantly found in the research they conducted (http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post147637 ) (starts at 42 min )

also from the doc

it takes 3 waves to make a variation

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
          — Nikola Tesla
          also from the doc

it takes 3 waves to make a variation
          or three coils that create 3 waves

Comment

Tesla uses three coils in his tesla coil, doesn't he...Id be curious if someone could find the 6 3 9 numbers in the construction of a Tesla coil... for instance

62 38 95 as dimension/turns etc...
            or a multiple of these

note:
            6+2=8
            3+8=11=2
            9+5=14=5

I ching to Ho Tu to Lo Shu and Well basic introduction. Sum of things

‪I ching to Ho Tu to Lo Shu and Well basic introduction. Sum of things..wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Check out this website:

Rodin’s Torus and it’s Match to the Lo Shu.

The Matching of Lee Burton’s and Paul Martyn-Smith’s working’s on the I Ching and Rodin’s Torus. Part 2:- The LO Shu and the 9 x 9 Square of the Moon.
            Rodin’s Torus and it’s Match to the Lo Shu.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-15-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

"Think not of what you see, but what it took to produce what you see.” -
              Benoit Mandelbrot.

Comment

Spirit Technologies

In a near Future, we will not need technologies as we have today. Our counciousness and/or the frequency vibration of our environement will have raised enough that we'll be able to manifest our desires without or with very lilltle technology. I feel Tesla technologies, electromagnetics. etc are not the way of the future, they belong to the past.

The way of the future is counsciouness based technology. A technology that team up with Spirit to produce the desired effect.
                In my view, chanting a tone, facing north or any other direction, a visualisation, a special position of the body, so on and so forth, this is all technology, Spiritual technology.
                What do we need technology for anyway? Heat, light, movement, communication, manufacturing goods etc.
                In my view, most of this can be accomplished with Consciouness and a Conscious environement. What I would love to see is simple technology that can help humans to do these things, that is, light, heat, cold, movement, communications. Simple technologies, but based on a profound knowledge of Universal laws. Technologies that can spark the human counsciouness to embrace his Divine Consciouness.

Physical manifestations that are conduit of Interdimentional Light that could be used in a Spiritual Technology:
                Quartz Cristals
                Water
                DNA?
                Sand?
                Trees?
                Rocks?
                Plants?

It may be as simple as a stone circle, that you chant a powerful mantra on, and then start to emmit heat for hours. In this case, the Consciouness is in the mantra, the technology is in the stone circle.

Other useful things:
                a copper coil of a certain geometry
                an earth grounding of a special material
                a precise alignement with a star
                a special place on earth that have a particular energy
                a special time that have a particular energy

The key thing, as simple as it may sound is alway always always to be IN PHASE with natural tendency of nature,with the Universe, with Cosmic Forces.

I would love to find people that are interested in creating a technology that uses the human mind as a primary source of power. Some people are bending spoon with their minds, what not create a more useful effect like heating a home, transmuting pollution, etc.

The further our environment, Mother Earth, will evolve, the further we will evolve, the more all these things will be possible and the less we will rely on "old world" technology, that creates the have and the have not.

Why not begin now by dropping all hopes on technologies that does not include Spirit? Why not develop our conciouness instead of relying only on technologies? There is a lot we can accomplish if we put our collective heart into it and let go of limitations!
                LET GO OF LIMITATIONS!

We are unbounded possibilities.
                We are unbounded LOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_the_cat View Post
                  In a near Future, we will not need technologies as we have today. Our counciousness and/or the frequency vibration of our environement will have raised enough that we'll be able to manifest our desires without or with very lilltle technology. I feel Tesla technologies, electromagnetics. etc are not the way of the future, they belong to the past.

The way of the future is consciousness based technology. A technology that team up with Spirit to produce the desired effect.

Why not begin now by dropping all hopes on technologies that does not include Spirit? Why not develop our consciousness instead of relying only on technologies? There is a lot we can accomplish if we put our collective heart into it and let go of limitations!
                  LET GO OF LIMITATIONS!

We are unbounded possibilities.
                  We are unbounded LOVE!

Thank you, and i agree with you on the overall idea, however you have to realize that electromagnetics is just a subset of "consciousness", so Tesla tech is one of the way to the future. "Consciousness" is the fractal engine that creates what you see all around . Besides i can't image imagine strapping people up to get energy, it just sounds too "matrix-y" for me...But i do agree with you Felix_the_cat, you should check out this thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...l-antenna.html

a while back i posted this :

- Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected? Rich then said, “That’s how it works!
                  Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession |Latest UFO News| UFO 2011 Sightings|Alien Pictures|2011 Solar Flares|Disclosure Project|Web Bot

Isn't he describing this:

Just wanted to post this info because its representation is nothing more than a Fractal representation:

Multiverse = Many Worlds, Say Physicists - Technology Review

Enjoy
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-16-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

FYI: read it with fractal in mind:

A new translation bypassing the Latin has just been published by Nineveh Shadrach from the original Arabic of Book on the Secret of Creation (also named Book of the Causes) attributed to Apollonius of Tyana.[3]
                    It contains an accurate commentary that can't be doubted.
                    It states: What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from one.
                    And all things sprang from this essence through a single projection. How marvelous is its work! It is the principle [sic] part of the world and its custodian.
                    Its father is the sun and its mother is the moon. Thus the wind bore it within it and the earth nourished it.
                    Father of talismans and keeper of wonders.
                    Perfect in power that reveals the lights.
                    It is a fire that became our earth. Separate the earth from the fire and you shall adhere more to that which is subtle than that which is coarse, through care and wisdom.
                    It ascends from the earth to the heaven. It extracts the lights from the heights and descends to the earth containing the power of the above and the below for it is with the light of the lights. Therefore the darkness flees from it.
                    The greatest power overcomes everything that is subtle and it penetrates all that is coarse.
                    The formation of the microcosm is in accordance with the formation of the macrocosm.
                    The scholars made this their path.
                    This is why Thrice Hermes was exalted with wisdom.
                    This is his last book that he hid in the catacomb.
                    Emerald Tablet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-coil-4.html

just started watchiing Dr. John V. Milewski: Growing Gold from Glass in a Microwave video, and one sentence caught my attention:

if anything has quartz in it, it has gold in it...
                      reminds me of the pyramid with gold on the top and quartz in the bottom. And if so, it respect the self similarities of a fractal system, in other words

as above so below, from within so without...i would really like your opinion on that IndianaBoys

talking about pyramid: from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rystals-2.html

it is also good to know, when you mention Pyramid shape is that this particular shape is perfect for the creation of fractal resonance

Resonance Mandalas of La Maná [Sacred Knowledge Artifacts]

In 1984 a large cache of over 300 artifacts was discovered by a small group of gold prospectors led by engineer Dr. Elias Sotomayor in a tunnel 300’ below ground in the jungle-covered mountains of La Maná, Ecuador. Accurate dating of the artifacts is as yet impossible by the latest methods, as the thermoluminescence technique would be unreliable due to years of exposure to sunlight since their discovery. The lithic technology and geometry presented in the artifacts denies placement in known cultural contexts from the region, suggesting that they may predate the known cultures from the region. The symbolism presented in the forms and in inlaid designs and script on the La Maná artifacts most closely relates to those of the Sanskrit culture known from southeast Asian contexts, and has toured Europe in the Unsolved Mysteries Exhibition. The script is consistent with the logographic form of Sanskrit, the mother language from which the Mayan and Egyptian glyphs have descended. The geometric analysis given herein suggests that the La Maná artifacts encode fractal information regarding the resonant properties of calcite mineral, informing the design function of the Orion pyramids of Giza, Egypt - the production of Electrum water.

Comment

transfering info from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...antenna-3.html

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                        Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

On a side note --
                        Monisuer M, your idea about a cell atop a tesla coil is very interesting. What did you imagine would be the condition of the water (the fractal antenna) entering the high voltage field? (liquid, or vapor?)

Would you elaborate a little on why you would combine those two? I think I understand, but I'd like to be sure.

Very good ideas

==Romo
                        Thank you petar113507 , I will let Dr Tesla answer for me, if that is alright

This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla
                        if so what would be the missing component in Dr Tesla's set up

just a thought but if Dr Tesla was using a spherical grid instead in his Colorado Springs experiment, instead of a solid sphere (usually found in lab models) it is because he needed water inside the sphere found in the atmosphere... (just noticed this little detail)

(liquid, or vapor?)
                        you got me, here, i would follow Dr Tesla inspiration and go with liquid but this is just speculation...this is were experimentation takes over...sorry if this does not answer fully your question

Thank you again petar113507

-------

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                        Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Multiple interpertations of the emerald tablet.

I think they are an interesting set of instructions.

==Romo
                        As it should be , if you consider The emerald tablet is key to the fractal universe, why would you consider the tablet "one dimensional"

Not to derail the topic, but Has anyone actually crystalized ORME's from morning dew, and consume it, as the tablet suggests?
                        not having done it personally but this site talks about it:

Morning Dew method 3

--------

here is a little brain exercise, mixing both the Emerald Tablet and Tesla Coil...most of you are quite familiar with the basic principle on how to Tesla Coil works, right?

Try to find these in the Emerald Tablet (and don't forget water)

think of it as an exercise in translation...

This is why Thrice Hermes was exalted with wisdom.
                        If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
                        — Nikola Tesla

thrice
                        –adverb
                        1. three times, as in succession; on three occasions or in three ways.
                        2. in threefold quantity or degree.
                        3. very; extremely.

ex·alt·ed
                        –adjective
                        1. raised or elevated, as in rank or character; of high station: an exalted personage.
                        2. noble or elevated; lofty: an exalted style of writing.
                        3. rapturously excited

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you petar113507 , I will let Dr Tesla answer for me, if that is alright

if so what would be the missing component in Dr Tesla's set up

just a thought but if Dr Tesla was using a spherical grid instead in his Colorado Springs experiment
                          , instead of a solid sphere (usually found in lab models) because he needed water inside the sphere found in the atmosphere... (just noticed this little detail)

you got me, here, i would follow Dr Tesla inspiration and go with liquid but this is just speculation...this is were experimentation takes over...sorry if this does not answer fully your question

Thank you again petar113507
                          from post : http://www.energeticforum.com/147789-post57.html

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                          You know what?

Gravity and the electric field is one and the same thing!

And that also explains the TT Brown effect....

Exactly, they belong to the same fractal engine... and water is its fuel....

see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/147525-post99.html

Biefeld–Brown effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for illustration purpose:

Behind every apparent law that governs the universe is a fractal/constructal system, and i would add that water is its fuel

his tower was using a combination of ttbrown effect + a variation of Kelvin experiment to get charged water inside the sphere.....

Colorado Springs Relative Humidity - CityRating.com
                          Relative humidity of Colorado Springs including average monthly and annual data

Colorado Springs Relative Humidity - CityRating.com

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Mind Power+Crystals= electricity

@ Monsieur M: are you aware of any scientist/experimenter that has worked with cristals to extact electrical energy?

I agree that pyramids are a good starting point. I often had the intuition to use golden foil in combination with crystals but done no experimentation so far.

What makes me believe electricity from mind power is doable is that I saw a man do just that, in combination with a physical appartus that looks like a child that has played with wires and tied them in a random fashion.
                            See: Directoryaniel Pomerleau Free Energy Coils - PESWiki

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_the_cat View Post
                              @ Monsieur M: are you aware of any scientist/experimenter that has worked with cristals to extact electrical energy?

I agree that pyramids are a good starting point. I often had the intuition to use golden foil in combination with crystals but done no experimentation so far.

What makes me believe electricity from mind power is doable is that I saw a man do just that, in combination with a physical appartus that looks like a child that has played with wires and tied them in a random fashion.
                              See: Directoryaniel Pomerleau Free Energy Coils - PESWiki

Check Tourmaline (a member of the quartz family ):

tourmaline

also:

A while back IndianaBoys Shared with us a very interesting link:

LAB NOTES

Reflection of Mind Projected Thought into Water Photographed
                              ORMUS and Pyramids

The story accompanying the pyramid image is about the pyramid energy research of Mary and Dean Hardy of Allegan, Michigan. The Hardys once took a gold coin and hung at the King's Chamber level of a Great Pyramid scale replica. After some time the gold coin got a clear "oil" on it and the gold was etched away under the drops of oil. Another pyramid experimenter replicated the Hardy's experiment. Joshua Gulick suggests that the pyramid is the alchemists "secret fire". He says that he has used this secret fire to dissolve metallic gold into the alchemical/m-state oil of gold and that this oil of gold dried into, first a white powder, then a red powder

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

At a "pyramid energy" workshop that I attended in the mid seventies, Patrick Flanagan described how he could dowse the vortex energy from the peak of a pyramid on every floor directly above the apex as high as he went in a tall building. He said the energy was undiminished by distance above the apex. Flanagan developed a pyramid grid to take advantage of this apex energy. A kirlian photograph of this pyramid grid is shown below:

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post147950

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                                MonsieurM,

Magnetite is in the isometric crystal system where the crystal axes are the same length and at right angles to each other.

Magnetite: Magnetite mineral information and data.

IndianaBoys
                                now we have a fractal system, i like the sound of that, thank you IndianaBoys for the info

The Isometric Crystal System

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X