Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is for PLASMA IGNITIONS

Originally posted by razvan.379 View Post
    I was referring to this phrase. I have to admit i'm not so good with english language. But i have a talent in reading peoples intentions. Believe me, i wish nothing more to you than good. Hope that some day money will not be such a strong need. Good luck in your research!
    I know exactly what you were referring to. You are still not understanding what it means. It should be totally obvious that I have no intention or desire to turn this forum into a paid membership forum. I ALREADY said this. But if English is not your native language then I can see why you actually do not know what I'm talking about or why I said that to the person I said it to.

I stated this to someone that doesn't have enough common sense to know I already put all that ignition for FREE into the forum - and anyone that wants to invest the time to go dig it out is free (obviously time is money) to do so should go do it. Therefore, his claims of my motives are lies concocted out of his own ignorance and it appears he is fooling you in the process.

Anyway, this thread is about plasma ignitions and not his poverty consciousness that dictates that everyone should give everything away for free so we can all be broke and homeless. Unfortunately 'free energy' attracts a certain % of people that expects or wants EVERYTHING to be free - they're out of touch with reality and have no idea how the world works.

They should take the time they spend on free energy and spend it raising their self esteem instead. They would be a lot better off and would actually be able to have respect for other people's time but they can't do that when they obviously don't respect themselves. These bogus altruistic fronts that some people put on about saving the world are a cover to hide the fact that their own life is the one that needs the most attention.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

aaron or peter , please contact artinvegas...

Peter or Aaron,
      if you would look over the dbd meyer string, you will see the dilema before me. I have replicated Stan Meyers work on the water buggy down to the finest detail after purchasing the whole of the details from a man in the UK who moved to vegas approxamatley 5 yrs ago to work with an Irish millionare,Bill Fuller, who defended sandra murphy and rick tabish in the binion murder trial,even getting them a fair trial and the judge remanded to house arrest for his part in the mistrial.(basically to show the character of the man...)He showed me Stans work that he accomplished thru faxes and correspondence over several years time. Stan employed john's services due to John being employed as a designer/engineer for Disney Imagineering team in europe at the time and his wifes and his interests in alternative sciences.
      From that point, his wife hooked Stan up with chanel4 ,like our pbs chanel,and introduced St,an to Arthur Clarke, a british journalist and producer(2001,a space oddity,others..)and to micheal laughton , who arranged the meet with the admiral who established "the Taco Bell treaty" and the subsequent testing thru the the dublin institue.
      John helped stan thru building the laser distributor, the new VIC coils and obtaining the wire from MOLECU wire corp in virginia altho at the time they had and still have offices in new jersey. The wire used was 403 stainless drawn to .005" and coated with a poly-imide coating to increase insulation value. John also had the bobbins manufactured in the UK, along with the distribution blocks which you see in the lower left of the area around the air gas processer unit , also made in the UK. All of the hardware was made from delrin. (machineable plastic,stainless 304, and macor for the electrode insulators)
      John also met with John Searle and chatted for hours while he was in england. John Searle now lives in New York City and I have shared conversations with him also, but that is a different story alltogether..
      If you would PM me, or both you are welcome to, I will be happy to share more in that regard, James Arthur. arthujt@excite.com or arthujt@gmail.com

Comment

You guys are hilarious, spark does not run motors, its the frequency, the dc.
        All fuels have a frequency, they are just wetting agents that are polarized to a frequency.
        My 2 stroke will run without fuel, until it leans out from the heat, move that motor to a freezer and she will run and run, just be wary of the bearings as they need to be lubricated by the petrol oil mix.

I guess you can sell anything if it is wrapped up nice enough.

why not be unique and go open source and put it out for free, all your ego and accolades will still be lavished upon with those monopoly monies, lol.

HHO wont work, Look at stans alternator, is that what it is, how come the spark from a coil is not dc, and it can go into the positive and negative of a battery and into the liquid of a battery and not ignite it?

How did joe get the suzuki to run with the positive coil disconnected, and then to run without fuel?

I admire some that are trying to solve these questions, but why are you going the other way?

Good luck with your ponzi scheme, but be honest at least.

Sorry if I upset anyone, or rain on there parade, but its time for tough love, love and gratitude.

Comment

delusional

Originally posted by chiribomb View Post
          You guys are hilarious, spark does not run motors, its the frequency, the dc.
          All fuels have a frequency, they are just wetting agents that are polarized to a frequency.
          My 2 stroke will run without fuel, until it leans out from the heat, move that motor to a freezer and she will run and run, just be wary of the bearings as they need to be lubricated by the petrol oil mix.

I guess you can sell anything if it is wrapped up nice enough.

why not be unique and go open source and put it out for free, all your ego and accolades will still be lavished upon with those monopoly monies, lol.

HHO wont work, Look at stans alternator, is that what it is, how come the spark from a coil is not dc, and it can go into the positive and negative of a battery and into the liquid of a battery and not ignite it?

How did joe get the suzuki to run with the positive coil disconnected, and then to run without fuel?

I admire some that are trying to solve these questions, but why are you going the other way?

Good luck with your ponzi scheme, but be honest at least.

Sorry if I upset anyone, or rain on there parade, but its time for tough love, love and gratitude.
          You're welcome to your delusions and desire to make the unmysterious mysterious.

Ponzi scheme? You should learn what that actually means before you post something so ridiculously ignorant as that.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Friendly Disagreement?

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            You're welcome to your delusions and desire to make the unmysterious mysterious.

Ponzi scheme? You should learn what that actually means before you post something so ridiculously ignorant as that.
            @Aaron....

I don't understand why you banned or had Chiribomb banned? Do you do this to anyone that questions your posts? Is your ego that fragile that anyone that disagrees with you that you have to suppress their voice/opinion???? His comment wasn't even directed at you in particular, but obviously YOU felt threatened for some reason? I've known him for a long time and he is not the internet bully type, he's just a person that likes to question things. Maybe you like to surround yourself with "yes" Men and people that support your thoughts/ theories? If that's the case then to bad for you and your followers!!!!! There are other posts in this thread that are more malicious than his, but you didn't ban them did you? If you truly believe in "open source" than you'll un-ban him so you can continue the conversation? I'm sure this post will be deleted and I'll have my IP address banned as well, but hopefully a few people will read it before that happens.

Comment

chiribomb posted the printed form of so much verbal diarrhoea. All forums need similar monitoring otherwise they will be filled with similar garbage an insult to the intellects of other forum members. Whilst it is appreciated that these people are in need of a shrink, we would advise that there are forums out there that will facilitate their need - go check them out.

Comment

@puffdaddy

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy View Post
                @Aaron....

I don't understand why you banned or had Chiribomb banned? Do you do this to anyone that questions your posts? Is your ego that fragile that anyone that disagrees with you that you have to suppress their voice/opinion???? His comment wasn't even directed at you in particular, but obviously YOU felt threatened for some reason? I've known him for a long time and he is not the internet bully type, he's just a person that likes to question things. Maybe you like to surround yourself with "yes" Men and people that support your thoughts/ theories? If that's the case then to bad for you and your followers!!!!! There are other posts in this thread that are more malicious than his, but you didn't ban them did you? If you truly believe in "open source" than you'll un-ban him so you can continue the conversation? I'm sure this post will be deleted and I'll have my IP address banned as well, but hopefully a few people will read it before that happens.
                Voices an opinion? If you actually read what he wrote - claiming I'm running a pyramid scheme is accusing me of engaging in illegal activity while he is too ignorant to even know what a pyramid scheme is. Basically, coming here and insulting me out of ignorance is not voice an opinion - it is an insult and I'm simply not going to tolerate that kind of nonsense.

A pyramid scheme is where money is exchanged but no products or services are exchanged. And bringing up a pyramid scheme in this thread (that isn't directed to anyone in particular) - lol - is completely pathetic if you expect me to believe that. If it isn't to anyone in particular, it is still idiotic because what does that have to do with ignition systems then? Please don't answer that - one lie just leads to another then it just gets ugly.

Someone walks into your home and insults you - you're actually going to tell me you'll ask them to have a seat while they insult you more and then you turn around and serve them dinner in order not to "suppress" their opinion? WAKE UP AND GET REAL!

This has nothing to do with ego. I have little to no tolerance for idiotic insults from people especially when they have contributed little to nothing. And anyone that participates in that is obviously the kind of person that cannot gain anything of value from all the information provided in this forum so they shouldn't be here.

Don't give me your violin speech about suppressing someone's voice. You just need to use your common sense and stop taking things out of context. There are PLENTY of comments throughout this forum that completely disagree with me - go see the Gray Tube Replication thread or others and you will see that I have no problem with people disagreeing with me - I do however have a problem with people that want to lie about me out of ignorance out of their own low self esteem and intentionally take things out of context and those kind of people simply aren't welcome here.

Claiming that his comments weren't directed to me is ridiculous. Look at the context of the entire thread and what has been posted - if you don't see it then the conversation between you and I is over so please don't waste my time.

Your personality is a dime-a-dozen. I remove someone for insults and you want to make this big story about censoring people, etc... that just makes someone feel as if what they had to say actually had value.

Again, don't waste my time or anyone else's. Like I said, there are PLENTY of comments throughout this forum that disagree with me and I leave them because they disagree without the insults. If someone really has a mouth, then I will delete their posts, nobody wants to wade through a bunch of garbage. So many people have wishful thinking that they're being censored or "suppressed" because they are living some fantasy that their opinion is somehow threatening.

And suppression doesn't involve LEAVING HIS POST here for the world to see, which you can scroll down and see his post! Again, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE - everything you imply in your claims against me are delusional - I'll leave your post too.

I'm the ONLY one in this thread that has anything for sell - my ignition secrets package. Your friend is talking about packaging info for sell, etc... and read on... to claim that it wasn't directed to anyone in particular is really very pathetic.

I've put the ignition info into the public's eye for free and to be judged by timewasters or leeches because I offer it in a simple coherent way that anyone can get that doesn't want to spend the time to look through all the free posts is a huge insult.

But of course you didn't insult anyone and are just trying to make a case for your friend right? He insults me, claims there is a pyramid scheme, packaging info for sell, etc... but yet he isn't talking about me. Maybe he is taking about the 100 other people that are selling ignition packages in this thread? Wait a second, I don't see anyone else doing that so what am I missing?

It is people like you and your friend that give myself and others the motivation to keep other information to ourselves out of a lack of appreciation, insults, etc... if you and him are so smart, go figure it all out for yourselves because you certainly don't need anything from here.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

In a nutshell...

Aaron, bless your heart, but you spend too much time on these guys.

Serious adults understand that research and experimentation cost money, and there's no shame in wanting to be able to recoup some of that investment and even - shudder - make a profit from it. Time is life. Period.

To those who do not understand why Aaron charges for this information, think of it like this:

You can walk into his forest and have full access to his trees for free. Knock yourself out! Feel free to cut them down, delimb them, cut them into sections and then quarter the sections and stack them to dry for burning - all for free! However, on his own initiative, he has gone to the trouble of cutting, splitting, stacking and drying some of it for you. For that time and effort he charges a nominal fee. To charge him with dishonesty for that is more than childish, it is manipulative. He is trying to get something FOR something, you are trying to get something for nothing. If anyone's motives are to be called into question in that situation, it certainly should not be his.

Comment

Will this work on a lawn mower or something like that? Or do I need an engine with battery, coil and distrubutor etc to start experimenting? I don't mind paying 37 dollars, and picking an old Briggs & Stratton to pieces is fun too!

Also: is this method/technology open source or not? It is called open source further up in the thread, but the EULA limits application?
                    Last edited by MagneO; 09-18-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

@aaron

Hey Aaron,
                      I left a message for you at info@whitedragon press.&^% It is regarding the advanced videos that is supposed to be given after 70 days of buying the package . I bought the package in April but iam unable to locate the mail with advanced video link if it has been sent . Just let me know how to ge them ...

Thanks for your great work ... Really enjoyed the step by step guideline
                      Cant wait for jet engine plans

Bhargav

Comment

moving on

Originally posted by Volt View Post
                        Aaron, bless your heart, but you spend too much time on these guys.
                        Thank you Volt - you're right.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

plasma ignition

Originally posted by MagneO View Post
                          Will this work on a lawn mower or something like that? Or do I need an engine with battery, coil and distrubutor etc to start experimenting? I don't mind paying 37 dollars, and picking an old Briggs & Stratton to pieces is fun too!

Also: is this method/technology open source or not? It is called open source further up in the thread, but the EULA limits application?
                          It works on B&S
                          energeticforum's Channel - YouTube

If I redid that, I'd have a battery that powered a CDI with the added diodes and that would have replaced a LOT of what you see. Peter and I worked on that lawnmower together.

The plasma ignition methods themselves are both patented (depending on the circuit) and open source (general method) that can be done in countless ways. The only real "open source" or public domain plasma circuits are those that use secondary power supplies in parallel with the gap. Anyone can use those all they want as long as the circuits do not match any currently valid patents. There are plenty of expired ones to copy.

As a note, which I found out through a lot of research and talking to patent attorneys - making something from a patent or patent app for personal and non-commercial use IS a violation and anyone doing so can be prosecuted for this infringement. However, it is so unrealistic and impractical for any company or patent holder to pursue people doing this for personal use that virtually nobody will ever be pursued for personal use builds. Many of us, including myself always thought that making something from a patent for personal use is allowed - it is not - it is a violation of patent law. It doesn't hurt to contact a patent holder and ask for their permission to make one for personal use.

The EULA is because it is patent pending. I have to do the EULA to keep the patent app valid so that I am not encouraging people to violate the patent app - which is implied without an agreement.

Definitely, nobody can use this method for commercial purposes unless a license is granted.

For personal use, the EULA grants anyone 10 personal applications. $37 for a copy of the book for the right to use it for 10 personal applications is really a giveaway. It includes all the info plus the bonus videos that come after 7 days shows the secondary power supply concept. Of course I'm using super power to give monster blasts (which aren't necessary) but it is the same method.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

bonus vids already there for you

Originally posted by Bhargav View Post
                            Hey Aaron,
                            I left a message for you at info@whitedragon press.&^% It is regarding the advanced videos that is supposed to be given after 70 days of buying the package . I bought the package in April but iam unable to locate the mail with advanced video link if it has been sent . Just let me know how to ge them ...

Thanks for your great work ... Really enjoyed the step by step guideline
                            Cant wait for jet engine plans

Bhargav
                            Hi Bhargav,

The 70 day downloads will actually just popup on the same download page.

Just go login and you'll see them.

Instead of waiting 70 days, I have changed it so people get them in 7
                            days.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

TOO-SHEEAAA! "spelling trouble" "Tou Chea?", anyway, WAY TO PUT IT ARRON!
                              I was a Master Plumber17 of 27 year learning career, everyone I ever did anything free for ended up taking it with little or NO appreciation of my work, and "generally ended up costing me more" I ques because of the universial powers that be, if the form of taking longer to do what was usually easy for me.

I think the savings from the the fuel=$ savings should be enough for anyone, if the results are as stated.
                              Having said all this to your support for your stand,,,,can ya give it too me for FREE!! LOL!!
                              I would and still might buy this in the near future just cause I wanna know and learn all I can,, just not today, cause I am BROOooke, so broke it's gonna take a NEWLY improved version of the orig "SUPERGLUE" to fix it.

Comment

Hey miloman, Are you sure you haven't been sniffing superglue. haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X