Open Source Project for Tesla/Jackson Wireless Transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Yeah I did have a quick look, very interesting and I am planning to check it out better, I like it.

I was thinking of starting another thread specifically for replications of the Magnifying Transmitter as per the U.S. Patent 1,119,732. Apparatus for Transmitting Electrical Energy.

Concentrating on replications, driving circuits, and receiver output circuits.
    Hopefully to get some better circuit designers to help with workable circuits for a predictable output.

Maybe if a few of us work together some with more skills than me, we can make an art of this. Which would please Nikola greatly. And hopefully contribute to the acceptance of these things. Maybe.

I have a remarkably powerful device now, it can light two fluro's by radiation at the Transmitter while lighting LED's through a resistor from the receiver while sustaining a virtual short circuit through a 20mm plasma stream to a ground wire, WOW. The input go's from about 4 watts to 15 watts to maintain the plasma stream but I can live with that. Another video coming soon, shot entirely under light produced from the power through the device showing this.

Thank you for getting me interested in this. I am having a great time. And funny thing is I feel better when it is operating, Energised !

Cheers

You can always count me in, spreading knowledge is just creating a new fractal tree , also called the tree of knowledge
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Farmhand, Can I ask a favor from you:

When you have your set up done and ready, could you test for me

Spherical Helical Antenna

http://www.ece.nus.edu.sg/stfpage/el...ions/ap_01.pdf

I would Greatly Appreciate it, I can not explain it but this shape has something special about it...

Comment

• Yes no problem, how would you like it done ? I'll read the PDF later and devise a plan, you mean for a receiver antenna ? Because I'm interested to try different things for receiving for certain. We must find as many good ways as possible and identify the best one's from them as well.

Tree's too.

Comment

• not being as well instructed as you guys on spacial resonance, i went ahead and looked it up, and hold and behold: this is for you Farmhand

An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
          An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...00068-0079.pdf

one more think i would like to add and i think it is very important in your tesla magnifier

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
          — Nikola Tesla:

want to know more check out this post:

http://www.energeticforum.com/131976-post6.html

also

Quartz Crystals
          Electron Tubes by John Morecroft, 1933 starting page 334...
          Fixing Frequency by Piezo-electric Crystal

Quartz Crystals

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-03-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Question about the Primary Coil

I'm wondering about the primary coil. There is supposed to be a 70 turn secondary coil and a 5 turn primary wound. Is the primary coil wound around the spiral coil? can the 5 turn primary coil just be wound like a regular solenoid
            or does it have to be a spiral coild too? I looked at pp. 22 - 23 in the project instructions but the pictures do not show how the 5 turn primary should be wound.

Thanks for any info.

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by telemachus View Post
              I'm wondering about the primary coil. There is supposed to be a 70 turn secondary coil and a 5 turn primary wound. Is the primary coil wound around the spiral coil? can the 5 turn primary coil just be wound like a regular solenoid
              or does it have to be a spiral coild too? I looked at pp. 22 - 23 in the project instructions but the pictures do not show how the 5 turn primary should be wound.

Thanks for any info.

Peter
              Yeah it needs to go around the spiral coil, like in this patent.

NIKOLA TESLA - Google Patents

Coil "C" is the primary and coil "A" is the secondary going by the transmitter.

The patent only shows two turns where you should have 5 turns.

Cheers

Comment

• My replication

Hi All,

You can check out my humble beginnings here > Tesla Wireless Power Transmission - YouTube

There is lots to learn.

Thanks Farmhand for directing me to this thread!

Cheers,
                Vince

Comment

Working...
                X