No announcement yet.

Obama Energy Plan: He Gets It Right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are truly interested in learning about real free markets i would suggest looking up Austrian economics. Or youtube Ron Paul or Peter Schiff.

Comment

It is all controlled

@ All

Well I have had some direct insight into all that is going on. There exists in the world new energies which are both economic and CLEAN the past and present polution.

These new energies have a top put on them so as they only reduce the petrolium use by a percentage so as oil is still used but at a lower rate, maintaining the existing stocks for a longer time.

With this system the price of oil will go up, for less production, for more years, to make more money for the oil companies, AND IN TAXES the governments will make as always their cut (win win for governments and energy producers).

The governments are all talk just to try and keep the people happy, if they really want a new clean and cheap energy then they can come and talk to me and I will show them how it is done, BUT THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT, THEY HAVE THAT TECH: THEY ARE USING THAT KNOWLEGE UNDER RAPS OF THE MILITARY, (NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION).

I have given enough information for someone to fill in the blanks and to produce this energy, right here on this forum, the IP is mine, but you can use it for your own use and not for commercial gain.

I would like to go on on this subject but I am not feeling too good after returning from a trip to France, infact I am in real pain as I write this.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
        And the post office is self sufficient by the way paying for itself.
        Not quite true. The US Postal Service (USPS) is supposed to be self-sufficient, but is not. In the 1990's, there were a few years when there actually were surplusses, and the USPS was able to pay down some of its debt. Since then, however, it has been in a downward spiral, and the USPS has reported that it is certain to reach its debt limit this spring, and will have to default on its debt obligations. Where has the USPS been borrowing money to keep its operations going? From the US Treasury. In other words, it is a sort of ongoing bailout at the expense of taxpayers. And like the federal government, the USPS borrowed and spent itself into their current situation of unsustainable and unrepayable debt. Postal management believed that the way to cut expenses and increase profits was to borrow and spend billions to build high tech automated distribution facilities in every state, but they were wrong. While the new facilities did increase productivity somewhat, they were still stuck with paying for a huge workforce, which accounted for more than 80% of their annual expenditures. And since the workforce had negotiated a no-layoff clause, the only way for the USPS to pare down the workforce was to offer early retirements to thousands of workers at considerable expense.

For years, postal management has failed to see what would come as a result of their failed policies. They assumed that any rise in existing expenses, as well as any new expenses, would simply be paid by raising postage rates. The Postal Rate Commission (a non-USPS entity), however, has scaled back or disallowed USPS requests for several rate increases, resulting in the inability to sustain operations. That is why the USPS has been forced to close many smaller offices, and to curtail hours of operations in others. Now it is quite evident that none of the USPS cost cutting measures has been effective at offsetting their borrow and spend like a drunken sailor mentality, and there really is no way to sustain USPS operations without raising their debt limit and continuing with further government bailouts.

Having a monopoly on processing and delivering mail (the USPS justifies this as "sanctity of the mail") is really the only thing that has kept the USPS going all these years, and yet they have failed to meet expenses in spite of the many advantages which they have over private business. Did you know that the USPS has no insurance costs on their massive fleet of vehicles? That's right - unlike us, and private businesses, they are not required to carry any insurance obligation. And did you know that the USPS pays no real estate taxes on any of their facilities? So you see, between their mail monopoly, and insurance and tax advantages, they have a tremendous and unfair advantage over private business, and yet they still can't make ends meet. That's because government does not know how to run an efficient business, and should not even be in a position to attempt to do so. No US government entity or program has ever been successful at independently funding its own costs, and instead has resorted to continuous and massive borrowing to maintain the level of reckless spending that has now brought the US over and past the brink of financial disaster.

Don't make the mistake of believing what you read in White House blogs. After all, does their math really make any sense? How can "79 megawatts generate enough energy to power about 79,000 homes," when another statement says that, "a 150-megawatt wind project in Nevada... will generate enough energy to power 52,000 homes?" Both projects are in Nevada, so does that mean the 150 megawatt project will be used to power the homes of wealthy elite who on average use 3 and 1/2 times the power consumed by the less affluent homeowners who will be serviced by the 79 megawatt facility? Or is this just someone stating things that they hope people will be foolish enough to swallow without question?
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.Not!

Honestly I can't believe the gullibilty of people. A maybe I'm the most gullible of all.
          Here is what I do know though. The Federal Reserve was established in 1913 and is a private not public instution that was designed to defraud Americans of Their money. Every central bank in every country does the exact same thing to their citizens as well. We are using a fiat currency and even the shred of a fractional reserve is done away with.
          Anybody with a shred of common sense knows that a decentralized power system like a decentralized monetary system spells disaster for all the liars and cheaters who are appointed,elected, and buy their way into power. Why in hell would they give up that power when they have bascially sold their soul to acquire it.
          The same is true in medicine and law as well.
          What I speculate on is why are there no "push" to retrofit cars with HHO on demand instead of the electric HHO fuel cells that require central fueling stations.
          In solar techonolgy why is the emphasis on traditional grid systems where your energy bill stays flat (if you are lucky) and not on individual solutions.
          In health why is the emphasis on instuitalized medicine where the #1 leading cause of death is iatrogenic and big pharma and not on the individual and healing herbs and foods.
          Our government is now trying to make it illegal to buy and sell at small farmer markets. Or treating raw as contraband.
          May not be much I can do about the lies but that doesn't mean I believe it.
          -RG

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
            I'm sorry I don't agree.

For example I like having the post office options as well as FedUp er you know lol. And the post office is self sufficient by the way paying for itself.

The government can invest in more oil drilling or it can invest in solar, etc. what do you chose?

Governments federal and local have money and spend it in bulk compared to each consumer.

This allows prices of things like LED bulbs etc. to go down and also leads by example.

The government buying solar panels is not forcing anything it's supporting good things.
            See Rick's Thread
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ing-class.html

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            Two states, Montana and Arizona, have already introduced legislative plans that would set up standing commissions whose members would be tasked with reviewing "all existing federal statutes, mandates, and executive orders" to determine their constitutionality, then recommending to lawmakers whether that state should "nullify" any federal law or regulation "that is outside the scope of the powers delegated to the federal government." See Arizona's legislative measure here. And 28 more states are presently considering following Arizona and Montana's lead.

The legislation to accomplish this was drafted by The Patriots Union, a Wyoming based organization that is taking in hand the battle against an overreaching federal government. According to Barbara Ketay, head of the organization's Constitutional Justice Division, "States have to realize they are sovereign. They have a compact with the federal government. The federal government was established to serve at the pleasure of the states. If passed, the bill reasserts the states' right to nullify any federal statute, executive order or judicial intrusion which the state legislature deems unconstitutional and abusive toward the states or the people of the states. With no legitimate venue available in which to demand redress of grievances in the legislative, executive or judicial branches of the federal government at present, we have determined that the people of each state, via their elected officials, must take broad but specific state measures to force the federal government to live within the confines of the U.S. Constitution and the enumerated powers."

Rick

Comment

Ok, so I see a lot of you do not agree with Obama spending less on Oil and more on renewables. But it also seems that you would not want to spend more on oil. In fact most, lots of people are saying don't spend at all.

Frankly I don't get it. With energy needs on the rise, where do you suggest it comes from? You all seem to hate your government whenever it does something positive or negative. But if it were to do nothing and allow the lights to go out, you would probably light up the torches and grab the pitchforks.

Basically what I'm getting at is that if you are going to hate on every plan proposed or even possible, what do you suggest? If you were in charge, how would you make sure America still has power, hence and economy, hence you don't starve.

Lots of "that can't/won't work" no "Here's what might/can work"

Comment

Oil

THE REAL SOURCE OF CRUDE OIL WAS ESTABLISHED THROUGH AN EXPERIMENT PERFORMED BY A COMPANY IN HOUSTON IN 2004. THEY DECIDED TO TEST A RUSSIAN THEORY DATING FROM THE 1960S THAT STATES THAT CRUDE OIL COMES FROM PLANKTON IN THE SEA. HERE IS THE THEORY:

PHYTOPLANKTON PERFORM PHOTOSYNTHESIS AND ABSORB CO2 FROM THE AIR. THE PHYTOPLANKTON ARE EATEN BY ZOOPLANKTON THAT PRODUCE TINY SHELLS. WHEN THE ZOOPLANKTON DIE, THEY FALL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA. THEIR ORGANIC MATTER ROTS, BUT THEIR SHELLS LEAVE BEHIND CALCIUM CARBONATE, CaCO3, A DURABLE CARBON CONTAINING COMPOUND. OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS THE CALCIUM CARBONATE BECOMES BONDED TOGETHER INTO SOLID MARBLE OR LIMESTONE.

RENEWABLE CRUDE

In Florida, PetroAlgae announced a Memorandum of Understanding with the Foster Wheeler Global Engineering and Construction Group for engineering services to be performed in conjunction with PetroAlgae’s micro-crop technology. PetroAlgae intends to work with Foster Wheeler to develop commercial solutions that will allow existing oil refineries to convert micro-crop biomass into fuels that are functionally compatible with petroleum-based fuels in the current market. For refineries, the solutions are expected to provide strong economics from the large-scale processing of PetroAlgae’s micro-crop biomass into green fuels.

50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy for 2009-10: #16, PetroAlgae : Biofuels Digest

Al

Comment

Working...
                X