The Electric Field.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Topic!

I haven't had time to fully read this thread, but it's a good topic that has been overlooked IMO. I tried to get people interested in the electric field a while back, but I guess I go about things in the wrong way. Anyways, the thread was titled, "Electrostatic charges in v x B fields: The Faraday disk and the rotating sphere". Not to distract from this thread, but you may find some good information there, which could be beneficial to this thread. Here's a short video demonstrating an interesting effect of the electric field and water. The Faraday's ice pail experiment has some really good information related to the electric field. Most are familiar with the Kelvin's water dropper generator, but I'll still make a reference here for those who may not be. I like what Schappeler said, "The static generates the dynamic".

Good topic!

GB
    Last edited by gravityblock; 02-01-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I also have to mention the what in the beginning.

Everyone put so much importance to the event of the beginning and to tell you the truth it has little to do with anything now but for the source of these particles I speak. If there was a beginning then it would have been very dark because as we see today black holes don't let light escape. Pay attention to the word escape. Inside the black hole would have to be some kind of matter. In fact as a black hole eats through its active cycle the mass gets deposited onto a core. The energy is separated from the matter and the core is neutralized in charge. I would assume the core is highly magnetized in the process this is the reason for the extreme pull of everything matter related, even light and the matter is stripped away and the electric field shoots away the energy the matter contained. Imagine a Black hole that was so big it encompasses our universe and more. How this happened is pretty easy to explain. Once the internal core of the matter gets soo big the magnetic pull that is outward doesn't effect the matter as much anymore and matter was released at some critical point. A bubble formed from a layer of crystals that also formed in that instance and gave weakness to the compressed matter. A tremendous rip happened at the weak crystaline layer and now we have our space. It is also evident that is why the universe is finite as they say. We are in a container inside the very thing or event of a black hole that we see everywhere in our universe now.

You could imagine the amount of space that had this layer of crystaline material. It spanned the entire of our space and eventually condensed into a network of our universe. We live in the ultimate monopole in our natural world. So lets think. When you shatter a crystal what kind of pieces do you get? Are they all the same size? If some of the bigger pieces stayed intact what properties do you think they would have? <-Sun's core? <-Planets core? If two pieces were base to base would be collective energy keep them there. If one was stronger or larger would that be the north and the smaller be the south?

Well this is some of the questions I have about some of my esoteric musings. This is all theory but it sure does make sense.

Comment

Welcome my friend.

Originally posted by gravityblock View Post
        I haven't had time to fully read this thread, but it's a good topic that has been overlooked IMO. I tried to get people interested in the electric field a while back, but I guess I go about things in the wrong way. Anyways, the thread was titled, "Electrostatic charges in v x B fields: The Faraday disk and the rotating sphere". Not to distract from this thread, but you may find some good information there, which could be beneficial to this thread. Here's a short video demonstrating an interesting effect of the electric field and water. The Faraday's ice pail experiment has some really good information related to the electric field. Most are familiar with the Kelvin's water dropper generator, but I'll still make a reference here for those who may not be. I like what Schappeler said, "The static generates the dynamic".

Good topic!

GB
        No worries anything and everything you can contribute would honestly help us at this point. There are a great many people who have chased this understanding of nature and as always failed to excite the minds of others. That is not your fault though. Trust me. Keep at it and you are welcome to refer us to anything you deem appropriate to the topic.

I am familiar with the examples you are talking about and it was the building blocks of what I understand now or for that fact what I am researching now. What I usually do is grab a cup of coffee and have a seat for a few. I think about it and visit some pages. Read some pdf's and watch some video's. By the time I'm done I have noticed one thing that stands out and naturally I need to chat about it with like minded individuals who don't call you out on the carpet with credentials in hand to discuss the event.

So grab yah a cup and plop down for a spell and lets get to the bottom of this. You were excited enough to make a tread before and now is your chance to discuss this openly. Glad to have you at the round table.

Comment

@all

I have to bring this forth because i think it relates here , i have recently learn that i you have make 2 coils one of iron and one of copper exactly the same , if you connect each coil to a battery the same way , the copper coil and iron coil will show opposite polarity .

So this means that the current either flows in opposite direction Or its only the reaction to the current that is opposite .

But after a few days of thinking about it i will speculate that by using copper wire only we are using only half of it , leading to dead a battery ...

The NS coil was bifillar Fe Cu , and showed operating specs really low .

If they are really opposite , they should theoretically cancel each other (not showing on scope ) but the NS coil showed that it worked anyway .

I therefore think all we know of is the electric field and reaction to ferromagnetic , but never even had a chance to look the magnetic current .

I could go on and on but , but a am not sure it will make sense to anyone .

Mark

Comment

I hear you...

Originally posted by mk1 View Post
            @all

I have to bring this forth because i think it relates here , i have recently learn that i you have make 2 coils one of iron and one of copper exactly the same , if you connect each coil to a battery the same way , the copper coil and iron coil will show opposite polarity .

So this means that the current either flows in opposite direction Or its only the reaction to the current that is opposite .

But after a few days of thinking about it i will speculate that by using copper wire only we are using only half of it , leading to dead a battery ...

The NS coil was bifillar Fe Cu , and showed operating specs really low .

If they are really opposite , they should theoretically cancel each other (not showing on scope ) but the NS coil showed that it worked anyway .

I therefore think all we know of is the electric field and reaction to ferromagnetic , but never even had a chance to look the magnetic current .

I could go on and on but , but a am not sure it will make sense to anyone .

Mark
            I am listening. Leedskalnin or however you spell his name had the same theory and even made some rudimentary experiments that proved his hypothesis. It's no secret about the magnetic current. But the electric field is attached to the magnetic current and radiates the potential outwards like little spikes from that magnetic current. I agree with you but we must also look at the other fields that are in play. In fact the way I am describing it it is based off of the magnetic current so to speak. but that current is supported by the potential only and only relates to whats in front of it and behind it. So it moves like water with a surface tension.

What I am thinking is water is the condensate of this energy when it becomes static. The molecules are such that when combined right it condenses in the structures that are in between the particles. This causes them to become greasy and very pliable. They will even bend light because this field does effect light as much as magnetism does.

Thanks for posting Mk1 and welcome to the round table..

Comment

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
              BEST AVAILABLE COP - Google Patent Search

I have shown this patent in many threads on this forum and no one has caught the significance of it yet. *clue* Toroid coils with a core in them have no external filed lines yet the field coils of the generator are toroidal. So what field is effecting the rotor coils?

If one follows the magnetic field lines but put another field 90 degrees out of phase to the magnetic flux in the core you will start to see that this electric field is in a huge donut around the toroid core. Electric field lines emanate 90 degrees from magnetic flux lines. They stream out of the core like a pincushion and I suspect that they are stronger then magnetic flux lines. Hence why Tesla used the toroid in the first place. The core is used to pull the magnetic field lines into itself, effectively shorting out the magnetic component and then he uses the electric field to motivate the rotor. The poles he is talking about are the Electric field poles that escape between the windings. A winding encloses the core and keeps the electric field bound but at the breaks in between the coils the electric field is allowed to escape. Anywhere there is a coil the electric field is coupled to that coil and adds to the voltage present in the coil. Each wrap increases this potential like stacking batteries does.

Now lets move onto bifilar coils. A bifilar coils shorts out the magnetic field and only allows the electric field to propagate. If there is no core the effect is allowed to go to it's fullest potential. Likewise if a normal single wound coil is wound air core style you can see the action of the electric field in a huge radius from that coil. It both blocks heavy current so the magnetic portion of the field slowly dissipates the further you go along on the coil. The coil itself blocks current for the most part and the Electric field grows from the magnetic side twords the electric end. Since the magnetic component is contained more strongly inside of the coil you can see why the Electric field radiates out of the air core in straight lines. I might have this part a little wrong but from what I am seeing the Magnetic field is the balance of the Electric field. The magnetic field is costly to maintain but the Electric field is the real driving force to all Magnetic interactions. When you short out the Magnetic component with a core the Electric component is free to do it's job more efficiently.

This comes from the observations of pure voltage devices like led's and cfl's. It take very little to run these devices in a current sense and this is where we are seeing effects that we can not explain. Also a good example of this is the Captret. Capacitors effectively separate the current from the potential. It allows us to use led's or even cfl's with very little impact on the source device. I have been running the Captret on my little 7ah 12v battery for a month now with very little impact on the source battery. This is all because of the power of the electric field which is based purely on voltage potentials can do work without depleting the source. Yes you have to maintain the source and that I will leave up to a Bedini style charger. Why reinvent the wheel, right?

Now lets get back to this design that Tesla had. Although the patent is a basic design he tells you that it can be put on one shaft and operated in OU mode. In fact that is what he did. Here is the link for that experiment:

More Insight into the Tesla Car

This I believe is the account of this patent. Tesla went back to this design after the fiasco with the Wardencliff tower. He knew there was no way to centralize the power distribution network and men like his backers where in to make money not give this resource away. So Tesla figured in order to enact the change he must bring it to each man as an individual power source.

Walla this is the basic setup he used. It is the reported Lockridge device but not a modification of existing motors. Tesla specifically states that if motors are to be used they have to be of this particular design shown in the patent to work correctly (refer to the "motor" design in the patent. Lower left on the picture.).

Ok that should be enough for now.
              Just to clarify one thing. That "Best Available COP" you are seeing at Google is actually ""Best Available COPY" meaining the best copy they could find was used for scanning in the document. You can almost see the 'Y' in the actual document that was stamped with Best Available COPY. I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with COP commonly used in energy discussions. I don't believe this has been mentioned and I'll apologize if I'm wrong but I've seen this on a number of old scanned in documents from Google.

JBigness, BTW I thoroughly enjoy your contributions of considerable thought and research here and all your writings when I can get time to read them. I've saved a number of them. Cheers
              Last edited by ewizard; 02-01-2011, 11:55 PM.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Well could we say that the devices in those videos working on the electric field?

There is Fe in any form .

YouTube - abramrk1's Channel

Mark

Comment

I wasn't referring to cop anywhere.

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                  Just to clarify one thing. That "Best Available COP" you are seeing at Google is actually ""Best Available COPY" meaining the best copy they could find was used for scanning in the document. You can almost see the 'Y' in the actual document that was stamped with Best Available COPY. I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with COP commonly used in energy discussions. I don't believe this has been mentioned and I'll apologize if I'm wrong but I've seen this on a number of old scanned in documents from Google.

JBigness, BTW I thoroughly enjoy your contributions of considerable thought and research here and all your writings when I can get time to read them. I've saved a number of them. Cheers
                  It just happen to have that on it. My reference to the patent wasn't because of that label but thank you for pointing that out. I think at first it might have got me going but like you I saw it on many documents by the google database.

Thanks for the props about my musings. I try to bring interesting points of view to light that many have been overlooked. You are more then welcome to stay and chat for a bit if you like. I am sure we all have things we would like to point out about this subject.

Comment

well no...

Originally posted by mk1 View Post
                    Well could we say that the devices in those videos working on the electric field?

There is Fe in any form .

YouTube - abramrk1's Channel

Mark
                    Actually the magnetic field is stronger in the sense of a compass because the compass is designed to work with magnetic fields. Plus that coil I believe does not have a core which would short out the magnetic field and only allow the electric field to grow.

But as you can see by that video the magnetic field crosses the coil on an angle. Very interesting indeed.... But that might be what I was talking about with the different potentials between the beginning of the coil and the end of the coil.

Wait upon further viewing the other video's I am starting to see something there. The white proto board has other components on it? And I need to know a few things about those coils. Like winding geometry. I see pins are they cross wound?

I think you might be doing to much in the winding there. That coil has to breath. It needs air to work correctly. If you want to work with that kind of coil you might want to try some flat iron ribbon metal. You could get some at the hardware store I bet. Nothing to thick just thin stuff. make sure it is wound pretty solid then tape the coil then wrap that. That Will let you short out the magnetic field and then you could play with just the electric field, which I might add should look interesting in just the first criss cross windings.

But as for getting interesting effects from that micro coil you made.. Yeah I would say you might be getting a limited e-field out of that setup. But like I said I need to know more about the coils and setup you used for each video.
                    Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-02-2011, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Something Iv been chunking around in my head, since were running a negetive current in our wires then the magnetic field would be made up of positive electrons, since opposites attract.

If positive electrons flow opposite direction could that be bemf ?

Iv been pulsing air coils trying to capture the field, I can get a pretty good voltage but no amps.

I think static electricity is positive electrons they dont have a strong attraction to ground because the earth is positive.

They say they dont know what sprites are I think its positive lightning releasing into the atmosphere.

I wonder if you ran the current from a van degraff through a coil could you generate a negetive field with amps.

Ive heard it said that radiant energy runs cool, I think it has to be pumped as in a vacuum tube to make it flow because it wont flow to ground, that's why its so elusive, the earth is a giant sink for negetive electrons.

Just thinkin rambling.

David
                      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

This is even where I get fuzzy...

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                        Something Iv been chunking around in my head, since were running a negetive current in our wires then the magnetic field would be made up of positive electrons, since opposites attract.

If positive electrons flow opposite direction could that be bemf ?

Iv been pulsing air coils trying to capture the field, I can get a pretty good voltage but no amps.

I think static electricity is positive electrons they dont have a strong attraction to ground because the earth is positive.

They say they dont know what sprites are I think its positive lightning releasing into the atmosphere.

I wonder if you ran the current from a van degraff through a coil could you generate a negetive field with amps.

Ive heard it said that radiant energy runs cool, I think it has to be pumped as in a vacuum tube to make it flow because it wont flow to ground, that's why its so elusive, the earth is a giant sink for negetive electrons.

Just thinkin rambling.

David
                        Well lets put it this way. We can run a load from a +12v battery positive and a +24 battery positive. The negative goes to the +12v and the positive of the load goes to the +24v. The negative of the batteries get tied together and the load will run @12v just the way it was designed to. It is how the Tesla switch works. Somewhere in there there has to be a negative and positive. As for the load it doesn't give a hoot. As long as the flow is the way it was designed to be ran.

All energy is positive so I agree with you there. Negative is an absence of energy hence why it is cooler running. it's a vacuum of energy in that matter. I highly doubt there is a negative energy but I will reserve the right to correct myself on that if I see evidence that there is such an energy. Just in case... *wink*

I think the only way to get a negative energy is through matter. It can not propagate outside of matter because it would get instantly filled in. Matter in this case contains this energy and if you suck it out of the matter by using other things as well like dielectrics and such you create a vacuum in the energy. But this method is dangerous I believe. It changes matter slightly and it takes time for that matter to normalize after being exposed to this vacuum.

I don't know what kind of current a Vandergraff would generate through a coil but wasn't that done by the Testastica people? I'll check the references for the machine for you....

Comment

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
                          Actually the magnetic field is stronger in the sense of a compass because the compass is designed to work with magnetic fields. Plus that coil I believe does not have a core which would short out the magnetic field and only allow the electric field to grow.

But as you can see by that video the magnetic field crosses the coil on an angle. Very interesting indeed.... But that might be what I was talking about with the different potentials between the beginning of the coil and the end of the coil.

Wait upon further viewing the other video's I am starting to see something there. The white proto board has other components on it? And I need to know a few things about those coils. Like winding geometry. I see pins are they cross wound?

I think you might be doing to much in the winding there. That coil has to breath. It needs air to work correctly. If you want to work with that kind of coil you might want to try some flat iron ribbon metal. You could get some at the hardware store I bet. Nothing to thick just thin stuff. make sure it is wound pretty solid then tape the coil then wrap that. That Will let you short out the magnetic field and then you could play with just the electric field, which I might add should look interesting in just the first criss cross windings.

But as for getting interesting effects from that micro coil you made.. Yeah I would say you might be getting a limited e-field out of that setup. But like I said I need to know more about the coils and setup you used for each video.
                          I have documented everything
                          Fibonacci, platonic solids and Vortex coils

Mark

Comment

mk1, i've just had a quick look through your link I will be studying the info
                            there for sure your diagram of what is ouside the wire is very similar to what
                            Jbignes5 has envisioned.

Some interesting documents I found mk1 you might like this first one.
                            http://9xhe3g.bay.livefilestore.com/...ogy.jpg?psid=1

This one I haven't seen before a few days ago. It's new to me.
                            http://9xhe3g.bay.livefilestore.com/...wer.jpg?psid=1

Rgds

Comment

Nice find...!

The octahedron is the current field we are playing with. The double ended pyramid. This seem to be the shape. You know I was thinking that even with the shapes we see there The octahedron can have an inverse and still be viable. If you take the octahedron apart at the bases of the pyramids and put them tip to tip they would still be viable because the energy would still hold them together. That could also be the north south configurations. Tip to tip would be negative or south and base to base would be north or positive. Would that work? Knowing the Tesla switch example sure makes it possible.

I'm just gonna keep adding to this post because I really haven't made my argument fully yet.

Well since these particles are mobile and are not conjoined then they would surely make organized networks along a flow of the medium. We know that magnetism has an alignment effect on iron shavings then it should be the same on the electric field. Now lets see how geometry fits in there. Well these particles can and will stack lineup and form geometric lattices. Lattices that have no limit to the amount of conduction because the network at the finest level is super dense. This lattice grows in a sense from inside out. Threads usually start think then quickly grow thick because it is just an organization of the finest local particles. This is a peer growth formula. What is contained or trapped in the lattice is the conductor. Yes the energy trapped in the virtual conductor is the energy itself. It's potential then is based on it's speed of internal flow.

This is why we can never destroy energy. Because literally energy is everywhere. It is the division of energy that gives us the capability to measure or compare. Otherwise everything would be all one potential and there would never be a flow. So this makes the statement that it can only be transformed to one form or the other. We have three forms that I know of. Magnetic which we have beaten to an inch of it's life. Static which we completely ignored and last but not least the Electric form which we have never really addressed. It was known but little was ever found out about it that we could utilize. It wasn't a target because they could get what they wanted out of the heavy costly Magnetic field. The Electric field was starting to be investigated by Tesla and others but as you have seen nothing came of it.

This is where we should take up the search.
                              Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-02-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

just a good link to learn from.

YouTube - Lec 1 | MIT 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002

Try to watch the whole series to get a better understanding of what is driving this e-field and for that matter what is driving the magnetic too as you can derive that from the information provided by this course.
                                Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-02-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X