Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
    @PB
    Thanks for all the info on TEGs. I agree with you that maintaining the BIG temperature differential to make good power is the hard part. That is the main reason that I haven't done much with the idea over the years. Small 10 to 20 degree delta situations don't do much.

----Lidmotor
    Hi Lid. I've Been thinking on the Modules. What if one were to use Running water say from a stream or the Sea and Be able to Flip the Module for summer and winter Most fresh water streams are much cooler than the air temps in summer one could also use sunlight to increase the Temperature Difference. Just a Humble Thought. Love the Videos. With respect ....Tec

Comment

• see here for My thoughts on "IT" Joule Ringer!
      post 548,549
      Questions ,,for the mass
      Lasersaber do you have thee "Ver 2.0" running like the original ?IF so How ? The Initial Statement was quoted By lasersaber after this question was asked at the Initial announcement Lasersaber made.
      Quote<blockquote>After the initial "power up" with the battery how long before the light goes out?</blockquote>
      I have not really tried to do a record duration. I did do a test duration run once with a fluorescent tube and my 10000uF 10 volt caps filled to 8 volts. The tube stayed lit for 48 minutes. The last 20 minutes the circuit was still ringing but the tube was lit very dimly.

Could someone explain why we are not seeing this on our replication ? after all it was air core with ferrite torroids on the ends? and did not use an expensive Metglas core?I think i have the Answer... read on

You know 30 seconds alone would be nice on any replication using fugi/cfl but not even making 2 seconds ? HOW is is Delaying the input voltage supposedly stored in the :ringing: coil?You know Delay line coils were used in Color Tv with Tube Displays but ran at ultrasonic it delays the colour signal for 64µs (fraction of a second) If we can figure out why his coil delays an hour and then that can be applied to all joule thief designs.what did he do different ? The april fools video did not help one bit with the photo shop edit and cast doubt but the original video caught the attention of everyone Joule Ringer! Light keeps going without battery. - YouTube

I think we should look into delay line construction ., Here is a link to build one WIND A DELAY LINE FOR COLOR TV
      this Delay line is 23 inches long and is over 2800 winds of what i call tesla wire #38. It explains how to make a coil like a capacitor using coax cable as a core with it's center removed and using the rf shield braid inside the winding as a core along with layers of paper and foil around the windings.It is conceivable to add many of these in series/parallel to obtain a few seconds of energy delay to loop the fugi output and feedback the circuit to self sustain with a 10,000uf capacitor initially charged to a nominal voltage . Mind you the supercap will not work probably due to its internal Resistance. The following was borrowed from the above site and is credited to Original art by James T. Hawes who replicated this delay line for a replacement in old color tv's.

Cover the winding with a very thin dielectric paper. You'll find such paper inside old capacitors. Pull out the paper and reuse it.
      Cover the dielectric paper with tin foil. The foil must extend past the end of the paper. Make sure that the foil doesn't touch the winding.
      Ground the tin foil to the inside braid. Be careful not to short the winding to the grounding foil.
      Remove the metal rod.
      Cover the entire winding with electrical tape.

If anyone is still onboard i would like your opinions.I think the "ringing" is really stored capacitance in the external coil matching or exceeding the specs of a 10,000uf capacitor he used to power up.So ineffect the starting capacitor is actually depleted at start but recharged by this delay line coil in a fraction of a second and therfor the "ring" or feedback which is enuff to keep the transistor oscillating . I know it will oscillate lower than 2 ma however 2 ma at 1.5 volts is not enuff to light a cfl BUT 2ma @ 6 volts probably will.
      I also suspect the delay line theory is the key to many claims of free energy including the SM TPU,kapanadze device,Witts and others.
      Fusionchip Aka
      Gadget
      Attached Files

Comment

• Fusionchip:
        It may be very possible that no one has actually replicated the Lasersaber Ringer circuits to the Tee. The air coil may be totally full of ferrite cores, not just on the ends, and many other details not entirely reproduced by anyone else to match his careful work.
        Ferrite is the best way to go, especially when added to air cores type coils.
        My one inch long ferrite core Exciter is producing almost the same results as my much bigger 1.5 inch by 10 inch air core Exciter coil, that has no ferrite in it.

The only person that has made an oscillator circuit without a battery or other additional input sources, that I know of, to light several leds is Dr. Stiffler

Lasersaber never claimed overunity, free energy, or anything other than efficient circuits, and the efficient use of the input source.

Comment

• Solar SG Oscillator Charging 2 batteries

Hi to all
          just want to show the SG oscillator charging two batteries separately using two solar 10 w panels in series
          Sure is a solar booster without using charge controller used 18 ga trifilar on a crt toroid

Maybe somebody can make it to a bigger capacity design

totoalas

Dual Solar SG Oscillator Charging 2 Batteries 010912 - YouTube

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
          Last edited by totoalas; 09-01-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Totoalas:
            I looked at your video a couple of times trying to see what you have there, but I can't really see what your charging system looks like. Can you maybe give a better idea of what is going on there.

I have just been given 5 small 6" by 6" 12v solar panels. I'm interested to see if they can be used to run some Cfl lights in my house off of my Exciter circuit. I'll be doing some testing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
              Totoalas:
              I looked at your video a couple of times trying to see what you have there, but I can't really see what your charging system looks like. Can you maybe give a better idea of what is going on there.

I have just been given 5 small 6" by 6" 12v solar panels. I'm interested to see if they can be used to run some Cfl lights in my house off of my Exciter circuit. I'll be doing some testing today.
              Hi Nickz
              Its on the same patent of John bedini SG Radiant oscilator @energy science forum and his last 3 videos using two transistors but output of each
              collector is separately connected to each batteries with different amp hours and only one trigger for the two transistors
              Using 2 10 w panels in series as suggested by Kyle to increase voltage input
              18 ga wire in a trifilar twisted around a crt toroid core
              Test in progress but initial 30 min solar charging proves the booster effect with simple construction....
              You can go to iaec forum and can discuss your cfl mod there also as my intention is for the slayer circuit using NILS by DR Stiffler

totoalas

Comment

• Bedini Oscillator

BediniOscilator - YouTube BikoHatna

The Radiant Oscillator 3 John Bedini - YouTube j bedini
                Last edited by totoalas; 09-01-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Totoalas:
                  I just registered and reviewed all of the posts in the -Radiant Oscillator-thread, as well as all the videos. I'm interested in being able to charge batteries using the 12 volt solar panels, connected to an oscillator circuit, or Exciter circuit. I have many big trees around my property, so only about 6 hours or so of full sunlight can reach my panels on the roof. This new oscillator system that can charge batteries even in the shade will come in handy.
                  Thanks again for the info, and good luck with your tests.

NickZ

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnydavro View Post
                    Hi .I will post this circuit here although its not a jouleringer but it produces very bright light efficiently and some may want to try it.
                    I used a small 12v piezo electric buzzer to trigger the base of a transitor and incorporated it into an inverter circuit and I am getting my best results to date with this circuit.
                    I can exceed mains brightness easily using a wall adapter set on 6v although the true output of the adapter is 8.5v and could easily blow the bulb if I use higher voltages.
                    The transistor remains cold and there is not much noise from the buzzer.
                    Here is a vid which shows the circuit and experiment.Jonny.
                    Piezo Buzzer Inverter - Bright light - YouTube
                    @jonnydavro

Thanks for posting that interesting concept using a piezo electric buzzer to trigger the base of the transistor.

I plan to use some sample PWM boards in place of the piezo buzzer in your circuit to see how they might work.

This may also be similar to a circuit config (555 pulsed joule ringer circuit) by Lidmotor and Kubikop?

Really interesting concept. Thanks.
                    Last edited by Billxx; 09-16-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• joule ringer replication failed

Hi everyone,
                      I'm trying to replicate the joule ringer 2.0 but don't have any results. I can't get any bell wire here so I made a transformer with copper wire but I get nothing. Not even a flash. There is no voltage in the output of the transformer and I try it lot of times with different transformers, also with a pot from + to base to start oscillation, but nothing. I don't know what is the problem, and I see lot of people replicating this, with diferent transformers so I'm so lost. If anyone can help I will be so thankful.
                      My transformer has 20 winds at primary and 200 at secondary, with 6mm wire. Ferrite e-core and tip3055 transistor. The bulb is one 7w led bulb.
                      Any advice?

Thanks for all and excuse my english.

Comment

• Originally posted by santxo View Post
                        Hi everyone,
                        I'm trying to replicate the joule ringer 2.0 but don't have any results. I can't get any bell wire here so I made a transformer with copper wire but I get nothing. Not even a flash. There is no voltage in the output of the transformer and I try it lot of times with different transformers, also with a pot from + to base to start oscillation, but nothing. I don't know what is the problem, and I see lot of people replicating this, with diferent transformers so I'm so lost. If anyone can help I will be so thankful.
                        My transformer has 20 winds at primary and 200 at secondary, with 6mm wire. Ferrite e-core and tip3055 transistor. The bulb is one 7w led bulb.
                        Any advice?

Thanks for all and excuse my english.
                        Try switching your base and collector wires , Sometimes that helps get it in Phase .I also bought those E-cores exactly but they require more than the 1.2 volts i have set as my standard in any project i am doing . to date no one has replicated his ORIGINAL cap light . this is my goal if it is at all possible . the only thing i can think of is overdriving the transistor with higher than 5 volts will cause the transistor to act erratically . I still believe that AIR coil is some kind of delay line cap/coil and the 10000uf cap is depleted on startup but recharged by a delay in the circuit . I have all the exact parts he had and many fugi camera circuits 80+ . so the key is the coil .

Comment

• guys
                          lasersaber has a new 3.0 version of his joule ringer circuit out, it's better than ever and it can also light regular incandescent bulbs. super easy to make, just uses one 2n3055 transistor, ferrite rod coil, and that's it.

Laser Hacker! Free energy made easy.

Comment

• Awsome circuit Laser, as always you come up with the best stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                              guys
                              lasersaber has a new 3.0 version of his joule ringer circuit out, it's better than ever and it can also light regular incandescent bulbs. super easy to make, just uses one 2n3055 transistor, ferrite rod coil, and that's it.

Laser Hacker! Free energy made easy.
                              Do you know what voltage it can run on? And how much amps does it consume?
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                                Do you know what voltage it can run on? And how much amps does it consume?
                                Someone thinking of using a homemade battery to run an incandescent?
                                I'll be making one on the weekend but I don't have that size ferrite so I'll have to make do with what I have. The measurements would be good for comparison.
                                Stew Art Media

Comment

Working...
                                X