No announcement yet.

Magnet Secrets by Peter Lindemann * NEW RELEASE *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Aaron, The Magneticitist, and Skywatcher. You're all right, you're all correct. Impossible? not really. Perceptions vary. And always will. In this situation, I think (and therefore, I offer one more correct perception!) that Peter is more than just in his offering. That is because there is no fee for this site. Same holds true for John's kits. I know the stuff I bought could have been had cheaper, so what, Rick needs to eat too. These guys offer us a good forum. If Peter's book has anything to do with what I think it does (cause my grammas been doing it for 60 years) - it's good practice. It'll get your mojo runnin too.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

I think that time will take us to a free world eventually, we cannot force anyone not to charge money for anything, this is against free will, and it would bring us bad karma, but expressions of opinions without negative emotion attached to it, which I found here, is healthy I suppose. We are not yet a very free world, which everyone helps everyone for free, so people need to protect themselves, by not giving everything away for free ... this means self love or courage for self. But saying this I know that we have to hold balance, and pave a way for a world that no one earns for a living and everyone does everything for free, because they love to do it. My heart yearns for such a world!
      Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
      http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

question about magnet material neo or ferrite???

Hello all,

I bought the magnet secret book two weeks ago and I have a question about the material magnet.

In the book, Peter Lindemann advise to use some Ferrite magnet on magnet4less website.

But I Live in France and I cannot be delivered in my country then I found this web site.

Can I use neodymium magnet for this application ?
        (Water and fuel saver)
        </title> <script src="js/jquery/jquery-1.4.2.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="js/jqueryadd2cart/jqueryadd2cart.js" type="text/javascript"></script> HTML><HEAD><TITLE>superaimants les aimants les plus fort du monde.
        D10 x 5 mm (Ni-Cu-Ni)

And we cannot find a Magnetic Pole Detector-Identifier In France…

Can I use this magnet instead?
        Alnico bar magnet coated read/white

Thanks all for you advise.

Julien

Comment

Answers

Originally posted by pelo View Post
          Hello all,

I bought the magnet secret book two weeks ago and I have a question about the material magnet.

In the book, Peter Lindemann advise to use some Ferrite magnet on magnet4less website.

But I Live in France and I cannot be delivered in my country then I found this web site.

Can I use neodymium magnet for this application ?
          (Water and fuel saver)
          </title> <script src="js/jquery/jquery-1.4.2.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="js/jqueryadd2cart/jqueryadd2cart.js" type="text/javascript"></script> HTML><HEAD><TITLE>superaimants les aimants les plus fort du monde.
          D10 x 5 mm (Ni-Cu-Ni)

And we cannot find a Magnetic Pole Detector-Identifier In France…

Can I use this magnet instead?
          Alnico bar magnet coated read/white

Thanks all for you advise.

Julien
          Julien,

Thanks for the questions. Neodymium magnets can be used, but are trickier to get good results with. A broad, mild field works better than a tight, strong field in most applications. That is why the Ferrite magnets work best. Also, the Alnico bar magnet has the right shape, but Alnico has very low "coercive force" ratings, and in this case, that means that the magnetic field does not project well out into the air near the magnet. This is why Alnico magnets are never used in these applications.

As for the indicator, you'll just have to figure out which pole is which some other way.

You have the information on how to do it right. Just take your time and you can figure out what to do with what you can get there in France.

Good luck.

Peter
          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

I have a question about Neo Magnets.
            (I did not see the answer to these in the book)

1. Does magnetism of a neo magnet have a terminal viscosity of attraction forces?

Here is the reason for the first question.
            If i have two 15" rotors, with (60 lbs strong) magnets on the outside spinning at 9000 rpm. (not sure yet what speed that is) The rotors are side by side like gears one driving, one driven. I want to no if the attraction strength will diminish measurably at these higher rpms/speed moving toward each other ?

2. Can the poles of Neo magnets shift over time?

The reason for this question if the poles of those magnets (cylinder type magnets that are diametrically magnetized K&J Magnetics - Magnetization Direction ) spinning rotors would be offset and i wonder if these pole would migrate toward a kind of equilibrium place?

Comment

Thanks Magneto

Hi Peter
              Just want to say thanks for giving me an enlightened light or magnet at the end of the tunnel
              Ive been collecting microwave oven ring magnets berrylium oxide ferrite
              magnets and probably had 1500 pcs on my room
              Imagine just how many microwave ovens can we take only 2 each
              Helpfulwaves.com alters the frequency of the metals or magnets
              and beneficial when you have hypertension or aching muscles
              Also ive been experimenting with hho in my channel imtotob in youtube
              So very happy to see the picture of the rng manets on te first part of your book

Now I have sense of confidence and direction for a smaLL aMount
              Just reading the first part has given me big opportunites to venture
              A million thanks
              totoalas

Comment

linoavac.no.sapo.pt -magnet motor

linoavac
                http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt
                plan to upgrade knolege
                Attached Files

Comment

Books for $$

Magneticitist, think about this.... I have seen video's where Peter Lindeman was battling to find funding to continue doing research. This was Years before the rest of the sleeping world thought that Lindemann and Bedini to mention just two were absolute nutters.

Experience comes from doing, that includes the hundreds, if not thousands of mistakes that Peter, Aaaron and Bedini have made.

I personally can not afford to buy the books on offer but that is due to my own choice many years ago of having jumped out of the rat race and living (mostly) off the grid. That does not entitle me to moan about the fact that they can and do charge for their wisdom and experience. So instead I potter along learning what I can while experimenting. This means I learn things that others might not have learned.

I am a fitter and turner, also a tool and die maker, then I went into machinery design and manufacture.

One simple thing that I learned many years ago about life was this. The one that has no callouses on his hands should keep his mouth shut. There is an honour in becoming an apprentice who works at basic slave wages under a master till he earns callouses of his own.

In these fields, Peter Lindeman, John Bedini and many, many others are masters and I am nothing more than an apprentice and I am grateful for their gifts (like the fair use of the Bedini circuits even though they are patented).

The world turns, and the false high price that is portrayed worldwide for the fee to produce electricity will be the sword that kills the beast. The amount payed to those thad feed back into the grid is way higher than the true running costs of electricity actually are while at the same time, each person that feeds into the grid will therefore no longer be a paying customer. This is the double edge sword that will topple the seemingly strong house of cards.

If you feel that giving out info for free is a worthy thing and that is heroic, then by all means do so. Nothing wrong with that. But to cry about a measely $17 for how many years of experience the author had to spend to get the knowledge where others who attempted to pursue the same knowledge were actually killed, then I think you should consider rethinking what you value.

BlueMental

Comment

Working...
                  X