Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Hi Med,

I understand some of what you said, but not sure when you got to the you can ignore the capacitance because of the t=0 thing.

I wondering have you tried making the ETBC two 1/4L (grounded center) and excited it with a 4L primary sparked with series Diode?

Hi !

the capacitance isn't ignored but it work with the inductance in harmony ... this mean the two ( L + C ) make the same thing , this capacitance is formed along the coil and differ from parasite capacitance, it's charged by the difference electrons spin .. it's not an electrostatic charges even the capacitive side collect more ambient electrons.. everything appear in dynamic state , the ETBC give the max power when the electrons change the spin direction here you have a useful radiant energy, the capacitor is bypassed since it's already short circuited in X ( Unknown ) region, when this coil ring it will push current I and voltage V the two at the same time! this is normal because you have L + C in one device the reactive will transfer into active instantly in the moment when the electrons change the spin direction ..

about your practical question if you mean making the ETBC as secondary , i think i tried something like this but all my test is paused but i will start again very soon ( insha Allah ) .

in my opinion the ETBC don't work when used as secondary because it tend to oscillate but there's other scenarios will be published when a practical test is done an important schematic can be tested is the following ( it's from another thread from this forum )

Attached Files
    Last edited by med.3012; 12-07-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• In the above post just change L1 with an ETBC with a ferrite core, large width foils are preferable when making the ETBC, this proposal is a solution when a relatively large ferrite ring isn't available ( if you have a good ferrite ring i suggest working with the serial ETBC ) large width foils will produce a huge electric current, i suggest using between 6 cm and 10 cm foils width, the diameter of former have to be less than 2 cm.

try the above schematic but L1 can be the ETBC in serial with another coil ( the two core must be separated ) this coil has one job it's there to help achieving the resonance so you can manage this inductance according the available high voltage capacitor connected in parallel with L1 , we need to success in this stage !

Comment

• Hi Med,

Came across a video using an ETBC.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F-AYYE50o[/VIDEO]

Comment

Hi Med,

very interesting find, thanks for posting this , my recent experiments show it's possible to achieve significant power with very little component no spark gap ,
          only good earth ground is needed , one ETBC wrapped around ferrite rod made locally , the pickup coil is a large turn number coil , using a diode plug from one end of the secondary it's possible to draw significant power , the ETBC resonate using Mazzilli driver and the connection is really simple, i am just working around some specific ideas to see how further i could go with a resonating ETBC .

Comment

Hi Med,

after examining the video the device used look like the ETBC but it's not .. he used the four extremity as transformer but the ETBC in itself is an energy pump, from this point of view it have to be used in high voltage resonating system to give its real power ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Belangers View Post
              The only thing that has to be shielded is the spark gap, and, if you use the enclosed gap and a low enough voltage, you won't get an xray nor will harmful waves get you. I've messed with this now for a while and have figured it all out finally. The entire device can be covered in a grounded case (faraday cage), minus an antenna which only needs to connect to the wires outputting the secondary coil where the diodes connect. The other end of the coil goes to ground, and, to my surprise, it doesn't even need to be grounded if the primary coil is one turn and the secondary 100 because the rectified ends of the coil can connect to two separate, isolated antennas mounted to your car (isolated from the chassis of course, and protected from flashover from a good dielectric and rain shields. The other end of the coil can go to the ground of the battery and a ground strap from the chassis can touch the ground to create the same, if not even more energy since the difference in potential acts like it's a greater distance apart from the elevation that the amperage nearly quadruples in the circuit. We only have to favor one end of the coil after it starts operating with a load since the tuning can be adjusted after a load is added to the output. Once the device is loaded, the battery could be disconnected and it will run itself. The key secret is the device that is at the end of the system. I figured it out and he insisted that the device didn't need to be used. That device adjusts the frequency for him, it uses an inductor coil, and, on the inside of the tube is a capacitor. It's the frequency adjustment filter that is obtained by matching the frequencies on the chart given in his pdf, however, the chart is wrong. There are online calculators to figure this out online, and, they are accurate as well.

Good luck, it is worth it's weight in gold because it replaces hydroelectric, solar, wind power , oil, gas, coal, and of course the ridiculously expensive paid for electricity. Don sold the technology to generating companies that are owned by energy companies, oil companies, etc., in the effort to eliminate fossil fuels and offer a free enrgy device without giving all of the secrets away, however, it took me years to gather the info and parts as some of the parts are difficult top even find, however, leyden jars will work just fine if built large enough. Government has done their all to threaten folks over it, however, they can't do much to those using these overseas!

My device was grounded in a stream nearly 200' lower than my lab, and, I built a curled copper antenna connected to an isolated high dielectric mica coated insulator I made from microwave shielding. The antenna was 30' over my roof and ground was 200 plus feet driven deep into my stream below me. The difference in potential would have been 1200 volts, however, I utilized the end of the coil which he stated was to build amperage, so, I have a massive difference in amperage, from 1/4 the added voltage to 1/8 more amperage. The current is so much that I use what I need, I can't possibly bog down the source, it's an absolute home run!

I use an older nst from ebay, and, an EPSCO 5500 volt enclosed gas discharge tube for the arc along with 5000 watt microwave oven diodes, connected in parallel. The output will create fireballs in a shorted condition, and, since it is made from cold electricity, the highh voltage is dangerous, but not nearly as devatstating as the stuff the utility company uses. I forced the system to run an output of 35,000 watts driving many of my neighbor's appliances, lights, irons, blow dryers, etc., all higher amperage devices and the device modified it's current to suit their operation, almost as if it were listening to what it needed. The circuit is amazing.. It certainly has a bunch of Tesla built in!!

DO NOT FOLLOW THE ONLINE DIAGRAMS!! ALL OF THE DEVICE's IMAGES ARE ONLINE TO MAKE IT FUNCTIONAL.. All we need to do is to connect all self healing caps of the correct value together to invite the flow of amperage for the coil that it's connected to .. the top coil is the amperage coil!

Good Luck To All! I have many answers. Please ask away..

I just pray daily to thank Don for being able to share before he passed on..

Thank you for your golden input.
              Please can you share with me the correct Don Smith circuit which includes the proper way to connects the Antenna?

Comment

• I'm looking for a video on youtube that showed a spark gap primary, and a center tapped secondary that I think was grounded, and two diodes were attached to the center tap charging a bank of capacitors (as an avramenko plug). I seem to remember it might of been from China.

If anybody could point me to that video I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• I am of the Zilano Crack

This video has some of the most interesting discussions, and at least three people on different threads of the video, claim to had a working 2.2KW DS device(that includes the video poster). Read the threads and enjoy. I am officially off the Zilano replication track, and just doing the suitcase device.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hted5YTCw&feature=youtu.be&t=2[/VIDEO]

XRIX

Comment

This video has some of the most interesting discussions, and at least three people on different threads of the video, claim to had a working 2.2KW DS device(that includes the video poster). Read the threads and enjoy. I am officially off the Zilano replication track, and just doing the suitcase device.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hted5YTCw&feature=youtu.be&t=2[/VIDEO]

XRIX
                    A link to a schematic has been posted on youtube page: https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...hare_link_copy

This guy has also replicated Kapandze. In addition he has a number of patents for free energy devices which work on the principle of muon capture to produce energy. Which makes me think both Don Smith's device and Kapandze may also work on this same principle.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCms...CV-jgJ2P1UirMg

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/mydo...e&locale=en_EP

http://overunity.com/7679/selfrunnin...attach/161059/
                    Last edited by p75213; 02-24-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by p75213 View Post
                      A link to a schematic has been posted on youtube page: https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...hare_link_copy

This guy has also replicated Kapandze. In addition he has a number of patents for free energy devices which work on the principle of muon capture to produce energy. Which makes me think both Don Smith's device and Kapandze may also work on this same principle.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCms...CV-jgJ2P1UirMg

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/mydo...e&locale=en_EP

http://overunity.com/7679/selfrunnin...attach/161059/
                      I just created that schematic last week, It is a beta illustration. It's not a proven working device. It's what I have compiled from what chuck told me, and what I have laying around, so I can test the theory. It was meant for chuck's review. I have taken it down because it isn't proven.
                      Last edited by ilandtan; 02-24-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Don Smith Coil Is Single Secondary.

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                        The drawings
                        When you wind a coil of say 4meters in Clockwise direction and divides the coil into two e
                        Parts, viewing the new individual 2m coils coils from the center, you will have one CWW and the other CW.

The mid-point is were the Earth via Bidirectional TVS Diode would touch and also the point where the Negative side of the Power Collection Cap would touch too.

This allows for opposing energy flow or say Volt goes rigth and current goes left; Vice-Versa.

So for a true case, if L1 is 1m long, L2 must be 4m long divided into 2M to allow for charge separation the correct way.

Don released circuit have deliberately implanted errors.

Comment

• Originally posted by darediamond View Post
                          When you wind a coil of say 4meters in Clockwise direction and divides the coil into two e
                          Parts, viewing the new individual 2m coils coils from the center, you will have one CWW and the other CW.

The mid-point is were the Earth via Bidirectional TVS Diode would touch and also the point where the Negative side of the Power Collection Cap would touch too.

This allows for opposing energy flow or say Volt goes rigth and current goes left; Vice-Versa.

So for a true case, if L1 is 1m long, L2 must be 4m long divided into 2M to allow for charge separation the correct way.

Don released circuit have deliberately implanted errors.

Hello !

in my opinion the whole trick is how to separate voltage from current , it's easy to do that in term of static electricity for example a capacitor where we have a negative charge in one plate while the other plate handle the positive charge , in dynamic electricity it's not easy but Don Smith told us about the trick several times ... unfortunately we don't noticed this since it's something new to our electrical knowledge..

the force that we need to use is Lorentz force using a right angle magnetic field toward a conducting surface , here even in high frequency we are able to sort an electric charge based on its charge sign .. positive this way negative the other way ...

here it's clear why we have to use a capacitor banks to store the power !

regards

Comment

Working...
                          X