No announcement yet.

Don Smith A review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a little know document that was published in a russian magazine about an effect that also involved the direction of the coils.
    If someone is interested I can search it.

Comment

• Referring to Post No. 148, have a look at beginning at the 8:10 minute mark of the Youtube video below. Don Smith compares the bloch wall in a magnet to the center-tap of his L2 coil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Y5qMHfB_s

Donald L Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 10 by Don Smith Resource Channel
      Last edited by MorningStar; 12-21-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MorningStar View Post
        Referring to Post No. 148, have a look at beginning at the 8:10 minute mark of the Youtube video below. Don Smith compares the boch wall in a magnet to the center-tap of his L2 coil.

It would be interesting to find that romanian book to read the original documents that Smith is refering to in that video.

Check this video and you will see how in the middle of the coil the spin is zero and in one part spins in one direction, in the other part spins in the other direction:

0:34
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AFY0ZtUtWM

Comment

• med.3012
          What exactly means to have 2 coils in resonance?

Comment

• Originally posted by MorningStar View Post
            Referring to Post No. 148, have a look at beginning at the 8:10 minute mark of the Youtube video below. Don Smith compares the boch wall in a magnet to the center-tap of his L2 coil.

Something I quoted elsewhere that seems to support this:

Originally Posted by John_Bedini
            ...At a different point in time I will discuss what the coil is and how quantum mechanics plays an important part in all of this and how you get the extra energy out of the system. I did write a paper for University of Edinburgh along with Dave Clemons that explained the way the coil works in the system as an energy pump and how the SSG in attraction mode works. This is why I said, the Back EMF is always lower than the battery voltage. If you look at the coil in space it can be viewed with vectors all pointing in but not coupled to form energy. As the coil is pulsed compression and decompression takes place these vectors get sucked in through the Bloch Wall while it is in compression mode forming magnetic poles, North and South. This was never released to the public as it would drive everybody nuts. The Engineers at the school answered me with; we never looked at it this way. But the analyses were correct and explained why some machines work better in different areas of this God forsaken planet. Yes Gravity plays an important part in all of this. It’s only a matter of time when you will tap that Gravity wave for energy as that is where my experiments have led me in my work. I know you will read this many times to understand what I have just said and you all know the meaning of this if you do it. If we take this further you now have discovered the answer to the TPU. Some say that the Shaman resonance is responsible for this but the energy is driven by gravity that permeates everything throughout space it’s just a matter how it’s taped for energy. Solid state devices detect this wave if arranged correctly and then the TPU becomes not complicated anymore with windings and high frequency’s oscillators that is what powered Tesla’s car, the box with many vacuum tubes, so again the term Free Energy is wrong as you must put some form of energy in to start the process of conversion and hope you get more out.
            Just remember that the energy cannot be destroyed it can only be converted into another form, for example the last version of the SSG...
            John Bedini
            Source: http://www.energeticforum.com/266282-post3336.html
            Last edited by Bob Smith; 12-21-2015, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
              med.3012
              What exactly means to have 2 coils in resonance?

two coils works on the same frequency, something like Radio receiver when you tune you favorite radio for example, in the case of E-TBC we just need to think about the wire length, since we are working with electrostatic induction, i am doing some experiments show this fact!! the wire length is more important than we may think, i just changed the diode length by making the conducting path short ... the power decreased also .. so here we have an interesting behavior that must be investigated thoroughly. ok tell your ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                two coils works on the same frequency, something like Radio receiver when you tune you favorite radio for example, in the case of E-TBC we just need to think about the wire length, since we are working with electrostatic induction, i am doing some experiments show this fact!! the wire length is more important than we may think, i just changed the diode length by making the conducting path short ... the power decreased also .. so here we have an interesting behavior that must be investigated thoroughly. ok tell your ideas.
                I have more doubts than ideas.
                I know coils can be configured in dozens of different configurations.
                The only thing to do is more research.

Comment

I have more doubts than ideas.
                  I know coils can be configured in dozens of different configurations.
                  The only thing to do is more research.

yes there's dozens of different configurations but when small change make a big difference this mean there's a big player is hidden, i am making some correction to my system in L2 coil so when i have an answer about diode leg length i will post it, i have a ready idea but i have to prove it.

Comment

yes there's dozens of different configurations but when small change make a big difference this mean there's a big player is hidden, i am making some correction to my system in L2 coil so when i have an answer about diode leg length i will post it, i have a ready idea but i have to prove it.
                    I am exploring different ideas because it seems that, as you say, there are hidden components inside the electricity. I would say that even voltage and amperage are not enought to study electricity. There are other factors that usually are not seen.

I am describing a different approach to understand electricity. I don't understand the concepts of volts, amperes, electrons... they are useful, but you need to know how and what to use.

Comment

I am exploring different ideas because it seems that, as you say, there are hidden components inside the electricity. I would say that even voltage and amperage are not enought to study electricity. There are other factors that usually are not seen.

I am describing a different approach to understand electricity. I don't understand the concepts of volts, amperes, electrons... they are useful, but you need to know how and what to use.

i did another experiment but i still don't have some needed answers, i changed L2 coil length to be 11.2 m ( each side ) even more power obtained, making the gap distance larger ( even more power ) in this case we need a kind of resonance between The mixed E-TBC and another capacitor so we are sure the mixed E-TBC is pulsated very quickly ... we need more speed than the spark gap can offer for us.

i am thinking to work with lower voltage around 1000 V and try to achieve the resonance, this is not easy to achieve, more replicators are needed, i will make a video show the huge power obtained in the collection capacitors banks, it's almost prohibited ( for safety ) to touch the wire in this stage ( as Don stated ) even L2 coil can be dangerous since it conduct the electricity from the capa bank ..

Comment

i did another experiment but i still don't have some needed answers, i changed L2 coil length to be 11.2 m ( each side ) even more power obtained, making the gap distance larger ( even more power ) in this case we need a kind of resonance between The mixed E-TBC and another capacitor so we are sure the mixed E-TBC is pulsated very quickly ... we need more speed than the spark gap can offer for us.
                        Have you thought about L1 and L2 coupling using specific relationships?
                        I mean, certain specific ratios.

Comment

Have you thought about L1 and L2 coupling using specific relationships?
                          I mean, certain specific ratios.
                          i am thinking about that, but i think i need some RF skills, L1 is composed from two parts ( this is the mixed E-TBC ) at this moment i am working on the direction of the field, i mean the best arrangement in L2 suit the mixed E-TBC since we have two parts..

about the ratios i am only providing the right wire length, i worked with 5.6 m but the right is 11.2 m this gave better performance, i am not testing any load at this moment just working on the best arrangement .

Comment

i am thinking about that, but i think i need some RF skills, L1 is composed from two parts ( this is the mixed E-TBC ) at this moment i am working on the direction of the field, i mean the best arrangement in L2 suit the mixed E-TBC since we have two parts..

about the ratios i am only providing the right wire length, i worked with 5.6 m but the right is 11.2 m this gave better performance, i am not testing any load at this moment just working on the best arrangement .
                            You have said that you want to upload a video. It would be ok to post pictures or a video to see what is going on.

Comment

• Just to share something here, the mixed E-TBC + L2 + the diodes run very cool in this setup !

Comment

You have said that you want to upload a video. It would be ok to post pictures or a video to see what is going on.

Ok no problem,

Comment

Working...
                                X