No announcement yet.

Pyramid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be appropriate to make the roof of a beehive as a pyramid?

Comment

• working together

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
      One man can move huge blocks 300 feet per hour.
      In 9 weeks (40 hr/wk) he could move a huge block 20 mi.
      6.8 million people-working NON-STOP w/o resting could move
      2.5 million blocks of stone in 2 weeks.

Al
      If you believe that 6.8 million people could work together on a single project for a 2 week period, you must be pretty confident of your managerial skills.

I don't think this gentleman has worked out how to CUT the stones into perfect shapes, how to haul them across a NON-FLAT-HARD surface, and how to LIFT them up to place them on top of a megalythic structure. Stonehendge reproduction, maybe. Pyramid of Giza, I say it is going to take a bit more technology than sticks and stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
        If you believe that 6.8 million people could work together on a single project for a 2 week period, you must be pretty confident of your managerial skills.

I don't think this gentleman has worked out how to CUT the stones into perfect shapes, how to haul them across a NON-FLAT-HARD surface, and how to LIFT them up to place them on top of a megalythic structure. Stonehendge reproduction, maybe. Pyramid of Giza, I say it is going to take a bit more technology than sticks and stones.
        I couldn't agree with you more, Morpher. Once gravity is overcome and rock-cutting technology is available to slice thru stone like butter, the equations, man-hours of work go out the window.

But here's a thought. We see glimpses of that technology already being here and used in dark budget programs run by human beings. The problem as I see it is a question of who was this technology used to serve? A group of elites or self-proclaimed enlightened ones? If it cannot serve the common good of an entire society to improve the lot of the poorest, most helpless and disenfranchised members, it is doomed to take the culture that developed and implemented it into decay. The gifts of knowledge and technology were meant to improve the lot of the entire human family. Instead, they seem to be used to benefit a few at the expense of many.

If anything can be learned from the pyramids, their construction and function, it is that unless their technology is shared to freely benefit everyone, the entropy of greed will relegate them to the realm of what's best forgotten - more suffering and oppression.

Free sharing for the betterment of the poorest and suffering in our world is really what the gift of technology is about. Perhaps this is a lesson we can take from the "forgotten" technologies of the pyramids, but this requires a change of heart. This can start with ourselves.
        My 2 cents.
        Bob

Comment

• dark budget programs

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
          But here's a thought. We see glimpses of that technology already being here and used in dark budget programs run by human beings. The problem as I see it is a question of who was this technology used to serve? A group of elites or self-proclaimed enlightened ones?
          If anything can be learned from the pyramids, their construction and function, it is that unless their technology is shared to freely benefit everyone, the entropy of greed will relegate them to the realm of what's best forgotten - more suffering and oppression.

Free sharing for the betterment of the poorest and suffering in our world is really what the gift of technology is about. Perhaps this is a lesson we can take from the "forgotten" technologies of the pyramids, but this requires a change of heart. This can start with ourselves.
          My 2 cents.
          Bob
          Hi Bob,
          I think the dark budget folks are very careful about high technology.
          Technology has a tendency to upset the balance of power.
          There is a nuclear priesthood trying desperately from keeping
          Nuke Weapon tech from falling into the wrong hands.
          If you could cut thru stone like butter with scalar wave energy
          tools, you could probably do some other nasty things if tempted.
          If you could defy gravity using less power. That would upset the apple-cart.
          If you could pull energy from the surrounding area and harness it for your
          ends, that might appear a bit too "wizard" like.
          So yeah, on the one hand technology should be shared for the betterment
          of mankind. But on the other hand, do we actually trust each other?
          Have we overcome greed, temptation, lust for power.

I think what can be shared is technology that solves some of our urgent problems such as fresh water, power for heating and lighting (shelter), and food production and medical.

I think what we need is some group who has the clearances to review "older" black-budget stuff and have the authority to release into the private sector. The young, smart engineers and scientists could be given a little "help" and "push" in the right direction. Wink!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            Hi guys,
            After reading of Less Brown, Patrick Flanagan and John DeSalvo I decided to try for myself and do some experiments with pyramid. I have built 2' high wooden scaled down Giza model. There is definitely something going on. I can feel strong field over the top and corners but after sleeping nearby I woke up with a feeling that she is "sucking" from me, rather than energizing. I also developed a headache which disappear as soon as I moved away. Is there someone who did any experiments with them and would be willing to share the results. I have a few ideas, including starship coil placed inside and other arrangements but they have to wait until I get home. Less Brown book (and some other interesting publications ) can be found on (2) Les Brown - The Pyramid.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - feel free to browse what I have. There might be something you're looking for.

Thanks Ash!
            Vtech
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...wer-plant.html

In this thread, the pyramid is a power plant.

Regards,

VIDBID
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
              Hi Bob,
              I think the dark budget folks are very careful about high technology.
              Technology has a tendency to upset the balance of power.
              There is a nuclear priesthood trying desperately from keeping
              Nuke Weapon tech from falling into the wrong hands.
              If you could cut thru stone like butter with scalar wave energy
              tools, you could probably do some other nasty things if tempted.
              If you could defy gravity using less power. That would upset the apple-cart.
              If you could pull energy from the surrounding area and harness it for your
              ends, that might appear a bit too "wizard" like.
              So yeah, on the one hand technology should be shared for the betterment
              of mankind. But on the other hand, do we actually trust each other?
              Have we overcome greed, temptation, lust for power.

I think what can be shared is technology that solves some of our urgent problems such as fresh water, power for heating and lighting (shelter), and food production and medical.

I think what we need is some group who has the clearances to review "older" black-budget stuff and have the authority to release into the private sector. The young, smart engineers and scientists could be given a little "help" and "push" in the right direction. Wink!!!
              Well-spoken Morpher. I guess my zeal to see this kind of power used for the betterment of suffering peoples is pretty idyllic and not reflective of where things are actually at. I like your gradual approach targetting the most urgent problems. These should be solvable with some pretty basic stuff that's really already out there at the alternative fringe. To everything there is a season...
              Bob

Comment

• Anybody replicated the experiment with the corona emission of a pyramid?

Comment

• Pyramid power Revealed.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MkRfqzk_g[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                  X