Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR 193 / SR193 - Study of the Device, Theories, Diagrams, Schematics & Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vidbid, cool stuff!!!

i suggest an independant pulse generator to each circuit, so you can play with frequencys of both high voltage circuit, and low voltage circuit!! just a tought!

hugs
    Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Thanks, Luno

Originally posted by luno
      Hi everyone,

Here is some circuits from Russians (I forgot to note the site, sorry)

Электронный ЛАТР для опытов по модуляции 50 Гц
      Electronic variac for the experiences with 50 Hz modulation

ВВ с модуляцией, для опытов_G
      HV with modulation for the experiences_big_

ВВ с модуляцией, для опытов
      HV with modulation for the experiences

Схема для запитки 50 Гц катушки основного поля от SR
      Circuit for power the main field coil with 50Hz (given by SR like example)
      That's a great post.

Thanks
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Schematics from Luno

Электронный ЛАТР для опытов по модуляции 50 Гц
        Electronic variac for the experiences with 50 Hz modulation

ВВ с модуляцией, для опытов_G
        HV with modulation for the experiences_big_

ВВ с модуляцией, для опытов
        HV with modulation for the experiences

Схема для запитки 50 Гц катушки основного поля от SR
        Circuit for power the main field coil with 50Hz (given by SR like example)
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Tiger2007 Videos of His SR193 Replication

Can somebody who speaks Russian translate tiger2007's videos?

That will help us all.

The Refinement #2 Schematic needs some correction. In the video, there seems like there is a little blog over the emitter. Someone has suggested that it is probably ground. He suggests that if you watch the video over and over and over again, you will see better than a still image. He suggest that there is no diode anywhere on this schematic.

See YouTube videos:

YouTube - tiger2007 реплика2.3gp

YouTube - tiger2007 реплика.3gp
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Diodes in my Block Diagram

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            He suggest that there is no diode anywhere on this schematic.
            Never mind with respect to the diodes. That was my suggestion.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

English Translations of tiger2007's SR193 Replication Videos

Originally posted by luno
              Hi,

ВОТ УСТАНОВКА, РАЗРЯДНИК, ЗАЗЕМЛЕНИЕ. ЗАЗЕМЛЕНИЕ СДЕЛАНО К ТРУБЕ БАТАРЕИ [ОТОПЛЕНИЯ]. СХЕМА СОСТОИТ: ВОТ ГЕНЕРАТОР 50 Hz. ЭТО ЕГО КЛЮЧ. ВОТ ОБМОТКА НАКАЧКИ 50 Hz. ВОТ ГЕНЕРАТОР ВЫСОКОГО НАПРЯЖЕНИЯ. ВОТ ЭТО ВОТ ОБКЛАДКА, НА КОТОРОЮ ПОДАЕТСЯ ВЫСОКОЕ НАПРЯЖЕНИЕ. ВНУТРЕННЯЯ. ВОТ КОНТАКТ ВНЕШНИЙ. ОНА СЕЙЧАС ПОД КАТУШКАМИ. ВКЛЮЧАЕМ. ПОКА НИЧЕГО НЕ ИСКРИМ. ПОЛУЧАЕМ БЕЗ ВЫСОКО НАПРЯЖЕНИЯ. СМОТРИМ ТОК ПОТРЕБЛЕНИЯ. НАЧИНАЕМ ИСКРИТЬ. СМОТРИМ ЭФФЕКТ. ВОТ ЛАМПОЧКА ЗАГОРАЕТСЯ. НО СЛАБОВАТО.
              ---

YouTube - tiger2007 реплика2.3gp

ВКЛЮЧАЕМ ПОЛНОСТЬЮ. ОБРАТИТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ. ТОК ПОТРЕБЛЕНИЯ. ОН УПАЛ, ПРИЧЕМ СОЛИДНО - ПРОЦЕНТОВ НА 20-25. СМОТРИМ ДАЛЬШЕ. ОТКЛЮЧАЮ ЗАЗЕМЛЕНИЕ. ЛАМПА ГОРИТ. И ВСЕ КАК ПРИМЕРНО У ТАРИЭЛЯ [КАПАНАДЗЕ] ПРИ ПЛОХОМ ЗАЗЕМЛЕНИИ. СЕЙЧАС ЕЩЕ НЕМНОЖКО ПЕРЕДЕЛАЮ СХЕМУ. ВКЛЮЧАЕМ. ТУТ ЭФФЕКТ СЛАБЕЕ. НУ, ПРОСТО ПРОВОД НИКУДА НЕ ПОДКЛЮЧЕН (ПОРЯДКА 2 МЕТРОВ, ИГРАЕТ РОЛЬ АНТЕННЫ ИЛИ УЕДИНЕННОГО КОНДЕНСАТОРА). ОБРАТИТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ НА КОМПАС. НУ, ВОБЩЕМ ВСЕ. ТАК... СХЕМА.

Okay, here are the translations via Google Translate

Comprises a fully. NOTE. Current consumption. He fell, and reliability - Interest on 20-25. See below. DISCONNECT THE EARTH. Lamp lights. And all of them in about Tariel [Kapanadze] In case of bad Grounding. It's still a little reworked SCHEME. Included. HERE effect is weak. Well, just WIRE nowhere connected (order of 2 meters, plays a role PRIVACY antenna or capacitor). Pay attention to the Compass. OU, How to make. So ... PATTERN

THIS IS SETTING, discharge, GROUNDING. EARTH MADE TO PIPE BATTERY [HEATING]. LAYOUT CONSISTS: THIS GENERATOR 50 Hz. THIS IS HIS OPTION. THIS IS PUMPING winding 50 Hz. BOT high voltage generator. So this is the cover, for which a High Voltage. INSIDE. THIS IS OUTSIDE CONTACT. It is now below the reels. Included. Nothing has ISKRA. Produced without the High Voltage. LOOK current consumption. GETTING STARTED ISKRA. LOOK EFFECT. BOT light switches.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

This is a refinement to the previous diagram.
                I think, this is wrong.
                Here is the schema

Attached Files

Comment

that image have very poor quality.. if you can please take a more clean picture!
                  Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

this might help!
                    Attached Files

Comment

any updates?

Have there been any further updates on the replication tests?

Comment

hello friends

as you bear the experiment, I've read several threads over several days, and when I reached the end I am left with wanting more information

of all the pictures I've seen this is the most I think, is using sr193

you think that this is the correct one circuit to replicate?

chauuu
                        Attached Files

Comment

hello friends

please i would like to replicate this circuit sr 193, Could any of you tell me if any replicates, based on this circuit

thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

hello friends

I found this video a long time, and I think what needs to be done in the system of Mr. 193, is this the same but electrically, it resembles the 'circuit of Smitty

YouTube - MIT Physics Demo -- Resonant RLC Circuit

chauuuuu

Comment

Originally posted by ismael_34 View Post
                              hello friends

please i would like to replicate this circuit sr 193, Could any of you tell me if any replicates, based on this circuit

thanks
                              Looks like this circuit: link

Here some more circuits from the same guy: link

There are many circuits around and maybe no one is working

Maybe this video has something to do with it? link

everybody is speculating and come with new theories so it gets even more difficult.

good luck
                              Last edited by scratchrobot; 12-03-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

hello friend scratchrobot

thanks for your answer ', that took time asking and not one answered me

thanks poe over the links sent, I am studying

I posted about the diagram is a user named crazyalex, I write not to confuse the issue more because from what I've seen several threads on sr kapagen and replicas of 193, and others and I slept much the place myself

I think the forum moderator if time should make a compilation of all data in these three thread there on this subject as it is very interesting what I read in this month

thanks again scratchrobot

chauuuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X