Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR 193 / SR193 - Study of the Device, Theories, Diagrams, Schematics & Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla wrote this in 1899 and probably figured out later that the energy was not flowing through the system, rather being converted in the system.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Dr Poppy, we dont talk here about Gas Tanks, this Devices are made with Coils, and not with Gas tanks.
      The Resonance is for to concentrate the flowing Energy into an Point, and that is practice, not a theoretical Mambo-Jambo about paramagnetic Gas when it is liquid. What Tesla shows here is something else, but nothing about, what Kapanadze, Don Smith or SR does and probatly only lead into the wrong Conclusion that you tap into Enviromental Energie, what you suck off from, probatly 'a Sea of Energie?'.
      If so, then a Device like this must stop running, when it is isolated from the Enviroment, what just sounds unbelievable.
      Build it, or, even only experment with it, when you allready start to make wild Theories about, and then make new Conclusions, but your guessing about something, what goes Off-Topic does not match.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
        Dr Poppy, we dont talk here about Gas Tanks, this Devices are made with Coils, and not with Gas tanks.
        The Resonance is for to concentrate the flowing Energy into an Point, and that is practice, not a theoretical Mambo-Jambo about paramagnetic Gas when it is liquid. What Tesla shows here is something else, but nothing about, what Kapanadze, Don Smith or SR does and probatly only lead into the wrong Conclusion that you tap into Enviromental Energie, what you suck off from, probatly 'a Sea of Energie?'.
        If so, then a Device like this must stop running, when it is isolated from the Enviroment, what just sounds unbelievable.
        Build it, or, even only experment with it, when you allready start to make wild Theories about, and then make new Conclusions, but your guessing about something, what goes Off-Topic does not match.
        Jolt,

You don't get to decide what I talk about. SR claimed he made a replication of Kapanadze but he didn't and Kapanadze stated that according to some people. Here is a look in the back of the 11KW kapanadze unit. Note the "gas tanks". Hidden under the blue tape of the Kapanadze green box device is copper tubing that is probably filled with a gas under vacuum. In the fisk tank video, again the copper tubing is quite visible.

It is important to distinguish between Kapanadze and SR and clear that confusion up.

Some people think the SR device is fake and an attempt to steer people away from the proven free energy of multipacitor effect. It sure seems like a lot of Russians are doing just that. I find it odd that discussion is not even allowed even though just because you start a thread does not mean you control the thoughts and discussions.

The most important question and the first question that needs to be asked and answered is "Was the SR device a fake or real?"

Now since it has never been validated or replicated, that question is quite valid. Given all the different schematics that have been created and given the fact that the schematic that supposedly came from SR is not workable, that question becomes even more important unless the goal is to keep people busy going nowhere.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Dr Poppy; 05-01-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Poppy
          Go back to PAGE 1 and READ Post 1.
          Where it clearly say This Thread is about SR device in assumption it is not a Hoax.
          Now you can go away from this Thread and discuss your Kapanadze-Tesla Gas Tank Theorie somewhere else,
          I suggest you start your own Thread for that, if you are able for that.
          You allready proof that you dont rebuild anything from him or something similar and call it a Hoax, but only spread misinformations here.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
            Poppy
            Go back to PAGE 1 and READ Post 1.
            Where it clearly say This Thread is about SR device in assumption it is not a Hoax.
            Now you can go away from this Thread and discuss your Kapanadze-Tesla Gas Tank Theorie somewhere else,
            I suggest you start your own Thread for that, if you are able for that.
            You allready proof that you dont rebuild anything from him or something similar and call it a Hoax, but only spread misinformations here.
            Quite the opposite Jolt.

1. I do build.

2. I proved that Kapanadze is using a gas and that SR is not a Kapanadze replica which clears up that disinformation whether you like it or not.

3. Nobody gets to decide what others think and write if they have valid information. Otherwise, IT WOULD BE SUPPRESSING THE TRUTH AND DISINFORMATION which seems to be what you support.

4. I didn't claim it is a hoax and don't misquote me.

5. It is not a theory, it is backed up with photos.

6. I am one of the few people that actually is building and have already spent several thousand dollars on this project.

You seem to have an agenda and it is not finding the truth. That is where you and I are different.
            Last edited by Dr Poppy; 05-02-2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Poppy View Post
              Quite the opposite Jolt.

1. I do build.

2. I proved that Kapanadze is using a gas and that SR is not a Kapanadze replica which clears up that disinformation whether you like it or not.

3. Nobody gets to decide what others think and write if they have valid information. Otherwise, IT WOULD BE SUPPRESSING THE TRUTH AND DISINFORMATION which seems to be what you support.

4. I didn't claim it is a hoax and don't misquote me.

5. It is not a theory, it is backed up with photos.

6. I am one of the few people that actually is building and have already spent several thousand dollars on this project.

You seem to have an agenda and it is not finding the truth. That is where you and I are different.
              2. Gas are ionised air, or ionised medium where all magic happens "Between coils"
              if you are vibrating this medium with certain frequency you get a Pattern in this medium who converts in very strong magnet. Before Tariel get on Free Energy he gen AntiGrvaty,
              then only after he realise that this effect can make also free energy

"This is not a so called OverUnity Device this word OverUnity is little bit missinformation about real effects what is happening there"

Comment

• Originally posted by Guntis View Post
                2. Gas are ionised air, or ionised medium where all magic happens "Between coils"
                if you are vibrating this medium with certain frequency you get a Pattern in this medium who converts in very strong magnet. Before Tariel get on Free Energy he gen AntiGrvaty,
                then only after he realise that this effect can make also free energy

"This is not a so called OverUnity Device this word OverUnity is little bit missinformation about real effects what is happening there"

Nice try CosmoLV. The photo of Kapanadze's device shows copper tubing. In fact, it can be found in all of them including other free energy devices such as the Hubbard coil which worked the same way.

Note the copper tubing that contains the rarefied gas at a hard vacuum hidden under the blue tape.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Let make it easier for you to see with a closeup.

This is what the spies are trying to suppress and direct you away from in the Kapanadze device. It is the big nasty of free energy devices.

You can get a good vacuum pump on ebay for $130.00 with free shipping here in the US. Harbor freight has one for $150.00.

You want the thick walled copper tube used for natural gas and propane not the thin wall used for ice makers. $25.00 bucks at home depot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Let make it easier for you to see with a closeup.

This is what the spies are trying to suppress and direct you away from in the Kapanadze device. It is the big nasty of free energy devices.

You can get a good vacuum pump on ebay for $130.00 with free shipping here in the US. Harbor freight has one for $150.00.

You want the thick walled copper tube used for natural gas and propane not the thin wall used for ice makers. $25.00 bucks at home depot.
                    – wish luck to you with your pump

where we are going...!

Comment

• Wish you bad luck with your spy operation. Cosmo AKA Guntis has released around 50 different worthless schematics so far. He is running a counter-intelligence operation technique called poisoning the well.

I think I will just believe my eyes when I look at Kapanadze's devices and my own experiments. I think I will listen to people like Stan Meyer, Tesla and Albert Einstein. E=MC2 ring a bell? It is teaching you that to extract the atomic energy from mass, you have to accelerate the mass and that is what the vacuum does.

Cosmo is just trying to run wear you down to break you down so you will give up. I am giving you proof of the direction you need to go. No secrets, no stupid countdown clocks, not telling people to not release information. That is Cosmos game.

Cosmo / Guntis tells people he knows all about how it works but can't tell you for another 50 days... I show you pictures of the device that prove my point. I wonder why he is allowed to post on these free energy forums?

Cosmo / Guntis names his fake website umbrella tech located here:

Home

After a brass plate operation run by a Russian that shelves free energy technology in the US located here:

Contact Us | Umbrella Technologies

Just so happens to be a company that advertises magnegas technology invented by Dr. Santilli located here:

MagneGas Corporation

Youtube video showing the gas (same thing Meyer used):

YouTube - Testing the Magnetic Nature of MagneGas.mp4

Sucks to be a spy today huh Cosma /Guntis?

Comment

Nice try CosmoLV. The photo of Kapanadze's device shows copper tubing. In fact, it can be found in all of them including other free energy devices such as the Hubbard coil which worked the same way.

Note the copper tubing that contains the rarefied gas at a hard vacuum hidden under the blue tape.
                        Are you saying that a gas becomes magnetic in this device? That is an idea I had not thought about at all. This gives me an idea. Since liquid Oxygen becomes magnetic, maybe some sort of action is changing Oxygen from a gas to a liquid, alternating magnetic and then non magnetic transformer action. You might have something. Just thinking that using a vacuum pump may be the answer.
                        One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                        Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• I see now

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                          Because they promise you to make anything easier, give you the liberty to research and develope further beside and without need to care about the Business, because they will do that, and beside they calculate for you, how much Money you will get at the meantime. And suddenly the Investors or Companys dissappear, but still with an Owner, the Rights are not anymore at the Developer, and no chance for him to start over. Sure, it is atztractive, that you can have a perspective suddenly, to not to care for the Money for your daily need, and to combine your Work with your interests. But that works only for someone who do Developments what serve this sick System, and it does not work for all the other Developements and Peoples, how it has been shown each Time in the Past. Like the Trawöger Pyramide, where Siemens now obviously hold the Rights for further Developements by the Designer and publishing.

A Patent is there the big Weapon to save your own Interests, and as you see, there are even the same Amount of so called Companys with a bit Money, what do look for Developements what are out anywhere unprotected, to take them and sell them by her own and do the claims for herself on it.
                          But even a good Way to supress something too.

Steve, i think, it works mainly over Resonance, you create HV, collect this Energy in Capcitors, and pump them into the Big Coil, where it creates the needed Force in the Point, where the Big coil is attached to the generating Coil. The System only supports the high Amount at the Moment where the Caps are loaded, but nothing mysterial in there. It is the magnetic Flux, what is used to create the Energy, nothing else.
                          Ok, now I better understand how it works. I do tend to focus in on the wires and other parts and not see the big picture. It is the magnetic flux causing capacitors to charge up and dump into a coil all at the right time, if I understand correctly. Timing is everything I see with collected energy. Well that makes sense to me. I agree, nothing too complex here. Thanks.
                          One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.

Comment

• The lack of complexity is the beauty of it all.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I have not seen this before

Originally posted by Dr Poppy View Post
                              The lack of complexity is the beauty of it all.
                              I have never seen a diagram like this before, what a simple design. I think I see what you are saying now. Thank s.

Comment

The lack of complexity is the beauty of it all.
                                This download link worked for me.

Lyne - Pentagon Aliens 3rd Edn (2007) | Free eBooks Download - EBOOKEE!

It downloads a .rar file so you will need to download the RAR program to unzip it.

DonL
                                Don

Comment

Working...
                                X