Forum degeneration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post

Thanks for the smile Catlady, its really nice having a bit of light hardheartedness around!

Also nice to see a third lady in the forum! Apparently you are a rare breed around these parts, Im sure Witsend and Farrahday get a bit lonely!

How ever I myself am fond of Rats, so I better watch out!
    Hi Armagdn. Rather concerned about your reference to us girls and then to your rats? I trust it's meant to be flattering but one needs to look deep and hard for the compliment.

I've had a problem with what I think is a single rat taking refuge in our pantry cupboard. He/she does not enjoy our harsh winter. In desperation I've taken to leaving a bowl of bread and milk outside our kitchen to see if I can get it to go. I think he/she now dines el fresco and then settle down for his sleep - probably in our linen cupboard. I'm defeated. Wish I could mail him/her to you.

And regarding the emergent 'girl power'. Definitely on the rise - and MUCH NEEDED. We are, dare I say it, the better half of the genus homo sapiens. LOL. But frankly I'm very happy that there's also the other half. Where would we be without you all. Far, far more interesting.

Comment

@witsend

I suppose I should have done a better job seperating my two intents,

1) appreciating our better halves
      2) being weary of a cat lady, when I myself am a Rat fancier.

PS. How nice of you to give your little guy a good home! Im sure he will repay you with many dropings, rat-landia's main export.

Comment

These are the funniest comics I have come across in a while....

Comment

Ah ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
            @witsend

PS. How nice of you to give your little guy a good home! Im sure he will repay you with many dropings, rat-landia's main export.
            Not at all. He/she's definitely a squatter. Very much a 3rd world number. I might tell you a really messy eater. Opens up bags of flour and lets this spill EVERYWHERE. Did the same to a packet of rice. I've now secured everything in containers. But I think it's just a matter of time before he/she learns how to open them. If 'droppings' do it for rent - then I've been overpaid. It's not a mutually agreed contract this. But nor have I yet managed an eviction. I'm afraid if I leave it too long then I'll have a family mushrooming here. Which will make the house a local 'squatter camp'. But nor do I want to report it to our local pest removers. They're rather brutal with their solutions. I'll wait for sring and then do my best to reclaim my 'beat'. At this stage it's definitely me losing many battles. THEY'RE SO CLEVER.

And yes. Those comics. VERY GOOD INDEED.

Comment

Comment

LOL. So you see Armagdn - it's a really pleasant thread that stays this lighthearted. Perhaps we all need such as a kind of relief from the general stresses. Not sure that CatLady will approve the frivolity. But the fact is she was the trend setter here.

I'm already feeling so much better. Feel rather sorry for those nerds. But hey. It's a jungle out there.

Comment

@ witsend

My thoughts exactly!

I do my best thinking when im not....

Comment

Its good to be home.....

Originally posted by witsend View Post
                    LOL. So you see Armagdn - it's a really pleasant thread that stays this lighthearted. Perhaps we all need such as a kind of relief from the general stresses. Not sure that CatLady will approve the frivolity. But the fact is she was the trend setter here.

I'm already feeling so much better. Feel rather sorry for those nerds. But hey. It's a jungle out there.
                    I wanted to reply earlier but my computer shut down right in the middle of some research. It must have been those MIB!
                    Well, all is good for now I just had to replace my computers power supply.

And yes, it is a jungle out there for sure and we need a little space and time for some jocularity now and then.

TheTruthBeKnown

Comment

Originally posted by CatLady View Post
                      I wanted to reply earlier but my computer shut down right in the middle of some research. It must have been those MIB!
                      Well, all is good for now I just had to replace my computers power supply.

And yes, it is a jungle out there for sure and we need a little space and time for some jocularity now and then.

TheTruthBeKnown
                      Indeed it's good to be home. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X