• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
    Watch this amazing video of a replication:
    24W in, > 400W out

http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Gruz/overun...320 x 240).flv

Same Ampere in and out, but output voltage is 20 times the input voltage !!!

Schematic:
    Yes, it is in right way - just keep going

Don't stop - choice the way to go and don't turn around - just go...
    Last edited by cosmo-lv; 06-05-2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

it's better if you use a toroidal primary, then you don't have to put it 90 degrees from the coils, and it couples much better

Comment

In fact, I believe John Hutchison has 2 toroidal windings around the secondary.... one is short circuited and not wired to anything....

I've shown you guys how to do it with my user name animation.....I've been showing you all for a while.....

Glad to see it's starting to catch on

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
          In fact, I believe John Hutchison has 2 toroidal windings around the secondary.... one is short circuited and not wired to anything....

I've shown you guys how to do it with my user name animation.....I've been showing you all for a while.....

Glad to see it's starting to catch on
          yep, time is coming

Comment

Here's a replication by JL Naudin KAPAGEN, the Tariel Kapanadze's generator

Comment

Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
              Watch this amazing video of a replication:
              24W in, > 400W out

http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Gruz/overun...320 x 240).flv

Same Ampere in and out, but output voltage is 20 times the input voltage !!!

Schematic:
              That video is a fake, it has been determined already a while ago at the Kapanadze thread on overunity.com.
              The brainless maker of the video admitted to having used a hidden wire that powered the whole thing from the power grid.
              See the comment section here : YouTube - free energy 27 Watts in 460 Watts out

And that schematic is still from the matrix.ru times and has not turned out to work. Until now there is no schematic that works. We have to wait for Naudin maybe.

Comment

O, I almost forgot!
                EXPERIMENT WITH RODIN COILS WITH THIS DESIGN!!!!!!

Comment

JLN Labs continues to make progress...

His latest -

Cheers,

Bruce

Comment

Fake or not, but coil schematics is on right direction, anyway - There is a Russian guy with name Andrej Melnichenko - Study and find paralels with tesla coil

P.S. Mr. Kapanadze also caling on that name before it get to selfruning device.

anyway, all that thing is wery tricky.

Comment

JLN Lab's latest Youtube, fresh off of the presses!

YouTube - Kapagen with 1200 Watts of halogen lamps at the output

Cheers,

Bruce

Comment

If he sends much less in then this new 1200W video is good news. Canīt wait for his documentation.
                        Unfortunately he does not point out in the videos how much he uses on the input.

Comment

Originally posted by wojwrobel View Post
                          ok this idea shows that putting dielectric in between plates will lower capcitance by factor k (dielectric constant) so the higher the K the capacitance will drop k times....

wojsciech
                          Hi Wojsciech,

Very interesting idea, so far I have seen moving charges between capacitors by switches and it always involved losing half of the energy stored in one cap when transferring it to another one. And using a coil of a transformer to transfer through the charges can improve the 50% efficiency up to 75-80% or so.
                          It would be good to know how much loss your interesting charge transfer setup introduces if any?
                          Please let me make a small correction to your above text: if you put dielecric material between the plates, then capacitance normally increases, not decreases, ok? Most of the insulators has a permittivity higher than that of the air and capacitance linearly depends on permittivity. See this link:
                          Parallel Plate Capacitor Design Equations Formulas Calculator Capacitance

Can you test your setup sometime in the near future?

Rgds, Gyula

Comment

PARAMETRIC POWER CONVERSION

Comment

Originally posted by gyula View Post
                              Hi Wojsciech,

Very interesting idea, so far I have seen moving charges between capacitors by switches and it always involved losing half of the energy stored in one cap when transferring it to another one. And using a coil of a transformer to transfer through the charges can improve the 50% efficiency up to 75-80% or so.
                              It would be good to know how much loss your interesting charge transfer setup introduces if any?
                              Please let me make a small correction to your above text: if you put dielecric material between the plates, then capacitance normally increases, not decreases, ok? Most of the insulators has a permittivity higher than that of the air and capacitance linearly depends on permittivity. See this link:
                              Parallel Plate Capacitor Design Equations Formulas Calculator Capacitance

Can you test your setup sometime in the near future?

Rgds, Gyula
                              Hello Gyula

Yes your right my mistake when we insert dielectric capacitance will increase , but idea stays the same there will be a difference between charges so they will flow from one to another and vice versa...

im still thinking about setup because i want to move charge as many times as i can so the output in coil will be as high as it can and switching is the point because switching is directly proportional to power output

im waiting for special dielectric that has 0.125 mm and has 150kv/mm and k=4 so its inceasing capacity so more charge being move!!
                              but first i will try to setup similar to post #15 because there i can go up to khz range charge interchange and thats also directly proportional to output so multiplyes by few khz is better than even 10 rps in post #38 its also easier to prevent any corona dicharge so loses !!

wojsciech
                              Last edited by wojwrobel; 06-06-2010, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce_TPU View Post
                                JLN Labs continues to make progress...

His latest -

Cheers,

Bruce
                                it looks like fake - if it is Free energy generator, then why so big sparkgap?
                                high currents are using only to add juice And not to directly produce anergy

Comment

Working...
                                X