Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
    Who really owns BP?

Who owns the World Bank/International Monetary Fund?

Owns in the sense of who controls the decisions to be made.

Hypothesis:
    Oil Spill and no remediation equals collapse of infrastructure along the coast which can be purchased at bottom dollar. Then they will begin the remediation after they own/buy up what they want. Build more refineries and bring back jobs, etc....

World Bank/IMF are the puppet masters controlling the puppet strings of BP.

IndianaBoys
    I absolutely agree that BP and sundry interested parties will be best served if they manage to take over the control of the entire gulf area. If there is an agenda then this would explain it fully. I'm with you on this IB. Scarey but very, very likely. Else they'd be using more effective clean up technologies. And my guess is that GM is the excuse they're pandering to - to avoid doing the necessary.

Comment

• shills

"noopolitik (nu-oh-poh-li-teek)--an emerging form of statecraft that emphasizes the importance of sharing ideas and values globally, principally through the exercise of persuasive soft power rather than traditional military hard power."
      RAND | Monograph/Reports | The Emergence of Noopolitik: Toward An American Information Strategy

A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

• Originally posted by alltruetech View Post
        BP should pay loads of $$$ for the victims who suffered the oil leak.
        The oil companies never pay anything. If their costs of operation are increased, they simply pass it along to the consumers who will pay that cost through higher fuel prices.

All this tough talk by Obama about kicking butt and holding people and corporations responsible is just pure BS. Obama is a front man for the Bilderberg group, which ensured his election, and BP's top execs are Bilderberg Group members. He has been ensuring, and will continue to ensure that the Bilderberger group's NWO agenda is moved ahead. With people everywhere saying that "something must be done," this is the moment that the Bilderbergers and the Obama regime have been waiting for - a prime opportunity to rapidly advance their agenda through a series of economy crippling measures, such as the Cap and Trade "climate" legislation now under consideration. And don't forget that BP helped write the Kerry-Lieberman "climate" bill. Doesn't that tell you something? http://www.energeticforum.com/99479-post569.html

There is little doubt, and much evidence to show that there was foreknowledge of this catastrophe - that it was planned and allowed to happen, much like 911. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Do you have, or did you ever see a rubber tipped, lever operated soda bottle cap? Shake a bottle of unopened soda, pop it open, and stand by with the lever-operated cap ready to insert as the soda comes gushing out. Can you insert the cap? Can you lock it into position by pressing the lever down to expand the rubber seal? Yes and yes, to both questions, and this is how the oil leak could easily and quickly be stopped in the same way. Any of us here could probably think of numerous similar ways to stop the leak. The obama regime isn't interested. Just hours after the explosion, no less than 13 countries offered to send containment booms and oil skimmers to the site, but Barry turned them all down. He doesn't want to stop the leak or to clean it up. Instead, he is opting to maximize the damage while hoping to convince us that all the changes that occur in the weeks and months ahead are in our "best interest." Don't be fooled again.

Rick
        Last edited by rickoff; 06-20-2010, 10:03 PM.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Folks, there is some dis-info going around lately on the web, quite a bit actually.

Do not be fooled by the claims of "volcanic fire" in the Gulf Disaster: the "flames" are highlights and reflections from the very bright lamps used to illuminate the flow at the ocean floor for the camera. Carefully study of the pod casts over a period of time will show this; please take the time.

In the past we had some very good video analysis people working on FE claim videos... i wish they would look at this one, too

The key is, that these reflections are repeatable and generally happen in the same sector. Once you know what you are looking at, it is pretty apparent what they are.

Besides, did anyone consider the temperature of the water if that were true?

I mention all this because several fooled, or deliberately fooling, people are spreading this dis-info around the web now, such as on "Facebook" and "YouTube". I notice some of them were the same ones trying to push the "Thousands of UN Trucks Parked At the Jacksonville Florida Air Force Base" last week (which was dis-info as well).

Who gains by the meme that this huge and tragic Disaster, the largest ever caused by "Man", was some kind of Act of God?

BP does.

Who gains in suggesting this disaster was caused by sabotage?

BP does.

Who gains by spreading obviously false alarmist stuff through conspiracy "truth" sites (some of them really backed by the oil cartels, as a platform for pushing the more extreme "climategate" propaganda), that when later proved false, makes the entire situation sound somehow "better" and "less dangerous" than many of the very "apocalyptic" claims did (i call this one the "boy who cried wolf gambit" for lack of a better term)?

BP does.

The FACTS are that many good concerned people, many of them experts, fought for years to stop deep water drilling. They failed to stop it, because the majority of U.S. politicians were bought-off to ignore the very compelling data that stated such a disaster as this was possible and PROBABLE. So who actually holds the real blame for this obscene horror?

BP does.

Comment

• @jibbguy

I worked for Oceaneering International for six years as a subsea data recorder and have done more than my fair share of watching and analyzing underwater video and photos. I've watched a fair bit of the live ROV video feeds of late and am pretty confidant in saying I have seen NO FIRE. I did however (in the early days of the event) see a large eel swim into the plume and emerge several seconds later apparently unimpressed.

Regards
            PJ

Comment

• There she blows?

The rumour or theory's discussed on / by Project Camalot, Coast to Coast AM, Bill Deagle and many others, say that there is an underwater volcano that has been tapped into.. Approx 70 to 100,000 psi cannot be capped, side drilling will have no effect, eventually she will blow (already a 20km of a so called gas bubble has formed underneith). The sea bed will lift and then suddenly collapse, sending a massive tidal wave towards the southern US Coast..?!! Water, oil, debris, up to 100km's inland?!

Gee's I hope not. If I lived there though, I'd be getting the hell out.

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Truth is, we are all guessing at the who's and why's.
                We only know a little as to the what's.
                The Military Industrial Complex is a very convoluted and intermeshed bunch of corporate shells which are used to achieve objectives which we are left to guess about.

But then we are a reactionary lot.
                Pro-active......that has been largely dead for a long time, something really bad has to happen to galvanize people into action and then we all just typically run into the chute that has been prepared ahead.
                Predictable.
                If it didn't entail so much suffering it would be funny.
                kind of like this:
                Last edited by shawn; 06-21-2010, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• I really don't know how realistic the sea floor collapse or methane explosion scenarios are. Maybe so, maybe not.

Perhaps a more realistic expectation would be mass death and misery due to POLLUTION. Toxic chemicals such as BENZINE, HYDROGEN SULFIDE, DISPERSANTS, etc. are a current reality.

As for theoretical scenarios I'm leaning towards, FAMINE due to massive disruption of the food chain, acid rain, and CODEX ALIMENTARIUS (made law while we were distracted).

Obama Implements CODEX ALIMENTARIUS by Executive Order in the U.S. | Before It's News

$0.02
                  PJ

Comment

• Possible.
                    Typical of all magicians is to distract people with one thing or another while they do the trick off to the side.

Comment

• $0.02 = More.

Originally posted by sigzidfit View Post
                      I really don't know how realistic the sea floor collapse or methane explosion scenarios are. Maybe so, maybe not.

Perhaps a more realistic expectation would be mass death and misery due to POLLUTION. Toxic chemicals such as BENZINE, HYDROGEN SULFIDE, DISPERSANTS, etc. are a current reality.

As for theoretical scenarios I'm leaning towards, FAMINE due to massive disruption of the food chain, acid rain, and CODEX ALIMENTARIUS (made law while we were distracted).

Obama Implements CODEX ALIMENTARIUS by Executive Order in the U.S. | Before It's News

$0.02
                      PJ
                      Wise words. Yes the POLLUTION is the real problem. CODEX ALIMENTARIUS is also terrible. You'll need a perscription for plain old vitamin C and it'll probably cost you $50. Who dares to say what we can or cannot use for health. Especially if it is a natrual product used for hundreds of years. (Like vitamins and minerals, herbs (erbs) etc etc).

I think your $0.02 is worth a lot more.

Cheers.
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Back On Topic

Hi Folks,

Here are two stories from the BBC. The first one is about BP falling off the BBC Global 30 financial index of the World's Largest Companies. Apparently, BP had just made it on to the list before the accident, by-passing Shell, because "BP was cutting costs faster and more aggressively and reaping the rewards." The second story is about malfunctions in the Blowout Preventer, and also mentions how Tony Hayward testified to congress that "cost cutting" was never put before safety.

BBC News - BP drops out of BBC index of world's biggest firms

BBC News - BP was told of oil safety fault 'weeks before blast'

The stories taken together certainly are suggestive of Tony Hayward's "less than candid" remarks.

Peter
                        Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 06-21-2010, 03:48 PM.
                        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Thanks for that summery Peter, using all of this. Looks like the BP incident is a lesson on how the system works too.

BP Toxic Rain
                          YouTube - Russian Scientists Warn: Toxic Rain Could Destroy North America/ Due to BP Chemical??
                          YouTube - Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America, Gulf of Mexico

Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America | EUTimes.net

Note these comments:

this actually came from "The European Union Times" an online newspaper version. The reason why people in the US don't get 99.99% of the REAL info is 1-gov't gags the truth in order to "not panic the public", which is the PC form of saying,"if people know the truth, they will revolt and kick our corrupt asses out of office" and 2- the majority of the people don't take the time to investigate and research things. They take the word of a corrupt gov't as fact when in FACT they just LIE!

Comment

• C. Y. A.

Cracks Show BP Was Battling Gulf Well as Early as February - Bloomberg

On March 10, BP executive Scherie Douglas e-mailed Frank Patton, the mineral service’s drilling engineer for the New Orleans district, telling him: “We’re in the midst of a well control situation.”

As the reckoning continues, watch the co-conspirators begin pointing at each other.

PJ

Oh BTW, I've been mostly in central Florida for the last two months and it's starting to stink like bunt tires. Hoping to get back to high ground in a couple of days, but leaving loved ones behind, so mixed feelings about that.
                            Last edited by sigzidfit; 06-22-2010, 06:13 AM. Reason: more to say

Comment

• There was a horrifying testimonial of a person on Facebook who lived near Biloxi Bay. He described, from 5 days ago, a rain that came in off of the gulf, from the direction of the slick. He stated that although the surface oil slick had not specifically reached the Bay yet at that time... the smell in the air from the surface burning they are doing out at sea was bad; similar to "gasoline", and that the mud puddles from this rain had a sheen on them of oil -dispersant mix. He also noted that these puddles had large bubbles in them, like from detergent, and that these bubbles lasted for up to 45 minutes in the puddles. He also stated the rain itself irritated the skin. This rain also put an oily sheen over the surface of the Bay.

... And this is another aspect of this man-made disaster that the mainstream media is refusing to cover.

I wonder if these media people realize that the very act of news suppression, by very definition, cannot possibly be "hidden"? And that in this case, it cannot be defended, excused, or plausibly denied? And that they will be called to answer for it? And that, with an angry populace who are enraged at being deliberately not told about these health dangers, even normally "friendly" Prosecutors and Judges will be forced to act to cover their own "assets"?

This means, that news editors and managers of national TV news organizations could eventually go to prison over that simple decision not to report on these rains. Lol, if these people think they are "politically protected".. they are wrong. Sociopaths have no "loyalty", that is the problem with working for or with them... Anyone would be given up for "sacrifice" like a used tissue; as the only thing you can "trust" these people to do, is to cover themselves any way possible.

It is a blatant and desperate act... I am getting the impression we are seeing the last days of the "Age of Oil"... And that those now "in charge of everything" will soon not be. They sense this, and are burning every bridge and taking risks they never would have before. And i think that in the end, they have miscalculated and will go down for it.

The dispersant is supposed to have a life of "28 days" before it breaks down to something less poisonous. If this is the case, that is at least slightly "better" news (if anything about this hell-on-earth can be considered "positive")... As long as BP stops using it as the U.S. EPA ordered them to. They went ahead and ordered millions more gallons of this hideously deadly poison anyway; and only stopped dumping it when they ran out at the site... so it is unclear if they will obey the government on that or not when their supply is replenished; or what the government would even do if they were simply ignored and defied, as they have been done so far... Dumping at least 250k gallons more of this deadly poison into the ocean after being ordered to stop.

So the claims about the serious health dangers from rains down-wind from the sites where they are surface-burning; would appear to be confirmed.

My God, they have even destroyed the "rain".

30 years ago, the people behind this would ALREADY be in jail without bail waiting for Trial. Instead, the BP CEO is out watching yacht races
                              (which goes to show that "sociopaths" cannot function as normal persons do; even when they try, knowing hundreds of millions are watching them).
                              Last edited by jibbguy; 06-22-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Roger that jibbguy.

Comment

Working...
                                X