• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting information .

Anyone ever see this:

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia
      In regards to this particular motor it is thought that the water is somehow an aetheric receiver. Nobody claims to know exactly where all the heat and energy comes from but the inventor claimed it came from the aether. Refer back in the thread to where I talk about the two reasons for using water.

Best Regards,
      Slovenia
      I know where a lot of the heat comes from: "The stator core is 3/4 inch in diameter and at least 3.5 inches in length. It needs to be a one piece core made out of pure iron with as little carbon in it as possible."
      That would need to be water cooled because of the horrendous eddy current losses in that type of material (inductance heating). Using strong magnets at 5000 rpm, without cooling, that core would be cherry red in about two minutes.

Ted

Comment

Didn't Adams or replicator say that they got the results with like 24AWG?

Yes resistance is paramount, but I seem to recall coming across a doc that said there was a range of wire gauge that gave a greater effect.

David P

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia
          I know guys who have built the original Adams Motors where water was not used; non-magnetic plugs were not used; and the stators and pickup coils were all on the same side of the rotor and the complete setups ran very cold. They were using large 3/4" X 1" magnets too and ran very fast cold.

This thermo motor is a very unique hot animal.
          Slovenia,

In your above description I cannot figure exactly which setup you meant on the original Adams motors where heat did not develop.

For the time being, until further (mainly measurement) info proves otherwise, I have to assume the heat source in the core is eddy current as Ted wrote above and also I wrote it in my "source of the heat?" answer in this thread.

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

Thanks for the information. I don't know if enough is there to replicate or not, but when I get time I may try to build using your information provided. This would get great this winter for heating purposes.Good Luck. stealth

Comment

10kW-50kW holy smokes!

Edit 2x: I asked what the diameter was for a typical 10kw-50kw motor. You had answered previously that the 10kw was with a 6 inch disk.

P.S. I found that document. In fact someone, maybe you?, just linked to it. (The Adams Motor - Tim Hardwood's Guide) I read it again and remembered reading it previously. The 24AWG comment was made 1/2 way down the page in regards to stator winding and classically trained scientists.... inabilities
              Last edited by eternalightwithin; 05-04-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't waste any time. I am grateful for all information I can get, from any source, on any subject dealing with free energy or overunity. I know many people don't post all they know about a project they are doing which causes replication harder than it should be. Sometimes the smallest detail can have a huge bearing on a replication. I have been guilty of that in the past,but I am now trying to give full details on any project I post on this forum.As inventors and experimenters, sometimes we forget that if we post something as an open source ,we should be willing to give full details for replication.If all on here could come together as small groups working on a single project,sharing information with others in our group,we could overcome any obstacle in our pursuit to achieve success. There are small groups on here doing just that, but others are not involved for various reasons.Some are just information gatherers,while others are trying to build or replicate some FE or OU design. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Hi Slovenia,

You have my attention on the thermo motor. I will try to replicate when all the info is available and results are starting to pour in.

Thanks for you sharing this,

Michel
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

I have little doubt that there are many reading this thread with great interest (myself included!) - so yes, much appreciated!

One question, from your experience & contacts, how many individuals do you reckon have successfully replicated the Thermo and use it as their main electricity source? Also would the majority be in New Zealand or is it spread more globally?

Comment

Posts Removal

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      I have unpublished details for a thermo magnetic motor from New Zealand. It is a later Robert Adams type design that was reported to produce infinite energy when calibrated properly and Dr Adams was not allowed to manufacture the device on the open market. Unlike most magnetic motors, this one is not a toy. This is unlike any magnetic motor most of you have ever heard of and may be a design which can be utilized by us for free electricity and hot water.

There are some missing details, but I think I have enough details that we can replicate this machine, since we have some smart guys in the forum who will probably be more than happy to help on this project.

My posts were removed due to some serious concerns.

Comment

LMAO, play there game and see where it leads.
                        peace love light
                        Tyson

Comment

Hi, can we ever learn what is behind the curtains? I simply do not get this.

Gyula

Comment

Hi gyula, its seems to be the same old illusion called fear operating. People shall learn by experience that it is not real and there actually is nothing really serious in this world except knowing who you are. And the basics of it are that we are not these physical bodies, so then that means us and this whole world are virtual. Though it seems very real and i can understand how fear has been used to manipulate this world over time and i have compassion for slovenia, good luck slovenia and thanks for sharing briefly.
                            peace love light
                            Tyson

Comment

Thanks again Slovenia for sharing this information about the Adams motor. I have some of adams other motor patents and info,but I didn't have this one. I have been collecting information on all FE and Ou systems for about 20 years. I have a large information file on all these systems of different kinds, If you want anything specific, I will post it for you. I just have too much to try and post it all.It is just my way of saying thanks.Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

WHO removed your posts? and what were their concerns? Someone admin this forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X