Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flux Compression - Doc Brown had it right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you seem smart guy, i suggest to you in order to get an idea of what Tesla really thought and for what are actually Tesla coil's about to read Colorado Spring notes in full, instead of relying to each one's explanation of what the Tesla system was designed to do...

For me its clearly that is has nothing to do with what you say. It has large surface to reduce leaking, low relative frequency to reduce radiation and initiated large telluric currents of specific frequency in the ground (stationary waves) that could be tapped with minimum losses.

Comment

Hi folks, i seem to recall Bill Muller had a solid state device which looked like 2 coil/cores butted up against each other and i think they were in repulsion or bucking and he recorded something like 105% eff. or better. Also P. Lindemann mentioned certain effects of bucking coils and how they retain effects for a longer duration ping ponging into each other. Just a few tidbits.
      peace love light
      Tyson

Comment

Barth, what do you make of the condenser method of accumulating of the energy. Col. Sp. Notes - p88 - point 4. That one can be usedin combination with extra coil and used to pulse the receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
          I've read been to WAY WAY WAY too many pages and not kept track of them....It's going to take me a while to find it, but I swear I saw in just 1 place it actually said the split primary was wound differentially. But until I do, here's a diagram of his magnifying transmitter.... split primary, split secondary, and third leg at the secondary split.....

I came across this quote from Tesla, that supports my bucking field theory:
          You see, the apparatus which I have devised was an apparatus enabling one to produce tremendous differences of potential and currents in an antenna circuit. These requirements must be fulfilled, whether you transmit by currents of conduction, or whether you transmit by electromagnetic waves. You want high potential currents, you want a great amount of vibratory energy; but you can graduate this vibratory energy. By proper design and choice of wavelengths, you can arrange it so that you get, for instance, 5 percent in these electromagnetic waves and 95 percent in the current that goes through the earth. That is what I am doing. Or you can get, as these radio men, 95 percent in the energy of electromagnetic waves and only 5 percent in the energy of the [earth] current. . . . The apparatus is suitable for one or the other method. I am not producing radiation with my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves. . . . In my system, you should free yourself of the idea that there is radiation, that the energy is radiated. It is not radiated; it is conserved. . . .

Found here Comparative Study of the Tesla and Marconi LF Wireless Systems

Seems he encapsulates the magnetic field to PREVENT magnetic fields outside of it....He chose to conduct ELECTRIC current through the atmosphere, compared to MAGNETIC.....perhaps it's more like he changed the output from that of magnetic field and electric current to that of magnetic current and electric field!!!!
          Yeah,magnetic current is the ultimate solution.That's the same as his scalar waves.

"You must not make the antenna give off 90 percent in electromagnetic and 10 percent in current waves, because the electromagnetic waves are lost by the time you are a few arcs around the planet, while the current travels to the uttermost distance of the globe and can be recovered.

This view, by the way, is now confirmed. Note, for instance, the mathematical treatise of Sommerfeld,[*] who shows that my theory is correct, that I was right in my explanations of the phenomena, and that the profession was completely misled. This is the reason why these followers of mine in high frequency currents have made a mistake. They wanted to make high frequency alternators of 200,000 cycles with the idea that they would produce electromagnetic waves, 90 percent in electromagnetic waves and the rest in current energy. I only used low alternations, and I produced 90 percent in current energy and only 10 percent in electromagnetic waves, which are wasted, and that is why I got my results. . . ."

His magnitifying transmitter was probably producing huge electric field around elevated capacitance and magnetic current in ground connection flowing around the globe.

Comment

Alright, raise of hands, who here thinks at some point in time Tesla and Leedskalnin met?

Perhaps we need to compare what Tesla was doing to the way Leedskalnin was expalining how it works.....Magnetic Current

Comment

Wow, seems that this would confirm my other idea. Leedskalnin used the name Magnetic Current....but perhaps it is interchangeable with GRAVITY, because that's what he seemed to use it for.

Take a look at this
              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=5546
              [img][ATTACH]5182[/ATTACH][/img]

Comment

This is very old knowledge and forgotten.

Read this thread :
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...an-1872-a.html

Edison found in 1875 something which was later extended by Tesla, and I think it is magnetic current! Just look at Edison vibrator solenoid. Very similiar to Ed Leedscalnin permanent magnetic holder device.

Comment

Well, here's more bucking field configurations,
                  by Stan Meyer of course!
                  [ATTACH]5224[/ATTACH]
                  Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 03-30-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Can you prove this principle with a simple experiment?

Comment

em coupled

Super,

I believe the diagrams of Meyer are drawn only to show a block diagram
                      concept and not how they are actually wired. The two coils on the core,
                      from many people's experiments - including mine, indicate that they were
                      wound em coupled like Tesla's pancake coils such as this:

http://www.energeticforum.com/7925-post10.html

It would be the one on the left:

That was from a few years ago anyway.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron....did you do that test with the diode as Meyers shows? You show two expressions of basically the same circuit, and the ones that you show the scope connected to don't have diodes in the drawings. I don't think this test would prove anything at all anyway, since the capacitor won't allow a charge to move to the opposite pole. Remember, electrons were pulled out of the "water capacitor", so much so that in some designs he has an "amp consuming device" installed.

I feel like the way it's supposed to work is: when the initial pulse is given, the positive wire builds a magnetic field faster than the negative wire, and initially the the electrons begin to flow into the water a little (remember stan always shows high amps at first with low voltage, and then once it gets working, the amps drop and the voltage rises, but it's not instantaneous). With the magnetic field from the positive wire inducing a current in the negative wire in the opposite direction in which the electrical path of the circuit would dictate, a nearly equally positive charge is compressed in the water. When the pulse stops, and the field tries to collapse, a charge compresses in the positive wire but can't escape, while the negative wire has a high flow of electrons out of the water and back into the circuit. It's like an efficient pumping system, with an active compression/implosion stage, followed by a passive expansion/explosion/electron harvest.

As far as the true purpose of Meyer's circuit drawings, I agree that in some he left out important facts.....
                        In some of his VIC drawings, he does NOT indicate the direction (clockwise or counterclockwise) of the wire turns, he ONLY indicates the start and end of each coil section in relation to position on the core.

The drawings I showed are some of the only ones he really showed both conditions, coil linear orientation and coil rotational orientation.

He also has a few DIFFERENTIAL circuits which are drawn this way too....I'm not too sure many people have seen them. Perhaps I'll post them too....

I'm winding a test core and I'll let you guys know what I find out. I think a better test would be to measure both voltage and amperage Before the diode for the incoming flow, and also measure the outgoing at the same time.... And use water in between, NOT a capacitor.

Comment

remember also, Stan shows the water cell being analagous to a capacitor AND RESISTOR in paralell. Perhaps that would be a better test at first, rather than just a capacitor in between the two wires.

Comment

check out this video, discusses bucking fields for compressing the ZPE flux and making it available
                            The Borderland - Moray B. King’s talk, “Cohering the Zero Point...
                            Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 03-30-2010, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Hi Super,

Please post a video of your coil and explanations. You have definitely got my attention given that we are doing similar research.

Cheers
                              Nat1971a

Comment

You may want to have a close look at Tesla's zinc box.

Here's Tesla zinc box....from 1892 lecture "EXPERIMENTS WITH ALTERNATE CURRENTS OF HIGH
                                POTENTIAL AND HIGH FREQUENCY* "
                                with split primary and secondaries wound oppositely with full details on turns. The equal and oppositely wound coils produce stationary waves. The zinc sheet case is also to produce reflections, interference & stationary waves as demonstrated by Hertz in his book on electric waves 1893.
                                Quarter wave length is 1.72metres according to Hertz. It is my opinion that the magnetic quenching is for only in these circuits that produce stationary waves.

http://www.tesla.hu/tesla/articles/18920200/fig03.gif

http://www.tesla.hu/tesla/articles/18920200/fig05.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X