Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altair View Post
    Regarding that setup of 2 wheels with the magnets on the circumference;
    If the theory is really what he calls "defreinage" (unbraking), we don't need a motor, generator nor any instrumentation to test it.
    Just have the 2 wheels side by side and swing them by hand. If the rotation continues by itself and accelerates, the theory is OK.
    Hehe, you couldn't have been much right :
    YouTube - magnet motor FREE POWER PERENDEV NO GASOLINE

Ooops : I thought much more people had seen this video before...

Last edited by marseye; 03-25-2010, 07:32 PM. Reason: My English stinks...
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Marseye,
      That seems to be the same effect indeed.
      Except on the Perendev, adjacent wheels have a different diameter.
      Is the effect stronger with wheels of the same diameter ?

If Hatem managed to power a bicycle with that, we might assume that there is a real, usable amount of power in the device.
      That means that in the experiment I described, with 2 free-running wheels, the force generated should be strong enough to accelerate the wheels constantly, until a such RPM is reached where the centrifugal force will overcome the strength of the adhesive holding the magnets in place... So it might be prudent to integrate a means of braking the device.

And if the theory turns out to be right, that is, that quickly separating magnets loose some of the attraction they have, compared to their behavior at rest, or slow speed, I think this device would be appropriate for something that needs low torque at high RPMs. Like a turbine or something.

Altair

Comment

Mmmmh... I don't think there's any usable torque with the system in the previous video : with no wheel powered, the effect must be on some sort of delicate balance.

But my real hope is only in a system with low power in and biger power out.

Anyway, after Kapanadze and that, and many other demonstrations, at least should we be sure that there are several simple means to produce out more than what we put in. Whatever the domain in which some have found something.
        More than that, there seems to be a general 'resonance' principle behind all these things, IMHO.
        Last edited by marseye; 03-25-2010, 10:07 PM.
        -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
        M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Has anybody really tried this idea out?

At first glance i see this idea being nothing different more than a lower friction drive mechanism. But...

It seems a few here think their might be a chance there might be something to this "un braking"... I cant seem to be able to translate the french testing but the part that was translated said, that the power consumption of the drive went down? So...

Anyway this company looks to have explored this concept with UL documented positive power amplification (from this "magnetic release" ?). Model View

My other thought is a small modification to the Hatem system here may change it's performance.

I could be wrong but, What If you put a magnetic repulsion material like pyrolytic-graphite or bismuth on the break-loose side (rotating away side ) between the 2 rotors? Braking up the magnetic attractions just on one side could cause a gain. You would have a pull force, pulling the wheels together, on one side of the rotors, and a smaller amount of attraction on the other.
          This idea seems way too simple to me, so i think im missing something, but hang with me. Now even if the away side only had a few pounds difference than the pull side, it still could add up to some good force.

Say the difference is only 2 pounds, 2 pounds times 3600 RPM, times the number of times the magnets meet per rev 18 = 64800 LBS of extra work per minute???

I'm sure I'm missing something but i don't see it right now, maybe someone here can tell me what I'm missing.

YouTube - Free Energy Electric Power Generator Overunity Magnet Motor

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
            Has anybody really tried this idea out?

At first glance i see this idea being nothing different more than a lower friction drive mechanism. But...

It seems a few here think their might be a chance there might be something to this "un braking"... I cant seem to be able to translate the french testing but the part that was translated said, that the power consumption of the drive went down? So...

Anyway this company looks to have explored this concept with UL documented positive power amplification (from this "magnetic release" ?). Model View

My other thought is a small modification to the Hatem system here may change it's performance.

I could be wrong but, What If you put a magnetic repulsion material like pyrolytic-graphite or bismuth on the break-loose side (rotating away side ) between the 2 rotors? Braking up the magnetic attractions just on one side could cause a gain. You would have a pull force, pulling the wheels together, on one side of the rotors, and a smaller amount of attraction on the other.
            This idea seems way too simple to me, so i think im missing something, but hang with me. Now even if the away side only had a few pounds difference than the pull side, it still could add up to some good force.

Say the difference is only 2 pounds, 2 pounds times 3600 RPM, times the number of times the magnets meet per rev 18 = 64800 LBS of extra work per minute???

I'm sure I'm missing something but i don't see it right now, maybe someone here can tell me what I'm missing.

YouTube - Free Energy Electric Power Generator Overunity Magnet Motor

Wow, this last video is nice finding, Roland, good job

(I answered your pm via another pm)

This video clearly shows more out than in ! That's great ! Hope it's for real !
            Damn, It would be my next replication, if only I had room and some machines and material to do so...

Impressive, really ! A claim more that it works ! And it's so simple (despite the need for some tools).

The energy crysis could end now. What do you all think about this ? Who can replicate soon (again) ? Please, let us know if you are lucky enough !

There's still a need to increase the secondary wheels and gennys... I'm so sad it's presently out of my reach.

I'd like so much to see Peter Lindemann try it ! I've got to make my prayers now...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
            M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Interesting Video

Marseye,

Yes, I would like to see me replicate it as well!!!!! Currently I am buried in the Lockridge Device project and teaching people how to get more mechanical energy (power) out of ordinary electric motors.

I am also about to publish the design for a working buoyancy engine, so someone else is going to have to verify this one.

Sorry,

Peter
              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
              Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
              Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

I have had some designs about a system, with magnetic coupling, I also built a large unit with large ND Magnets coupled, but I didn't notice mentionable results, by using a dynamo-meter, lets see if this person will show us exactly how to build this. Magnetic interactions seem to obey the action-reaction rule in low RPMs, maybe speed and mass is a critical factor here. I am ready to build another unit, if much clear plans are offered. We need this technology and we need it Now!
                Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                  Marseye,

Yes, I would like to see me replicate it as well!!!!! Currently I am buried in the Lockridge Device project and teaching people how to get more mechanical energy (power) out of ordinary electric motors.

I am also about to publish the design for a working buoyancy engine, so someone else is going to have to verify this one.

Sorry,

Peter

Peter,

Your post intrigues me...

You are about to publish the design for a working buoyancy engine?
                  Is this similar to the 'HIDRO' design, or are you attacking this problem from a whole new angle?

I have spent many nights trying to imagine a buoyancy system that would get COP>1 but as soon as I realized how inefficient compressors are - I gave up in frustration!

I am also intrigued by the word 'working' does this imply you have built a prototype?
                  Look forward to your publication.

Thanks,

Red

Comment

Hi,

I have watched the first video (the wheels in line).

If one wheel forces the following one to rotate, then if instead of a line we made a ring of wheels every wheel would be in contact with 2 wheels so if the synchornization is right moving one would cause all the wheels to move forever.

I know this is quite probably impossible but it sounds theoretically possible.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by bugler View Post
                      Hi,

I have watched the first video (the wheels in line).

If one wheel forces the following one to rotate, then if instead of a line we made a ring of wheels every wheel would be in contact with 2 wheels so if the synchornization is right moving one would cause all the wheels to move forever.

I know this is quite probably impossible but it sounds theoretically possible.

What do you think?
                      Closing the loop doesn't normally work with over-unity systems. I actually built a unit about two years ago and it locked up, when I closed the loop, that is I connected the output to the input mechanically, and very strangely magnets lost their functionality. Another thing I found out that may be of use to building an over-unity system, attractions of magnets is insanely stronger than repulsion, and can eliminate the repulsive power of magnets whatsoever. So coupling attracting magnets might be a different thing all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                        Marseye,

Sorry,

Peter
                        @ Peter :

Wow, I've been heard, and I'm gratefull enough for that, despite I understand why you can't get involved at the moment. I wish you great success with your own projects, since you're such a talented and knowledgeable preceptor. Keep up the good work, you're on a great path already. (I was just thinking about how your own dragless motors would react with such a system, possibly making it a still better low power consuption primary... But I bet that's what you're thinking too, and you'll want to test it some day. Cheers.)

@ Elias :

Have you seen this link (Model View) that Roland gave in the first lines of his post ? Here are the theresults in terms of pure torque :

Dataq 1-19Hz (Blue : input / Pink : output)

Verification Testing by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. file no.: SV17412, project no.: 08CA33386
                        07/01/2008
                        No Oscillations Input Output (Watt)
                        1st 2.0Hz 11.6 Watt 64.6 Watt
                        2nd 9.8Hz 67.7 Watt 222.0 Watt
                        3rd 19.0Hz 190.9 Watt 602.7 Watt
                        Verification Testing by TUV Rheinland of North America Inc. file no.: 30881449.003, project no.: 3070701
                        07/10/2008
                        No Oscillations Input Output (Watt)
                        1st 2.0Hz 11.8 Watt 63.7 Watt**
                        2nd 9.8Hz 69.3 Watt 315.4 Watt**
                        3rd 19.0Hz 194.4 Watt 632.0 Watt** (with fine tuned magnetic drive**)

The secondary is fitted with a big and heavy symetrical flywheel on the other end of its shaft, meant as well as an "interactive magnetic oscillator".

Anyway, that's already a more than >300% efficiency !!! And the study is from 2008 !!! How could we all have missed it !!!

Really, the user "Mindfreer", if honnest, clearly shows that even with a crudely tuned system, there's already electric overunity ! See it again : YouTube - How to Build Your Own Free Energy Device / Generator - Hatem Magnetic Cogging Replication

@ Roland : Thank you so much, since you pointed out these major infos that no one else here had reported first (to my knowledge). Again : great job ! And, as usual :

Ah, what a great community (minus the debunkers around) ! I feel sooo lucky !

Things are to come in due time. And now seems definitly to be a good time !

Respect to Raoul Leon HATEM : let's not forget about him as we did about Joseph NEWMAN (because of a too large system ? Here is not the point.).

Love and confidence are the keys : we are parts of ONE.
                        Last edited by marseye; 12-08-2010, 08:16 AM.
                        -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
                        M.E. Who else ?...

Comment

Thanks Marseye, this is such a great forum, the amount of info is overwhelming.

I have collected some hardware for replicating this project, 2 different drive motors, built a rotoveter capacitor box for the drive motor. Im having some rotors cut soon. If i don't talk myself out of it, I hope to have this going before spring.

One problem i have is choosing a cost effective and good alternator/generator ... system to get to the end goal is usable 120 volts. I don't know what the final RPM will be but i suspect between 3000 and 6000 RPM. I need to give it he best shoot of success so an efficient alternator/ gen set up at that speed is important.

I have a lot of learning to do when it comes to electric motors and the like. I have Peters DVD's ordered and hope to started getting up to speed here.

I don't think Peter doing this project would Paint a clear picture. He would probably end up modding the alternator to the point that You would not Know weather the extra energy was coming from the "un-braking" or Lockridge bolted on the end.

FWIW, Look at the personnel / team and advisors, CEO on down at Terawatt Research (the company in the link) read there history

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post

Hi Roland,

My understanding on the pyrolytic graphite or bismut is that their relative permeability, though less than 1, is still too close that of air, if the air has 1 then they have 0.998 or 0.999 respectively (I cannot recall the exact 1/10000 or less differences, not important). So while it is true that a very small piece of pyrolytic graphite can float above an array of magnets, its shielding properties may still be too little to be significant. (And they behave differently to flux when placed lengthwise or placed widthwise if you consider a thin rectangular piece).
                            So using those strong neo magnets the shilding such material can provide is practically insignificant I think.
                            Perhaps using small pieces of permalloy sheets or laminations on one of the magnets side to make part of the flux a bit focus onto the sheets might help a little, much experimentation is needed here.

Gyula

Comment

Off Topic

Originally posted by RedRightHand View Post
                              Peter,

Your post intrigues me...

You are about to publish the design for a working buoyancy engine?
                              Is this similar to the 'HIDRO' design, or are you attacking this problem from a whole new angle?

I have spent many nights trying to imagine a buoyancy system that would get COP>1 but as soon as I realized how inefficient compressors are - I gave up in frustration!

I am also intrigued by the word 'working' does this imply you have built a prototype?
                              Look forward to your publication.

Thanks,

Red
                              Red,

Discussing my Buoyancy Engine design here would be way off topic. When the time is right, I'll start a thread to discuss it.

Thanks for your interest.

Peter
                              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                              Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                              Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Hi

This is one of my designs two years ago. I didn't notice excess energy out of this system back then, but maybe it was not so significant to be noticed because I was using the magnets in repulsion mode. Also I was using not a very precise dynamo-meter, suggested in Electric Motor Secrets. Later I found out that magnets are more powerful in attraction mode rather than repulsion mode.

Hatem's design uses magnets in attraction mode, the design above can be used this way. This design might be more efficient, because it is easier to disconnect magnets attracting each other, by sliding them, rather than pulling them. For example if you have two powerful Nd magnets stacked it is very difficult to disconnect them by pulling them on each side, but it is rather easier to slide them over each other to make them free. This design uses this principle, the magnets on the driving rotors "slide" over the magnets on the output rotor. On the other hand the output rotor, is attracted away.

Of course some change is required to this design, for example the rotor size can be modified or more output rotor can be added.

Elias
                                Last edited by elias; 12-08-2010, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X