i wonder how i wonder why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder how i wonder why

hey guys. yesterday i was playing with my old transformer. the transformer was a 12v-240 15 amp transformer. i thought i can get more gas output when i connected the 240 output, but its not happened. my volt meter only show 0.1volt only when connected to the WFC. then i changed the connection same like the picture, i get more gas output. even at 0.1 amp i also get lots of tiny bubbles. i wonder why this happened? and also why the 240v neon light was very bright even at 0.1 amp input. my volt meter get crazy when i conected it to the 240v output. it supposed to show 220v-250v but it go to 1100-1200v then show -1 thats mean it out of range. its get me crazy wondering why this happened.
    Attached Files

Interesting, So it is in essence a bedini charger with coil is in series with WFC? worth to try .

If you don't understand why I call it bedini charger, I see the transformer being switched on and off by the PWM and thus produce HV much higher than normal transformer voltage on the output part. It will no doubt light neon very bright and goes out of meter scale.

The interesting part is it work even when put in series with WFC. Maybe the WFC has very little resistance if connected that way.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 02-01-2010, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Hi sucahyo. Thanks for your info. Im thinking to connected the output of the transformer to a battery. I want to put a diode and try to charge a battery. But i quite worry i will blow the battery since the transformer producing a high voltage. Several times i touch those output wire and it give me a shock. How do you think? Can i done this? Since here in my country its hard to find electronics parts im experimenting using and old parts that i can find. I also dont know why when i connected my Wfc to the output it not producing any gas. When i connected the volt meter it only shows 0.1volt.

Comment

Working...
      X