Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edison's Medisin

Originally posted by jonabel1971 View Post
    If both Tesla and Meyer were Christians, and both were discredited for their work, is it possible that their faith is the reason? Does modern science only want atheists and scientists to come up with this stuff? This NSF is 93% atheists.
    Well even those who profess to believe in God, and a love for animals and nature -- sometimes stray by zapping Dogs until death -- just to win a battle of ego.

I think it is difficult to judge human character by paying attention ONLY to what they say they believe in, ignoring what they do.

Comment

I don't really know if Tesla was a Christian or not. There is some evidence that he was an atheist. He may have been referring to the Bible solely out of respect for lost knowledge.

From my study of prophecy, I believe Tesla's work on the worldwide communication system could possibly have been part of prophecy relating to 1888 but since the Christians at that time failed to hold up their end of things, those potential realizations for that time frame came to an end.

I think Tesla's and Meyer's marginalization has more to do with the controlling Satanic forces running this world that is constantly pushing down mankind into forces slavery - than with their faith.

Yes, with lies like evolution and atheism running so called modern education systems - you will have a hard time being taken seriously in such circles. But there are a few true Christians who do strive in such conditions while holding firm to their faith.

So there is still a 7% chance for your acceptance of the truth! That is not a bad starting point. And no I am not being sarcastic so please don't take it that way.

If that 7% of you really wants to see some truth - I suggest these:

100 Reasons Why Evolution Is STUPID! - Kent Hovind Christian Creationist - YouTube

REVEALING GOD'S TREASURE - RON WYATT - YouTube

If both Tesla and Meyer were Christians, and both were discredited for their work, is it possible that their faith is the reason? Does modern science only want atheists and scientists to come up with this stuff? This NSF is 93% atheists.

Comment

I just got an entirely different idea.... How about this:

Tesla mentions the "key" and "the book of revelations" in relation to wireless transmission of power, in other words in relation to his magnifying transmitter.
        Tesla knew the Bible pretty well, his father was a priest.
        Then he probably knew that there is no key in the book of revelations, instead, it needs a key. It is a coded message and it looks very strange at first sight. Its key is in the book of Daniel, a few books before the book of revelations.

Tesla wrote many articles, but there is one that is very strange at first sight. Very different from the others. And that is his 1900 Century Magazine article. And I know now that it contains a coded message in a very similar manner. So we have to find Tesla's "book of Daniel", and that one you will find in November 30th, 1898: "Tesla Describes his Efforts in Various Fields of Work".

Read both articles

Ernst.

Comment

or because they refused to join the "elite" secret societies of the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
            I just got an entirely different idea.... How about this:

Tesla mentions the "key" and "the book of revelations" in relation to wireless transmission of power, in other words in relation to his magnifying transmitter.
            Tesla knew the Bible pretty well, his father was a priest.
            Then he probably knew that there is no key in the book of revelations, instead, it needs a key. It is a coded message and it looks very strange at first sight. Its key is in the book of Daniel, a few books before the book of revelations.

Tesla wrote many articles, but there is one that is very strange at first sight. Very different from the others. And that is his 1900 Century Magazine article. And I know now that it contains a coded message in a very similar manner. So we have to find Tesla's "book of Daniel", and that one you will find in November 30th, 1898: "Tesla Describes his Efforts in Various Fields of Work".

Read both articles

Ernst.
            hey ernst.
            you recentyl uploaded the complete writings of tesla? are you sure they are the COMPLETE writings?

Comment

Logos,

I think you are referring to these ?
              There are many more articles. But in this document I am collecting searchable text. I still have a couple of articles in this format and a larger number as images (scans). Some day I hope to have them all in searchable text.
              I also have the larger part of the CSN as searchable text and once complete I will add those too.

Is this what you meant or do you believe that there is text missing from certain articles?
              All help completing this file is very much appreciated.
              Please PM me. (it does not belong in this thread )

Ernst.

Comment

@Ernst

Fantastic Compilation!
                Resonance to all !

Comment

Working...
                X