• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

åÝÅ ÏÄÉÎ ÓÐÏÓÏ ÓÎÑÔÉÑ ÜÎÅÒÇÉÉ Ó çôâí :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube

no comments

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
      I attended Smith’s Texas lectures in 90’.
      He was unprepared,
      his setup did not work and
      after 'repairs" he faked “electrocution”.
      Al
      Are you sure?

Comment

BOGUSLAW,

im watching that video, and others by the same user......however..my russian?......is zero...

any translators out there care to chip in?

David. D

Comment

I attended Smith’s Texas lectures in 90’.
          Al
          What lecture?

Comment

I got many high voltage discharges thru my body from 40000 volts weak to 2kv very strong low frequency

i don't believe one can fake an electrocution better than this lol YouTube - Pegadinha Eletrocutado

Comment

further reading

http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/DonSmith/ds...ence%25231.pdf

Comment

I have reviewed that site before and from there i initiated my thread initially.
                The usefull circuits page if out if book of "The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla" which is out of copyright and can be downloaded free on the net.

If you study Don's smith document carefully, he speaks of something i am totally unaware of.
                He says that with the use of a shunt capacitor/ resistor to a high voltage/frequency output source (e.g. neon sign transformer), you can alter both frequency and voltage.
                Anyone knows anything of this???

By the way the setup is easy to be made, especially with someone with decent electromechanical skills.
                Is there anyone to report anything?

Baroutologos

ps: Note that one 34 uf cap of 5Kv is quite big and expensive enough just to give a weekend try of this.
                Last edited by baroutologos; 11-14-2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I thought he was just talking about altering the frequency and then using the transformer to alter the voltage Either way, i was not aware you could change the frequency with a resistor either, probably more common knowledge to radio people. The answer is probably in one of these books, this is where he points you to for the calculations.
                  ARRLWeb: ARRL Product Catalog

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                    What lecture?
                    Bruce Perreault organized the conference where D. Smith was one of the presenters.
                    Nu Energy™ Research Archive
                    Al

Comment

Originally posted by rave154 View Post
                      BOGUSLAW,

im watching that video, and others by the same user......however..my russian?......is zero...

any translators out there care to chip in?

David. D
                      "This is another method to obtain energy from Tesla coil (GTM). Cup is connected to the secondary output. Inside a cup I have a capacitor, just like the one on the table. Capacitor is connected to the light bulb 220V 100W.
                      Now, switching on - lighting bulb".

vtech
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Turion,

I hope you are reading this thread too, i didnt want to post in the other thread because this info belongs here. It looks like your the only other one considering playing with this so i thought i would send some stuff. Just wanted to help you find the HV transformer that smith was using. Like i posted earlier, the company use to be bentonee and now its ventex. If you go to this link you can find a distributer near you. I have found a local seller and the one i got my eye on you dont need an inverter, it runs straight off 12V DC. And its only $30. Just wanted to pass that along because i think that the transformer selection is a vital part of the operation of the device, it should be HF and HV. Heres the link.
                        Ventex Technology Inc Distributors

Here is the one i found close to me
                        3020CV Ventex Electronic Indoor Transformer - 3000/20ma - 12v: N&F Supply

Comment

The actual and MOST important question is :

how many bulbs could be light in such way from a single Tesla coil !?

if you can replicate it and then put for example 5 such bulbs and see them lighting within diminishing eficiency and without overload primary oscillator of Tesla coil then you know what....

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            The actual and MOST important question is :

how many bulbs could be light in such way from a single Tesla coil !?

if you can replicate it and then put for example 5 such bulbs and see them lighting within diminishing eficiency and without overload primary oscillator of Tesla coil then you know what....
                            What is wierd in the video, at first when the light bulb go bright, the frequency dont change, its a pure resistive load ,it should change the primary frequency , so that can denote a "no reflection to the source" but can be fake too, anyway , its realy interresting.

Best Regards,
                            EgmQC

Comment

regarding the Russian Video...

This guys Tesla coil is made solid state. A transistor is easily distinguised.
                              Another video of Rutube, illustrates a small working tesla coil with only a transistor (russian type) operating the primary few turns coils without any spark gap or capacitors.
                              just like Dr. Stiffler's SEC if you have any relevant experience.

By the way, this guy has multiple videos and show that the same bulb can be light by toucing the primary coil and a ground (?)üËÓÐÅÒÉÍÅÎÔ Ó ÌÁÍÐÏÊ 100 ×ÁÔ :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube

see his videos and comment.

Baroutologos

Comment

Bruce Perreault organized the conference where D. Smith was one of the presenters.
                                Nu Energy™ Research Archive
                                Al
                                Its not there.

Comment

Working...
                                X