Donald L Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a today consideration

If ancients made a working free energy devices then it HAS TO BE SIMPLE.
    The problem is to find a one of old devices

Comment

• This reply by jibbguy couldn't have been any better. This is what we should all be thinking and doing.
      Yes, I know that it might be tempting to make money off something that we spent years developing, but in the FE field, it doesn't work that way. Aren't there already enough examples of suppressed discoveries to convince anyone ?
      Jibbguy, your post should be a sticky on the main page of this forum.
      Thank you for the reminder.

Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
      Regarding Open Source, it is not perfect yet it may be necessary for these technologies to ever make it into the marketplace in the first place.

If you post your ideas, and there are no prior Patents on the same thing, it becomes very difficult for someone else to Patent it (or yourself). If someone does use it, you can prove it was your idea first. This may have future indirect benefit to you down the line. For instance, you may get a high school named after you or something; go on Lecture tours, write books, get honorary degrees, go to work for a competing company (because ANY company in the world could build it; the way they can with technologies that have Expired Patents)... or simply become famous to future generations for helping Humankind.

If there is a prior Patent hidden somewhere that covers your idea, no Lawyer can do a thing to you unless you try to sell it for money. You can built it for your own use and even make these devices public, and they can't do a damned thing about it; UNTIL YOU ATTEMPT TO PROFIT from it.

If you are the one who first discovers something, and Open Sources it, then companies build it and profit from it (but don't acknowledge you in any way)... Tough stuff. That is how it is. If you want NO ONE IN THE WORLD to benefit from it unless you get "Paid", then don't Open Source it. And don't expect to succeed in getting it to market either... Literally THOUSANDS of inventors have tried, and all, up until this last year perhaps (which yet remains to be seen), have failed.

This is not a game of "Monopoly" here folks, it is very serious stuff that involves the entire future of this Planet; that challenges the continued easy profits of the largest, most powerful private interest groups and political lobbies that the world has ever seen. It is not logical to expect them to give their "gravy trains" up easily.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to profit from your original ideas and hard work. Yet, when this appears to be impossible to do, at what point does this desire become extreme selfishness and sociopathic behavior?

Hey, in the future this may all change (and Patenting a F-E device and taking it to market will be just like patenting a new juicer or water filter): But this is not the case at present.

Look at Blacklight Power and Steorn in 2009... Showing OU and standing to possibly profit from it soon. I truly hope they are both successful! But so far in History, no one has been in the end... Even Dr. Moray could not do it; despite never being debunked and showing many proofs. And perhaps they shouldn't count their profits yet. In getting a new device to market, like American football, the last "yard" is often the longest. All we can do is watch what happens carefully; and in the mean time, until these things are treated just like juicers or water filters, we can help these devices make it to market in our own way: By changing minds, changing paradigms, ending suppressions though Greater Public Awareness... Doing what our universities SHOULD be doing, but mostly refuse to.

By pushing the envelope out a little farther

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
        @ Dragon
        I am really new at the freq. game and well everything as far as that goes.
        my background is far from this type of tech. I see a bunch of odd things and a couple of gaps in DS writings but I am convinced with a hunch that this technology is functionalable. For instance DS 10 to 15 rounds on the 7" PVC and he has 6 rounds. Or , More than 2, + greater than 5KV and more than 34 uF, Where he shows four small Cornell Doubiere caps. Hummm I am just trying to put the pieces together.....
        I am glad you got that answer for me too about the signwaves Don exibited at the show. Longitudinal exponential feedback. is the one Don stated was the one we are looking for. "Allways in certain applications".
        I don't have a scope but am seriously concidering it.

h2ocommuter
        I was looking for a more specific answer to the exponential feedback, specifically the formula's shown on that page, that can't be read, below each of the examples. I'm still searching for the book or any information leading to those specific formula's.

I've been chasing a theory for some time now that relates to the simple excitation of electrons in a conductor. I don't believe in OU in the ordinary sense. By that I mean OU has to be measured by conventional means and explained as an overage of energy in a system. That being the case you have to look elsewhere to find the answers when in reality, I believe, its much simpler than that. Electrons can be excited in many different ways, one of which, the simplest is waving a magnet over a coil of wire. The magnet adds flux to the wire which excites the electrons and their direction is controled by the polarity. We didn't add electrons, simply excited existing electrons. An isolation transformer works in a similar fashion but the excitation comes from an electrical input. Frequency and resonance can enhance this excitation.

Keeping it simple, an alternator or the secondary of a transformer driving a load is a closed system and no electrons are exchanged from the driving magnets or electrical/magnetic input. The electrons are already there we need only find a more efficient way of exciting them.

The picture I posted a few posts ago is an odd tank circuit. Once excited will oscillate for more than 10 hours without any additional energy added. Simply a short burst of input, enough to bring the cap to 2500 volts and it's off on it's own. It doesn't do anything more than oscillate at this point. You can touch a neon to any positive connection in the circuit during that time frame and it will flash to the beat of the oscillation showing the circuit is still excited and active. The spikes are controlled by a spark gap and only allowed to flow in one direction by use of a diode. The diode adds a capacitance and time lag. The spark gap has a very small gap and is adjusted so when you pull the input power you can see the ring down arc, the wider the gap the slower the oscilation and the shorter the run time.

It's been a fun and challenging project to prove that the electrons can stay excited without any external input. I have some parts ordered to refine the spark gap which has been an ongoing problem with it.

I found most of don's "teachings" are quite misleading, some of it is the truth and other points are meant to run you on a wild goose chase I think... I haven't built anything that don shows but have experimented with different aspects of it.
        ________
        Last edited by dragon; 01-19-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• Sebosfato......why are you here????

So you know the secret, but you're not going to
          tell anybody..........why are you here??????

All you fakes who claim to have a working device but
          never show it are nothing more than a distraction to
          the rest of us because we all usually end up arguing
          about whether or not you are real, instead of focusing
          on legitimate questions and answers.

Like I've said in another forum, you are NEVER going to
          make a billion dollars on your device! But, if you can get your
          head out of your ass for two seconds, you could probably
          make a couple of million really quickly.

I personally would give you $10,000 for a working home unit
          for personal use, and $100,000 for the right to sell 1,000
          units. Cash or wire transfer within minutes of you proving
          your device works.

Work with me further, I can personally get you $1,000,000
          within a few weeks, and tens of millions from my friends and investors.

So what is stopping you now?????

By the way, why do we need to study chemistry and physics and we will
          see how much this costs? Aren't these devices supposed to be built
          with common, off the shelf parts???

Maybe your device is not a Don Smith device???

One last thing. Energy is a multi TRILLION dollar business. If you can't
          figure out how to get even a small piece of it, then I tend to believe that
          you are also not nearly as clever as you think!
          Last edited by bobo36us; 01-04-2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Dragon, i have to agree with you that much of the teachings of every inventor that has presented a OU device are...teachings.
            Each one has his view and theories, most of the time contradicting each other.
            Anyway, i am incline rather to physical design and trying to identify global rules rather than being trapped in what each one is saying.

The truth is universal, always.

By the way, you mention electrons are there but you need to excite them. I agree 100% with that. By the way, in terms of the closed loop, i find that the ground is refered too much over patents - bibliography, so Don Sm. perhaps has a point on this.

I have done some experiments with a solid state Tesla coil, and found that for specific setup, you achieve max perfomance (eg lighting an incadescent lamp in my case) by applying a good ground.
            For me its a fact that ground possess something. (infinite capacitance?)

Could you do a little sum-up and highlight your current projects related to resonance?

thanks

baroutologos
            Last edited by baroutologos; 01-04-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
              Dragon, i have to agree with you that much of the teachings of every inventor that has presented a OU device are...teachings.
              Each one has his view and theories, most of the time contradicting each other.
              Anyway, i am incline rather to physical design and trying to identify global rules rather than being trapped in what each one is saying.

The truth is universal, always.

By the way, you mention electrons are there but you need to excite them. I agree 100% with that. By the way, in terms of the closed loop, i find that the ground is refered too much over patents - bibliography, so Don Sm. perhaps has a point on this.

I have done some experiments with a solid state Tesla coil, and found that for specific setup, you achieve max perfomance (eg lighting an incadescent lamp in my case) by applying a good ground.
              For me its a fact that ground possess something. (infinite capacitance?)

Could you do a little sum-up and highlight your current projects related to resonance?

thanks

baroutologos
              @baroutologos

The general layout of this project is a Ventex 4015 NST which has a secondary inductance of 12.15H, a resistance of 173k ohms, and 1868pf capacitance. The cap that is used is a .5uf 5kv DC . The diode inline is 6kv 200ma rated. The system is resonate at around 64 hz. There is a ground connection on the neg side of the spark gap. The ground enhances the voltage spikes but it does work without it.

When it's first driven the frequency rises to match the NST and when power is removed it decays to a point of it's natural resonance. The spikes will continue until the spark gap oxidizes, which in this case is about 10 hours.

Keep in mind, it does nothing more than maintain oscillations, any attempt to tap the system has resulted in failure. This is baically recycling the original energy put into the system. The neon will flash as the positive peaks which looks like a fast pulse, most likely at around 1/2 the frequency although I'm just guessing on that account.
              ________
              Karl rapp
              Last edited by dragon; 05-11-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• however i gave you already good clues coded in my posts.

Comment

• Photos and testing to come

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                  Which electrostatic meter did you purchase? I purchased a HV probe which works fine with low frequency or measuring static DC charges but when exposed to frequencies above 60hz it's pretty much useless. Does it handle frequency well? I already have a gauss meter but it also doesn't seem to like HF so the readings I'm getting aren't what I would call reliable.

If I remember correctly you were working on DS's globe unit... is this correct? I haven't put any of don's units together yet but have been experimenting with some of his theories - as well as others. Some of what he says makes sense, some simply don't. But that is a part of the learning process I suppose.
                  @Dragon

This Monroe needs to be set up in a non contacting right angle way, within 1/8" of the surface to be measured sort of varies, but 100% acurate at 1/8"
                  Anyway I will show the testing and procedures as I understand them.

My designation on my meter is "-", so if I am measuring a + my meter reads backwards. Very impractical to adjust the zero and read a meter in reverse.
                  The tech rep said you can do that but nobody does.
                  anyways I attempted to ask him about the spacific areas of the + and -, likening it to a Battery. The damm question was so complicated I couldn't understand the answer. ( Like touching a + on a battery verses touching the -). so simple but how do you ask that question?.
                  All that said I will be measuring all over the place, trying to locate the - charge within my units outputs. I need my probe mounted to a stable device I can move anywhere. I reworked a couple of tools and made a testing stand to go with my Monroe EVM.

h2ocommuter

Comment

• I thought that this Free Energy quest was just a stepping stone towards other, bigger things. But, it seems we are not going to get anywhere for as long as people keep the knowledge to themselves, for whatever reason(s).

I'm sure everyone rationalizes in their mind why they should hold onto something (whatever that is) and not give it freely away. That's just how everyone had been taught from the cradle - living in the "competitive society", which in my opinion is an oxymoron.

Having the key to FE is comparably a small item to what could be accomplished after that with all the possibilities it would open.

Alas, for as long as people hide the key we can not unlock the door and go outside and play in the bigger world.
                    Last edited by amigo; 01-06-2010, 11:03 PM.
                    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• And a nice patent of old, by Benitez filed at UK in 1918, at Tesla era.

It is in the concept of what Don Smith says, and has some nice math involved diliberetelly calculating losses!
                      By the way, he does not seem to calculate the smooth resistance offered by the batteries when charged.

Have fun
                      http://bladetech.com.au/patents/othe...r/GB121561.pdf

EDIT:
                      By the way the fellow Benitez seems that already knew back then the rotoverter concepts (says by means of resonance the motor's efficiency is greatly enhanced to 90+ %)

He is so punctual in stating the mechanics involved and gives the math for it in real terms that it illogical to have done such a great mistake (i.e. OU device), except on purspose in case it does not work.

By the way, he uses a peculiar way for quenching the spark-gap. Instead of spark-gap he uses Poulsen lamps, that are valves of specific breakdown filled with hydrogen rarefied and electromagnets that are in series?? with the arc to quench it.

Don smith uses as a spark gap the hydrogen valve, but no quencing magnets seem there.

Baroutologos
                      Last edited by baroutologos; 01-14-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Baroutologos,

I do not recall Smith using hydrogen valve, at least I could not see one in the photos and videos made about his devices. Unless you mean spark arrestors which he used to limit the voltage to usable levels?
                        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• Experimentation and proof

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                          Theories are nice. Experimentation and proof needed, or almost everything we say are fairy tales for an easy tight sleep.

Baroutologos
                          I have put my shop together and have some interresting results I need feedback on.

I built an adiquate spark gap that I am grounding through capacitors. I have wired either in series or parralell they act nearly the same both directions. The sparks fly immedately, and because I have the grounding next to the caps the operation seems ok.
                          When the spark gap is firing the gauss meter is very happy to read the magnetic value comming from the L-2 coil lead. with all four capacitors wired in there is over 100 mG and without the caps the measurment is about 20mG
                          I have wound L-2 coils Left handed thread wise, and Right handed thread wise. Real variences here. more testing needed.

I have vodeos of them you can look at on my Utube channel. I'll post the preliminary capacitors video later YouTube - h2ocommuter's Channel

I am not too clear about how magnetic induction works so I am not sure what to expect or just where to take acurate measurments.
                          The electrostatic voltmeter when using the various L-2 coils I built act differently and show different voltages. I have questions about what wire lengths should work best for a resonant circuit and what would be the appropriate way to wire the capacitors.
                          I also need to understand where to take freq readings. I understand Don stated the multimeters do not work, but normal ways of measuring freq may be helpful.
                          I need input.....

I am eagerly waiting the day I find this. "The IT comes alive when pulsed."

h2ocommuter.

Ps I hate looking like a dolt where is the spell checker?

Comment

• @Amigo,

I do not know the terminology of that. Essentially is a tube that goes conductive above a critical level.
                            Look about the magnetic quenching in a rough setup. Outstanding!
                            YouTube - Magnetic Quench Spark Gap (Capacitor Discharge)

Baroutologos
                            Last edited by baroutologos; 01-14-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
                              I have put my shop together and have some interresting results I need feedback on.

I built an adiquate spark gap that I am grounding through capacitors. I have wired either in series or parralell they act nearly the same both directions. The sparks fly immedately, and because I have the grounding next to the caps the operation seems ok.
                              When the spark gap is firing the gauss meter is very happy to read the magnetic value comming from the L-2 coil lead. with all four capacitors wired in there is over 100 mG and without the caps the measurment is about 20mG
                              I have wound L-2 coils Left handed thread wise, and Right handed thread wise. Real variences here. more testing needed.

I have vodeos of them you can look at on my Utube channel. I'll post the preliminary capacitors video later YouTube - h2ocommuter's Channel

I am not too clear about how magnetic induction works so I am not sure what to expect or just where to take acurate measurments.
                              The electrostatic voltmeter when using the various L-2 coils I built act differently and show different voltages. I have questions about what wire lengths should work best for a resonant circuit and what would be the appropriate way to wire the capacitors.
                              I also need to understand where to take freq readings. I understand Don stated the multimeters do not work, but normal ways of measuring freq may be helpful.
                              I need input.....

I am eagerly waiting the day I find this. "The IT comes alive when pulsed."

h2ocommuter.

Ps I hate looking like a dolt where is the spell checker?
                              Just a note on the spark plugs as spark gaps, most have a built in resistive core. Usually around 5k ohms, if you replace them with a non-resistive type gap you'll see some higher intensities.

Is your L2 and cap arrangement resonant with the globe?
                              ________
                              Last edited by dragon; 01-19-2012, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                Just a note on the spark plugs as spark gaps, most have a built in resistive core. Usually around 5k ohms, if you replace them with a non-resistive type gap you'll see some higher intensities.

Is your L2 and cap arrangement resonant with the globe?
                                The NAPA parts guy said these were not resistor plugs. With the annalog 10 ohm reading they zero out, and with the digital 20 ohm reading they are less than .7 ohm.

I do not know how to find, or set the resonance for the L-2 with or with out caps.
                                That is a corelation between the wire length and the freq. right?
                                I am pulsing this with the plasma globe and do not know esactly how to check the freq acuartely. I could use a couple pointers.
                                This video of the capacitors is how I am pulsing the caps. The freq is aomewhat adjustable with the relationship of the spark gap. I am a little stumped right know. Ill be back later.
                                YouTube - Capacitor bank spark gap relationships preliminary .avi

h2ocommuter

Comment

Working...
                                X