Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSM:
    Light polarizes at the "speed of light", but it does not move from point A to point B. as we are still being taught. Nothing is moving, or traveling.
    The lightning bolt is not moving, yet we see its effect. No heat or light is "coming" from the Sun to Earth. Both light and heat dissipate rapidly in relation to the square root of the distance away from the source. So called "Sunlight" is created here on earth, and should really be called Earthlight. And yes, if you were to go into space you would see the stars, and planets, nebula, etz... but, there is no light nor heat in deep space. Only total darkness, and extreme cold, even while going towards the Sun.
    This all has a relation to what we are trying to accomplish, here, and what it takes to make "light" happen.
    The Pyramids show no signs of torches burning away inside the passage ways, kings chamber, etz... They had no need to burn things up, and contaminate their temples, to have visible light inside.

I also think that a commercially made pulse modulator for our projects is the best way to go. Although they can easily be burnt out, and expensive to replace. We won't have to guess at its make up, like we are doing now. But, which one of the many units that are available is the best one for our needs, is still unknown.
    There are also much cheaper adjustable pulse drivers, that can be obtained from China.

mr. clean:
    quote: "people always want good info, but will anyone actually build it"? End quote.

So, true... But, the better the device is proven to work in a believable and useful replicable fashion, the more acceptance it will have.
    Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-01-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Could someone analyse if electronic part with ne555 and two transistors are correct ? Can it provide the required at least few amps of current ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
        but, there is no light nor heat in deep space. Only total darkness, and extreme cold, even while going towards the Sun.
        So why then are astronaught's visors and satellites gold plated ?
        Why do solar panels on the Space Station face the Sun.

If there is no light in deep space how come the Hubble telescope can see so much more ?

I can't agree with your logic Nick.
        By your explanation how can we rarely but occasionally see some stars in two locations due to gravity effects along the direction of viewing ?

Cheers ............. Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumage View Post
          Dear all.
          I have attached a photo of the unit driving a prototype MEG using an idea prompted by T-1000. It is early days yet but I do have a flicker in the 5 W lamp. Fine tuning of the drive coil is the key issue here.

Keep up the great work!!

Cheers Grum.
          Obviously it is D. Smith thread so probably this will get ignored once again.
          We definitely need MEG thread for stuff like Kurt is doing with BiToroid and for our approach with driving magnets bloch wall...

Cheers!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Could someone analyse if electronic part with ne555 and two transistors are correct ? Can it provide the required at least few amps of current ?
            Good point Boguslaw.
            NE555 has rated output max of 20mA.
            Even selected high gain power transistors rarely better a gain of 100.
            So the output devices will max at 2A.

Maybe a better standard of 555 timer should be indicated to have "a few amps" at output with such low voltage switching.

Now I'm expected to believe the circuit operates via Tachyons, and Dunfasto still fails to respond to the Earth loop error.

Cheers ........... Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
              hi buddy, sure i show how i am using the bitoroid from past experiments, had tried a basic square wave circuit, then Mazzilli push-pull circuit, which worked very good, and now i want to try out the circuit suggested by JLN Labs for the MEG project, which he did in fact record some overunity numbers.
              notice i said numbers, cause until i see hard filaments lit, i dont trust fluorescents or LEDs for power out measurements.

here for tuning and first time running, just to see if it turned on, used a 12 v LED bulb which had 14.9v -15.3v across it, in an H bridge wave form. pos DC and neg DC square at 18-60kHz 50%

fairly pleased so far, but need to optimize some components, and build some LC networks now for that range of frequencies

in tuning, i always got a better response with pos and neg DC square wave form, compared to single positive squares, or perfect sine waves, H bridge is better. (pos and neg square wave form)
              BiToroid Resonant Driver: MEG Circuit - YouTube
              circuit here.....
              The MEG Project gateway

people always want good info, but will anyone actually build it?
              Tiger build similar divice, maybe you know. And if lamps is good quality, then calculations say, that he transformer have about 200 precents eficienty. Bi toroid transformers is not new. I read book and in that book also say, that that transformers have about 200 precents eficienty, so probarly that and is that Tiger2007 transformer have about 200 precent eficienty. Schematic I post on overunity.com and explanations how it made. Tiger use transformer core and vound it with tape of monitor (who wound on monitor perimeter edges...), that tape is seems have hight permabilty. You can use other tape, that have hight permability and about 4 meters, if want build that transformer.
              Tiger core construction similary like in this file buttom core. http://realstrannik.ru/media/kunena/...-generator.pdf
              I also try, but use not good cores (or to small number of turns of primary) and not get efect like in Tiger transformer...
              Here he video Подавление противо ЭДС - YouTube
              Two lamps are 40 wats. One lamp 220 volts, other 12 volts. Then short other secondary windings, then 220 volts lamps not light, that say, that wery small curent going to transformer, about 0.09 amps and voltage about 200 volts. So you can calculate input power that going to transformer. On output is 12 volts lamp, on it voltage tiger meashure be 13 volts. So it lighting on full power, so output is 40 W.

Comment

• GSM:
                My point is not to argue, anything.
                But, keep in mind, that NO "known astronaut" has EVER left the Earth Vortex field of this planet, of which the Moon is still within. And the space station, which can easily be seen from Earth, and most other orbiting satellites are in near field orbits, only a few miles (relatively) from Earth, and not in deep space.
                A rocket going towards the Sun will be in total darkness and extreme cold, in no time at all.
                Just keep it in mind. The reason I even mention it at all, is to have people think about what sunlight is, or what any light really is, and how to produce it. If you want to believe that it is coming to us from the Sun, then by all means, do so.

What Cepren B has been repeatedly mentioning, is not BS.
                As we are being lied to, FOR A REASON. But, Time is running out on their game.
                And, space travel does not have to take "Light Years".
                Time does not exist, especially outside of our planet, there is only one time, the eternal moment, NOW.
                Ok, I won't bore you any longer. Sorry if I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                  Good point Boguslaw.
                  NE555 has rated output max of 20mA.
                  Even selected high gain power transistors rarely better a gain of 100.
                  So the output devices will max at 2A.

Maybe a better standard of 555 timer should be indicated to have "a few amps" at output with such low voltage switching.

Now I'm expected to believe the circuit operates via Tachyons, and Dunfasto still fails to respond to the Earth loop error.

Cheers ........... Graham.
                  Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  Could someone analyse if electronic part with ne555 and two transistors are correct ? Can it provide the required at least few amps of current ?
                  Transistors can provide.
                  It seems corect, only maybe capasitor from 3 leg of 555 need remove and replace it with resisor about 50 omhs.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SunofFather; 10-01-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• @ SunofFather:
                    So, that I don't make any identity errors, are you the same person that goes by the name MenofFather in the OverUnity Site???

Here is my video of a Joule Ringer single transistor device, running a 60 watt bulb, on 12v, and 1000mA, or so. It is just an efficient circuit, but not OU, as far as I know. Also the picture below of the circuit lighting a 60 watt incandescent, as well as a 60 CFL. Both bulbs are only partially lit.

Video: Joule Ringer 3.0.- Lighting a regular 60 watt bulb, and a CFL bulb - YouTube
                    Attached Files

Comment

• joule schematics

[QUOTE=Nick_Z;240607]@ SunofFather:
                      So, that I don't make any identity errors, are you the same person that goes by the name MenofFather in the OverUnity Site???

Here is my video of a Joule Ringer single transistor device, running a 60 watt bulb, on 12v, and 1000mA, or so. It is just an efficient circuit, but not OU, as far as I know. Also the picture below of the circuit lighting a 60 watt incandescent, as well as a 60 CFL. Both bulbs are only partially lit.

Video: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chEwqvtJUOA&NR=1]Joule Ringer 3.0.- Lighting a regular 60 watt bulb, and a CFL bulb

Hi nick could you please post a schematic for this device ??
                      Thanks.

Comment

• Gedfire:
                        Here is Lasersabers site, and all the info needed to make the Super Joule Ringer 3.0.:
                        Good luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

This is the most useable device that I've seen up to now.
                        If connected to a small solar panel/12v battery, as I'm doing, it becomes free energy.

Super Joule Ringer 3.0 | Laser Hacker Alternative Energy

Comment

• joule 3

Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                          Gedfire:
                          Here is Lasersabers site, and all the info needed to make the Super Joule Ringer 3.0.:
                          Good luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

This is the most useable device that I've seen up to now.
                          If connected to a small solar panel/12v battery, as I'm doing, it becomes free energy.

Super Joule Ringer 3.0 | Laser Hacker Alternative Energy
                          Thank you for responding.I agree.Its the most useful circuit yet.did you change anything on your system? I believe its one of the path to a workiñg device.
                          Goodstuff.

Comment

• Gedfire:
                            I made several different versions, with different cores, different transistors, connected to many different Cfl, Led, and incandescent bulbs.
                            The main trick is to be able to feed-back some juice to keep the battery up.
                            That I'm still working on. Not easy to do, although the positive terminal of the battery is lighting a neon Av plug, which means that the circuit is feeding back at least 110v or more to the battery, with low current, out of the over 1000+ volts that the circuit outputs.
                            This is a good device to try to obtain a self-runner from.

Here are some pics of a few different versions.
                            As well as a video, of my Super Joule Ringer Lamp.
                            Camera battery gave out on me at the end. Watch how the background lights up when I cover the lamp bulb with my hand, as the camera dims the actual lamps light output.
                            Video: Joule Ringer Lamp- Lighting a 65 watt CFL bulb - YouTube
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-02-2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                              ... are you the same person that goes by the name MenofFather in the OverUnity Site???
                              Yes.

Bye.

Comment

• Hey guys we have passed 10000 posts

Leo48
                                Every problem has always at least two solutions: Find.
                                The strength of the strong and able to traverse the ordeal with calm eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X