• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for pdf

Hows It Going Utopia Now
    The name Is SLOW-N-EASY but you are close. Here is the PDF below
    Thanks SLOW-N-EASY

I am doing oké.

In Holland people are organizing an interesting Conference in November.

Home | Breakthrough Energy Movement

Utopia Now

Comment

• free rotomagnetics

FREE ENERGY: FREE ENERGY MAGNETIC GENERATOR
      Attached Files
      Last edited by xilo; 08-28-2012, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Tacreg

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
        Thank you Ged. That is a big chunk to bite into. I could be wrong but this sounds like Tesla Air Cavitation Radiant Energy Generator (TACREG).

Tesla Air Cavitatuion Radiant Energy Generator

Regards,
        HS
        Yes it does.Thanks for the link.

Ged

Comment

• Free Energy Surprise

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
          I haven't been able to convert it to anything useful yet. Because I really have not tried that hard.

on it. THe accual verifiable voltage I don't know because it is high frequency, but that is what it should be by the hardware

attached to it.

If I can voltage divide the volts and get it around a useful voltage I might be able to power my house with it.

Every body should give this a effort because it does work I just don't have the equipment to deffidently say that the watts are absolutely correct.

And it is a very simple device to build . I don't think anybody would have any trouble getting it to work. Just build

l Very simple to build and no capacitors or resonance to adjust
          Good going slow and easy.So it does work?

To measure high frequency I had suggested that maybe if a diode bridge was constructed with a suitable sized capacitor,then the voltage could be measured in DC instead and we would have an idea of what going on.Just an idea.

Any body using low voltage at High frequency? Based on the equations quoted in Donald Smith documents, one should be able to get the same power from say 20,000 volts and 12 volts,its just that with 12 volts you have to up the capacitance and the frequency.A little transposition of formula helps with that.

Its just a matter of adjusting other elements in the equation

P= 0.5 X C X V squared X C.P.S.

My point is that it should be possible to scale down all these devices and and still get useful power.Then we would be able to measure easily and prove whether or not we have overunity.Is this practical?

I have seen the matchbox devices that seem to relate to what Don speaks about as producing serious power.They just need the rest of the modules.

Anyone with a download friendly Donald Smith 2005 video just yet?

Ged

Comment

• Voltage step down

Slow N Easy try a spark gap to a transformer and earth the stepdown coil too.
            I tried this and seem that works. The thing that I need more power on my caps.
            Try it.
            Regards

Comment

• DL SMITH-2005 weekend Info

Hello Gedfire

look at the attachment - all I could do was to copy a snip of the you tube site as my computer only stores mht or mhtl folders and doesnt store as jpg or whatevers-- so just look at the snip info and plug that info to your computer and pull it up yourself and view it LOL, mike onward!
              Last edited by clarence; 09-12-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                Hi All,

Has anyone downloaded or have any links to Donald Smith Video 2005 Edition.Soundiceuk did give some links (thanks for your effort Sir), unfortunately after 5 hours on a 100Mbps connection, the file did not open.

Repeated attempts did not work.

So I am asking if anyone has links maybe with the videos in parts or as a flv file etc, I would appreciate your help.Incidentally I enjoyed which I think was the essence of all Don is saying in the last 15 min 2005 video were he again shows the capacitor and dielectric tester.

BTW did anyone see the scene in the 2001 where a participant used his meter to measure the frequency of the Mesmer/Plasma Tube?

Don said it was not correct, but in the background you could here someone saying 43 khz, I am also thinking that might indeed be the average frequency of these plasma tubes.Also, most digital meters will automatically display the frequency in the most appropriate units.

Any thoughts?

Ged
                Hello Ged,
                Heres the link.
                https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cnja825gs6w5jr/IocL7slNot

Regs
                D.J

Comment

• Greetings everybody.
                  Hi Gedfire.
                  Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                  Any body using low voltage at High frequency? Based on ............ . .

Its just a matter of adjusting other elements in the equation
                  P= 0.5 X C X V squared X C.P.S.
                  I am using low voltage 12v at HF(high freq).
                  The trouble is I have no way to exactly measure the frequency in which my circuit works into.
                  However its like a tv flyback hising. Charging batteries with that one is great very good charge.
                  Can you please leave out for a bit the formulaes and explain what you think should be the way and components attached
                  to achieve what Don says with low volts and HF ?
                  Me the same, looking for a download friendly option of Don`s videos.

@all
                  Thanks for contributing to this important topic !

@Harishsigh.
                  Can you please proceed with your info on how Don got a go with solid state devices ?
                  Thanks in advance.

@clarence
                  what browser do you use ? pm me when you find the time so I can show you some info on how to collect any info available that you need in your own pc

Regards.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Browser info

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                    Greetings everybody.
                    Hi Gedfire.

@clarence
                    what browser do you use ? pm me when you find the time so I can show you some info on how to collect any info available that you need in your own pc

Regards.
                    Hello peculian, thanks in advance for your kind interest!
                    my browser I use on my PC is Internet Explorer. thanks again , mike- onward!

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                      .... Mine is putting out 8500 watts best I can tell with the technology I have to work with, but I'm pretty sure others will come up with the same results.....
                      That sounds very exiting!!

The pdf shows the same sort of amp-meter at input side of the NST, as well as on the output side.
                      Does anyone know if an amp-meter shows correct values at any frequency?
                      Input meter will show amperage at 50-60Hz, but the output one at around 31.5KHz, does it not? KHz probably depends on NST.

Has anyone got a link to a document or website on how to reduce frequencies?
                      If you use a coil to extract power and it is at lets say 30KHz, how will I get it down to 60Hz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                        Slow N Easy try a spark gap to a transformer and earth the stepdown coil too.
                        I tried this and seem that works. The thing that I need more power on my caps.
                        Try it.
                        Regards
                        Hi Guruji

I'll try that. Sounds like a good start. It seems to have possibilties.

Latter

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                          Hello Ged,
                          Heres the link.
                          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cnja825gs6w5jr/IocL7slNot

Regs
                          D.J
                          harishsingh was the first to post it. Now you!

I extend my hand of support freely, then you take the p1SS out of me despite my request and my reasoning.

You have spoilt it for others as I won't be sharing anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            harishsingh was the first to post it. Now you!

I extend my hand of support freely, then you take the p1SS out of me despite my request and my reasoning.

You have spoilt it for others as I won't be sharing anymore.
                            What is your problem? You want people to pay for it?

Comment

• What the f@ck has this got to do with you!

Where the f@ck did I say that people should pay for anything?

Read my posts before sticking your beak in.

Comment

• Don Smith solid state

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                                Greetings everybody.
                                Hi Gedfire.

@Harishsigh.
                                Can you please proceed with your info on how Don got a go with solid state devices ?
                                Thanks in advance.
                                Hi Peculian,
                                I've had this on my mind but had to forage the links from my second pc. Sorry for the delay.

This is a clever resonant charging device can be used for self-charging a battery or for pulse charging a bank of capacitors like Don Smith.

The Half bridge booster section looks similar to Bedini's solid state circuit. But the rest of the device is a novel way to form the charge pump. It will help to use a low ESR electrolytic capacitor for efficiency.

Free_Energy_self_battery_charger - hakanbashan
                                Free_Energy_self_battery_charger.MOV - YouTube

Furthermore, the time constant for a capacitive network is given by the forumla TimeConst = C * R; where R is the load.

OUG ARCHIVE 4. Calculation of the Delayed Lenz Effect.
                                OUG ARCHIVE 4. Calculation of the Delayed Lenz Effect. - YouTube

OUG ARCHIVE 5. Transformer Delayed Lenz Effect - Deepcut66
                                OUG ARCHIVE 5. Transformer Delayed Lenz Effect. - YouTube

OUG ARCHIVE 6. Transformer Part 2, the Delayed Lenz Effect with Scope Shots.
                                OUG ARCHIVE 6. Transformer Part 2, the Delayed Lenz Effect with Scope Shots. - YouTube

Delayed Lenz Effect in Transformer test 1
                                Delayed Lenz Effect in Transformer test 1 - YouTube

Delayed Lenz Effect in Transformer test 2
                                Delayed Lenz Effect in Transformer test 2 - YouTube

for all the math and formulas.

G'day All.
                                HS

Comment

Working...
                                X