No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further to my last, I wonder if anyone near a larger spark gap has witnessed the sound seeming to be so much sharper than is possible to hear via the ear - this possibly being due to direct electromagnetic induction at auditory synapses within the brain; much like we hear being induced on movies made with digital cameras.

Occasionally I see videos of spark gap equipment with the sound near obliterated due to electromagnetic interference, and I cringe at knowing what those people may unwittingly be exposing themselves to !

If anyone ever 'hears' a spark when they have their fingers in their ears, then they would be wise to move away from where they are, or turn the equipment off. Unfortunately the auditory complex does not provide omnidirection sensitivity response adequate to provide an 'audible' warning of danger, especially in the forward direction we look, sensitivity being greatest about 30-45 degrees behind TDC of the head.

Scalar cannot be shielded either.
    A tinfoil hat might deflect microwaves, but it cannot stop scalar. Nor will metal screens or concrete floors.
    Last edited by GSM; 01-18-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
      I have been devoted past week at studying Donanld Smith's devices and theories.
      This man seems serious and claims that overunity or an extraordinary energy gain can be achieved with moderate means.

One device illustrated, and as claime, it was presented at a Tesla symposium, it was the image below.

Don Smith claims that a high frequency alternating current could be modified in frequency by the application of a resistor, a capacitor or perhaps a coil (choke) wired in parallel to the initial HF source.

Does it tell anything to anyone that? Is it makes any sense? That illustration uses a 12 volt powered Neon Sign Transfromer to charge 8000uF caps at 400 volts or so.

LOL? how the... can it be? Is the man heavily miscalculating or is there any explaination to this?

Baroutologos
      Hello, questionable as Don smith devices are there are some fundamentals which can be applied. 1. There are 12 volt Neon transformer existing but the voltage and current ratings are very low. 2. A NST can be driven with an inverter, as along as the 12 volt inverter has the power rating for the NST. 3. depending on your use you get NST's from 2 KV up to 15 KV Let's assume he uses a 10 KV NST, in order to provide the current to charge the Capacitor he need a spark gap and a capacitor back into a primary LC ring. It then has to have a mutual induction to a secondary circuit, mostly with a much higher winding number. In his example he went the other way around "Tesla's Secret".
      A high winding coil, primary to a low winding secondary. The ration is not one to one as it is with transformers. His B&W coil from let's say 20 windings to the small secondary to 5 windings does not indicate at the first glance that 10 KV is transformed down to 8 KV, but it is possible. In order to have an apparatus which he claims, the current inrush has to be tremendous. The charging time of a capacitor depends on the voltage and current. The correct voltage and low current leads to at leased a couple of minutes for a full charge. Once you connect a load with a higher power requirement his system would not charge fast enough anymore. Look at it as an advanced battery. That is why his demonstration was never done successfully. That does not mean it is not possible. I experienced myself the magic of a spark gap. Non of Tesla's invention work without it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
        Here is a pic of my understanding , you see the fields are still there, I dont think we can create one without creating the others, but we can change their relationship to each other and that allows us to make electricity.

dave
        Guy's I dont have all the answers some of my theory's may be wrong but I do know the accepted theory's dont add up so I have studied and tried to understand what electricity is and how it works.
        If my idea's help then I have done my job, I am here to help in any way I can, I dont seek fame or fortune I seek to help brake the chains that bind us, to fight the good fight.
        dave
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
          Scalar cannot be shielded either.
          A tinfoil hat might deflect microwaves, but it cannot stop scalar. Nor will metal screens or concrete floors.
          Hi GSM not even with lead as radiation protectors? cause I was planning to put a type of lead compartment on the spark gap especially for protection

Comment

• radio transmission

If we pulse an air cored coil with a pulse we shoot one magnetic field into the ground and the other magnetic field into the atmosphere one is attracted to the planet and one is repelled depending on which side of the hemisphere we are on.
            Remember we live on a giant magnet, can we use the earths magnetic field to send transmissions, it seems we can.

As for scaler waves, when we have a coil and we pulse it with high voltage we are flexing the fields, all of them, that includes the electric fields surrounding the coil and I think this can couple coils like the Tesla coil to a secondary, I believe it is the electric field that does the coupling, if you notice the Tesla coil and the receiving coil are parallel to each other.
            dave

Comment

• I'm going off subject a little bit just to give you a little good news (if your American) here is the possibility of a huge cash crop which it seems almost impossible to stop growing, I'm not really familiar with the geography of the US but I guess the Florida keys cant be more than 100 miles off the Cuban coast and so I assume weather and climate to be similar... That being the case listen to this short piece which I have just lifted from the BBC world service
              http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/world service 1.mp3 wow 15 x battery power to mass … lucky lucky guys get your wellies and tractors out!! Then send me a few of your Millions please ..
              Last edited by Duncan; 01-18-2012, 02:26 PM.
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• We have all seen the Tesla coil light florescent lights when held close to the coil, it is the electric field that surrounds that coil that is lighting the lamp, watch the vids the light lights at different intervals along the coil this is the electric field of a coil.

Comment

• Spark gap danger....

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Hi GSM not even with lead as radiation protectors? cause I was planning to put a type of lead compartment on the spark gap especially for protection
                  Guys, spark gap technology was developed in early days, as there was not other possibility to control HV discharge. Today is still used, but only as HV spike protection or onside of specialized devices... Spark gaps are probably radiating scalar waves so do coils.... But much higher risk from open spark gaps is ozone ! This is very dangerous product. Not HF scalar waves. DNA and brain are 'using' scalar waves, but on Hz range ! This is dangerous as you can manipulate consciousness and other things.... Waves on KHz or MHz range are probably ok, as power level is low and waves are not 'beamed'. In my opinion, scalar waves on capacitor/coil discharge at levels we are working on are quite safe. If you look on daily Tesla experiments with that on much bigger scale and his age and health..... Problem is that once will be scalar waves 'officially' revealed, then one can mess up very bad, as everybody will have info available to do so... Its same like knife, I am using it for bread cutting, but other guy is exploring bodies from inside with it... Everything can be misused.

Cinan

Comment

• The electric field of a Tesla coil does the coupling

Comment

• using the pic I posted above you can see how some setups that have a center coil (primary) and six or so coils around it work, they are all tapping into the primary's electric field.
                      Using what I have showed you, you can look at almost any device and see how they are coupled together and how they work, but you must realize they are bidirectional, a coil puts out two electric fields one cw and one ccw this is where we will get free energy.

Comment

• What some are calling a scalar wave is the electric field of a coil

Comment

• Just PM'd you Dave
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Consistent Vigilance

Semper-fi
                            The motto of the US Marines. Think about it people.

when you whisper something to another and you do not want it to be repeated or anyone giving you credit for it, or just any reason you should want limited exposure.
                            delete your own post!
                            Get a grip!

Follow the buttons when you are editing your post. so simple.
                            I am endlessly making errors I want to omit so I use this tool as it is a tool.
                            Anytime I say crap that is do-do I regularly trash-can the entire post. The admin usually anywhere will respect your prerogative to adjust your own thoughts. If not----- get out of there, someone will probably want to hold it against you------
                            For instance Haan; delete your post I am using here and it will be removed from my post here. End of test -------- My post will only be missing your "post link" I am using

Zane

Originally posted by Haan
                            h2ocommuter,

you are listed as a "Senior Member", so maybe you can answer this question:
                            If an author (such a Zilano) cannot delete their own posts, then who is doing it, and why?.

Comment

• Consistent Vigilance

Semper-fi
                              The motto of the US Marines. Think about it people.

when you whisper something to another and you do not want it to be repeated or anyone giving you credit for it, or just any reason you should want limited exposure.
                              delete your own post!
                              Get a grip!

Follow the buttons when you are editing your post. so simple.
                              I am endlessly making errors I want to omit so I use this tool as it is a tool.
                              Anytime I say crap that is do-do I regularly trash-can the entire post. The admin usually anywhere will respect your prerogative to adjust your own thoughts. If not----- get out of there, someone will probably want to hold it against you------
                              For instance Haan; delete your post I am using here and it will be removed from my post here. End of test -------- My post will only be missing your "post link" I am using

Zane

Originally posted by Haan
                              h2ocommuter,

you are listed as a "Senior Member", so maybe you can answer this question:
                              If an author (such a Zilano) cannot delete their own posts, then who is doing it, and why?.

Comment

• Danger of sparks

I fully agree to be cautious with unknown effects like spraks.
                                BUT HOW MUCH CAUTION?
                                In fact we are 24/7 encircled by HV sparks.
                                Lighning is normal and not frequently but there are records of sudden healing after this experience.
                                What about our gasoline automobiles with their ignition system? If scalar waves or other influneces can not be screened we are in serious danger. If we experiment some hours a week with moderate sparks this will not add excessive effects.
                                This holds as long as we do not use excessive brute force sparks. Don used surge arrestors with noble gas - a relatively small spark.
                                I feel there is no way to find this out if we do not start with the genuine design first. Those having success can and should search for optimisation. We will find out if we need a spark or how much spark we require.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X