No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we really want to get spiritual about it, it all boils down to the battle between truth and ignorance (good and evil).
    Once you see the world for what it really is, you see it as a lie. You see the manipulators and the sheep as clear as day. You are done being a sheep and want nothing to do with being just one of the flock anymore. It's time to square off against the wolves.
    You then try and tell the sheep that they really aren't the free people they think they are, that they are being controlled by the wolves instead of the kind shepard. Instead of welcoming this liberating news, they turn and attack you. This is because the sheep are just fine with being sheep while pretending to be free, no matter who is in control. True freedom has too steep a price for them.
    The sheep want the government (wolves) to take the responsibility of making the hard decisions, and then be able to bleat about it when the government screws them. Just so long as they don't have to be carted off to the slaughterhouse (Afghanistan) they're happy. It's only when it's too late, and their neck is actually on the block that they finally realize the error of their reasoning. This is exactly how the wolves have planned it.
    A population who has become lazy and complacent will inevitably allow themselves to be enslaved by evil (ignorance). The spiritual corollary of this is allowing yourself to become completely convinced of the absolute reality of creation, without maintaining the perspective that it's all actually a dream of the creator's. Ignorance of the spiritual origins of this world will cause untold terror as long as the immortal soul identifies itself completely with a mortal body. This is why people will allow themselves to be controlled and harvested by the wolves. The alternative of true freedom means having to face the reality of immortality. This produces great fear in the body and heavy resistance from the ego, which are both constructs of this reality.
    This is part of the reason why people who are not ready for the truth will just not listen. They are unwilling and unable to face the possibility of their world view being threatened. You may as well talk to the flowers, at least they won't turn and attack you.

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

Ted, i have enjoyed this and the other post, i try to preserve the liberal statements and neutral and put them into a helpful context on the site, i know others reading it can benefit. Always enjoy your perspective man.

Ash

~ The problem with capitalism is that it best rewards the worst part of us: the
      ruthless, competitive, conniving, opportunistic, acquisitive drives, giving
      little reward and often much punishment--or at least much handicap--to honesty, compassion, fair play, many forms of hard work, love of justice, and a concern for those in need. ~ --Michael Parenti

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Ewert View Post
        If we really want to get spiritual about it, it all boils down to the battle between truth and ignorance (good and evil).
        Once you see the world for what it really is, you see it as a lie. You see the manipulators and the sheep as clear as day. You are done being a sheep and want nothing to do with being just one of the flock anymore. It's time to square off against the wolves.
        You then try and tell the sheep that they really aren't the free people they think they are, that they are being controlled by the wolves instead of the kind shepard. Instead of welcoming this liberating news, they turn and attack you. This is because the sheep are just fine with being sheep while pretending to be free, no matter who is in control. True freedom has too steep a price for them.
        Well said, Ted. Exactly my sentiments. To me, the thought that taking a stand against evil is somehow "destructive" and will lead to "spiritual death" is ludicrous. The only destructive element would be the destruction of the evil perpetrators' (the wolves) ability to carry on with their domination and control tactics, thus setting body and spirit free.

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Greenspan on the dollar slide:

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said on Thursday he was not too worried about the latest bout of selling in the U.S. dollar, which recently hit a 14-month low.

"I am not overly concerned," Greenspan said at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting.

Well, that doesn't surprise me, Alan, but anyone who isn't a member of the American Ruling Class and the CFR should be very concerned.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Hi Rick;

Perhaps I should have used the word "outraged" instead, but you'll have to admit that Jesus wasn't against kicking butt when the situation called for it. He was certainly outraged that the moneychangers were practicing usury in the temple, and certainly did resort to forcefully driving them out. He made a whip out of cords, and used it to drive the userers out while overturning their money tables and spilling their money out upon the floor. That's some rather strong action to take, but I think well deserved under the circumstances.
            "And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;" - John 2:15
            http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eyChangers.jpg
            I don't wish to belabor the point or seem contentious, but I think zeal would be the word to use, as in "He drove them out with great zeal". That's what the apostles were talking about in vs. 17; it relates back to a prophecy in Psalm 69.9 describing Jesus actions.

Two more indications he was calm; if outraged would he have taken the time to gather the thongs off the floor and braid a scourge? In vs. 18 would the Jews have approached him and he answered if he was showing signs of being outraged? After all, he had just turned over the tables, driven out the animals and was standing there with a whip in his hand, or at least still nearby?

A third point is that his visit was scheduled; see Malachi 3:1. As he knew beforehand what was going on, I think he rather matter-of-factly but sternly "cleaned house".

Lastly, it would have set a bad example for Christians then and now, which he never did. See Eph. 4:30-33 and Col. 3:8-11 .

I totally agree it was a strong and well deserved action, and we should follow his example by "cracking the whip of justice" at the modern day money changers. I just thing it important to get this correct for many reasons, all of which I am sure you are aware.

Respectfully,

Al
            Antiquer

Comment

by any other name

Revelations
              Hitler: Founder Of Israel
              Where the idea of race originated - Judaism
              Al

Comment

Hi Jessica;
                Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

What I meant about the fig tree was it was a destructive act like turning over the tables, different from how Jesus usually behaved.

I'm not saying Jesus did not really die but I still see the period before his death as an example of a man losing his faith, thus the destructive acts of cursing the fig tree to never bear fruit again and knocking over the tables.
                I must tell you, you are the only person I have ever heard express that opinion on these two incidents or anything leading up to Jesus' death on the cross. Wouldn't that be like God losing faith in himself? I would think that an impossibility.

Please see my last post to Rick concerning Jesus' actions in the temple. I believe they and his demeanor conformed to the pattern of the rest of his life. You may also see it here;
                Matthew 21 Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

As to the fig tree it was not a senseless act of destruction. Here, briefly, is what occurred;
                I. Christ returned in the morning to Jerusalem, v. 18.
                II. As he went, he hungered. He was a Man, and submitted to the infirmities of nature.
                III.He was a poor Man, and had no present supply (of money).
                IV. Christ therefore hungered, that he might have occasion to work this miracle, in cursing and so withering the barren fig-tree, and therein might give us an instance of his justice and his power, and both instructive.

V. See his justice, v. 19. He went to it, expecting fruit, because it had leaves; but, finding none, he sentenced it to a perpetual barrenness. The miracle had its significance, as well as others of his miracles. All Christ's miracles hitherto were wrought for the good of men, and proved the power of his grace and blessing; all he did was for the benefit and comfort of his friends, none for the terror or punishment of his enemies; but now, at last, to show that all judgment is committed to him, and that he is able not only to save, but to destroy, he would give a specimen of the power of his wrath and curse; yet this not on any man, woman, or child, because the great day of his wrath is not yet come, but on an inanimate tree; that is set forth for an example. The scope of it is the same with the parable of the fig-tree, Lu. 13:6.
                VI. This cursing of the barren fig-tree represents the state of hypocrites in general; it teaches us that the fruit of fig-trees may justly be expected from those that have the leaves. Christ looks for the power of religion from those that make profession of it
                VII. It represents the state of the nation and people of the Jews in particular; they were a fig-tree planted in Christ's way, as a church. observe the disappointment they gave to our Lord Jesus. He came among them, expecting to find some fruit.
                VII. He passed upon them, that never any fruit should grow upon them or be gathered from them, as a church or as a people, from henceforward for ever. Never any good came from them (except the particular persons among them that believe), after they rejected Christ.
                Last, the disciples admired the effect of Christ's curse (v. 20); They marvelled; no power could do it but his, who spake, and it was done. They marvelled at the suddenness of the thing; How soon is the fig-tree withered away!

I use excerpts from Henry's commentaries. If you care to read it all it is here;

Jessica, I believe in "rightly dividing the truth" (II Tim. 2:15). I hope I have helped to show you what really went on here and why.

Sincerely,

Al
                Antiquer

Comment

Junk.

ALJOHA

by any other name
                  Revelations
                  Hitler: Founder Of Israel
                  Where the idea of race originated - Judaism
                  My only comment on this is the internet is full of trash.

Al
                  Last edited by ANTIQUER; 10-18-2009, 05:09 AM. Reason: left out quoted links.
                  Antiquer

Comment

Hi Ted;

I agree with much of what you said, but not all.

A population who has become lazy and complacent will inevitably allow themselves to be enslaved by evil (ignorance). The spiritual corollary of this is allowing yourself to become completely convinced of the absolute reality of creation, without maintaining the perspective that it's all actually a dream of the creator's. Ignorance of the spiritual origins of this world will cause untold terror as long as the immortal soul identifies itself completely with a mortal body. This is why people will allow themselves to be controlled and harvested by the wolves.
                    Ignorance is not evil; taking advantage of ignorance is evil. Is that what you meant, taking advantage of an ignorant population is evil?

The reality of creation is a dream of the creator ? What are the spiritual origins of this world? A further explanation, please.

Thanks,

Al
                    Antiquer

Comment

Let's kick them all out

Hi Al, and all,

I hope you understand what I meant about Jesus driving out the moneychangers. I never meant to imply that Jesus flew off the handle and went berserk. I certainly don't see the event that way. Instead, I see the event in the view that Jesus was in full control of his faculties, that he considered the goings on of the moneychangers to be outrageous, and that he took prompt, strong, and decisive action to drive them out of the temple when apparently no one else was willing to do so. I believe he set a good example for others to follow if they would have the courage to do so. The reason I used that example was to illustrate that we face a very similar situation today, wherein the modern day moneychangers [Federal Reserve system, the big money bankers, and powerful elite] need to go.

The first step in accomplishing that should be to throw out (vote out, that is) our current government representatives, and replace them with people willing to get the job done for us. I have found that there is a rally planned at the State House in Augusta, Maine on November 7th to deliver a "One Year Notice" to our representatives, and I plan to join that rally. The politicians will be put on notice that they have one year to take action to do what is needed, and that if they fail they will be kicked out come next election. I read about the rally in the Groups tab of the Oath Keepers website, where groups are listed for each state. There may be similar events planned in your own states. Sign In to Oath Keepers - Oath Keepers

There is also a good organization called The "Kick Them All Out" Project, where the motto is, "A non-violent battle plan for the next great American Revolution." The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes! Lots of good links, ideas, and information at this site.

Best regards to all,

Rick
                      Last edited by rickoff; 10-17-2009, 07:30 AM.

Comment

For information on the ruling elite there are several good books.

One of them is David Duke "Jewish supremacism".
                        Whatever you think of Duke for his past the book is an excelent account of what's going on in the world today and in the past.

Money is created as debt to central banks so those controlling the central banks contro the world. With that money you can buy the police, judges, media and everything else.

Who control the central banks? Yeah.

Tell me whom can't be critized and I will tell you who rule the world.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
                          Hi Ted;

I agree with much of what you said, but not all.

Ignorance is not evil; taking advantage of ignorance is evil. Is that what you meant, taking advantage of an ignorant population is evil?
                          I use ignorance and evil interchangeably because there really is no difference. Evil stems directly from ignorance of love. Anyone who fully accepts love into their heart cannot express evil.
                          This world is based on the concept of duality. As such there is truth and "not truth". God is truth, God is love. Ignorance of truth is ignorance of love. This is where hate and evil come from. God gives us free will, a brain and the ability to choose either. Our spiritual growth is based on the choices we make.
                          The reality of creation is a dream of the creator ? What are the spiritual origins of this world? A further explanation, please.

Thanks,

Al
                          A common concept in western civilization is that God created the world and then sort of sat back and let it go. I believe this to be incorrect.
                          All forms of creation start with a thought. Thought is the creative energy behind all manifestations. Thoughts are powerful things.
                          Matter is nothing more than congealed energy. Energy is nothing more than focused thought. God thinks and wills His creation into "our" reality. If God were to ever stop willing His universe into existence, our world would absolutely cease instantly.
                          We interpret this world as real only because we don't have a conscious alternative to compare it to. This is necessary for us to be here and to play our part in this drama.
                          Just as our access to the complete knowledge base of technologies has been kept from us, so has the metaphysical origins of who we are been obscured.
                          Knowledge is power, and those who would seek to control this world hoard it and keep it secret. Whatever they can't keep secret is distorted, discredited and disputed in order to maintain confusion and ignorance among the masses.
                          Blindly accepting what we are taught in school, in church and in the media as being the best of man's efforts to understand the truth is folly. It takes work and courage to determine what's actually true. The reward for this effort is usually scorn and ridicule from your fellow sheep, but at least it tells you that you're probably on the right track.

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

Al,

I would never say your interpretation is wrong. I like it and am glad you shared it.

I do see the Bible as sort of an infinite fractal of metaphors and lessons so I still also see my point.

For example, the fig tree was specifically described as not being in season and therefor not having fruit (to me this shows it is innocent and not at fault).

Jesus had said he could move mountains, he walked on water, made food multiply, etc. He certainly could have caused the tree to bear fruit instead of cursing it.

Also although it is not in every book, in the book of Matthew here is the quote right before Jesus dies:

46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi,[a] lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Matthew 27:46 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

I don't see any other way to interpret that except for a loss of faith. It's basically the definition of loss of faith.

And I see it as similar to the fig tree and the overturning of the tables.

I think in order to die Jesus had to let go of his faith for a little bit.
                            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Ewert View Post
                              Blindly accepting what we are taught in school, in church and in the media as being the best of man's efforts to understand the truth is folly. It takes work and courage to determine what's actually true. The reward for this effort is usually scorn and ridicule from your fellow sheep, but at least it tells you that you're probably on the right track.
                              Amen to that, Ted.

So many people are willing to accept everything they see, hear, and are taught, at face value - and without question. To them, the only questions that arise occur when they are exposed to alternative realities, and then they only seek to question the sanity and motives of the messengers. Their original "reality" goes unquestioned because it is so deeply ingrained that any suggestion it is false belief is practically unthinkable. I guess that I would be seen by many as being one of the "oddball" people in this world, because all my life I have questioned authority and stood against it when I believed that persons with authority over others were abusing it. Ben Franklin once said, "
                              It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority," and I firmly believe in that wisdom. Other Franklin quotes, that I feel are especially relevant to this thread are as follows:
                              • "No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe while our legislature is in session."
                              • "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
                              • "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you."
                              • "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              • "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
                              • Regarding the media - "Printers are educated in the Belief, that when Men differ in Opinion, both sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Public; and that when Truth and Error have fair play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter: Hence [printers] cheerfully serve all contending Writers that pay them well, without regarding on which side they are of the Question in Dispute."
                              • "As all history informs us, there has been in every State & Kingdom a constant kind of warfare between the governing & governed: the one striving to obtain more for its support, and the other to pay less. And this has alone occasioned great convulsions, actual civil wars, ending either in dethroning of the Princes, or enslaving of the people. Generally indeed the ruling power carries its point, the revenues of princes constantly increasing, and we see that they are never satisfied, but always in want of more. The more the people are discontented with the oppression of taxes, the greater need the prince has of money to distribute among his partisans and pay the troops that are to suppress all resistance and enable him to plunder at pleasure. There is scarce a king in a hundred who would not, if he could, follow the example of Pharaoh; get first all the peoples money, then all their lands, and then make them and their children servants for ever."

• "Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late."
                              • "Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants."
                              • "A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins."
                            One more quote for you:

Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has "the ring of truth" to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before. - Rick
                            Last edited by rickoff; 01-09-2010, 03:30 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
                              VII. It represents the state of the nation and people of the Jews in particular; they were a fig-tree planted in Christ's way, as a church. observe the disappointment they gave to our Lord Jesus. He came among them, expecting to find some fruit.
                              VII. He passed upon them, that never any fruit should grow upon them or be gathered from them, as a church or as a people, from henceforward for ever. Never any good came from them (except the particular persons among them that believe), after they rejected Christ.

I use excerpts from Henry's commentaries. If you care to read it all it is here;

Jessica, I believe in "rightly dividing the truth" (II Tim. 2:15). I hope I have helped to show you what really went on here and why.

Sincerely,

Al
                              I do have to say about the part vii, that's kind of a strange way of looking at it. The Jewish people are the root a la Romans. Grafts have a harder time living without a root than roots do without the graft. It can depend but usually a graft is put in in addition to many other branches.

To say no good came of the root isn't how I see it, the root supports the graft.

Yes there were some people who were obstacles but the greater # of Jewish people in Jesus time (Jesus who was Jewish and who's mother and family were) followed him around in huge crowds (which he was usually trying in vein to dodge to get a little meditation time) to hear him teach and experience him healing.

1I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don't you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3"Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me"[a]? 4And what was God's answer to him? "I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal."[b] 5So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.[c]

7What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, 8as it is written:
                              "God gave them a spirit of stupor,
                              eyes so that they could not see
                              and ears so that they could not hear,
                              to this very day."[d] 9And David says:
                              "May their table become a snare and a trap,
                              a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
                              10May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
                              and their backs be bent forever."[e]
                              Ingrafted Branches
                              11Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

13I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry 14in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in." 20Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
                              All Israel Will Be Saved
                              25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
                              "The deliverer will come from Zion;
                              he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
                              27And this is[f] my covenant with them
                              when I take away their sins."[g]

28As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God's mercy to you. 32For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
                              Doxology
                              33Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[i] knowledge of God!
                              How unsearchable his judgments,
                              and his paths beyond tracing out!
                              34"Who has known the mind of the Lord?
                              Or who has been his counselor?"[j]
                              35"Who has ever given to God,
                              that God should repay him?"[k]
                              36For from him and through him and to him are all things.
                              To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Romans 11 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

• Working...
                                X