The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
    Every U.S. Representative and Senator should have an official Residence address in their State; they cannot run for election without one.

I think that is just legalspeak saying "they must be, or do so-and-so..." in the negative.
    The term used was inhabitant.
    INHABITANT. One who has his domicile in a place is an inhabitant of that place; one who has an actual fixed residence in a place.
    legally these terms mean different things.
    ok, i'll agree.. but once elected they become non-residents / non-inhabitants and do not qualify for a second term.
    These representatives are illegally in office and collecting a pay check which is at the very least fraud.
    Last edited by Vortex; 03-31-2010, 09:08 PM. Reason: added legal term INHABITANT
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
      Every U.S. Representative and Senator should have an official Residence address in their State; they cannot run for election without one.
      And a birth certificate

Comment

• Originally posted by Vortex View Post
        A representative, during his/her first term in office, is not an inhabitant of the State.
        Therefore NO representative IS QUALIFIED TO BE ELECTED for a second term
        due to they are NOT an inhabitant of the State which they were elected for the first term.

this is crazy folks... how have we missed this?

can you say "It's hammer time..."
        Remember to be clam and peaceful about this.
        Okay Randy, I'll try to be "clam," but don't know if that's possible, lol.

Actually, while what you have brought up seems to make good sense, since you certainly can't claim to be a resident of, and vote in, two places, it doesn't quite hold up when we look at the legal definitions regarding an inhabitant:

INHABITANT: One who has his domicil in a place is an inhabitant of that place.

DOMICIL: The place where a person has fixed his ordinary dwelling, without a present intention of removal.

There are three kinds of domicils, namely: 1. The domicil of origin (the home where you lived with your parents).. 2. The domicil by operation of law, or necessary domicil (a person residing at an insane asylum, penitentiary, or at any place necessary for them to carry out a government job assignment) is there by operation of law, or legal necessity. 3. Domicil of choice (a place of residence you choose to live at).

Number 2, above, is therefore the definition of DOMICIL that applies, and the law in this regard states, "Public officers, such as the President of the United States, the secretaries and such other officers whose public duties require a temporary residence at the capital, retain their domicils."

Bummer, huh? What we really need is a 1-term limit, and it's too bad that wasn't actually written into the Constitution. It is highly unlikely that Congress would vote in favor of approving such a mandate, unless of course we could succeed in electing a majority of members who promise (and keep their promise) to do just that.

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Bumper Stickers

Here are some of the most recently available bumper stickers:

"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Wally-World

Gente de Walmart
            Cavico TV Blog

walmart-vs-the-morons
            http://seniorhumor.net/2010/03/16/wa...vs-the-morons/

Al

Comment

• New t-shirt

I thought of posting this in the Daily Jokes thread of the Energetic Forum Discussion page, but then decided that since it is really no joke that it should go here.

Obama likes to think of himself as King, although we know he is just a puppet of the Ruling Class and fronting for their agenda. He makes grand promises of charity and compassion, but he pays for it by taking hard-earned money from one citizen and giving it to another. King Obama is the great equalizer. So, there's no longer any reason to work hard and achieve the American Dream because productive people get punished while lazy people, crooked bankers, and slick politicians get rewarded. King Obama's policies will slowly grind America down to a halt and fulfill the goals of the Ruling Class unless we soundly defeat that agenda in this year's elections. Encourage others to wake up, get involved, and remain vigilant.

Comment

• This about sums it up

YouTube - 5 Agents busted in my door this morning - Unlawful entry 3-30-2010 - 6:30 am.wmv

Comment

• it's just a corporation

Dun & Bradstreet - Company Search Results

At the link above, Dun & Bradstreet web site, you will find:
                  Company Name:
                  GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES (Also Traded as BARACK H OBAMA)
                  Address:
                  THE U S CAPITOL, WASHINGTON, DC

JACK N THE BOX has never asked me to vote for president.
                  i wonder why GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES tells people they
                  can vote for president?

i wonder who holds stock in GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES ?
                  i know i have not seen anything with the word dividend on the check.

ask yourself if this company is "Too big to fail" ?
                  ask yourself are you going to fall for that excuse again?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Vortex; 04-02-2010, 07:26 PM. Reason: added image
                  Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                  Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Like water going down the drain of a bathtub, which isn't all that noticeable until a whirlpool forms, and the suction becomes audible and evident, this nation is now in that stage of drainage and rapidly "going down the drain." Time is running out, and the only way we can save this nation is to first put a plug in the drain, and then begin doing what is necessary to restore true substance, or "refill the tub." To begin this process, before it is too late, we must ensure that ALL of Congress are kicked out and replaced in 2010. Republican or Democrat - it doesn't matter - they ALL have to go if we are going to send a loud and clear message saying that we will not tolerate any more of their crap.

The Precinct Strategy is the only peaceful means available to us to replace corrupt politicians with patriotic and Constitution upholding individuals, but it is highly unlikely that we can pull this off in 2010. It will take time and involvement on the part of many to make the Precinct Strategy work for us. It is good to get involved in it as soon as possible, and to stay involved, but with an eye fixed on the current election year a strong backup plan must be utilized to ensure that all incumbents are unseated. So aside from involvement in the Precinct Strategy, it is vital that we also participate in the TEA Party movement and the Kick Them All Out (KTAO) project.

As Bruce McDonald, of the KTAO project says,

Congress has the power to stop everything that's happening . . . but not with the members currently seated there. The current Congress, both parties, are complicit up to their stinking necks. We have to remove the current members of Congress if we hope to begin turning things around. We have to get dead serious about it. We have to look at the election process as a purely utilitarian act necessary to remove these traitors. Political ideology has NOTHING to do with the way our government is run. It's a total lawless free-for-all and we all know it.

We have to convince every voter to vote for the incumbent's strongest challenger, even if we can't stand them. The goal is to hold those in Congress accountable in the only way that we can. Remove them from office. It's not about getting good people in at this stage. It's about getting the scum of the earth OUT.

If we do this just once the whole ball game changes. It will no longer be a guarantee that once you're in you stay in. WE will make sure that doesn't happen ever again. Remember, even if the strongest challenger is just as bad as the incumbent, they will know we will fire them just as fast. The jig will be up! The gravy train is drying up!

Comment

• Right on, Steve. A lot of people can't begin to imagine that this sort of thing can happen here in America, and people need to wake up to the reality that anyone can be next. This sort of abuse of authority is really repugnant, and this is not just an isolated incident. This is happening with increasing frequency. Some states are worse offenders than others, but this sort of intimidation and harrassment is becoming a nation wide problem. People are increasingly stopped, and their vehicle searched, just for having an NRA sticker on their back window, and any gun that they are legally carrying is taken, in violation of Constitutional guarantees. The Constitution clearly states that we are to be protected against unreasonable searches or seizure, and that we have the right to bear arms, but the "Patriot Act" was introduced to circumvent those protections. Clearly the Patriot Act is a misnomer, and there is nothing patriotic about it. The Patriot Act is an unethical, immoral, and unconstitutional law, and should have been rescinded long ago. Instead, Congress voted to extend it when it was due to expire. This is just one more reason, among many, why those in Congress need to go. Let's kick them all out.

Comment

• Congressman: "I don't worry about the Constitution."

Congressman Phil Hare, from Illinois, when meeting recently with constituents to discuss their concerns over government mandated health insurance, stated "I don't worry about the Constitution," when one constituent questioned the constitutionality of such a mandate. He then stated, about the Constitution, "I believe it says that we have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." When another constituent pointed out that this phrase comes from the Declaration of Independence - not the Constitution, Hare replied, "Doesn't matter to me, either one." When specifically asked where in the Constitution it says that government can force such a requirement, Hare said, "I don't know, I don't know," and walked out of the meeting.

Hare, as other members of Congress, clearly doesn't like being asked questions concerning the Constitution, which they know little or nothing about, even though their oath of office demands that they swear to uphold and protect the Constitution. It's high time that we vote for members of Congress that do understand what the Constitution says, and who will uphold and defend it.

See Phil Hare in action here: YouTube - Phil Hare doesn't care.MP4

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi rickoff, you said it in a nutshell
                          This sort of abuse of authority is really repugnant, and this is not just an isolated incident.
                          I know ive already pointed this out and it doesnt do much good debating spilled milk, but that is the most primal issue right there. Let me give you my visual analogy. If we look at ourselves as all being 1 year old babies, how could this other 1 year old infant next to me possibly have any authority over me, it seems it should be a common sense impossibility. Also imagine if the same societal systems actually fully applied to these 1 year old infants, well they would not live past 1 year old. It appears we have delayed this peril of the infant by delaying there full realization of the human societal reality of this world by making the parents be the slaves, so that the infants can grow to replace them. It also seems we have been conditioned to see adults as somehow separate from children, which is probably another form of dehumanization. It seems this separation idea, or could also be called a form of divide and conquer, has created a disconnect from the heart of compassion to brain survival mode. If people were to see all as infants, maybe this disconnect could never have occurred. Could you imagine a world where infants at 1 year old are told they have to pull there own weight and lift themselves by there own bootstraps and pay rent on the planet they were born to. Wouldn't be too many people alive on the planet based on this logic. Let me repeat this, PAY RENT TO LIVE ON THE PLANET THEY WERE BORN TO. Now as we know this rent has extended itself to all other forms of basic needs. So to see things going down the drain is not very saddening to me, as this financial disease needs to be healed, though i hope another path will shine its light upon us, one that serves the good of all.
                          peace love light
                          Tyson

Comment

• Hi Rick;

Originally Posted by jibbguy
                            This about sums it up

YouTube - 5 Agents busted in my door this morning - Unlawful entry 3-30-2010 - 6:30 am.wmv
                            Follow up on the home invasion by sheriffs deputies and bail enforcement;

Sheriff's department launches internal investigation after deputies enter woman's home | KGET TV 17

Al
                            Antiquer

Comment

• Thanks, Al, for the update video on the Kern County home invasion. It's good to see that this was at least reported on a TV news station. As we can imagine, the "internal investigation" probably won't lay any blame on the officers who participated in the invasion, and it's doubtful they will suffer any consequences whatever, other than an "official reprimand," unless successful cort action can be brought against them. Usually, when such action is likely to be successful, the city will settle out of court by paying off the plaintiff, without admission of any actual wrongdoing, and so no effective punitive action is ever taken against any of the participants. I doubt this case will be any different, but it would be interesting to follow this to its conclusion just to see what develops.

Rick

Comment

• Army officer refuses orders to deploy to Afghanistan.

Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin is the highest-ranking and first active-duty officer to refuse to obey orders based on President Obama's uncertain eligibility to act as Commander In Chief. According to information supplied by WorldNetDaily, a respected online alternative news source:

Lakin is an active-duty flight surgeon charged with caring for Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey's pilots and air crew. He said he's refusing all orders until Obama releases his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate to prove his eligibility to serve as commander in chief. "I feel I have no choice but the distasteful one of inviting my own court martial," Lakin said in a statement. "The Constitution matters. The truth matters."
                                He continued, "For the first time in all my years of service to our great nation, and at great peril to my career and future, I am choosing to disobey what I believe are illegal orders, including an order to deploy to Afghanistan for my second tour of duty there. I will disobey my orders to deploy because I – and I believe all servicemen and women and the American people – deserve the truth about President Obama's constitutional eligibility to the office of the presidency and the commander in chief. "If he is ineligible, then my orders – and indeed all orders – are illegal because all orders have their origin with the commander in chief as handed down through the chain of command."

Lakin is not the first active-duty officer to raise the challenge. Others have included Army doctor Captain Connie Rhodes and Army reservist Major Stefan Cook, but Lakin is the highest ranking officer to raise the question.

The US Army is now suggesting that perhaps Lakin should undergo a medical evaluation and brain scan, which of course is suggestive that perhaps he is mentally ill for refusing to obey deployment orders, but he refuses to comply. Instead, he prefers to force the question of a court martial for defiance of issued orders. Actually, his tactic is brilliant because if the government forces a court martial case to go forward then they can't court-martial him without the defense attorney getting the judge to order Obama's birth certificate, and other of his records, to be produced. Either Obama would have to produce it, or they can't prosecute Lakin.

Support for Lakin is being generated at the Safeguard Our Constitution.com website, established by the American Patriot Foundation.
                                One of the organizers behind the group, serving in emeritus status, is John Hemenway, an attorney who previously fought in the U.S. court system on behalf of a retired military officer, Gregory S. Hollister, who also questioned Obama's eligibility.

In another similar case, involving Army reservist Major Stefan Cook, who also questioned Obama's eligibility, the Army backed down and revoked the Major's deployment order. Speaking of this, Hemenway said,
                                "The Pentagon's decision to back down rather than risk exposing Obama's birth records to the public means that every single American soldier, sailor, pilot and Marine now holds a 'get out of war free' card. Not only every deployment order, but every order issued from an officer in the line of command can now be challenged in the knowledge that the top brass are afraid to respond for fear that their commander could be exposed for a fraud. It is one thing for Obama to deny the curiosity of the American public by hiding behind the courts. It is very much another for him to deny the right of the men and women of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, who are sworn to risk their lives upholding the Constitution of the United States of America, to be certain their orders are legitimate."

See Lt Colonel Terry Lakin, as he addresses Obama in a YouTube video asking that Obama prove his eligibility:

YouTube - American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund

Besides Obama's actual birth documentation, the still concealed documentation for him includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Comment

Working...
                                X