The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
    the only purpose of government is to secure and protect our rights.

Yea but try telling that to the government! The people running the government (and the government itself) have become so large and powerful its past the point where individual rights are any longer protected and guaranteed. The people themselves have allowed them to be removed little by little that at this point "rights" are nothing more than a tired old cliche that has no value.

Don’t believe me just read up on all the police who kill people and go unpunished. No- Knock warrants based on lies, civil asset forfeitures. After you wade though just the agencies that are there to protect and serve us and still cant see it then move on to look at the IRS and how they can take anything at any time even without due process or wrong doing. I could list a million examples and still not scratch the surface. Until the people rise up against the government and those running it they (the people) will always be slaves to the system.

While I believe government, rules, taxes and police are needed I think what we have today is nothing more than an out of control criminal cartel that lacks any consciences

I guess by even stating these things I am now labeled part of the resistance
    Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      HEALTH FREEDOM AT RISK

Please help this get out - Daniel is here in Spokane and this is a HUGE battle he is taking on for all of us for health freedom!

Please share with everyone you can - he needs our help!

There is a petition linked to at the top of that page - please sign it and donate to his legal campaign if you can.

Help Daniel Defend His Freedom by MMS Defense Fund - GoFundMe

Schneiderman said the supplements pose serious risks.
      People who have allergies or are taking certain medications can suffer
      dangerous reactions from herbal concoctions that
      contain substances not listed on the label, he said.

"This investigation makes one thing abundantly clear:
      The old adage 'buyer beware' may be especially true
      for consumers of herbal supplements," the attorney general said.

New York AG Targets Supplements At Major Retailers

Al

Comment

• European court confirms Poland's complicity in CIA torture program

“This judgment sends a message loud and clear that European states
        that collaborated in the CIA torture program cannot evade accountability,” she said.

Other countries with known black sites for the CIA’s rendition and torture program include
        Romania and Diego Garcia, as well as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Morocco and Thailand.

The court’s decision will add pressure on other European countries to end
        the secrecy about their involvement in the CIA’s global torture program
        after the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States.

The release of the US Senate Intelligence Committee report on torture in December
        revealed numerous details regarding how dozens of detainees were subject to
        torture – including waterboarding and mock executions that yielded very little, if any, intelligence as a result.

http://rt.com/news/233291-cia-torture-program-poland/

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
          Yea but try telling that to the government! The people running the government (and the government itself) have become so large and powerful its past the point where individual rights are any longer protected and guaranteed. The people themselves have allowed them to be removed little by little that at this point "rights" are nothing more than a tired old cliche that has no value.

Don’t believe me just read up on all the police who kill people and go unpunished. No- Knock warrants based on lies, civil asset forfeitures. After you wade though just the agencies that are there to protect and serve us and still cant see it then move on to look at the IRS and how they can take anything at any time even without due process or wrong doing. I could list a million examples and still not scratch the surface. Until the people rise up against the government and those running it they (the people) will always be slaves to the system.

While I believe government, rules, taxes and police are needed I think what we have today is nothing more than an out of control criminal cartel that lacks any consciences

I guess by even stating these things I am now labeled part of the resistance
          I would agree with you that what we have today in both state and federal "governments," and our justice system, is really little more than an out of control criminal cartel. I also agree that it is up to the people to change that situation, as it will never be changed by state or federal legislatures.

It is extremely important that we pursue and exhaust every possible legal means of bringing about the changes that are needed, and National Liberty Alliance (NLA) has been working very hard at these objectives. All counties in all 50 states have now constituted Common Law Grand Juries, and all federal legislators and court officials have been served with notices that they must begin complying with the Constitution or face being served with Indictments. The same is now being undertaken at the state level, where NLA is also working to educate county sheriffs on their proper role, which is to uphold state and federal constitutions while realizing that they work for the People - not for a corporation. Holding officials accountable after they have been indicted will require the cooperation and assistance of county sheriffs in performing arrests where necessary. A sheriff is the only law enforcement officer elected by the people, and in his or her county is the chief executive when it comes to legal matters. A sheriff has more legal authority in his county than the Governor, the State Attorney General, District Attorneys, or any Federal agency employees. The problem is that many sheriffs just don't understand this.

I believe that I mentioned earlier that on December 8th, all 50 Common Law Grand Juries filed indictments against NYC code enforcement officer Pantaleo for the murder of Eric Garner, so it is clear that NLA is going after those who violate Constitutional rights while District Attorney controlled grand juries will not.

As to the IRS, they have no authority whatsoever to seize property or personal wealth in the absence of due process. To understand this, go to this link. It is only through intimidation and a complicit judicial system that the IRS gets away with what they do in most instances, but when the People properly argue their cases and defend their rights (which lawyers simply will not do) then the outcome can be quite different.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

I would agree with you that what we have today in both state and federal "governments," and our justice system, is really little more than an out of control criminal cartel. I also agree that it is up to the people to change that situation, as it will never be changed by state or federal legislatures.
            The people haven't stood up by now the chances of them doing so are slim to none, and if they do I can guarantee it will be too late by then.

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            It is extremely important that we pursue and exhaust every possible legal means of bringing about the changes that are needed
            You're suggesting we try to work "legally" within a system that has already made it clear they do not respect or truly acknowledge individual rights, liberties and the written "laws" themselves. Fat chance of any redress of the real issues happening when trying to run them through these "legal" courts that are already bought and paid for by the people and corporations with power and money.

National Liberty Alliance (NLA) has been working very hard at these objectives. All counties in all 50 states have now constituted Common Law Grand Juries, and all federal legislators and court officials have been served with notices that they must begin complying with the Constitution or face being served with Indictments.
            I bet they are shaking in their boots truth be told I bet in short order this National Liberty Alliance will be laughed out of court and fade tot he back ground even faster than the entire Patriot movement, the Oath Keepers, and the hundreds of other organizations that thought they had the right idea.

As to the IRS, they have no authority whatsoever to seize property or personal wealth in the absence of due process. To understand this, go to this link. It is only through intimidation and a complicit judicial system that the IRS gets away with what they do in most instances, but when the People properly argue their cases and defend their rights (which lawyers simply will not do) then the outcome can be quite different.
            Well the fact the IRS (and even police who are now using civil asset forfeiture) are even engaging in these complicit criminal activities indicates they (the government) are criminals. "The people" should never have to fight their government legally in a court of law to protect themselves, their lives, and / or their property against their own government especially fight legally o protect their rights... and when they do (as we do now in these days and times) than its pretty clear the government is not for the people but rather against the people.

However just knowing how most people operate they will "comply" out of fear and pure pussiness and never stand up to the criminal abuse they are forced to yoke

Rick no disrespect intended personally but you will be advocating these types of "legal' things and organizations until the day you die but you will always be a slave to the system which you are forced to pay into and support.
            Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

Moore was absolutely correct when he said that the only purpose of government is to secure and protect our rights.
              The U.S. National Security Agency has figured out how to hide
              spying software deep within hard drives made by Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba and
              other top manufacturers, giving the agency the means to eavesdrop on the majority of
              the world's computers, according to cyber researchers and former operatives.

According to Kaspersky, the spies made a technological breakthrough by figuring out how to
              lodge malicious software in the obscure code called firmware that launches every time a computer is turned on.

Russian researchers expose breakthrough U.S. spying program

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                You're suggesting we try to work "legally" within a system that has already made it clear they do not respect or truly acknowledge individual rights, liberties and the written "laws" themselves. Fat chance of any redress of the real issues happening when trying to run them through these "legal" courts that are already bought and paid for by the people and corporations with power and money.
                I'm not merely "suggesting" that to restore liberty we must do this in a legal manner fully consistent with the Constitution - I'm saying it is imperative that all legal options be thoroughly exhausted before any other means should be considered. By exercising the legal options established in the Constitution, such as the People's Common Law Grand Juries authority to write true bills of information, true bills of presentments, and true bills of indictment, NLA is legally taking the necessary steps to restore accountability in the judicial and legislative systems nation wide. The December NLA filing of a Quo Warranto action with all federal justices and legislators, was literally a "line in the sand," and that action has been followed up by similar filings with all judges, justices, and legislators in every state. This has been a colossal undertaking, and nothing like it has ever been done before.

Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                I bet they are shaking in their boots truth be told I bet in short order this National Liberty Alliance will be laughed out of court and fade to the background even faster than the entire Patriot movement, the Oath Keepers, and the hundreds of other organizations that thought they had the right idea.
                Those who aren't yet shaking in their boots are certainly beginning to feel very uncomfortable with the NLA presentments demanding that they either begin adhering to the Constitution or step down from their positions. Those who do not opt for either of those choices understand that they will be served with indictments and will have to stand trial for treason. Wouldn't that make you feel more than a bit nervous if you were one of these outlaws, knew that NLA was correct in asserting that you were violating your oath of office, and knew that you had no valid defense for your actions if you were to continue them after being notified?

You seem to be basing your conclusions upon the fact that many patriot groups have tried various different tactics to restore liberty, and since liberty has not yet won out over the tyrants you believe that NLA's efforts will also fail. If that's the case, then are you suggesting that NLA should simply give up and that their efforts are wasted and futile? I assure you that those involved in the NLA efforts are true patriots who are not about to give up, and will follow through on this to whatever the conclusion becomes. The other patriot groups you mention also have not given up, and will support everything the NLA is doing, because when you get right down to the nitty gritty all of these groups has the same goal in mind - saving our Republic and restoring the Constitution to its stated and proper place as the supreme law of the land.

Well the fact the IRS (and even police who are now using civil asset forfeiture) are even engaging in these complicit criminal activities indicates they (the government) are criminals. "The people" should never have to fight their government legally in a court of law to protect themselves, their lives, and / or their property against their own government especially fight legally o protect their rights... and when they do (as we do now in these days and times) than its pretty clear the government is not for the people but rather against the people.
                I completely agree, and this is precisely the situation which NLA is working to correct. This is exactly why NLA saw the absolute necessity of restoring People's Common Law Grand Juries in every county nationwide. Our right to do so is stated in the Constitution, and has been reaffirmed by the Supreme Court:
                Power of the Grand Jury - In a stunning 6 to 3 decision Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the SCOTUS majority, confirmed that the American grand jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the People. It is in effect a fourth branch of government, governed and administered to directly by and on behalf of the American people, and its authority emanates from the Bill of Rights. see United States -v- Williams.

If We the People can reinstate Justice and demand that elected officials and bureaucrats obey the law or be indicted, we would have then succeeded in reinstating the Constitution and saving our Republic. Certainly you would not dispute that statement of fact. Your only questioning would fall upon whether or not it is still possible to accomplish those lofty goals. I say that if the Supreme Court will still uphold the Constitution as the supreme law of the land then there is no question that we can accomplish these goals through legal processes.

As to the criminal activities of the IRS, and those in the justice system and other agencies which are complicit in aiding and abetting the IRS in perpetrating these unconstitutional activities, there is a large and rapidly growing number of individuals who are now standing their ground against the IRS and these agencies, and there are also many sheriffs who are now standing with the People against these agencies. Take, for example, the recent example of sheriff Scott London, who wrote the following letter to the IRS to let them know that their planned seizure and sale of personal property, without due process of law being completed, would not be allowed to take place on his watch:

There are a rapidly growing number of sheriffs and LEO's who are awakening to the realization that their true function is first and foremost to protect the constitutional and natural rights of the People who elected them. Sheriff Richard Mack founded the Constitutional Sheriffs and Police Officers Association (CSPOA) in an effort to educate sheriffs across the nation as to their true authority and obligations. Every sheriff or LEO who joins the association agrees to perform his duties in accordance with the CSPOA Resolution. This is a very powerful resolution, and in reading it you will see why the NLA's plan relies upon the cooperation and assistance of such officers who take their oaths seriously.

Rick no disrespect intended personally but you will be advocating these types of "legal' things and organizations until the day you die but you will always be a slave to the system which you are forced to pay into and support.
                No disrespect or offense taken, 5150. Yes, I will continue advocating that we pursue remedies through adherence to Natural Law and the Constitution, and perhaps I will have to do that until the day I die. After all, I'm nearly 70 years of age now, and statistically speaking probably don't have that many years left. That's precisely why I'm concentrating my efforts on solutions that really do have the probability of defeating the corrupt, treasonous, criminal cabal which has maintained a stranglehold on our nation for more than 100 years. I'll be a slave to no one.
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

If We the People can reinstate Justice and demand that elected officials and bureaucrats obey the law or be indicted, we would have then succeeded in reinstating the Constitution and saving our Republic.
                  Well thats a big "IF" for sure

I try to understand and empathize with your perspective due to your age and demographic, meaning I understand the generational gaps, experiences and other factors cause you and me to see things differently as I am much younger and from a much different background.

For me personally speaking, I just think all these things such as these people's grand juries and other organizations like Constitutional Sheriffs and Police Officers Association (CSPOA) you mentioned (and the hundreds of others) are all futile. While I understand your desire to work every legal avenue first I already know the results so I'm of the thinking why waste the time and energy. Do you really think those in power are going to give up their power, control, and the money even with the threat of jail? Of course not they will die fighting by using new laws and new tactics to enslave and oppress the people even further.

I wish you the best of luck but for me personally in my dreams I'd like to see the US Dollar collapse, all hell break lose in the USA, the proverbial herd of stupid lazy complacent Americans - especially the entitlement crowd be fully culled. Let me make clear I am NOT referring to one single race when I label a group the entitlement crowd but rather anyone of any color (race) who feels entitled to free government money or handouts at the hands of other hard working individuals.

I'd also like to see the day snipers and killing squads are targeting and killing off any current politician, IRS, and other government people including LEOs and all the bankers. I call this the Karma Buffet of natural justice ..yea I know I'll be labeled an unstable psychopath "patriot" type for these views but when it comes down to reality whenever someone is abusing their oath,their position, or feels they need to exert power over others in a selfish or criminal way then I think the gloves need to come off and as the government says, "All options are on the table"

While I am not advocating or inciting anyone to go out and act on my personal beliefs nor am I suggestion I am about to go full postal in any way I am saying here publicly where I stand so if the SHTF ever does come down you will know just where I stand.

I'm already a convicted criminal and while I am not crying over the choices I made I will be damned if I will kowtow to society who wants to remove my god given rights to bear arms or protect myself or my family. The Supreme court is a joke especially when they claim oath to uphold rights but then turn around and do the complete opposite by voting to remove a persons god given rights and using the excuse of a criminal infraction based on a law that hurts nobody.

Drug possession, distribution, assault (Self defense ), possession of a weapon, and other similar things have all landed me in jail and are on my rap sheet. These felonies thus have removed my right to vote (which I never cared about anyway as its the same thing as voting for a cell block captain, as all the candidates and the eventual winner are all criminals) but I am pissed that the government feels they have the ability to say I am free to be in public (out of jail) but no longer can I have a gun. They claim I lost that right when I broke the law, and then society goes along with this BS line of thinking. This is why I make no apology for wanting to see the herd culled and I know there will be thousands of stupid do-gooders lined up supporting their government, their LEOs, and their communities just like in Germany during WWII before those people had their asses handed to them.

/rant

PS I wonder how many additional government lists I'll be added to because of this rant

Comment

• Nice One!

Hello 5150
                    That was an excellent post and reflects my feelings on the subject even although I have had a pleasant sheltered upbringing, with no guns- each to his own. Otherwise, spot on comments

Comment

• Ethics and Morals

This is the same forum that has already had its fill of religion, so can I address this from the point of ethics and morality? Put all your hate of religion aside, if you can, and just think about what it will take for civilization to exist a few years from now. If anybody can get a sniper-style accurate rifle and decide they are judge, jury and executioner, what kind of ecology is that? There is always going to be a right and wrong, good and evil, etc. Somebody has to propose a set of laws and gather like-minded citizens together to finance and support police, judges, juries, etc. If you don't have THAT, you don't have a society. If you want that, you are a caveman, or worse. The hermit lifestyle is not acceptable to me, I want to have the freedom to associate with people without fear that crazy people are going to shoot me for no good reason. THAT requires some sort of government. It can be like the wild west or Mayberry, on TV, but it won't work for me if there is not a basic consensus on right and wrong, good and evil, decent and criminal. Like it or not, most decent people have some kind of decent religious principles. ISIS, for example, does not. If you think I am talking about you, I am.
                      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjntXYDPw44
                        Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
                        This is the same forum that has already had its fill of religion, so can I address this from the point of ethics and morality? Put all your hate of religion aside, if you can, and just think about what it will take for civilization to exist a few years from now. If anybody can get a sniper-style accurate rifle and decide they are judge, jury and executioner, what kind of ecology is that? There is always going to be a right and wrong, good and evil, etc. Somebody has to propose a set of laws and gather like-minded citizens together to finance and support police, judges, juries, etc. If you don't have THAT, you don't have a society. If you want that, you are a caveman, or worse. The hermit lifestyle is not acceptable to me, I want to have the freedom to associate with people without fear that crazy people are going to shoot me for no good reason. THAT requires some sort of government. It can be like the wild west or Mayberry, on TV, but it won't work for me if there is not a basic consensus on right and wrong, good and evil, decent and criminal. Like it or not, most decent people have some kind of decent religious principles. ISIS, for example, does not. If you think I am talking about you, I am.

Comment

• Democracy and responsibility

Democracy is mob rule. This can work for a while but, eventually breaks the bank. All democracies fail. For this reason, America was founded as a democratic republic. Democracy is socialism-light.
                          "The Western democracy of today is the forerunner of Marxism which without it would not be thinkable. It provides this world plague with the culture in which its germs can spread. In its most extreme form, parliamentarianism created a 'monstrosity of excrement and fire,' in which, however, sad to say, the 'fire' seems to me at the moment to be burned out. . . ."

Besides the inherent problems of democracy, there is the problem of concentration of power. Power corrupts and attracts the already corrupted.
                          Democracy tries to balance the needs and desires of both the under-producers and those who produce more than they consume. This balance has been, so far, impossible to maintain over the long run.

This concentration of power attracts the worst.
                          Palin: 5 colleges in 6 years to earn a journalism degree / cheated on husband
                          Obama: C student and heavy drug user in High School / Community College - no confirmation of "Ivy League" Degrees/ closet homosexual
                          McCain: Graduated 894th out of 899 in his class of Naval Academy cadets / warmonger
                          Bush: C student and "Party Animal" at Yale / former alcoholic

Collective responsibility often equals, NO RESPONSIBILITY.
                          "What gave me most food for thought was the obvious absence of any responsibility in a single person. The parliament arrives at some decision whose consequences may be ever so ruinous - nobody bears any responsibility for this, no one can be taken to account."
                          HITLER ON DEMOCRACY

Comment

• Quotable quotes of the day....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." - Benjamin Franklin

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” - Benjamin Franklin

“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the name of liberalism, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it happened” - Norman Thomas, Socialist Candidate for President of the United States 1944
                            Last edited by rickoff; 02-22-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• 9 surprising industries getting filthy rich from mass incarceration

9 surprising industries getting filthy rich from mass incarceration - Salon.com

this shiit boils my skin because I know these politicans and other government types are all getting kickbacks and payments off these types of things ..

Comment

• Hey Rick,

Here you go, check out this article and see what happened to these people for trying to establish / summons government leaders to a court or justice system other than what the government recognizes.

Feds raid Texas secessionist meeting | XRepublic

"You can't just let people go around filing false documents to judges trying to make them appear in front of courts that aren't even real courts," said Kerr County sheriff Rusty Hierholzer, who led the operation.

I know.. I know these Common Law Grand Juries are different.. they are in the constitution and have been recognized.. yadda yadda yadda… but you and I both know that the Feds and those in powers will not surrender or allow these things to go forward and so my question is then what?

Well I’ll tell you what.. probably 90% of the population will be
                                bulldozed like a deer caught in the headlights with the realty they are in fact slaves without any rights but they will still comply just to avoid problems. They will even go as far as begging their now more powerful slave masters for a few more crumbs in exchange for accepting their ****tyy lot in life.

The other 10% will fight to the death and will probably be out numbered and there will be great violence, killing and burning / looting (all of which will help the economy during the great re-building of the nation) but make no mistake even after the dust settles those who were in power will still be in power unless all the people are on the same page and totally wipe these criminals out.

This too won’t ever happen as the nation has purposely been divided and brainwashed to the point that people buy into whole being patriot and supporting the troops and police, the very same people that will come after them. The entire thing is almost comical if it wasn't so sad.

Time will tell whether I am right or if those common law grand juries ever fulfill their goals and actually become the change that is needed. Since I’m a betting man I’ll have to lay my money on my of war against the government scenario just because I’ve had enough dealings with the government to know they are the real enemies and just how dirty they play.

The USA is a great nation but it’s been hijacked by a rouge out of control government that needs to be replaced but until the people stand up in unison and demand that change, there will be no change. /rant

Comment

Working...
                                X