The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was my intention

to post the 'nuclear Diet' material on the Fukishima thread, but I got sleepy.Anyway, did it today.Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
      an unmanned aerial vehicle, observing a large group of criminals with rocket-propelled grenade launchers and a mortar tube in northeast Baghdad at approximately 9:30 p.m. April 10. The UAV fired a Hellfire missile killing six heavily armed criminals at approximately 9:45 p.m.
      YouTube - UAV Kills 6 Heavily Armed Criminals
      Watching the video, it looks like 5 people, not six, were attacked. I see nothing in this video to suggest they were criminals, or that they were "heavily armed criminals with rocket-propelled grenade launchers and a mortar tube." This could simply be 5 men and/or women out for a stroll. There's nothing in this video to suggest otherwise.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Presidents related to British royalty
        George Washington (descendant of Edward III of England)
        Thomas Jefferson (descendant of Edward III of England)
        George H. W. Bush and his son, George W. Bush (descendants of Edward I of England and Robert II of Scotland)
        Barack Obama (descendant of Edward I of England and William the Lion of Scotland)
        Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Someone should start an organization to track the eligibility of every
        state representative and post that in an online chart. Although natural
        born isn't required for many positions - Governor, mayors, etc... in case
        they ever do try to run for president, it can ensure anyone that runs is
        eligible. Should be pretty simple and there are people who are passionate
        enough to put something like this together.
        Originally posted by rickoff View Post
        It has been reported that the adopted legislation modified the original language to allow lesser documentation, including a baptismal or circumcision certificate. The original Arizona wording stated that, "Within ten days after submittal of the names of the candidates, the national political party committee shall submit an affidavit of the presidential candidate in which the presidential candidate states the candidate's citizenship and age and shall append to the affidavit documents that prove that the candidate is a natural born citizen, prove the candidate's age and prove that the candidate meets the residency requirements for President of the United States as prescribed in article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States." The language also went on to further state that, it also required attachments "which shall be sworn to under penalty of perjury," including "an original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance." It also required testimony that the candidate "has not held dual or multiple citizenship and that the candidate's allegiance is solely to the United States of America." Also, "If both the candidate and the national political party committee for that candidate fail to submit and swear to the documents prescribed in this section, the secretary of state shall not place that presidential candidate's name on the ballot in this state." The bold text above (my doing) is what I consider to be the most important provisions.

How these proposals affect "blood relatives"?
        Al

Comment

How these proposals affect "blood relatives"? Al
          It really doesn't matter, Al. All that matters is that the eligibility standards established by the Constitution be upheld. Descendant relation, by bloodline, of a candidate to someone of "Royal" blood, while perhaps interesting, is neither a qualifying nor disqualifying factor to a Presidential candidate.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Here's a link to a source for obtaining an inexpensive but effective miniature radiation detector. At just $5, and the size of a postage stamp, it is a handy item that you can carry with you at all times.

Rick

Comment

• Forgive me if i posted this earlier

But since you mention it, I know of a guy that has a bunch of civil defense gieger counters.$40.00 each. They run on 2 'D" cell flashlight batteries, and 1
              21.5volt battery.Gonna try to get out to see him this week.I have a smoke detector, with radioactive material, I can use to test. He has made up 1 battery, 21.5 volts, that he uses in his. If anyones interested, I could let you all know, and pass it on to you.Jim

Comment

• Aaron that was an awesome post
                here is reason to start taking note
                20 Signs That A Horrific Global Food Crisis Is Coming - BlackListedNews.com

Comment

• You guys are going to be okay

I cannot speak for those in the Pacific or Alaska but mainland USA should be alright!
                  and
                  www.mozaar.us
                  Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
                  www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                    For most of US history, candidates did not release medical records. Wasn't required, and no one thought anything of it. I think it was after FDR that it just became an expected thing that they all did.Similarly, I think they also do a financial disclosure statement.Again, not sure its required, although could be financial disclosure is.
                    Anyway, I expect that even if this Obama birth certificate thing doesn't go any further, that FOR NOW ON, candidates WILL release their birth certificates, as a matter of coarse.Proves they are a citizen, and over 35 years of age, another constitutional requirement.
                    In fact, its a 'strategy' the Repubs ought to employ; as each candidate 'declares' they ought to release a copy of their BC, along with medical and financial records, as a matter of coarse.Wouldn't even have to say anything; let their actions say "I've done it, now its your turn".
                    Later, if he still hasn't responded, during the debates the nominee could actually say it; "If there is no issue, why HAVEN't you released it?"
                    Anyway, just my thoughts.Jim
                    Still on the birther stuff huh SMH
                    and
                    www.mozaar.us
                    www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• 2 things

The Constitution will be irrelevant by the end of the year, if you haven't gotten the drift already
                      The Debt ceiling will be raised with no repercussions for the Repubs! You really want more liberals in Congress, go ahead and don't reelect the repubs! LOL!
                      and
                      www.mozaar.us
                      www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
                        Still on the birther stuff huh SMH
                        Mozaar the 2 links on your signature are broken.

Comment

• Radiation Whistleblower

Repost from Fukushima thread in case anyone hasn't seen it.

Check this out - nuclear whistleblower:
                          YouTube - Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 1/2 - Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth
                          YouTube - Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

Saying the CIA was involved in the setting up of nuclear power plants
                          and intentionally sabotage them at a later time through the control software.

Obviously there are different problems with Fukushima, but very interesting
                          and would make complete sense considering that mass genocide is desired
                          by the controlling elite.

It is a global kill program.

CIA and Mossad made software and planted it in nuclear plants world wide. done with a flash drive she tells the name of the virus it will set off the meltdown and explosion - they did it in Iraq too a while back.

San Francisco had 18,000 over the limit of radiation on March 17 in the water
                          the government is telling doctors to tell patients do not take iodine it is dangerous, she has letters from the surgeon general who is a military general or some upper rank
                          she said Americans are 50% under the iodine level we should be at.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Obama's Social Security number controversy

As reported quite some time ago in this thread, it is widely stated that Barack Obama may have used several different Social Security numbers. His most widely recognized number, 042-68-4425, was ascertained because it was shown on Obama's Selective Service registration, as obtained by retired Air Force Colonel Greg Hollister, who is said to have passed the document along to attorney Orly Taitz. The document is shown below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                            One can go to the Selective Service registration verification website, enter the name Barack Obama, his SS#, and birthdate (August 4, 1961), and the system will find a match. Therefore, Hollister's document appears to be genuine, and the Social Security number Obama used by Obama for that registration is also verified. A sample verification is shown below, and you can obtain this too if you are lucky, but most who try will receive the error message "you have exceeded the daily limit for this search criteria," which is obviously meant to discourage validators and avoid disclosure.

-------------------------------------------------------
                            It has already been proven by former Federal ICE agent, Stephen Coffman, that Obama's Selective Service document was faked, and recorded at a later date than the document specifies. You can hear and download an audio recording of attorney Debbie Schlussel explaining why the registration is fraudulent, as heard on Denver talk radio station 630 KHOW on February 7, 2011. Debbie received her documentation concerning the registration fraudulence directly from Stephen Coffman. This is really interesting, because there are multiple instances of fraud related to the registration. Debbie explains that the registration was created in 2008, rather than in 1980, that it was done on a modern form not available in 1980, and bears a "US Post Office" stamp. That stamp was discontinued well before 1980, when the name was changed to the US Postal Service. And those are just a few of the inconsistencies involved.

I would have to say that the most glaring bit of fraudulence concerning Obama's Selective Service registration is the Social Security number shown on that document. We heard, some time ago, that Obama's SS# is actually a Connecticut number that was registered to someone born in 1890. A visit to the Social Security verification website bears out the fact that numbers issued to Connecticut applicants after 1973 used 040 to 049 as the first three digits of a SS number, so this validates Obama's number as being a Connecticut one. Problem is, Obama never lived in Connecticut. At the time the number was registered, in 1977, Obama was 15, living in Hawaii, and working for Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. So how did his number get registered as a Connecticut number?

A story was released on the Internet April 12th, exlaining that the SS# used by Obama has been traced to a French immigrant to the US by the name of Jean Ludwig. Ludwig applied for his SS# in 1977, while still living in Connecticut, and died in 1981 at the age of 91. I ran a Social Security Death Index search at ancestry.com for Jean Ludwig and determined that he did die in 1981 in Honolulu. What's interesting about his death in Honolulu is that Madelyn Dunham, Obama's maternal grandmother, worked as a part-timer or volunteer in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse. Thus she would have had access to the estate files of anyone who died there. If the 91 year old man, originally from CT, died intestate in Hawaii with no known relatives, Dunham would have known this person was a prime candidate for Barack to assume his card number. Heck, this happens all the time with SS #'s of deceased individuals being used for vote fraud and illegal aliens.

Now Obama bots would point to the fact that Obama's SS registration was in 1977, not in 1981 (four years later), and that Dunham could not possibly have pulled off such a miracle unless she was a time traveler. Fact is, though, the most logical explanation is that Obama's record was faked by simply changing the physical and database records of Jean Ludwig, who was registered in 1977, to replace his name with Obama's. This scenario not only is logical, but also seems very likely, especially when one considers the fact that the Social Security Administration office which handles and stores record assignments is located in Chicago, where Obama has many corrupt allies who could have arranged for the switch. They probably felt comfortable doing so, since by law Social Security records cannot be disclosed publicly, so it would be almost impossible for anyone to gain access to the physical record to examine it.

The only thing certain is that both Obama's SS# and Selective Service registration are bogus documents. Bogus, just like everything else concerning Obama.

Rick

Comment

• Now I'm REALLY disgusted (with myself)

Firstly, I found myself agreeing with D Trump; When he said, (paraphrasing) if there is no 'There, there' than why doesn't Obama just release his birth certificate.That would end all the speculation.Now that was bad, agreeing with 'the Donald'.
                              Now, I seem to be agreeing with Obama. His spokesperson said he thinks its a GOOD thing, what S&P did today. Coarse, maybe he was just trying to 'spin' it, like they do in Washington.Say you won when you lost kind of thing.Kind of like falling on your ass, and then saying "What, oh THAT? I MEANT to do that!" Anyway, seems to perhaps naive me that it makes the tea party argument stronger; that we need real budget reform,real cuts, and no smoke and mirrors. So,agreeing with Obama and the Donald? Not sure i can live with myself?AHhhhhhhhhh! Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                                Watching the video, it looks like 5 people, not six, were attacked. I see nothing in this video to suggest they were criminals, or that they were "heavily armed criminals with rocket-propelled grenade launchers and a mortar tube." This could simply be 5 men and/or women out for a stroll. There's nothing in this video to suggest otherwise.
                                gun-site video from Iraq shows graphic evidence of a U.S. helicopter attack that killed and wounded Iraqi civilians. As Bob Orr reports, the Pentagon had refused to release the video until it leaked.
                                YouTube - Disturbing Iraq Video Leaks

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X