Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standing wave Rodin Coil Design Called Sunflower

DESIGN
    This coil is the one it using the concept of duality to produce harmony which is I'm predicted the concept will work. Look closely I wrap the first set of wire like a regular Rodin coil bilfier wires. Then I used the same method like wrapping a Rodin coil, but wrap it in reverse pattern going the other way; (9 turns on each bilflier wires or first wire turn 9 x sec. wire turn 9 x third wire 9 turn x fourth wire 9 turn ). Also i had a tordial coil on the side like the one you see Boyd Bushman video The design is a picture of standing wave, two vortex in duality, dual vortex, crop circles, implosion & explosion, or fibonacci spiral. I love anyone to wrap a Rodin coil the same way and use function generator with sine waves pulse, because i can't afford function generator myself.

COIL DEGREE INTERSECTION= Anti-gravity effect and much more cool effect Everyone know the 180, 90, and 45 degree intersection are important method to achieve anti-gravity to bending light itself this Sunflower Rodin coil have has all those intersection all over it even a built-in caduceus coil on the side.

video
    YouTube - Rodin Power Sunflower Design

DSC06992.JPG

DSC06989.JPG
    Last edited by Runnningrage; 09-30-2009, 07:17 AM.

Great thinking work Runnningrage! This is what Marko Rodin is promoting, other thinkers to pick up on his basic numerical geoemtry ideas, and take them to the next level with engineer applications. It was never claimed that there is only one way to wind a coil, and Marko wasn't the first to propose a toroid coil, I think.

Not sure if this helps you, but I believe Jamie Buturff mentions that he uses the sound card of his desktop PC to generate signals of his preference via a simple program. The basic audio amplifiers treats it like any audio signal, and then the Rodin Coil is connected just like loudspeakers would have been.
    I understood this is how he drives his coils, also when NOT looking for audio effects per se.
    Seems like a logical solution.

I'll delete this suggestion if someone corrects me and indeed expensive hardware is required to do what Runnningrage is looking for.

Looking forward to reading your progress!

J

Comment

Can the same thing work for radio spearker

Thank for replying does this method work for all type of eletronic equirement that use spearkers. It possible to use the signal generator program to up fix sine wave signal save it on a CD then replace normal speark with a rodin coil. Afterward playing the frequency that was just download on to a CD in a radio.
      Last edited by Runnningrage; 09-30-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

nice work.

Runnningrage, I like it..

Nice out of the box thinking, you might have something.
        I have been powering my coils with a high powered (800watt) car amplifier normaly used for a sub, however it has a setting to amplify all frequencies not just the low end. I use an Audio Generator to then power the Car Amplifier.

Jamie uses a PC (duel trace) signal but I am unsure how or what the actual signal looks like going into his amplifer.

If anyone knows please post this information..

I think maybe hi-power pulse capacitors dumping into each winding similtainously may produce some visible effect(s)?
        I am currently trying to set a RC up in a Tesla coil circuit...

Anyway good work.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

impedance matching of the Rodin

Originally posted by Cloxxki View Post
          The basic audio amplifiers treats it like any audio signal, and then the Rodin Coil is connected just like loudspeakers would have been.
          I understood this is how he drives his coils, also when NOT looking for audio effects per se.
          You might take note of the impedance your amplifier expects
          for speakers.
          This can range from 4 ohms to 600 ohms.

Your Rodin coil won't be exactly that impedance. It will have
          a certain resistance you can measure with an ohm meter
          but it will also have a certain inductance.
          To calculate impedance:

Z = sqrt(R^2 + XL^2)

where XL = 2*PI*f*L

f is frequency and L is the inductance if your coil.
          If Z is too large, you won't get the full power that
          normally would be sent to your speakers.
          The audio signal will be attenuated.
          If Z is too small, you may hurt your
          amplifier (fry the power transistors).
          The Z too small problem is easy to solve by adding
          just enough resistance to make Z what it should be.

I'm no expert on impedance matching, so I'de love
          those who know to chime in here and offer more advice.
          Thanks

Comment

formula 4 sucsess...

Car amplifiers are designed for 4ohm speakers normaly, the high power sub amplifiers usually are for special sub speakers rated at only ~2 ohms. My Amp will drive ok down to a one ohm load. (Never had any trouble powering a RC).

Never-the-less the formula you provided will help.. Thankyou.
            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

adding a core

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
              Car amplifiers are designed for 4ohm speakers normaly, the high power sub amplifiers usually are for special sub speakers rated at only ~2 ohms. My Amp will drive ok down to a one ohm load. (Never had any trouble powering a RC).

Never-the-less the formula you provided will help.. Thankyou.
              Also, notice that to get effective SOUND out of Rodin coil,
              you have to add a CORE material such as a magnet or metal
              (ferromagnetic material).
              That will influence L and the coil is no longer an air coil.

Take the core away, and the resonant frequency will pop
              up to a much higher value (perhaps higher than the audio range).
              Your audio frequency power would attenuate depending upon
              the implicit capacitance in the circuit.

Comment

I'll test the signal

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                Runnningrage, I like it..

Nice out of the box thinking, you might have something.
                I have been powering my coils with a high powered (800watt) car amplifier normaly used for a sub, however it has a setting to amplify all frequencies not just the low end. I use an Audio Generator to then power the Car Amplifier.

Jamie uses a PC (duel trace) signal but I am unsure how or what the actual signal looks like going into his amplifer.

If anyone knows please post this information..

I think maybe hi-power pulse capacitors dumping into each winding similtainously may produce some visible effect(s)?
                I am currently trying to set a RC up in a Tesla coil circuit...

Anyway good work.
                I'll test it with my osscillscope to make sure the signal is stable sine wave from the computer and after the signal go into the coil.

Comment

Working...
                X