"cavitation pump"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
    A cavitation pump is not the best method for heating a home (see post #4), and quite likely not the best for heating a greenhouse either. I'd suggest contacting member karl_palsness, who is an expert on greenhouses and could steer you in the right direction.

Rick
    Hi,
    Thanks for replying.
    I saw post #4, but you know I don't care about cost of electricity (if you mean that). Actually I am using natural gas, and I need additional heating for some times. I think this is the best thing, which I can use.
    I need advise who is expert in this cavitation pump about size, which size is more efficient to heat big system.

Ricoff can you give me contact email of karl_palsness?

Thank you you very much

Alex
    Last edited by Alexicu; 10-22-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexicu View Post
      Ricoff can you give me contact email of karl_palsness?

Thank you you very much

Alex
      Hi Alex,

If you click the "Private Messages" link at the upper right corner of your screen, you can send karl a message there.

Have you tried heating your greenhouse with a wood stove? My uncle heats his greenhouses that way for early growing of tomatoes in cold weather. You might also check out the http://www.energeticforum.com/31085-post1.html thread. The device talked about therein uses friction to create heat from wood, rather than burning it, and is far more efficient than wood stoves. I believe it is also more efficient than cavitation heaters, for reasons I state in that thread. While the inventor of the device uses it to make steam, one can simply use it to heat air if so desired.

Rick
      Last edited by rickoff; 10-22-2010, 07:33 PM.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Originally posted by rileydad48 View Post
        Rick,
        Thanks for the "good luck wishes". I have not had the time to test the unit as of yet, too busy at work right now .. I am very ancious to get the mounts made and hook up the motor for testing. Please keep in mind that I
        really didn't make this unit, "to produce steam". With that being said.....

The rotor is 7.300" in dia ( this was determined by the pipe I used for the housing) and 6.00" in length. The holes are .500" in dia and .750" deep (total) They are chamfered at an angle of 84 degrees at a depth of .100" from the surface of the rotor. The holes are set every 24 degrees, which equates to 15 holes. Set at 1.00" apart, makes for 90 holes total. They are drilled straight, tangent to the surface of the rotor. The clearance between the housing and the rotor is set at .075" but can be adjust after testing,simply by taking another cut off the rotor.
        The unit will be powered by a 2hp 3phase motor spining at 3450 rpms. Will look into a Roto-Verter if the unit works... (Thanks to You)
        This is my rendition of Griggs' pump, after a lot of reading, watching videos and looking at other attempts. I put in a lot of thought as to what I wanted it to do and what I didn't want it to do.
        As I said I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but you guys (and gals)
        will get all the result, weather success or failure.. !!

Thanks again,

Paul
        Hi Paul,

I just joined to the forum recently. I found your posts and I am very interested. Finally, have you built the system? If so, what is the ratio of I/O?
        Thx in advance.
        Pompom

Comment

Try this.

Please see here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post165776
          Full theory: Þ.Ñ. Ïîòàïîâ Ýíåðãèÿ âðàùåíèÿ
          Enjoy Your time!
          Dr Adolf Nowak
          Reichsleiter
          III Reich Polen
          60-143 Posen Grunewald
          http://3rp.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Arius Nowak View Post
            thanks for the links
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

i would like to say you have a great build going and wish you allot of luck with it.
              i have spent allot of time thinking about this type of heating system and have built magnetic heating systems and i am bothered by some of the ways this type of heater is made by so many folks.
              as i look at somany devices there seems to be an obvious flaw in the design.
              so let me clarify it if i can.

lets say that on the inlet side there is an interupter plate and a pressure relief storage resovior for water hammer so it doesn't break any piping and at the outlet there is a pump driven by the motor to creat a suction on the cavitation unit this design change should improve performance greatly.

remember water is non compressible and it would be under pressure.
              Martin

Comment

America banned.

But please don't forget that from today America and Israel banned are from aquire possibility of our technology.
                The only thing You can get is, the military version of this device with full 1 MT power.
                Did You all thought that when something goes "cold" it is powerless?
                Please see what power is in an ice cumulated.
                Last edited by Arius Nowak; 11-11-2011, 11:09 AM. Reason: mistake
                Dr Adolf Nowak
                Reichsleiter
                III Reich Polen
                60-143 Posen Grunewald

Comment

I thought the whole line is energy independence, so I have to get the best, to ensure the best, I will come in the near future self-reliance. I have a different shape from the work of thinking more Victor Schauberger pump hole.
                  Wedding Cufflinks

Comment

To me a fluid coupler (as in a car ) is a good example.

It rotates a fluid, get really hot by doing so and needs to be cooled.

I could imagine using this with oil and let the oil release its heat to your water source.

FLUID COUPLING, THE PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION - YouTube

Comment

Well, here are lots of replies to build cavitation pump but you should be aware of some disadvantages of it before building it. The main drawback of heat pump is that they rob warm from the room where they are located. In the winter, this means that they can increase heating system costs.
                      Sump Pumps

Comment

Cavitation heater is implosion?

Celinaaniston,
                        Very informed post. Sounds based on personal experience.
                        here is a company making these:
                        Home - Hydro Dynamics, Inc. - Cavitation Reactors

small shop: Andrew's Engineering Foundry & Machine- Hydrosonic Pump

Your point rings a bell with me. What looks like a reversal of entropy by the cavitation pump could be a manifestation of harvesting ambient (zero point) energy. I could only imagine the mechanism at work. Just got done reading "The hunt for zero point" and learned about Viktor Schauberger implosion. I do believe this is it. I have searched this forum and have found it curious that this man has not been mentioned, lived in Nazi Germany, and is only the tip of the iceberg in the story.
                        Up, Up and Away

Comment

Did everything work as planned?

Comment

What happened to rileydad48?

He was about to build a cavitation pump and suddenly went off the map.

Comment

Soap.

He realized first that the only place where the free energy is FEMA* camps are.
                              Unfortunately, there is space provided for only 18 million.
                              Fortunately, in Your country folks, have been implemented crematoria new generation that will not need coal.
                              This allows the mass volunteers will be quickly depleted, and there will be room for the next, and a lot of cheap soap.
                              Scrapbook
                              Karl Wojtyla Friendship Society

*FEMA-Free Energy Meat Allowed (on Sundays)
                              Attached Files
                              Dr Adolf Nowak
                              Reichsleiter
                              III Reich Polen
                              60-143 Posen Grunewald

Comment

I'm kind of disappointed, I would really like to hear more about rileydad48's tests and a lot less paranoid anti-Semitic nonsense.

That said I have been looking into cavitation pumps for a while now. I'm not so much interested in them as a method to heat my home or water but am more interested in using them to desalinate water.

I've had this plan for a few years but no where to set up a shop, and I don't live any where near a sea coast. But they do seem like the most efficient way to continuously turn water to steam.

I was worried that salt and pollution build up would cause problems for the mechanism but while researching them saw that Griggs company promotes them as a "non-scaling" heater, or that the salt and other junk won't build up in the rotter it's self.

This has got me back into trying to solve all the worlds problems and with the current water shortage in the South West United States think it's about time LA started distilling their water rather than draining what's already been drained.

Comment

Working...
                                X