No announcement yet.

Magnetic Field Without Current

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us say you had a double output transformer you are thinking of using to get high voltage. Chances are it is center tapped. One can measure the ohms of each leg with the trans unconnected to anything. If two outputs are the same, say 10 ohms and two connections also show 20 ohms, it is a centered tapped transformer. Which is like one long wound single coil tapped in the center. If it is this type, you may as well ignore the center tap and use the extreme ends of the coil for it will give you double the voltage. If there is no set of connections that gives double the resistance, than it is two separate wound outputs. Either way we will have to phase shift one leg 90 degrees.

In regards to frequency, more turns will be needed on the phase shifting toroid trans as you go down in frequency. The lower the freq, the bigger the components have to be. How big? I don't know. Maybe someone else can share here?

Should work for TV? One advantage of this antenna for receiving is that it works for all freqs. If we are using it to transmit or to generate power, we want to try and make the components resonant at the freq of our oscillator. If we are using an output transformer we happen to have on hand, we should try and make the input side be part of a resonant tank circuit. We can add a capacitor across the input connections and vary the frequency til we hit resonance. This will create the highest voltage on the output side. If there is iron in the core of the tranny, it will limit how high in freq we can go.

Comment

A magnetic field is formed without current flowing in a wire.

The current still flows on and off each plate. But the patent refers to the gap between the plate and raises the question as to whether or not any charges move through that space. If charges move through that space, then magnetic fields are formed around those charges. Conversely, if the charges remain stationary, suspended in the gap (in the dielectric) and space-time is moved back and forth at the RF value indicated, then a magnetic field will exist.

So, now, if we know for a fact that charges are not moving relative to the plates, it is logical to conclude that space-time is moving instead.

I think the reality here will be that the free air does have moving particles and moving charges that result in the magnetic field being formed.

"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

@Harvey
        Well, something different is certainly going on. Here is a quote from the downloadable pdf from the EH Antenna Systems under the Theory Tab:

The ЕН-antenna has opened the existence of new radio communications
        capability. To comprehend this fact is very difficult, but it is necessary. Radio
        communication in extreme conditions is rather complicated with connventional antennas. The ЕН-antenna has already proved that in those situations when the radio communication on conventional antennas is poor or impossible, it is possible to communicate using EH Antennas. One other, and the most important aspect of this new theory developed by Vladimir, is that we have shown that the EH Antenna can communicate with either an
        HZ antenna or a conventional Hertz antenna. The HZ antenna can communicate with other HZ antennas or with EH Antennas but not with Hertz antennas. This led to another experiment that further proved the existence of HZ vector communications. Two transmitters were equipped, one with a HZ antenna and the other with a Hertz antenna. Two receivers were equipped, one with a HZ antenna and the other with a Hertz antenna. All radios were operated on the same frequency. The radios with Hertz
        antennas were able to communicate with each other but not those with HZ antennas. Also, the radios with HZ antennas were able to communicate with each other but not with those using Hertz antennas. Read that very carefully and you will realize that this new form of radiation is totally independent of conventional radiation. This is such an important concept that it needs to be said in another way: the available radio spectrum has just been doubled. Simultaneous communications can be carried on the same frequency without interference from each other by using two forms of radiation, the conventional form and the HZ vector form.

For the historical record, it should be noted that Vladimir developed the
        mathematics several years before he learned of the EH Antenna. He was not able to prove his theory until he learned of the EH Antenna and performed experiments. We believe this significant development justifies the Nobel prize in Physics be given to Vladimir. We hope the readers will assist in the effort to bring this about.

This new form of radiation has scalar-like properties of penetrating aluminum shielding and deep mineshafts and underwater. Let us hope this new form of radiation can be manipulated and collected to help us solve our energy problems.

Comment

Sounds like scalar waves

Sounds like scalar waves, just like the tesla hairpin circuit, except tesla's circuit with the hv pulls in from the aether, where this vibrated the aether like a plucked string; and no matter how many ears are listening to the sound from that string, it doesn't change the string's vibrations..

Thanks very much tish for bringing this to our attention, I hope someone looking for a project and who has some time, finds this thread; I'll keep an eye on it...

Love and light
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Scalar Wave Detector

Since the HZ antenna design receives scalar-like waves, then it stands to reason that an ordinary radio fitted with an HZ antenna could be used as a scalar wave detector. This is certainly more simple than other circuits I have seen that may have questionable results.

Comment

I think I have it? Layman's theory

Hi all,

Well it's almost 3 am here in China and I can't sleep. Maybe if I post what is going on in my mind, I can get some rest. Here is how I see it: If you had two sets of plates firing at the same time, the electrons would just sit there, or maybe, they would fly around randomly as the fields batted them about.

But instead, you fire one set of plates. This sets up a polarity like an axis for the electron to spin around. Then 90 degrees of time later, you hit it at a right angle and it spins the electron around the axis the first pulse established. Think of it as a basketball that you place on your finger and give it a hard hit on the side. It revs up speed and you can balance it on your finger. This creates the magnetic wave.

According to Don Smith in his writings in the pdf I referenced earlier to paraphrase: "If you spin an electron in one direction you get electricity. If you spin it the other direction, you get magnetism. Two sides of the same coin. If you collect electricity you get BEMF. If you collect magnetism, there is no loss."

So, that's my take in a nutshell.

Comment

Crazy Idea, Not?

I have thought up a simple experiment some of you may want to try?

Get a bi-filar coil, maybe off a Bedini motor, or whatever. If you don't have one, go buy a roll of twin lead speaker wire. Put your high voltage oscillator on one set of wires and delay the same signal 90 degrees and put that on the other wire. We may have just created a simple scalar transmitter?

My reasoning is as follows: Every inductor has capacitance and every capacitor has inductance. Because of this every coil has a natural resonant frequency. It is a built-in tank circuit. Two wires wound side by side can also be thought of as two capacitor plates. If it doesn't work, to be fair, we should try four wires instead of two to wind the coil. Then we can apply our offset to one pair of wires (plates). What would happen if somehow our input freq is the same as the resonant freq of the coils? If we are using a fixed freq, we could use a delay line to offset the second set of plates. I don't know if this is more difficult the the transformer type circuit?

Since the scalar waves appear to penetrate deeper and farther that hetz waves, they must not obey the rules that says you lose power by the square of the distance. Maybe they will transmit power with little or no loss? What if we build a similar coil as a collector and place it on the other side of the house? What if we built ten similar collectors, would we collect ten times the power? Gee, every house with it's own freq. Sounds something like Tesla?

Look what lack of sleep is doing to me.

Comment

Read Tesla "The True wireless" from 1919
                  His system is producing nothing more then a current flowing through ground, he even quoted that with moist ground effect is better. This doesn't mean it's our today common current, I bet it's magnetic wave and electric current is magnetic wave anyway, just propagated using electrons.
                  Apparently Hertz waves are dominating now because Tesla wireless would allow too much freedom and independence from politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
                    I have thought up a simple experiment some of you may want to try?

Get a bi-filar coil, maybe off a Bedini motor, or whatever. If you don't have one, go buy a roll of twin lead speaker wire. Put your high voltage oscillator on one set of wires and delay the same signal 90 degrees and put that on the other wire. We may have just created a simple scalar transmitter?

My reasoning is as follows: Every inductor has capacitance and every capacitor has inductance. Because of this every coil has a natural resonant frequency. It is a built-in tank circuit. Two wires wound side by side can also be thought of as two capacitor plates. If it doesn't work, to be fair, we should try four wires instead of two to wind the coil. Then we can apply our offset to one pair of wires (plates). What would happen if somehow our input freq is the same as the resonant freq of the coils? If we are using a fixed freq, we could use a delay line to offset the second set of plates. I don't know if this is more difficult the the transformer type circuit?

Since the scalar waves appear to penetrate deeper and farther that hetz waves, they must not obey the rules that says you lose power by the square of the distance. Maybe they will transmit power with little or no loss? What if we build a similar coil as a collector and place it on the other side of the house? What if we built ten similar collectors, would we collect ten times the power? Gee, every house with it's own freq. Sounds something like Tesla?

Look what lack of sleep is doing to me.
                    what about the rodin coil?

Comment

The Rodin coil looks interesting. But, there are many unknowns about it.

We are exploring new ground even with the EH and HZ antenna designs. Here at least we have math, theory and devices built that work. We have to learn to apply the principle to generating power and not just an antenna. In short, we have more to work with. Everyone will be guided by their own intuition in any new science to blaze new trails.

Comment

Thanks for the answer Tishatang.

Seeing that the 2 meter antenna is small, I think an UHF antenna will be even smaller, I guess I can try to make TV antenna with what I currently have.

Comment

Here is a link with many document and software spesific for EH antenna making and theory.

Index of /onnopurbo/orari-diklat/teknik/antenna/eh-antenna/

From AN INTRODUCTION TO EH ANTENNAS.pdf, available at the link, three way to phase shift:
                          Last edited by sucahyo; 08-14-2009, 06:34 AM.

Comment

@sucahyo

Many thanks for the above link. Lots of good info here.

Comment

intuition

Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
                              The Rodin coil looks interesting. But, there are many unknowns about it.

We are exploring new ground even with the EH and HZ antenna designs. Here at least we have math, theory and devices built that work. We have to learn to apply the principle to generating power and not just an antenna. In short, we have more to work with. Everyone will be guided by their own intuition in any new science to blaze new trails.
                              What is being proposed in this thread bothers me a bit because to get power you need current. Yes you can probably make a voltage swing occur, but w/o current, the magnetic fields will be so weak that using this approach for power is going to be depressing.

However, it is true from reading both Tesla's work and Morays work that you can think of all circuits as being LRC circuits really and that to get nice oscillations going, you will need a LARGE L, a SMALL R and a SMALL C.
                              The bigger the L the better ... with low resistance.

Henershot was using two cylinders as well ...
                              His cylinders were stainless steal or coffee cans -- very magnetic.
                              He used magnets to possibly BIAS these cylinders with a "for free" magnetic field. Wrap a coil around such a cylinder and you have a LARGE L with less windings.
                              Yes a metal cylinder would be bad for radio and antennas because
                              the hysteresis B-H curve thingy is not good for that.
                              But for POWER generation, the B-H curve can be exploited to benefit,
                              as it was in the days of magnetic amplifiers.

So what I think we are after is a design that allows one to create
                              a very large L using room-temperature devices.
                              Tesla has a patent re: cooling his coil tank circuits so as to get a higher,
                              more stable Q.
                              But another way to get a high Q is to have an absolutely HUGE
                              inductance.
                              It seems to me that the approach of magnetic biasing to add
                              flux to the cylinder is a promising approach for room-temperature
                              high inductance.

Moray also discussed how to get dampened oscillations, you
                              must have R^2 < 4L/C ... with R as small as possible.
                              So you also need an inductor with very minimal amount of
                              THICK wire.
                              Look at air-coil Tesla coil primaries. Very thick pancake coil wiring and
                              quite physically large.

I think for power at room temperature w/o super conductivity,
                              magnetism from magnets may provide a key to large inductance.
                              Last edited by morpher44; 08-15-2009, 05:19 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

@morpher44
                                We are conditioned to think to get a magnetic field, we need current,i.e. power. The whole point of this thread is that somehow, we can take part of the field from one set of components, add it to field part of another set of components and synthesize a magnetic field. To me, that sounds like we don't necessarily need a lot of power. But hey, I'm just reading what the theory says. Until someone actually builds something, we don't know for sure.

It is the HZ ANTENNA design that I want to now more about and can't find. It has fallen off the radar? The only thing I can find is here: Better download the pdf and save it while you can. Scroll down to fig 7.

http://www.eh-antenna.com/library/Th...20Antennas.pdf

If you click on contact at website, you will find company linked to RFID tech and military contracts! I am thinking this idea was blocked from getting out to the public? Think about it. It is scalar tech with underwater communication. How about underwater power transmission using this principle?

Comment

Working...
                                X