Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worldīs most efficient water heater and No 1 group of free energy research etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really funny how some(who are you actually?!) writes them down without any subject arguing or knowledge about crystals, sympathetic vibrations and the extremely advanced science of Keely. That gives Witts alot of extra credit and power in my eyes(thanks to you whoever you represent), and my eyes are clearly different to most....

Letīs imagine the government destroyed their lab 11 times and that government agencies know they must be more "careful" not to show off since the political climate has radically changed in the last few years with deteriorating climate and environment. How are they going to stop him next time? By using their 5000 agents writing him down on the web stopping people from reading Keely etc and IF Witts gets money make sure their factory is taken down quickly after construction.

About Witts, spokesmen etc, etc, I agree all of it sounds funny but remember anything is possible and focus on the science, maybe Tesla and Faraday had a broad political insight of how things worked and they wanted to make sure good things were developed after they left this place. And imagine government was so-so happy about them being around, threatening and silencing them etc, etc.

Get the book "Universal laws never revealed" and think again. In the future we can all dump our tank circuits and go to a higher level of perfection with crystals. Read HANS VON LIEVEN - Hans Von Lieven is a clever man...

Anyway, there is no "guy" who can replicate the water heater or their quantum device simply because the challenge of cutting and tuning the crystals to balance would be an insurmountable mountain to any normal man with little time and money. Remember nano engineering, what is the cost and complexity of one such cutting machine??.... Different level, that is all. And Witts must change marketing strategy if they are going to get any sort of success.

This is the reason why you all believe this is a scam - "nobody" knows which kind of mountains Mr Keely and Witts climbed, start educating yourself is my advice. This is always the best medicine. How do you think Mr Moray achieved his results? Well, Keely(interpreted by crystal vibrations and modern electronics instead of acoustic sympathy which demands unhuman precision) here we go again.

Times are getting interesting, that is for sure. When there are more educated people(and they are growing quickly these days thanks to the web) we can finally end the miserable status quo. The story with NSA and Mylow gives us a clue of what is happening out there, still today.... And they are not advanced or strategic when they go after a truck driver with no means at all...

Comment

News from Witts:

Timothy Thrapp of WITTS and the 'dominant energy' field

Anyone ready to learn more?

Comment

The way these people (witts) go about promoting themselves does reek of a scam. Having said that, I am familiar with much of Keeley's work and the water heater they show does have a lot of similarities to many of Keeley's common design elements. This could be done on purpose to make people think it is Keeley inspired, or it could be because it works and that is just the way it looks.

Bottom line is this, the intellectual diode analogy seems to fit and unless they give something, they will always be labeled a scam.

Lets face it, if they had even one of these devices working they would not need donations. Case closed.

Cheers,

Steve.
        You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Giving money to Thrapp

NO comment

Comment

@Dambit; IF(Keely is far from easy) you are familiar with Keely you would know his original devices demand an unhuman mechanical precision to achieve stable resonance and balance between the tripolar energies by tones, geometries, rotation and (con)chords. That is why nobody has ever managed to copy his machines, they all have to use crystals and electronics. Keely is seen as a scam because he was truly beyond anyone.

Witts water heater crystals are cut by hand and tuned during several months by many people. Crystals are damned difficult to tune. And a machine to cut them with the right precision costs many many MUSD(nano cutting machines). In fact Witts once got money for the machine but the MIB destroyed the factory. If that happens again the next time, well, it is not unlikely.... But maybe by that time the headlines after that action will make it a real success for FE anyway... I assume Witts use crystals in most of their FE devices like their quantum device.

Just donate 20 USD and have a look at the stories from famous engineers and scientists. Those guys(pHDs, R&D bosses of Fortune 500 companies etc, etc) with names and contact data tell the whole story about Witts. This is for real and 20 USD is not a whole lot of money to risk anyway... Good that they come forward anyway and hopefully soon they will open source some stuff. That is when this gets really interesting.

Comment

Here is a book about Keely:
              Internet Archive: Free Download: Keely and his discoveries; aerial navigation

The file is searchable, there is no mention about crystal in his device. It is mentioned about water and air or mercury inside his copper sphere.

For very efficient water heater, read Dr Robert George Adams work:
              Aethmogen - March 2001 Information Release

There are also radiant energy OU generation.
              Aethmogen - March 2001 Information Release

For any device utilizing frequency like what Keely does, I think learning Royal Rife work should be important, also John Hutchison effect. At ancient time there are even men that can cure people, stopping wind, teleportation and fly utilizing flute and vibration technology, King David and King Solomon and their scientist.

Comment

@Sucayho: Well, somehow you got to interpret Keelys work.....

That is why you use crystals because no single man(without 10s of millions on his hands) on this planet would be able to build the devices he built with the kind of mechanical precision demanded to make it work, and still you would have to be a musical genius to get anything out of it. A crystal(ie Piezostrictor) can generate acoustic waves with good precision, that is the key.

Pls check HANS VON LIEVEN for more info. Keely is the highest level because he went the deepest inside the aether and life giving energies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gauss View Post
                  Get the book "Universal laws never revealed" and think again. In the future we can all dump our tank circuits and go to a higher level of perfection with crystals. Read HANS VON LIEVEN - Hans Von Lieven is a clever man...
                  That fascinating book is by Dale Pond.

Don't confuse Hans' site, HANS VON LIEVEN with the original Keely
                  site, KeelyNet 2009 - Free Energy / Gravity Control / Electronic Health / Alternative Science - 01/01/09, i.e. KeelyNet 2009 - Free Energy / Gravity Control / Electronic Health / Alternative Science - 01/01/09

Why would anyone create such a confusion?

Comment

Trolling for Money

Just donate 20 USD and have a look at the stories from famous engineers and scientists. Those guys(pHDs, R&D bosses of Fortune 500 companies etc, etc) with names and contact data tell the whole story about Witts. This is for real and 20 USD is not a whole lot of money to risk anyway...
                    Gauss, Tim, and other WITT supporters,

The dictionary defines "donation" as something "freely given, with nothing expected in return". But since the "donation" you are asking for is "REQUIRED" before you share, it is obviously NOT a donation at all, but a FEE. You say "$20 is not so much to risk", but its not a risk at all if the money is actually DONATED. Just the way you talk unmasks your silly game.

You hide behind your religious organization and the false history of WITTS, but no one here is fooled. You are here, just TROLLING FOR MONEY!

By contrast, this forum consists of the LARGEST GROUP of genuinely generous people in the entire FE movement. Dozens of people here routinely SHARE their ideas, insights, designs, schematics, and videos of their experiments running, so the rest of us can learn, grow, and replicate the work.

You people have shared nothing, shown nothing, and DONATED nothing to us. It's only right that we behave the same towards you! Don't think of it as "negativity". We are not the one's suppressing your work, YOU ARE!

I have a proposal for you. SHARE SOMETHING with us that is of actual value, that a few people here can replicate and report on as REAL. That will go a long way toward dissipating our skepticism. If you are unwilling to do that, then why don't you just go TROLL FOR MONEY somewhere else.

You must think you are the WITTS and we are the DIM WITTS, but I don't think so.

Peter
                    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 05-13-2009, 04:22 PM.
                    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Well stated Peter! Pay $20.00 and they'll give you some testimonials!

What a joke

Comment

That is why you use crystals because no single man(without 10s of millions on his hands) on this planet would be able to build the devices he built with the kind of mechanical precision demanded to make it work, and still you would have to be a musical genius to get anything out of it. A crystal(ie Piezostrictor) can generate acoustic waves with good precision, that is the key.
                        I don't remember reading something about the need of precision to build Keely device, that only Keely can make it. Initially Keely even want to make his device replicable by anyone. At King David era the sound is hearable by human, at Keely era too, by Dale Pond too, some Royal Rife too.

A page at John Bedini website mention that the frequency is best to be in sine from. Since John Bedini already work with custom frequency generator for sometimes, we can expect John Bedini will publish a true device that work by Royal Rife principle. From the page I have conclusion that to make a device it's is not just crystal that need to be tuned to achieve the frequency, every component has to be selected carefully from a large batch.

If you can get contact to some copper musical instrument maker, you can ask for their help to tune for you. Most of the musical instrument in Indonesian Java's Gamelan are made from brass or copper, there are some maker that still make them. You can ask for their help to tune to what ever frequency that you need.

I somehow doubt that crystal tuning technology is superior than copper/brass mechanical tuning tradition. You need to hear it directly to know the quality. Maybe crystal can achieve that precision, but it would take a mastery to tune them. A single hammering at certain location in a brass "gong" can change how it's sound and the maker have difficult problem to make two equally sounded "gong". I can not imagine how a 3 dimensional crystal would be tuned? sawing? cutting? hammering? punching? with laser? if the dimension is the same, would two crystal will have exactly the same vibration?

For anyone interested in tuning brass musical percusion instrument, Kraton in Yogyakarta have the best gamelan, they has a tuner or you can ask where to find them.
                        Last edited by sucahyo; 05-18-2009, 04:32 AM.

Comment

They could solve all the delimas with one well documented open source project.

But they haven't and they don't look like they will anytime soon.

Its a shame to think they may be telling the truth and they may have some technology, but they maintain the secrecy, so you have to doubt.

Matt

Comment

Reasons for Not Open Sourcing

Hi everyone,

There are only two reasons for not open sourcing:
                            1- Greed
                            2- Hoax

That's all, I cannot find a third category?! Maybe mistrust, which also belongs to "Greed" or Fear, which I doubt they have, otherwise, there was no website to promote their idea unless it is a hoax.

If they truly love humanity why are they gathering money from people? Instead they'd better open source the idea and share it among everyone as well as themselves.

Peace
                            Elias
                            Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                            http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Can we continue now?

Um,
                              While trashing this (Alleged) buffoon seems to be playing out in great length at this point,
                              Am I going to get slammed if I suggest we get back to basic premis of this posts topic?
                              I mean was it supposed to mean "Lets rant about this guy claiming this instead"?

Soooo, in YOUR opinion,
                              what IS the "Most Efficient" one then?

Lemme offer the first move in a more informative direction.

What about "Cavitation" water heater ideas like:
                              Hydro-Sonic - James L. Griggs (HPump)

I mean, we've all seen this idea heating this Fire-Station, right?
                              YouTube - FUELLESS HEATER NO FUEL NO GAS NO WOOD NO GREEN HOUSE GASES

References:
                              General Griggs Info/;
                              YouTube - FUELLESS HEATER NO FUEL NO GAS NO WOOD NO GREEN HOUSE GASES

Strobescope Freeze - Shows effect real-time/;
                              YouTube - SPR Cavitation

A sample company...:
                              Hydro Dynamics, Inc - The Solutions Company

I hope this induces informative influx of useful info (Instead).

The problem I've seen is that never has a smaller one been made that I can find by google to indicate that a central water-heater/enviroment-heater/slab-heater of a residential nature would be cost effective.

Correct me if wrong, and provide links please, TY.

(Oh, and what a wonderful forum. It is now my homepage, and I will try to read for a month or so before my second post. But this was clearly off the tracks and needed the "goodwill" bump.)

We The People
                              Last edited by WeThePeople; 05-19-2009, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Well, this is a bit disappointing...

Peter Lindemann I am disappointed with your tone, why are you so aggressive against Witts and Sir Timothy, are you afraid of them threatening your "FE community position" or is it something else that bothers you? Just tell us now please.

Your tone is below par, why this aggression? If you are that good that you can ridicule these guys show us some of your stuff Peter and become the king. It is good there are authors about FE but even more important are the builders of working devices and I donīt see them many places.. Eric Dollard and Bedini built stuff and they are/were your friends but I donīt see them attacking colleagues like you do here. And frankly speaking have you never been wrong about FE tech like Ed Grayīs engine? Maybe you are making a mistake, just consider it..

"How you know other people is how you are" - an old saying that tells us alot..

Peter since you are so active here why donīt you contact Sir Timothy for a personal demo so you can become friends again and check back with the rest of us here and tell the truth about Witts to everyone.. BECAUSE IF THEY ARE FOR REAL YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GET THIS TECH RIGHT? Or is your personal pride making you irrational?

I am sure Witts would like to show you some stuff, ie a working Mylow motor. So go and visit them please!

Yes Witts should open source some stuff asap but they just came out of a cave 200 years old, give them some time to update their homepage...

I suggest we get some testimonies published here FOR FREE with Witts permission that I will now ask for... It is funny 20 USD upsets some people because if you run a scam and steal 20 USD from someoneīs pocket the rumour will spread quickly in places like this one!

@Sucahyou, I have a different picture about nano tech than you have, I suggest you read about crystals and how you cut them and which types of machines are needed for which sizes and geometries. There are many excellent web sites. One thing is for sure, money is needed. And about Keely, Hans Von Lieven says it all, he spent 30 years studying Keely and he is a professional physicist and a clever guy. Keely spent like >1 billion USD(in todayīs money value) in 10 years on perfecting his machines mechanically, he was a builder like noone else in my opinion... If you are familiar with organ builders working methods you might understand Keely better.

Time will tell who is doing good things and who is not. Look at other people in order to find their strengths, the weaknesses are there to be filled in by their friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X