Perpetual Motion Holder | Edward Leedskalnin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joit View Post
    When i put higher Voltage at my Newman with lower Amp i get faster Speed, then a higher Amp Batt with lower Volts.
    Seems you didnt build a Newman or you didnt build it proper.
    The half from the Torque at his Motor comes from the EM Field beside the Field, when the Motor has Contact, not the Inertia of the Armature.
    Don't get me wrong but I really don't understand what you have wrote here.
    Higher amp batt with lower volts?
    EM field beside the Field?

What higher amp battery with lower volts and what about i?
    EM field beside what Field? Hunh?

Because you didnt get out Current, you think, it is impossible?
    Did you ever put 1 or 2 Coils additional at the Bar, and tried to put more or less or pulsed Voltage for magnetize, and changed the position of the additional Coils?
    Only, because there is a steady Field, it doesnt mean, it dont oscillate or cant be made to oscillate.

What is your problem and why do you feel compeled to put words into my mouth? I do insist on hard data and argumented discussion because anything else ultimately comes to a bunch of amateurs poking wildly in the dark because "maybe they'll stumble upon something". Often they stumble upon something that is common knowledge if you have some expertise but then they make a spectacle about it and make unsubstantiated claims. Other times they maybe indeed stumble upon something but they don't have the knowledge to notice that something is out of the ordinary. Do you see the problem there? I don't say that only professionals should get involved on this kind of projects but I do say that they ought to get at least some basic knowledge of the conventional physics and engineering before they attempt a work of their own. Most people are barely able to make a decent Bedini energizer replica and just a small portion of those people understand principles involved. That's why I am active only on this forum because here I found the least amount of psychos and clueless amateurs and there are some people who have something interesting and argumented to say about relevant topics.

As for the PMH - I never said it is impossible to oscillate the inner magnetic field. I did a great deal of experimentation and I used a number of additional excitation coils. I tried to oscillate the inner field by pulsing it with DC biased AC and by using HF. I also tried to initially energize PMH with AC superimposed on DC (or if you like with DC biased AC). I also made a hollowed holder and tried to put coils inside of it in order for the magnetic flux (if it's circulating and that is IF) to cut through windings so that I could get at least some signal. I tried combining PMH with permanent magnets. I even tried combining two smaller PMH in 3D setup.

So far, the PMH is dead to the outside world. I did notice several odd things that I'm reluctant to discuss before I further test it. I despise making wild claims before I'm reasonably sure I can back them up with hard data. I'm sorry but that's science.
    http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
    http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

lighty,
      Im interested to know what odd things you have found. I understand if you arnt ready to discuss it yet, but hope you can soon, i need a new direction to poke this thing from. I agree, i get no sign of life when its charged and resting. I wonder what it would look like if someone could take one of those magnetic field pictures of it. I guess it wouldnt show anything since your gauss meter didnt pick anyting up. Im not sure if perpetual motion holder is a good name for it. Its more like its at some higher state of perpetual equalibrium than perpetual motion. If it was perpetual motion we should be able to detect it with something right? Probably just another galactic secret i havnt figured out yet

Comment

I dont know, what is so hard to understand, i can try it again, to explain it to you, but not why it is.

And when you Quote something, then you should maybe read the whole Sentence,
        and also Quote the whole Sentence, not just Parts of it.

"The half from the Torque at his Motor comes from the EM Field beside the Field, when the Motor has Contact, not the Inertia of the Armature."

So what 2 Fields would that be, when a Magnet turns inside a Coils and you put Current in??
        That is so hard to understand, that there is a inductive EM(Electromagnetic) Field from the Magnets, and one from the Current, when you close the Comutator?

Together you get 2 EM Fields, one, what turns the Rotor, and the other, what is build up from the Magnet, and forms, like the Coils are made (wich Position).

Now i really doubt, you did build a Newman motor.
        When you would had do it, you had seen the Effect, what it does, when the Commutator switch to off.
        The inductive Field from the Magnets in this big Coils still drag the Rotor farther, then the Current does,
        and this cause the high Torque from this Motor, and the much Wires of Course.
        But well, its still a better Motor then a commercial Motor, where the Engineers can put her Rules on it.

A higher Amp Batt, simple a Batterie what has more Amperes, then the other i did use.
        Simple, i used first a 6V,5Ah Batterie, to run the Motor, the other Time 2x9V Block Batteries in Serie, what gives 18V, but maybe 500mA.
        The Motor runs faster with the 18V input as with the 6V from higher Ampere, even when the Watts are higher for the Batterie with low Volts.

That shows, that the EM Field increase with higher Voltage, like uusedman said at his Post, especially at the Newman Motor.

You can try it too with the PM Holder, use more Voltage, ie. 2x9V in Serie or a 12V Source with much Amperes, but the EM Field will be stronger with higher Voltage, even when it has lower Amperes.

Most you did, is make more negative Statements, and no Examples or Explanations from what you did try with it, just, No, that dont work, its a stable Field.

There is even a Frequency at a Coil.
        When i put one around the Ironbar, for me it was around 320 Khz.

But anyway, the latest Video i saw about E.L was more like, he did use different Frequencies, to polarize the Stones, and take the Gravity away.
        Someone said there, he tied the Stone at his Pulley and wrapped a Coil, Wire around it, did go back to his Shack and turned the Generator.
        They did not say, if the Generator did run permanently.
        And it dont really shows for what the PM Holder was for.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

though i believe that EM are based on volts and not currents, does not matter here.

Let's get back to the main discussion of Ed's PMH. What new experiments with this can we conduct for PMH?

Comment

I agree, lets try to stay on topic friends. Im not sure where to go now but here are some things i have been pondering:

1) This effect is most likely occurring in every standard transformer, as one polarity flows in charging the core in one polarity making the PMH. However since we always put AC into them, the next cycle of the ac wave kills the original PMH and makes a new one in the opposite polarity. Since no one goes around charging a transformer with DC and then observes it while breaking the core, no one has noticed it.

2) Maybe this is in some way showing what it takes to link atoms together to make matter, as well as what it takes to break the links of matter back into atoms. Sounds a little crazy maybe but i think there is some relevance to it. We cant detect anything holding matter together right, just like we cant detect anything while the PMH is holding together. If we broke matter back into atoms, energy would be released right, just like energy is released when we break the PMH. And energy would be needed to turn atoms into matter right, just like the energy needed to create the PMH. This may just be completely wrong but old Ed was able to move those big chunks of coral some how, maybe he knew how to break it down and put it back together like this.

Comment

This may just be completely wrong but old Ed was able to move those big chunks of coral some how, maybe he knew how to break it down and put it back together like this
              Not to get off course ,but has anyone thought about the salt or even magnesium residue left over in the coral. It may be relevant as to the choice Ed made for the blocks.

Comment

I am thinking about, to make a Joule Thief for it,
                connect the JT to the magnetizer Coil, put a Coil or 2 around the Bar, and feed the Coil back into the JT.
                For starting, you fire the JT once up.
                But right now, i dont have much done, just play around with some small UShapes with 2 Coils.
                I dont get enough Space between the Iron, to put a good Coil in and no Coil wrapped around a Bar.
                But anyway, you get a temporary Magnet that Way, what even is stronger with much Iron as Bar. Maybe there is something usefull in, even, when you can at last only move big Stones around.

Edit I dont think, he did break the Stones that would be a lot of little Pices, what he would had to glue together again.
                There been other mysteries Stories, where some Kids did watch him, to carry big Stones like Ballons.
                And the other Story was about, as he did move, and load a lot of big Stones alone at a Truck.
                But thats close to mysterious for me, not sure, if i wanna know it exactly.
                For sure i will, but i dont think about it a lot.
                Last edited by Joit; 03-21-2009, 06:05 PM.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

@Joit

Listen, I can see more than one mistake on your part regarding Newman motor. It's all nice telling about things from the point of view of Newman but I still don't see any of your original thoughts.

Same goes for Leedskalnin supposedly using something other than big cranes to move the stones. Urban legends are easily born as I saw with rubbish written about Tesla and in the name of Tesla. I choose to remain skeptical until someone prove something in that regard in the most practical way. You choose to think that I have a negative view of things just because I don't readily accept extraordinary explanations and I don't go wooo everytime I find something on the internet. In my life I probably did more serious engineering stuff and research than most of the people on the forums like this. I traveled the world and saw a number of supposedly working devices which were later proven to be bogus. I even saw and measured operational parameters of some commercial devices that were later supressed. I got chance to discuss certain theories directly with people you read about in the headlines. For most of that I have material proofs. The only guy to whom I trust here to share more information with is Aaron and he at least partly knows who am I and what I do for living. That's all I'm going to say and I do advise you to use your own brain and to be most skeptical to anything extraordinary because usually that stuff turns to be misinterpretations of the known effecst or deliberate hoaxes.

PMH is but a curiosity to me and I don't plan any extensive research with it. I only shared those measurements because I wanted to dispell some common misconceptions about it. AFAIK that is currently the only measurement of PMH with precise gaussmeter. I tried several things with PMH and it proved dead to the outside world. So far I haven't found any way of exciting the way you suggest. That doesn't mean it's impossible but I do think that means it will take a completely different aproach than the one I used or other people so far used. You speak about 320kHz frequency. Yup, your coil and PMH core represent a nice radio antenna for that band but I guess you already know that.

Also, so far nothing indicated that applying higher voltage will ever change Ampere/Turns ratio of PMH coils. Where do you get your stuff from? What logic and measurement is behind it? Did you consult some professional? What kind of measurement equipment did you use? Do you even know how to properly do measurements (it's a major topic in the EE universities)? There is so much to got you to wrong track that even the people with extensive experience and propper equipment will check and re-check their measurements and even then they will consult with their peers in order to possibly find the error. After they did that then and only then will one cautiously take that mesurement as a valid data.

So, I uploaded those measurements. I won't spend more time explaining basics of EE. If somebody finds them beneficial that's great but I suppose most people won't know what to do with them. There are some significant stuff in there if you know what you're looking at. Anyway, I will share some other stuff when I have more time and I will discuss it with people with at least some basic understanding of EE and physics. It may sound condesending but to others I suggest getting acquainted with some basic EE stuff, measurement techniques and basic laws of physics.

Good luck.

Comment

I understand your point lighty, im back in school myself so i can learn these things to be able to make a credible contribution one day. Ive slowly been learning and all the hands on experements are really fun and great experience. I hope you will continue to contribute on this thread. We defiantly need proof of things if we are talking beyond theory's, and having a solid education is the only way you can truly prove these things.

Comment

I wonder if someone has tried to play with two PMHs? In other words to close the loop of the first U-shaped PMH with another?

ABC

Comment

Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
                        I wonder if someone has tried to play with two PMHs? In other words to close the loop of the first U-shaped PMH with another?
                        Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder & Common Core Concept Project

Comment

Thanks for that link Lighty, I am reproducing the Kohler magnetstromapparat and I have a set of big "U" magnets to try them in his configuration of a magnetic generator.

Take care,

Michel
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Well, lighty, its my Point of View, not from Newman or because i did read about it or i did hear it from anyone else.
                            Seems its you, what want to put other Peoples Things in her Mouth.
                            I guess i prove things enough, before i get a Opinion about.
                            And dont worry, you dont need to tell someone or most from here some Basics or to study some more basics of EE and Physiks, when you dont want.

I am anyway tired from this Discussions with Peoples, who think, they only can talk with high educated Peoples or only,
                            when its a Matter of the Boss else its under her Limit.
                            That is anyhow under my Limit, when i have to waste my Time with this Talks.
                            There i prefer more, to help other Peoples, if they are at my Niveau or not, and spend my Energy to build something.
                            Dont need a lot of Theories, what mostly do mislead you, and you can/need think about a lot of Things, what are at last dead Ends too.
                            The most Things, what obviously works, or even better that the High Tech Devices are made in a simple Way.

I saw a lot of Things of Free Energy now, and slowly i am at a Point, where i say, it is not possible, to make it,
                            and i dont need to care about other, just pop in, and read something, and do, what is only interesting for me, but still i give not up and still try.
                            Most Devices are not only made with a Hammer and few Nails and work in a half Hour of building them.
                            They have some special Arrangement, and that is, what we have to look for.

The Coils have a own Frequency, yes, but only at a certain Resistance,
                            when they have low Resistance, you can break it, and it dont got one at measure.
                            I got a Voltcraft96 meter beside an other and an Oscilloscope, to measure the Frequency, and no, i dont need to ask a professional about, if i should build that, i do it by my own.

But when i put 3 Coils on 2 U-Shape Irons, the 2 Ignitioncoils has the 320khz, the 3rd has only 60 khz.
                            But there is not really a Magnetfield around, when you go with a Magnet around.
                            Seems it only runs inside the Iron.
                            That was, what E.L said about, when the S Pole chase the N-Pole, you get Perpeduum Power.

The other Thing i tried, was to put a Pice of Plastic between the Ironbar, and it did not permanent magnetize the Bar.
                            Seems, it are really Electron or anything flowing, and it needs connection between the Iron.
                            Seems that is more then only magnetic force.

Further, i did set up a simple JT with a Ferritcore, and connected it with a Diode, and got at last 140mV out of it, without powering it with any other Source.
                            But that is really to less, to work with it, and i am not done now with playing around with it.
                            I even dont know, if it had any Amps, or only just a bit Voltage.
                            The Coils i use have AWG 32/0,2mm, 80 Ohms each and they show fast some Volts.

You can not have all, that why i powered a JT with 9V, and see what happens, when the Coils get AC, and change all time Polarity.
                            For the JT i got a Transformer, where i can go up with the Frequency from Zero to 1200hz with a 10K Pot.
                            Not the best one, but enough for a try.
                            The PHM is with 2 U-Shapes and 4 Coils, 2 each Side, #32/80 Ohms, and i connected the PHM once directly, to magnetize it.
                            The Jt did run at ~600 hz and the Coils at the PHM did make about 2khz.
                            They did start singing at last, and trow some some Volts, around 40V, but it was about the same, maybe a 5 V higher then the JT.
                            And the Wire is very thin, and as i said, it trows fast Voltage, but no Amps.
                            I think, at #32Awg are 0,09 Amps possible.

The idea is, like i said at the other Thread, to make a Flux generator, where the Iron get magnetized and demagnetized.
                            But its hard to set one up, and i even dont know a proper Device, where i could say, such a Generator is effectiv without Magnets, and only changing the Flux inside a Ironcore.
                            Seems the Size of Wires and of the Core are very sensitiv, to get good Results.

And Noone need to build it, when he dont want await a failure, or dont want do build something, what probatly wont work at last.

What E.L did, seems more like was, that he did polarize the Stones, that they lost Gravity.
                            But he did not generate Energy at all, imho.
                            He used the Generator, to energize someting, and maybe that was his secret, that he had the Frequency of the Coralstones, and maybe it only worked at this Stones.
                            Some Pictures still shows this Radiotransmitters, where he could use, make different Frequencies.
                            I remeber this Game, what we played as Childs, where 2 Kids place the her Hands over the 3rd at the middle, and did press them on the Head.
                            After a Minute of pressing this 2 Persons can hold up a Person only with 4 Fingers, 2 Fingers each Person, at all. It works with Adults too.
                            Maybe that is something similar, what he did.

Comment

Thats an interesting setup Joit. You may be on to something about Ed using his generator thingy to depolarize the stones. Check out this video. This guy actually replicated Ed's generator thing. You can see the side of it attracting a piece of string here, very strange. He claims its not a HV static field doing that like you may think, but its actually some kind of magnetic field. Check out his other videos to, very cool.
                              YouTube - Ed Leedskalnin Wheel endowed with a "Living Pulse"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X