No announcement yet.

Perpetual Motion Holder | Edward Leedskalnin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Aaron why did you move all these? Is this not relavent to the BFW?
    I guess not.
    Well I tested the Two coil, one for attaching the bar and one to detach with out
    having to switch the polarity just two coils wound opposite. It works but I noticed
    that if you don't let the bar go very far 1mm, it will reattach itself, without reconecting the coil.
    I also have it as a double PMH. Front and back.
    Well this is all I will do for now, going back to concentrate on getting my BFW finished.

Mark P.
    Last edited by Rl2003; 07-25-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• pmh

Hi Mark,

Moved them so it wouldn't distract from the flow in John's thread.
      It may be related in concept - I didn't have enough time to look into
      it but thought it was interesting so posted it.

Anyway, seems to be more appropriate here in the PMH thread, which
      of course anyone can reference that is in the Bedini thread.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• I think we may have been thinking about the pmh wrong. Especially when using it as a pulse motor recently. We have been thinking of it in basically 2 dimensions. a round rotor with a coil on each opposite magnet. Very traditional thinking, and it it works very well. Low current draw, great torque. But something has been bothering me about it.
        Think about the flywheel in 3 dimensions. Ed's flywheel used 5 magnets stacked on top of one another in superpole configuration. So it made a long, strong and sharp north and then repeated south. Vertically. 3D. not flat. So basically from the side it would look like a squirrel cage fan, or a wide brush of flux. why waste all those magnets with a typical round coil.
        Now this from a probably mostly overlooked part of eds theories. excerpt from "Mineral, Vegetable, and Animal Life."
        "You can change the rod pieces, but every time the one is connected with positive terminal will be North pole magnet, and the one connected with negative terminal will be South pole magnet.....
        "If perpetual motion holder's North pole prong is put East. South pole prong West, and then elevate the cross-bar's center up to the South pole vertically hanging magnet, then the magnet will swing South and when the cross-bar's center is elevated up to North pole vertically hanging magnet, then the magnet will swing North. The cross-bar's ability to swing the North and South pole magnets off its center will remain as long as the cross-bar is not disturbed. It has little power but it could be made stronger by making bigger dimensions. From the above experiment you can see the perpetual motion holder can act as a living thing. It knows which way to swing each magnet. This shows if more magnets are added to a living thing then it can perform things it could not do before."
        So I propose that we have to turn the PMH up on end, in the 3D plane. i did an experiment using a droid phone's compass. the ends of the pmh bar read east/west, no matter which way i turned it. turning the pmh on end puts us into 3 dimensions. east and west is now up and down and the magnets just want to swing in the direction that nature wants them to go. I think it creates a Bloch wall of sorts. think of how ED has been telling us that magnets run, and reread the passage above. a north pole leaves the north and travels around into the south, and comes back out the north. But an east and west at a right angle/ Bloch wall (SUN RISE AND SUN SET) make the power. Now supply the pmh with AC from a good generator coil, and let nature do its thing. in essence supply the pmh with a north (pos) then oscillate south (neg) cutting it at a right angle
        (which i now think is the "L" in ED.L. ED now works if you dont think about it as 2D either. ED visually is the symbol for the flywheel and PMH from the side.) This may be the reason ED is standing with his name SPELLED for us in almost all his pictures. Clues to an invention that for whatever reason never got patented (at least under Edward Leedskalninm...).

Comment

• just a little more to add to the above. we make a north south in an electromagnet. it comes from a coil where the wires run at a right angle (east/west) to the n/s poles. so in essence we have created an artificial bloch wall that radiates those north and souths. so the east west/bloch wall separates the north and south pole magnets? its late, mind playing tricks on me

Comment

• Hey Red, Ed's notes are in real time...even MVA Life. It assumes you have knowledge of Magnetic Currents already.

However, due to the lack of any drawings in Ed's notes there is 2 possibilities about the position of the PMH in that test.

One is a horizontal position and one a vertical.
            Ed said to put the keeper "on top" of the PMH prongs, and that can be done in 2 ways.
            The objective is to make the keeper act as a current carrying wire so that the hanging needles can detect it.

Comment

• Nice to talk with you loadstone. I guess what im getting at is this. In a charged state the north and south currents are locked in orbit INSIDE the pmh. We already know this. depending on which way the pmh is energized the hanging magnets are channeled to go either north or south of the east/west of the pmh bar. In effect doesnt this create a monopole of sorts? not the kind that only has one pole? But the kind that directs the North or south poles to a natural path? no matter which way energized the pmh doesnt magnetically attract either pole. it "repulses" (not really) it directs the appropriate magnet.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                I think we may have been thinking about the pmh wrong. Especially when using it as a pulse motor recently. We have been thinking of it in basically 2 dimensions. a round rotor with a coil on each opposite magnet. Very traditional thinking, and it it works very well. Low current draw, great torque. But something has been bothering me about it.
                Think about the flywheel in 3 dimensions. Ed's flywheel used 5 magnets stacked on top of one another in superpole configuration. So it made a long, strong and sharp north and then repeated south. Vertically. 3D. not flat. So basically from the side it would look like a squirrel cage fan, or a wide brush of flux. why waste all those magnets with a typical round coil.
                Now this from a probably mostly overlooked part of eds theories. excerpt from "Mineral, Vegetable, and Animal Life."
                "You can change the rod pieces, but every time the one is connected with positive terminal will be North pole magnet, and the one connected with negative terminal will be South pole magnet.....
                "If perpetual motion holder's North pole prong is put East. South pole prong West, and then elevate the cross-bar's center up to the South pole vertically hanging magnet, then the magnet will swing South and when the cross-bar's center is elevated up to North pole vertically hanging magnet, then the magnet will swing North. The cross-bar's ability to swing the North and South pole magnets off its center will remain as long as the cross-bar is not disturbed. It has little power but it could be made stronger by making bigger dimensions. From the above experiment you can see the perpetual motion holder can act as a living thing. It knows which way to swing each magnet. This shows if more magnets are added to a living thing then it can perform things it could not do before."
                So I propose that we have to turn the PMH up on end, in the 3D plane. i did an experiment using a droid phone's compass. the ends of the pmh bar read east/west, no matter which way i turned it. turning the pmh on end puts us into 3 dimensions. east and west is now up and down and the magnets just want to swing in the direction that nature wants them to go. I think it creates a Bloch wall of sorts. think of how ED has been telling us that magnets run, and reread the passage above. a north pole leaves the north and travels around into the south, and comes back out the north. But an east and west at a right angle/ Bloch wall (SUN RISE AND SUN SET) make the power. Now supply the pmh with AC from a good generator coil, and let nature do its thing. in essence supply the pmh with a north (pos) then oscillate south (neg) cutting it at a right angle
                (which i now think is the "L" in ED.L. ED now works if you dont think about it as 2D either. ED visually is the symbol for the flywheel and PMH from the side.) This may be the reason ED is standing with his name SPELLED for us in almost all his pictures. Clues to an invention that for whatever reason never got patented (at least under Edward Leedskalninm...).
                can you please make a small video or pic of the experiment stated above?

thanks

abe

Comment

• uusedman,
                  i will post a vid of the phone showing the east/west config. here is a video showing the properties that ED descirbed in the above passage. this is not my video, but it is from Leedskalnin.com and shows the principle. he is using alternating DC to switch polarities. If this were used on a wheel with single large poles alternanting through the path of the PMH and timed just right to reguage then it will spin. ED had the timing right. he had an AC generator planted in the ground. for every change in polarity at the pipe there will be a change at the PMH correct?
                  YouTube - MagneticUniverse's Channel

Comment

• please keep in mind. I am not stating that we are trying to use brute force and push the rotor magnets. we are setting up the conditions and letting the magnets do the work by letting them do what is natural to them. it takes very little potential to switch polarities in a pmh environment. thats all we are doing switching around polarities and letting the magnetic currents flow.

Comment

• Hey Red.
                      When the PMH is charged it is supposed to be the same a a loop of copper that has current flowing in it.
                      So if you removed the coils you would have an iron loop with current flowing in it that is detectable.
                      That is, with a properly working one.
                      I think we need to make one from real wrought iron.

Comment

• I agree. There is an old welding shop in a nearby town that I travel to for work every now and again. It has all kinds of old iron in basically a giant iron scrapyard. I will stop in and see if they have some real old iron. I thought someone said they know the correct dimensions for PMH, anyone know. I know it has to fit 1500 turns of wire on each leg.

Comment

• hey...

great thread!...

Comment

• I wonder if the core was annealed with an induction heater.
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Ed did a lot of work tempering metals.

Comment

• hi

....i was using a small piece of calcite and what i feel now is similar to 2 opposing magnets...holding the calcite about 1/4" above the HDPE center...when i feel the push, i keep it in the same spot and the effect starts to grow, it pushes back harder....i cannot tell if it is being pushed or like Ed said about it being magnets that control muscle contraction...in any case it is a very strange sensation....the calcite splits light into 2 streams..Ed did say the streams had to be divided...and then run them against each other...that makes sense with what i have felt...with a convex mirror at the plane, i feel a pushing .but it is so small... just a part of this energy can be reflected...just as X and other waves penetrate materials, i believe this energy will do also..if the streams can be separated using calcite that would be interesting... to separate the N and S into streams, the PMH is used....gravity and levity are like a vortex to a point to vortex...temperature is the zero point ..the PMH is also at that point. ..lets say N = levity, S = gravity...L and G can only go one way so reversal of the polarity at the point and changing the dominant stream of magnetic current, with the PMH...is the how....when a PMH is energized ,an orbit starts...ring the bell a second time and dominance is reversed....if the dominant stream has been reversed properly, the PMH acts as the zero point ...now if the PMH is spun, the gravity does what it knows and goes to the plane but now its carrying the N ...and, levity at the pole and S...any pull of G + N results in a S + L push...these streams would prefer to travel in the metal....so put a S magnet at the plane, just like in the photo of Ed, and spin the device so gravity and the N at the plane...levity and S at the pole that can now be collected at the wire above the device, flowing upward [like heat convection] into the mass above...as the magnet and the rotor pull N and gravity, S and levity flow up the wire , from above the generator, to be used at the quarry..the S being attracted to the north, flows into the stone bringing L with it...i believe that weight, as we experience here on earth, is due to the gravity to levity ratio...this can be changed .every thing has a zero point...at the quarry, the wire that comes from the mass above the pole is copper...steel, i believe was used to cut the stone, but i think the wire was connected to the flat bar he used at the quarry...i also think that because the S attracts N. the flow of L+ S from the tool softened the stone making it easier to work?.......i am pretty sure that this is how it was done..... i have found that the PMH is multi functional and ...i want to prove that this, how Ed .built his castle....david

Comment

Working...
                                X