Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amigo View Post
    @DrStiffler,

75 pages...pfft, I can read that in 30 mins of leisure time, bring it on!

@all

I got a batch of transistors from Digi-Key today - ordered both ON and Fairchild. ON works as expected, pretty good, yet Fairchild is acting up on me.

Fairchild won't light up the neon bulb when I touch one wire end to the SGate while holding onto the other wire end. But if I hold the glass of the neon bulb and touch the wire to the SGate, then it lights up one electrode, close to where I'm holding the glass.

Yet, Fairchild will light up the FL just fine, the same way ON does.

Looking at the frequency spectrum I see nothing, it appears similar to the ON one, but I guess I would need to take photos and overlay them to compare visually. Even then I wouldn't understand it...

By the way, I did not have the ground connected, just a length of wire I use to connect to the water pipe in the bathroom. This tells me that we can have either true Earth grounds or aerials hooked up to extract energy from.
    @amigo

You might like 75 pages but few others do. Luck if you get people to read today.

Your transistors, well we have talked about this before and I expressed my view of the pitfalls. Although we did check and sort the last real I told you about and they were all withing spec., and this only tells a small part of will they work. Every board that leaves me has the transistors tested in an active circuit before they are used. Big headache, but I have no other answer yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
      Hello Dr Stiffler,

There are some troubles to find the right transistors to get the 'larger' effect on your basic low power circuit (lighting a Fluorescent Tube).

But as you said you have bigger devices, one being of 30W, I was wondering if it means that you found higher power transistors that can produce the larger 'Stiffler effect' ?

Or are you just using many small MP06 transistors in parallel ?

Thanks in advance,
      MDG
      @stephenafreter

First, what's your point with not using the designation I have assigned to the effect, this is not the first time you have used 'Stiffler effect'. I find this a bit displeasing.

No I have not found a single transistor that will do it correctly, but have a few that come close. Again no on 30 Exciters. The effect is the result of localized excitation by wide bandwidth excitation. Its done by dividing the work and tuning of selective stages to get the final result. This is a common approach in radio design for wide band radios.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
        @mlurye
        Can I ask you a though provoking question?

Are all combination's of L and C to resonate at the same frequency equal? In other words does electronics say that L or C should be dominate? Does it make a difference if you use majority C over L or L over C, they both resonate the same right?

This is a trick question, but those little coils, I have 1K of them and wish I did not.
        DrStiffler,
        I feel that I'm stepping into the trap, but anyway. Based on my understanding here is formula of resonant frequency f=1/(2*Pi*SQRT(L*C)) and based on it, it is possible to increase C and decrease L (or other way around) and keep same resonant frequency.
        Please correct me if I did miss something.

P.S. What did you find wrong with those little coils?
        Last edited by mlurye; 04-09-2009, 02:16 PM.
        Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by mlurye View Post
          DrStiffler,
          I feel that I'm stepping into the trap, but anyway. Based on my understanding here is formula of resonant frequency f=1/(2*Pi*SQRT(L*C)) and based on it, it is possible to increase C and decrease L (or other way around) and keep same resonant frequency.
          Please correct me if I did miss something.

P.S. What did you find wrong with those little coils?
          @mlurye

I just caught this before getting up and going into the lab to start the day.

You are 'correct' (I thought I stated that) anyway from a simple view think about a circuit for a minute, if it contained low C and high L would it be more subject to parasitic capacity than one that was high C and low L?

If you used a capacitor of say 10pF and had an environmental capacity surrounding it of 22pF, would a small change in the 22pF have an affect on the tuning? Would walking close to a circuit cause tuning problems? Could barometric pressure cause tuning problems?

No as for Mr L, the smaller wire versus larger wire, humm.. wonder how that would affect things like inner winding capacity and skin effect?

In short you are taking license in trying to get to a certain point with some margin of stability (ala conventional EE, get rid of the artifacts) but by doing so are you seeing what you want to see?

You have done nothing wrong, been there done that hundreds of times, habits die hard and at one time I was a real radio engineer. No just think about what happens when you take a different road and what may be new and unwelcome along the way.

Comment

• I'm very sorry Dr Stiffler

Dear Dr Stiffler,

I didn't want to be displeasant at all about what I said. Far from me that intention.
            I forgot I had already used that term and you already pointed out that you didn't agree with it.

It has been a few months (may be one year) since I communicated with you on your great circuits. I still think you found the most simple yet powerful way to get energy from the lattice (compared to what I'm aware of).

While using the term that you don't like, I was just thinking how that effect/circuit you discovered could be called in the future, when science might have accepted it.
            I'm not a scientist like you, just a layman, amateur webmaster and else, and from my point of view it's all I can see as a term used by the general public, not knowing anything about ZPE or the Lattice coherence, and that will have to put a 'name' on the effect of your devices, when they will be using them one day to get for example a lot of light for little input.

In the future many people might produce devices based on your circuits, and of course they won't always refer them to you, the inventor (that's standard humain behavior, but I feel that they might refer to your papers, or other scientists' papers quoting or replicating your circuits, and then they would call these devices based on the ".... effect".
            I was just thinking of the Casimir effect, or the Avramenko plug, etc ...

I'm sorry if that hearted you Dr, but of course for guys like me, that's how we will refer to your 'energy extraction', by the effect you discovered in these wide band oscillators.

I know you can explain it plainly scientifically and I will enjoy to read more about your explanations.

Sorry again, and I'll do my best not to use that term again, at least on your presence, because that's the best term that comes to my mouth when I want to introduce your invention(s) to somebody of basic understanding.

(so I'll close my mouth here also)
            My best wishes for you Dr Stiffler.

If you need webmastering services, or tricks about online business, anonymous presence on the net, online advertising or offshore banking, I'll be glad to answer in the limits of my modest knowledge and experience.

If you bring one of your product to market, like Mr Bedini took 30 years to be able to do it, you might face some specific challenges, and I'd be happy to help you in anyways, for free of course.
            At your service Doctor,
            Best regards,
            Mr David G. (MDG)

Comment

• CEC and the Pacific Ocean

Thank you Dr. Stiffler for explaining CEC in "sailor" terms. I am beginning to understand it now. On the ocean the compounding of waves is something that facinates and sometimes frightens me. I have sailed thousand of miles on the Pacific ocean and waves are something that I really understand. Compounded waves can genertate awesome power when they gang up on a tiny sailboat. They can push you along on a fast sleigh ride or they can turn you upside down if you are not careful. Viewed from space, the ocean just looks flat. Viewed from the deck of a 32 ft. boat it is bit different. If I understand your description correctly, it is this reference point of view that allows us to tap the energy from the compounded big waves and use it. The "Beach Boys" had a phrase for it: " Catch a wave and you're sitin on top of the world."

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                Thank you Dr. Stiffler for explaining CEC in "sailor" terms. I am beginning to understand it now. On the ocean the compounding of waves is something that facinates and sometimes frightens me. I have sailed thousand of miles on the Pacific ocean and waves are something that I really understand. Compounded waves can genertate awesome power when they gang up on a tiny sailboat. They can push you along on a fast sleigh ride or they can turn you upside down if you are not careful. Viewed from space, the ocean just looks flat. Viewed from the deck of a 32 ft. boat it is bit different. If I understand your description correctly, it is this reference point of view that allows us to tap the energy from the compounded big waves and use it. The "Beach Boys" had a phrase for it: " Catch a wave and you're sitin on top of the world."

Lidmotor
                @Lidmotor
                Well I fully know of what you talk, I had a 14' beam and 36' long, dual Perkins diesel with fly bridge over the cabin. One bad day coming back from the sand bar in Kaneohe Bay passing around KoKo Head to get to mooring in Hawaii Kai my wife faced rear and watched trailing 28' waves while I adjusted power up and down to insure it hit us correctly. Not a day I would ever want to relive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post

Lidmotor
                  @Lidmotor

I would like to send you an extract from one of my papers (small section) that may be of considerable help to you. If you want it send me a mail to stifflerscientific at embarqmail dot com.

Comment

• Heres a short video of lighting a led off the battery post when the sec is running.
                    I thought it was strange to light an led with one wire eather way off the battery post when the sec is running.
                    I could also do the same off any part of the sec .

YouTube - Dr Stiffler's SEC #2

I still can get enought power out of it to run the Spatial Gate.
                    Maybe I just have a bad batch of transistors.

Comment

Amigo,
                      I've got mine MPSA06 here The Electronic Goldmine.
                      I bought 100 of Motorola and 100 of Fairchild. All of them are working fine, didn't have problems with any of transistors.
                      Also for tune-ups I'm using this variable capacitor 6 to 74pF Adjustable Trimmer Cap-The Electronic Goldmine in parallel with C1.
                      I had same problem as you describing but it is easily fixed by adjusting C1.
                      Yeah, I placed an order from Elec. Goldmine as well end of March, but my package still hasn't arrived. (cross-border post sucks)

Good news is that I'm off work for the next 10 days (annual leave) so I'll have plenty of time to spend on messing with this circuit and try all kinds of weird things that I have pre-planned in my head...
                      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

@mlurye
                        Can I ask you a though provoking question?

Are all combination's of L and C to resonate at the same frequency equal? In other words does electronics say that L or C should be dominate? Does it make a difference if you use majority C over L or L over C, they both resonate the same right?

This is a trick question, but those little coils, I have 1K of them and wish I did not.
                        So are we actually talking about Q here? I mean not all combinations will yield the same Q and we want to go for the highest one, no? Also the L creating different impedances and resistances for different wire diameters, affecting the oscillations...

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
                          Heres a short video of lighting a led off the battery post when the sec is running.
                          I thought it was strange to light an led with one wire eather way off the battery post when the sec is running.
                          I could also do the same off any part of the sec .

YouTube - Dr Stiffler's SEC #2

I still can get enought power out of it to run the Spatial Gate.
                          Maybe I just have a bad batch of transistors.
                          slayer007,

That's interesting so here's another idea to go along. Grab yourself an Earth ground and use it as one end while the other is connected anywhere on the battery through the neon bulb. You should be able to draw some electrons from the ground using this method and increase available potential to light the neon bulb.

I remember watching that Energy from the Vacuum documentary where John Bedini was lighting neons on his batteries like this and he used ground connection as well...

Not sure if any of this will give you any current, though.

Comment

• Here is other way I found to stabilize the gate. I tried LEDs, neon, 12V lamp between diodes.
                            But it doesn't mean that you don't have to tune it up.
                            P.S. With this kind of setup everything is looks much brighter.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by mlurye; 04-10-2009, 03:09 AM.
                            Mike

Comment

@stephenafreter

First, what's your point with not using the designation I have assigned to the effect, this is not the first time you have used 'Stiffler effect'. I find this a bit displeasing.

No I have not found a single transistor that will do it correctly, but have a few that come close. Again no on 30 Exciters. The effect is the result of localized excitation by wide bandwidth excitation. Its done by dividing the work and tuning of selective stages to get the final result. This is a common approach in radio design for wide band radios.
                              DrStiffler,
                              I know that I'm asking too much, but is it possible to show at least sample on how to do localized excitation by wide bandwidth excitation. I spent some time searching the net but didn't have much luck
                              If you'll choose not to answer, I will understand.
                              Last edited by mlurye; 04-10-2009, 12:53 PM.
                              Mike

Comment

DrStiffler,
                                I know that I'm asking too much, but is it possible to show at least sample on how to do localized excitation by wide bandwidth excitation. I spent some time searching the net but didn't have much luck
                                If you'll choose not to, I will understand.
                                What you are asking for is the SEC Theory Paper because if you have built a working Exciter you are already doing it.

The Theory was rejected three times by my great peers so it will most likely end up on a non descript papers server, but will not be posted to a forum. Hang in there it works just fine without knowing the guts.

Comment

Working...
                                X