Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnetic monopole arises when magnets repell each other.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone has two strong neodymium magnets and a high dc current/voltage source they could try the first experiment I have drawn. I do have a 50Ah car battery but I don't have a thick enough wire or even something to regulate the current. I suppose copper tubing would work as well. You stick to magnets together that are repelling with some space left between them. If you attach it in such a way that it can rotate around the wire or tube it then normally should rotate with no lenz and no back emf while the two magnets that are stuck together accelerate to oblivion.

I will try to do this experiment myself with some low power.

Here's an animation for your amusement...

Last edited by broli; 03-16-2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
      I will try to do this experiment myself with some low power.

Here's an animation for your amusement...

At 85 ampere, Peter Lindemann & Brue De-Palma can rotate bearing without magnet.

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/bbmotor.pdf
      Last edited by sucahyo; 03-17-2009, 02:03 AM.

Comment

I don't know why or how that bearing experiment worked but with a radial field you could do it. Let's say you take two ring magnets opposing each other. If you then put a copper tube in the middle and put current through the tube both will rotate in opposite directions if they are fixed so they can rotate.

The reason why rail guns, the Faraday motor, or pretty much any Lorentz/longitudinal force based machine needs lots of current is because of the fact they are engineered with no windings. For instance, instead of using 80 amps one could get away with 80 wires where 1 amp goes through. This substationally decreases the need for amperage and forges the way for much more power generation at the same amperage.

Comment

latest self runner

Guys have you seen this
          YouTube - howard johnson magnetic motor

Comment

Yes and it deserves a separate thread .

Comment

That Bearingmotor gives me a Reason, to still belive more, that Current runs at Spirals around the Lead, like the Forces do.
              Wires as at a Coil forms another Pole beside the Coil, like a Pyramid.
              But still not sure, if it has to do with the Balls inside from the Bearing.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
                Yes and it deserves a separate thread .
                OK, I started one...http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...son-motor.html

Well, here it is almost 3 months later & it appears Mylow's magnetic motor is a scam. He used fishing line to provide the rotational energy for his platter from a battery driven motor some distance away from his device.
                Howard Johnson never produce a working magnetic motor, either. He showed a 'proof-of-concept' to the patent office in order to obtain his patent. Even thought many have tried, no one has succeeded in producing a magnetic motor that really works.

The quest for OU continues...
                Last edited by dyetalon; 06-01-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X