• Show
Clear All

• Revised mlurye Circuit Drawing Ver. 2.0

Originally posted by mlurye View Post
    Spokane1: Thank you for trying.
    I updated my schema in original post.
    Also here is new movie YouTube - Motor Based on Grays Patents
    Dear mylurye,

Here is a revised schematic per your changes. Check my bridge connections. I don't know for sure if you prefer to drive the spark gap with the (+) swing or the (-) swing.

I know you like to keep your comments brief, but I'm in need of a little more description of what you are using for a motor. Due to technical reasons (land line) I'm unable to review your fine YouTube clips. If I could I wouln't be bothering you with such simple questions.

If you have a moment could you describe:

1. The gap distance

2. size and type of storage battery

3. proper polarities - I'm sure I've made some mistakes here

4. History of the circuit if there is any thing to share.

Thank you in advance, and thanks again for sharing this circuit.

Mark McKay
    Last edited by Spokane1; 11-04-2011, 09:06 PM. Reason: Need memory space for newer photos

Comment

• Mark,
      I did modify schema as it should be.
      I'm not using battery as shown on picture, in my setup I have regulated power supply.
      And there is not much history, I was watching Gray's schema and trying to understand what different components do. And the result is my schema.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mlurye; 02-08-2009, 01:41 AM.
      Mike

Comment

• I tried to remove limiting diode and actually it didn't affect performance. And based on my observations discharging cap is not getting fully charged when it's triggered to discharge.
        Am I missing something? Any comments or ideas.
        Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by mlurye View Post
          I tried to remove limiting diode and actually it didn't affect performance. And based on my observations discharging cap is not getting fully charged when it's triggered to discharge.
          Am I missing something? Any comments or ideas.
          Mike take a voltage reading across the DC posts of your bridge.

Comment

• Beshires1, don't have equipment to measure HV.
            Here is new video YouTube - Motor Based on Grays Patents 2
            System accelerates fast, power consumption ~30W, but as I said, it reached the limit.
            Last edited by mlurye; 02-07-2009, 02:35 PM.
            Mike

Comment

• How can you tell it consumes 30W if you can't measure the voltage input after rectified?
              Last edited by Beshires1; 02-07-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Is capacitor 0.8 uF needed ?

Comment

• @Beshires1. My power supply working through Kill-A-Watt so I can see how much power does it takes.
                  @boguslaw: I was using cap out of microwave, but if you have 2, 3 or 4uF it would be even better.
                  Last edited by mlurye; 02-07-2009, 06:30 PM.
                  Mike

Comment

• Component Details of mlurye Circuit

Originally posted by mlurye View Post
                    Mark,
                    I did modify schema as it should be.
                    I'm not using battery as shown on picture, in my setup I have regulated power supply.
                    And there is not much history, I was watching Gray's schema and trying to understand what different components do. And the result is my schema.
                    Dear mlurye

How big of Power Supply are you using? I mean what is its upper limit on amperage? I plan to use a wet cell anyway. But my 2A regualted supply gives different results as compared to my 10A power supply when driving ignition coils.

Also could you give me a hint as to what you are using as a motor or inductive load. I feel blind by not being able to see your videos.

Dear Aaron,

I have your circuits drafted as well, but I will have to wait till I get back to work. AutoCAD 2008 will convert directly to .jpg or .pdf while AutoCAD 2000 (which I have at home) can't seem to convert to anything useful at all.

Mark McKay

Comment

• Mark,
                      Power supply is autotransformer with rectifying bridge and cap. Autotransformer is having 5A fuse. When I'm running my motor Kill-A-Watt is showing 0.4A, 120V. (I'm changing input voltage so Amp draw is changing).
                      My motor is: now I'm using 8 x 12V solenoid coils and motor is disk with neo magnets. See picture.
                      I did corrected schema some more, you can check it above.
                      Are you planning to try this schema?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mlurye; 02-08-2009, 02:15 AM.
                      Mike

Comment

• simplified circuit

Hi Mark,

I'll post a very simple mod to any waters sparkplug circuit for anyone to get started with the bare basic effect. If you want to draw that up from my hand sketch, that would be great!
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• simple circuit

You gotta name your own mods

Out of literally dozens of variations I have successfully made, this is
                          probably the simplest based on circuits that quite a few people already
                          have put together (the water sparkplug thread). Just put a load in
                          between the booster cap diode and cap. There are a lot of variations
                          that can be done with this one circuit...this is just one.

Front side cap can be as low as 1-2 uf's but probably works best 4-10uf minimum. Backside cap can be bigger or smaller...both can be charged with
                          efficient oscillaors like the Imhotep or Aromaz oscillator like I showed
                          already... Mlurye is using a variation of Aromaz' one that I posted but
                          instead of the pnp, you can use a 2n2222 in the same place.

Last edited by Aaron; 02-08-2009, 05:08 AM.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Aaron,
                            You are correct I've got an idea on power supply from Aromaz. But unfortunately I couldn't make it work with 2n2222 (you need specific version of them), and it will not work in my schema (I tried). So I came up with my own feedback idea. It works every time and it's easy to setup and you can use any PNP transistor.
                            Did you try your schema in any kind of motor?
                            What is your power supply? (If you can show your schema complete with power supply and parts used it would be nice)
                            Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              You gotta name your own mods

Out of literally dozens of variations I have successfully made, this is
                              probably the simplest based on circuits that quite a few people already
                              have put together (the water sparkplug thread). Just put a load in
                              between the booster cap diode and cap. There are a lot of variations
                              that can be done with this one circuit...this is just one.

Front side cap can be as low as 1-2 uf's but probably works best 4-10uf minimum. Backside cap can be bigger or smaller...both can be charged with
                              efficient oscillaors like the Imhotep or Aromaz oscillator like I showed
                              already... Mlurye is using a variation of Aromaz' one that I posted but
                              instead of the pnp, you can use a 2n2222 in the same place.

Murakami,
                              I can't see it. Please show me the resemblance of this circuit to Grey's. I am Not as electrically inclined as most, and sometimes need a tutor.Thanks

Comment

• a variation

Originally posted by Beshires1 View Post
                                Murakami,
                                I can't see it. Please show me the resemblance of this circuit to Grey's. I am Not as electrically inclined as most, and sometimes need a tutor.Thanks
                                This is one of many variations of multiple circuits I have done that will get the exact same EFFECT as the patent schematic and posted this because it will be easiest for anyone to experience it since many people here already have the water sparkplug circuit made and simply need to put a load where I indicated.

I can do it in multiple different ways with the tube using the 3 points...both rods and grids...and in multiple different ways simply using a single gap as shown in this schematic.

One of my Gray Tube vids, I already showed the schematic, which is identical to Gray's schematic according to the patent. And I showed an inductor charging by the cap 38 discharging from Grid to rods...so you should already have that schematic as well.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X