Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
    @beshires1

item 42 does seem odd.....he draws it with a circle around it....which is odd...in my book.......he draws the multivibrator and the commutator with a circle around it too....yet he quite clearly states in the patent text that it is a spark gap.....

seems odd to draw a spark gap with circles around it.....it seems to imply that all the switching devices are circled....
    I think his general idea implies that the high voltage potential is sitting like a common source and the spark would jump the gap in item 42, selecting either the tube or the inductive load. The timing, and the selection is made by the proper aligning contact in the commutator.

I Think the 3 groups of contacts spaced 120 degrees were used to signal the firing to the rotor-stator coils. The intermediate contacts that are spaced 40 degrees were used to signal a firing through the conversion tube.It was noted by John Wooten

that not all of the intermediate contacts were used.
    Bedini states that the motor would run without the conversion tube, I tend to agree. After multiple setups, trying different combinations of things to get the inductive load to function thru the wire off the grids I met failure everytime. I now believe the conversion tubes function was as merely a battery charging device.
    Ok I made a video, sorry its pretty dark but you can see the motor moving.
    Ed Grey Circuit
    Last edited by Beshires1; 01-14-2009, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
      @beshires1

item 42 does seem odd.....he draws it with a circle around it....which is odd...in my book.......he draws the multivibrator and the commutator with a circle around it too....yet he quite clearly states in the patent text that it is a spark gap.....

seems odd to draw a spark gap with circles around it.....it seems to imply that all the switching devices are circled....
      Originally posted by Beshires1 View Post
      I think his general idea implies that the high voltage potential is sitting like a common source and the spark would jump the gap in item 42, selecting either the tube or the inductive load. The timing, and the selection is made by the proper aligning contact in the commutator.
      I think you guys might be reading more into this than is actually there. John Bedini's 1982 eyewitness notes clearly indicate that it is a safety gap, not a switch or commutator of any sort.

It seems logical to me that you would want to have some sort of overvoltage protection in case of a runaway condition. If either the storage capacitor voltage or the grid voltage got out of control it would discharge to ground. If we are to believe Gray and Bedini, the energy coming off the CSET grids was HUGE, and it makes sense that they would want to protect the load from monstrous surges.

I don't remember seeing a photo of the safety gap, but he may have decided to enclose it for numerous good reasons, which may explain the circle around it in the patent.

Comment

• I think you guys might be reading more into this than is actually there. John Bedini's 1982 eyewitness notes clearly indicate that it is a safety gap, not a switch or commutator of any sort.
        If Bedini is so knowledgeable on how Greys circuit worked why did he not try to replicate the circuit? Fact. I have seen several experts who claimed they understand the circuit, John Bedini, Peter Lindermann, Mark Mcay, Gary Magratten, Gary Porter and the list goes on and on. Lets not forget to mention John Wooten who had two Ed Grey Motors to dissemble and study the actual commutators. Has any one of them produced any proof, by the way of a video that any thing they have said about the circuit is true and correct? Do you not think that if Bedini actually knew how to get this tremendous power he would not utilize this power somewhere?

It seems logical to me that you would want to have some sort of over voltage protection in case of a runaway condition. If either the storage capacitor voltage or the grid voltage got out of control it would discharge to ground. If we are to believe Gray and Bedini, the energy coming off the CSET grids was HUGE, and it makes sense that they would want to protect the load from monstrous surges.
        Again I don't think over voltage protection is needed in the particular area of placement of item 42 in the schematic.The Tremendous surge would allready have reached the motor and possibly the batteries. Grey also states that the Batteries have a range of 300 miles before recharge is necessary.It was also said that the conversion tube serves as a battery charger, and that the RF collected from the Grids only helps that effect.

I have not met Ed Grey, had the opportunity dismantle his original motors, Nor studied this circuit for 10 to 30 years as some have claimed. I can only speculate, test, think some more, and try something different, until I get results. Bottom line, I'm getting results that you can see. And I'm gonna show people my results. Until I, or someone , can show a tremendous Radiant event , Then I will worry about over voltage protection.

Comment

• Yeah I agree

Yeah i would have to agree with you. Up until this point i didnt want say anything because it could be construed as an insult. I am not saying they are liers as they could truely believe in what they say, but until i see some experimental evidence i will always treat everything with a grain of salt. Thats how science is meant to be. Its not a religion.
          Me personally get the feeling of being led around in circles, probably not intentially it just feels like it. Sorry if im downer its just a feeling i have had since i started in this area which is not that long, only 5 years or so. I mean to be given all these bread crumbs and to be told its for you to work out and is a part of the journey is just a load of ****. We were are long past the point of having the time for such journeys. You have to wonder.

Originally posted by Beshires1 View Post
          If Bedini is so knowledgeable on how Greys circuit worked why did he not try to replicate the circuit? Fact. I have seen several experts who claimed they understand the circuit, John Bedini, Peter Lindermann, Mark Mcay, Gary Magratten, Gary Porter and the list goes on and on. Lets not forget to mention John Wooten who had two Ed Grey Motors to dissemble and study the actual commutators. Has any one of them produced any proof, by the way of a video that any thing they have said about the circuit is true and correct? Do you not think that if Bedini actually knew how to get this tremendous power he would not utilize this power somewhere?

Again I don't think over voltage protection is needed in the particular area of placement of item 42 in the schematic.The Tremendous surge would allready have reached the motor and possibly the batteries. Grey also states that the Batteries have a range of 300 miles before recharge is necessary.It was also said that the conversion tube serves as a battery charger, and that the RF collected from the Grids only helps that effect.

I have not met Ed Grey, had the opportunity dismantle his original motors, Nor studied this circuit for 10 to 30 years as some have claimed. I can only speculate, test, think some more, and try something different, until I get results. Bottom line, I'm getting results that you can see. And I'm gonna show people my results. Until I, or someone , can show a tremendous Radiant event , Then I will worry about over voltage protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by What The Flux View Post
            I think you guys might be reading more into this than is actually there. John Bedini's 1982 eyewitness notes clearly indicate that it is a safety gap, not a switch or commutator of any sort.

It seems logical to me that you would want to have some sort of overvoltage protection in case of a runaway condition. If either the storage capacitor voltage or the grid voltage got out of control it would discharge to ground. If we are to believe Gray and Bedini, the energy coming off the CSET grids was HUGE, and it makes sense that they would want to protect the load from monstrous surges.

I don't remember seeing a photo of the safety gap, but he may have decided to enclose it for numerous good reasons, which may explain the circle around it in the patent.
            You know, you may be right. At this point, I'm not clinging to any specific theory. I'm just trying to analyze the patent's circuit from the perspective of what I've discovered on the side.

But Mr. Gray did have a secret, and it's been said that if he thought someone was getting close to discovering it, he would fire them. Like you, I don't know of any pictures of this particular component. Only by experimenting, and perhaps adding to what we know, will we be able to reverse engineer this technology.

There's one last thing I'd like to throw in about Item 42. With my set-up, a magnet will defeat the time constant, causing the cap to discharge with a loud bang, rather than the pht. Reports about Gray using the CSET to charge a large cap for his mass driver state that each time the CSET was fired by hand, there was a loud band. It took about 20 of these bangs to charge the large cap. My impression is that these bangs were different, and louder, than the spark in the CSET. Without ever having seen the Overshoot Switch, I have to wonder if it had a coil around it, to apply a magnetic field at the right time?

This is a puzzle we're all working on. Sharing is in the hopes that someone will correlate something differently, perhaps adding a clue.
            Last edited by Electrotek; 02-11-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• @ nat

Ok, having heard that description I'm inclined to agree with you. You posted a link on imhotep thread;

DARK ENERGY - Tesla's Flying Machine

Halfway down it says tesla expected to find unexpected voltages in crystalline lattices.

diamond is carbon. So is graphite. And lightning rods are graphite. Think maybe I'll keep an eye out for a graphite fishing rod. Had one as a kid and I was told not to use it in a thunderstorm...
              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Oops

Actually @ nat posted it here on this thread
                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Even more info on carbon being a negative resistor

In a July 9, 1998 keynote address at the Fifth International Conference on Composites Engineering in Las Vegas, Dr. Deborah D. L. Chung, professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering at University at Buffalo (UB), reported that she had observed apparent negative resistance in interfaces between layers of carbon fibers in a composite material. Professor Chung holds the Niagara Mohawk Chair in Materials Research at UB and is internationally recognized for her work in smart materials and carbon composites. The negative resistance was observed in a direction perpendicular to the fiber layers.

The Tom Bearden Website

Comment

• So if i understand correctly gray was pulsing 1200-1400v (apparently this is the range that cold electricity operates in according to gray) pulses into a carbon resistor (which is a negative resistor)...to generate a radiant event..cold electricity

Comment

• resistor

There is no doubt that the resistor will dissipate some of the positive potential from the HV side. At that point of resistance as the positive potential dissipates outwards, negative energy diverges inwards at the same point of resistance. This happens with any resistor. Also, relative to the HV side, the carbon resistor attached to a switch on the backside of the diode to connect it to the circuit is switching on the negative.

Read Free Energy Generation by Bearden/Bedini to understand the E-AMP "phenomena", which is probably exactly in effect here.

Chung said her "negative resistor" effect with her carbon fibers were PSEUDO negative resistors - it is all in that video in Bearden's series.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                        There's one last thing I'd like to throw in about Item 24. With my set-up, a magnet will defeat the time constant, causing the cap to discharge with a loud bang, rather than the pht. Reports about Gray using the CSET to charge a large cap for his mass driver state that each time the CSET was fired by hand, there was a loud band. It took about 20 of these bangs to charge the large cap. My impression is that these bangs were different, and louder, than the spark in the CSET. Without ever having seen the Overshoot Switch, I have to wonder if it had a coil around it, to apply a magnetic field at the right time?
                        That sounds about right. As I mentioned a few days ago, by putting a choke on the LV side of my spark gap, I got the plasma spark to just make a pfft. But when I add magnetic field across the same spark gap, I'm back to a loud snap, on the order of where I was without the choke coil. It's definitely quenching the spark.

I realize that's not much data to add to the fire, but I'm close to finished building my copper grids, so we will see what kind of effect that (magnetic field) has on energy picked up by the grids. At this point, the amount of questions I have snowball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beshires1 View Post
                          Well you may have a valid point. But it's very discomforting to think that the guy I've been studying has been misleading us. On the other hand, I don't want to assume that they haven't duplicated the effect just because they haven't published it. It's a complex environment here. I can think of many reasons he would stay quiet.

Granted, this is only opinion, but it doesn't make sense to me that Bedini would fudge the notes after having the privilege of being granted a thorough first-hand look at it's construction. If so, well shame on me.

Originally posted by dmonarch View Post
                          Me personally get the feeling of being led around in circles, probably not intentially it just feels like it. Sorry if im downer its just a feeling i have had since i started in this area which is not that long, only 5 years or so. I mean to be given all these bread crumbs and to be told its for you to work out and is a part of the journey is just a load of ****. We were are long past the point of having the time for such journeys. You have to wonder.
                          I agree with you here. That one email of John's really doesn't sit well with me. It sounds like he was really pissed off that day. And he's taking it all out on us. "What does this say to everybody?", "..because you're looking for them you won't find them!", "We are all blind", etc.
                          OK, I may be blind but I'm not a total moron either. Throw me a bone here!

Comment

• Ok Reading the old patent again, It do state that the high Voltage will become "electrostatically connected to the grids" upon proper alignment of the commutator" to fire a high voltage potential into the load. I was directed to believe that ya didn't want the high voltage to jump to the grids. It also states that the low voltage to the low voltage anode will be disconnected by the commutator at the time of the firing thru the Grid to the load.(And I've been trying to produce a electrical event to do this) Now I had something elts to try, I attached one lead of my Small DC test motor to the Positive Post of the Battery and the other motor lead to the Grid. Fired up my test setup and the high voltage jumped to grid but the motor wouldn't wiggle. I turned the rig off adjusted my high voltage electrode closer to the grid and, nothing. I repeated this procedure several times moving the electrode closer and closer to the grid. At about 3/32" I got a little movement in the test motor. Touch the electrode to the grid, and the motor started turning.
                            Now I'm not a rocket scientist, I am a welder by trade. If You pump a high frequency dc arc inside the conversion tube, and it arcs over to the copper grid using the amperage that Grey says, (over 100 amps) and a rectified 300 VDC, you will have if you use argon inside the tube, you got yourself a TIG welder, capable of easily melting the copper grids. Using plain air the arc will be more dramatic. A Capacitor discharge thru the tube might be capable of of jumping to the Grids to deliver a high voltage pulse to the motor coils, without damaging the grid, But I'm not setup to test this. I can assure you, you wont here a soft Pffft when the capacitor discharges.

I'm having fun now, I added another reed switch to my motor powered voltage chopper, vibrator what ever you want to call it. (small 12 V motor with a disk and one magnet attached rotating past a reed switch that turns the power on and off to my ignition coils.) The High voltage pulses from my ignition coils are coming faster, enough to spin the test motor a little better.

Comment

• Hi again, I believe if ANYONE(including the famous people mentioned above) had understood the physics behind the magnetoelectric current we would not have all this trouble. And the few giants alive like Dollard and Meyer are under big pressure I believe.

Read Meyl, Dollard and www16pi2.com - rather sooner than later we will get it. If some people in here spent 10 years looking, maybe they need to rethink what this wave really is(and if big brother dominated these forums completely at that time), how it behaves and what it wants. Look at lightning, trees(including the root system!), your nervous system, earth magnetic field, white dwarfs etc, etc. Nodes, antinodes, Felix Ehrenhaft, Henry Transtrom, the Patterson cell, the Meyer WFC, TMT etc, study, study. Anyone who gets into this field should know they are unlikely to be the man who opens the door to the temple. BUT they might be very helpful in attracting the right individuals to do this.

I believe we were having real progress in this thread very recently, including Aaron and Beshires efforts. The answer lies in radiant matter and discussing its properties. A blind man will have trouble building the correct Gray tube. An enlightened man will finish it off quickly. Gray said he understood lightning well, letīs listen to him. The dipole fields(dielectric and magnetic) and geometry of the aether(spherical) in combination with the right materials(dielectric and conductive layers) give us the answer I believe.

But maybe I am totally wrong.

Comment

• I don't want to be abrasive or confrontational, BUT.... sounds like a whole bunch of WHOODOO magic to me.

I don't undertand the need to make it more complicated than it is.

If High voltage arcs across the point to a low voltage source, and is dragging NON Divergent energy parralell along with it.
                                Then the electron flow make a 90deg turn because of the collision between the high and low voltage. That should allow the NON divergent energy flow to collect on the electron flow.
                                HENCE, giving you extra power. And / Or alternative types of energy.

I am in the proccess of building it, but I am convinced its that SIMPLE.
                                Its a means of collecting and compressing the Non Divergent energy flow.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X