• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    My problem is that I can not believe nor do I trust these people
    who are manipulating the data. Since THEY (Those who control the
    agenda) have been in power (entrenched) for generations then it
    stands to reason that THEY are making the data fit THEIR purposes.

Bro Mikey,

And WHO ARE "THEY"?...Who control WHICH "AGENDA"?

I mean, besides making out of this debate a "Democrat-Republican" "USA NATIONAL Scenario"...which IS DEFINITIVELY NOT, since this issue is beyond the National USA Politics...BUT A GLOBAL SITUATION.

NOW, once we all have clear this is beyond America's Scope...then what else could it be that is an INTERNATIONAL (GLOBAL) INTEREST...where actually there are absolutely NO FLAGS, NO PARTIES AND NO IDEOLOGIES BUT THOSE ABOUT MAKING MONEY OFF OIL INTEREST$....Meaning, Russian President could easily stretch hands with the now Trump's Admin ex EXXON-MOBIL CEO...Tillerson...and so on this "Fairy Tale Story" could go back to WWI...Where American Standard Oil (Rockefeller's owned then) sold the required "fuel additive" to the German Reich for Fuhrer´s planes could be able to get off ground...to bomb American's Troops and their allies... fighting the Nazis...

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Here is a prime example. Polar bears slipping off icebergs are fun but
    not conclusive. In this example we can see how cycles and seasons
    can be used to trick the unsuspecting.

I'm right and that is all there is to it.
    But of course Images could be either Photo-shopped or manipulated as you have shown...to SERVE EITHER INTEREST$

BUT WHEN YOU SEE AN ACTOR AND A HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR who claims they needed to actually buy Trucks Loaded with ICE...to be able to make believe "a cold winter"...walks out in public and tell people...there is no manipulation here...

And so there is also a "John Doe" who spends what he does not have...to make a Documentary about GLOBAL WARMING SITUATION...

AND...I could go on and on like the Energizer Rabbit...

But I won't...have other ways to make a better and safer world...besides posting all this REALITY which you do not want to believe...as many others.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-05-2017, 09:31 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I am now going to tell you my deep darkest secrets about
      your statements that are more of a question about crossing
      lines internationally.

I understand that you and others may not pick up what I am about
      to say in a few sentences so I run the risk of sounding like a loonie.

Here it is, many nothing/ nobody people have been induced into
      a criminal network(call it whatever) and to get the millions must do
      whatever THEY are told. The agenda? Is world domination, world
      control so in order to do that THEY (whatever you want to call THEM)
      must and have set up factions or seats of power in every place on
      the globe.

The requirement for being in this power structure is to break some
      laws that THEY can hold over your head if you decide to turn
      against them later on in life. Anyone not born into the big money
      must go through THEM to get it. If you are rich and have lots of
      power or position you can rest assured that in most cases not due
      to super intellect. I think we can agree on that.

When this first dawned on me was in the mid 1970's when Bill and
      Hillary brought in all the drugs into Detroit. All of the forms of LSD
      and the exotic smoke.

The child trafficking THEY did in Detroit not only got THEM big money
      through child prostitution but also by bringing in the 3rd world
      Latins who sold everything. All of them above the law.

When you find out how the world works most people want to
      run and hide. And that is how you answer every question you
      have about how so many answers come back the same.

The LEFT has been entrenched for generations and still runs the show.
      THEIR answers are all the same because THEY all know the correct
      response before the data is in.

The system is totally and completely rigged or so THEY would like
      to think. And to think THEY are on the winning side as THEY lay
      traps or snares consisting of lies for humanity to fall for.

THEIR job is to cause confusion.

I'd say THEY have been fairly successful that way, however what
      comes around goes around then the chickens come home to
      roost at some point.

Traps are made to fall into.

-----------------------------------------------------

Comment

I am now going to tell you my deep darkest secrets about
        your statements that are more of a question about crossing
        lines internationally.

I understand that you and others may not pick up what I am about
        to say in a few sentences so I run the risk of sounding like a loonie.

Here it is, many nothing/ nobody people have been induced into
        a criminal network(call it whatever) and to get the millions must do
        whatever THEY are told. The agenda? Is world domination, world
        control so in order to do that THEY (whatever you want to call THEM)
        must and have set up factions or seats of power in every place on
        the globe.

The requirement for being in this power structure is to break some
        laws that THEY can hold over your head if you decide to turn
        against them later on in life. Anyone not born into the big money
        must go through THEM to get it. If you are rich and have lots of
        power or position you can rest assured that in most cases not due
        to super intellect. I think we can agree on that.

When this first dawned on me was in the mid 1970's when Bill and
        Hillary brought in all the drugs into Detroit. All of the forms of LSD
        and the exotic smoke.

The child trafficking THEY did in Detroit not only got THEM big money
        through child prostitution but also by bringing in the 3rd world
        Latins who sold everything. All of them above the law.

When you find out how the world works most people want to
        run and hide. And that is how you answer every question you
        have about how so many answers come back the same.

The LEFT has been entrenched for generations and still runs the show.
        THEIR answers are all the same because THEY all know the correct
        response before the data is in.

The system is totally and completely rigged or so THEY would like
        to think. And to think THEY are on the winning side as THEY lay
        traps or snares consisting of lies for humanity to fall for.

THEIR job is to cause confusion.

I'd say THEY have been fairly successful that way, however what
        comes around goes around then the chickens come home to
        roost at some point.

Traps are made to fall into.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mikey,

You keep making this GLOBAL (WORLD) SITUATION a RIGHT-LEFT WING (PARTISAN) "USA AGENDA"

Like if the CENTER AXIS of all GLOBAL WARMING rotates about Republicans and Democrats OPERATING in America ONLY...

There is a BIGGER, WIDER PICTURE here...and the POWERS THAT CONTROL SUCH AGENDA ARE INTERNATIONAL, GLOBAL.

It is all about a few families WORLDWIDE which control MAJORITY OF THE WEALTH GLOBALLY.

These Families do not operate under any "PARTY NAME" of either Left nor Right, nor Blue nor Red.

They only follow MONEY AND POWER.

In the BACKSTAGE, THEY ALL SHAKE HANDS while laughing out loud from all the Sheeple's who follow PARTISAN WARS, thinking this way they will solve all NATURAL DISASTERS.

WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED SO FAR?

WOULD WE ALL (OUR PLANET) -HAVE THE LOGISTICS AND THE TECHNOLOGY- ABLE TO EVACUATE ALL ITS BILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO "RELOCATE" IN ANOTHER PLANET IN CASE THERE IS A GLOBAL DEVASTATION OR DISASTER?

NOPE...We will ALL DIE here like RATS CAUGHT ON A BURNING AND CLOSED TRAP.

And I meant ALL, RICH AND FAMOUS PLUS POOR AND UNKNOWN...ALL

SO EVEN ALL THOSE IN POWER...WILL DIE.

MAYBE ALL THE GOLD AND DIAMONDS ON EARTH WILL NOT MELT DOWN...WHAT WOULD IT BE GOOD FOR THEN?

AGAIN, WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED IN 2000 YEARS?...NADA, NOTHING, WE ARE ALL VULNERABLE EVEN TO A MINOR SCALE NATURAL DISASTER.

AN ANIMAL PLANET...THAT'S WHAT WE ARE.

By the way...back in 1970 I was too little...So I do not "recall"...

Take care

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-06-2017, 01:31 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Armstrong on cooling

A few details on the global temp from Armstrong.
          "The energy output of the sun I have reported is crashing faster than anyone expected. Normally, when the cycle has changed from global warming to global cooling, it has tended to be more gradual. It appears the energy output of the sun may be now making 100 year lows. We have seen food shortages in Europe and several very cold winters there. The North Pole has also shifted direction in 2000 and has been moving toward Europe at 55km annually, also a speed never seen before."

" This is no longer about science. Global Warming seems to have crossed over into some sort of religion and nobody will even look at the data which shows them there is something much larger at stake going on here "
          "the Philistines’ origins. They were among the famous Sea People who arrived in the Levant in the 12th century B.C. fleeing from Global Cooling, as recorded in Egyptian accounts. "
          "Right now, the Global Warming crowd has convinced the world it is once again linear and flat, denying the evidence of the cyclical nature of this planet.

This is another reason they want Trump’s head on a platter, but served cold not warm."
          https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...lobal-warming/
          Cooling FAST. https://armstrongmedia.s3.amazonaws....t-6-7-2017.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Mikey,

You keep making this GLOBAL (WORLD) SITUATION a RIGHT-LEFT WING (PARTISAN) "USA AGENDA"

Like if the CENTER AXIS of all GLOBAL WARMING rotates about Republicans and Democrats OPERATING in America ONLY...

There is a BIGGER, WIDER PICTURE here...and the POWERS THAT CONTROL SUCH AGENDA ARE INTERNATIONAL, GLOBAL.

It is all about a few families WORLDWIDE which control MAJORITY OF THE WEALTH GLOBALLY.

These Families do not operate under any "PARTY NAME" of either Left nor Right, nor Blue nor Red.

They only follow MONEY AND POWER.

In the BACKSTAGE, THEY ALL SHAKE HANDS while laughing out loud from all the Sheeple's who follow PARTISAN WARS, thinking this way they will solve all NATURAL DISASTERS.

WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED SO FAR?

WOULD WE ALL (OUR PLANET) -HAVE THE LOGISTICS AND THE TECHNOLOGY- ABLE TO EVACUATE ALL ITS BILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO "RELOCATE" IN ANOTHER PLANET IN CASE THERE IS A GLOBAL DEVASTATION OR DISASTER?

NOPE...We will ALL DIE here like RATS CAUGHT ON A BURNING AND CLOSED TRAP.

And I meant ALL, RICH AND FAMOUS PLUS POOR AND UNKNOWN...ALL

SO EVEN ALL THOSE IN POWER...WILL DIE.

MAYBE ALL THE GOLD AND DIAMONDS ON EARTH WILL NOT MELT DOWN...WHAT WOULD IT BE GOOD FOR THEN?

AGAIN, WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED IN 2000 YEARS?...NADA, NOTHING, WE ARE ALL VULNERABLE EVEN TO A MINOR SCALE NATURAL DISASTER.

AN ANIMAL PLANET...THAT'S WHAT WE ARE.

By the way...back in 1970 I was too little...So I do not "recall"...

Take care

Ufopolitics
            Fear not, the MAKER of all of these things has not only orchestrated
            the same to put us all to the test, is going to see to it that these
            few families who have agreed to eliminate most of the population
            by many means will fail.

Yes a few families control much money and THEIR right and left
            arms are the RIGHT and LEFT political system, THEY all do what
            THEY are told.

Yes in the spotlight the USA has many knowledgeable people who have the
            capability to seize world power for the few elite families yes. I don't
            think the folks in other countries have been given that option as they
            can not keep the food on the table.

The Elite families I could name, collectively THEY have written about
            THEIR system of views, doctrines. It is confusion THEY don't hide
            that. Confusion is THEIR profession, read into it what you may.

Confusion is a way of life that brings darkness over the masses as
            the people want continuity for survival THE CONTROLLERS want
            the useless eaters gone. Some call that EVIL but for the sake of
            argument let's call it wrong.

The controllers think THEY have it all figured out, lessen the earth
            ability to produce, destroy the oceans so the food chain is poisoned,
            manipulate the gene pool, all with Rep. and Dem cronies who could
            sell you the Brooklyn bridge for a price, making you think it was yours.

For a prices these power hungry wkores would and have offered
            THEIR families up for slaughter on the chopping block of global
            domination.

The people in 3rd world countries can't do that, they can barely
            keep the smudge of dirt off their faces digging in the garden to
            stay alive.

It's only here in AMERICAN where you can ring up a revolving charge
            account til death do us part then pass the bill onto the national
            debt.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-08-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

The controllers think THEY have it all figured out, lessen the earth
              ability to produce, destroy the oceans so the food chain is poisoned,
              manipulate the gene pool, all with Rep. and Dem cronies who could
              sell you the Brooklyn bridge for a price, making you think it was yours.

Global Warming Natural Cycle ? OSS Foundation

Al

Comment

• Global cooling and death

3 short articles from Armstrong on global warming.
                https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...rming-is-good/
                https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...in-9300-years/
                https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...-junk-science/

Here is a vid from suspicious observers. At 1:28, they show how the bogus numbers are injected into the reports.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvnqPvsEZu0
                Last edited by Danny B; 07-20-2017, 01:59 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

• Of course...everything is as "normal" as always has been...BS!!

Hello to All,

As I am writing this post, at the same token, am getting ready to face and ride one of the BIGGEST STORMS EVER, in the history of "Tropical Hurricanes Data" on the Caribbean.

This storm started as Category 5 and has REMAINED WITH SUCH INTENSITY, moving for all these days which consider several miles of "Ocean Travel"...why do you ALL believe this is happening?, as the "normal" behavior of this "things" is to start in Category 1, and SLOWLY AND GRADUALLY developing higher levels of destructive power as it travels into WARMER WATERS...HOWEVER, NOT THIS TIME AT ALL!!...this Storm is behaving EXACTLY as an ASIAN TYPHOON, where the conditions allow to develop, but INSTEAD this is now taking place in the middle of the Tropics!!

The ONLY EXPLANATION to this phenomena is the FACT that Ocean Waters ARE MUCH HOTTER than they used to be for the past 100 years.

To TOP IT OFF, the "normally" descending COLD and higher pressures systems flow or Jet Streams are NOW MUCH SLOWER in their descent, as their strength-capacity PLUS DENSITY to DEVIATE this Massive generated Storms INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN...is MUCH WEAKER.

AS WELL AS the "Anti-Hurricane" which "supposedly" is moving -PLUS Spinning in the opposite direction- towards the generated storm from the "NON EXISTING NOW HEAVY COLD IN THE NORTH POLE"...is just LINGERING, and not doing their "job" as deviating-fighting this type of MASSIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE STORM...

But then again...this becomes a "Big Business" for the Big Daddy Oil...it is on this times when Gas Stations get emptied by the minute...massive amount of people buying ALL KIND of Supplies, like Batteries, Wood, Nails, and all kind of fasteners they could get in all empty displays by now...

Generators have to be "maintained"...as oil changes, besides filling up their tanks...PLUS, ALL VEHICLES IN THE HOUSE...BIG BUSINESS!!

NOW, IF, instead of Spending trillions on OIL WAR$$...THEY would think about being able to send any kind of design probe or huge drones...to destroy or at least to WEAKEN -by whatever means as possible- such type of CAT 5 Hurricanes, or even send this Drones whenever they were born in the Coasts of Africa...we may not have this kind of headaches by now...but I do not think it would EVER take place, as it would destroy the REVENUE in the -Business as USUAL- that this kind of Now Typhoons brings along.

I had to stop everything I was doing...just to protect all my belongings as all my family...

I wish the best of luck to those who are in the affected areas by this Monster Hurricane...I lived through Andrews, back in 1992...and this "thing" now is MUCH BIGGER than Andrew was...plus it brings severe and massive waters within.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-07-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• 2 new (old) imputs

Besides cow farts, there are a couple of other factors that affect global weather.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC6TwNgOS94
                    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...l-warming-gas/

Comment

• I consider myself a citizen environmentalist. I've been into recycling for 50 years, long before it became popular. I have served 40 years as a volunteer lake water quality monitor here in Maine, to protect the high quality of Maine's lakes, ponds, and rivers. If you have seen some of my other posts in this thread then you would know that I do not agree with global warming/climate change alarmists. I don't consider myself to be a climate change skeptic, or a climate change denier, as those descriptors are used to inappropriately label people who have done diligent research and come to the conclusion, supported by real science, that global warming/climate change is unsupported junk science. Like the fellow in this video, I want clean air and clean water, and have strived to promote that all of my adult life, but I will not go along with globalist schemes to impose carbon taxes that will only enrich the NWO elitists while doing nothing for the betterment of the earth or mankind.
                      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• The 97% hoax

We have all been hearing, for years now, the oft repeated slogan that 97% of scientists agree that global warming is real, that it is settled science, and that it is caused by humans. That claim, of course, should be recognized as pure bull**** for the simple reason that 97% of scientists would never be able to reach a consensus on much of anything. Furthermore, true science is never "settled," as it is always open to studies and debates.

Simple proof of this erroneous 97% talking point, regularly espoused by climate alarmists, is provided by the Global Warming Petition Project at the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine. They obtained signatures on a declaration from 31,478 American scientists, including 9,021 with PhD's, that stated they did not believe man kind had a significant impact on the Earth's climate. The declaration included the words: “There is no convincing scientific evidence that human releases of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases, are causing, or will in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate. Moreover, there is substantial evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environment of the Earth.”
                        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• That's a lot of scientists to sign a petition of any kind in one country.

If that's the 3%, where is the 97%? Even if all the naysayers were in the US, good luck coming up with the 97!

I'd love to know how many percent of the one who'd sign the opposition petition would be prepared to declared they are not financially associated with researchers, institution or companies raising money related to man made climate change.

The subject is frowned upon, but if I were an evil overlord in the business of taking away money and liberties from the masses over man made climate change, I'd definitely use artificial cloud cover in the PM hours to skew the numbers. And when I lookup on a clear day, that's what I see. Plane strips the past few years can spread out like thick pancake blocking the whole sky. Nicely reflecting the heat build up until mid-afternoon back to Earth's thermometer.

What bothers me in all the CO2 hype is that there are barely any reforresting efforts. And no-one wants to speak about waste heat of industrial activity and transportation. All about the CO2. Which is plant food. But where does the HEAT go? No-one worries about it, despite this aerogel style CO2 heat block we supposedly have in the upper atmospere.

Comment

Working...
                          X