No announcement yet.

Wood Gasification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone checked out mr teslonians video on youtube he uses wood to make liquid gasoline mabey not how he does it but i know its definently possible there a company.in china that specializes and has patents on it i therorized we could use bamboo and it would take about 5 million square miles to replace oil with super bamboo.
    i feel that it would be hard to get out the bamboo once planted anyone know how long it would take for the soil to lose it nutrientce
    Last edited by tturner; 08-16-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Processing

Originally posted by shylo View Post
      Hi Guys, Just recently been reading about this stuff, but haven't seen anybody storing the fuel ,they all burn it right away.
      Does anybody know if we can maybe fill empty barbecue tanks ? Or some other way.
      artv
      Sure the hydride's are crystalline materials that are put into very heavy walled steel vessel to line it. Very complicated process.

For beers and steaks out on the patio I recommend doing what my brother has done. He has a small set of tanks producing gas 25 feet away with a 2.5 inch tube running across the yard. This length of thin walled tubing keeps him from building the required radiator for trucks.

If you cook with propane or natural gas this makes for a yucky meal and I recommend using wood only. I have tried every way and wood is the best.

Take it from and old man who has become really fussy about what he eats.

Mikey (Let's get Mikey, he won't eat it he hates everything, HE LIKES IT HEY MIKEY)

Comment

• Output Flames

Here is the ultimate flame for cooking. Kevin waiting til dark to show the output and so you can't really see his machine in the back.

Wood Gas Output Flame - YouTube

He calls it KGAS

If you are not using the suction power of an engine to keep the machine in operation a vacuum blower must be used.

Mike

Comment

• Woody No Waiting

Woodgas Tractor Restart, After 1 Hour Shut Down MVI_0367a.flv - YouTube

Wood Gas 12KW Generator Cambodia Made by Chanthy - YouTube

Wood Gas 12KW Generator Cambodia Made by Chanthy - YouTube

Wood Gas Biomass cuts fuel bills by 80 percent.

Mike

Comment

• gas

Hi All, I just mix old cooking oil with 90percent gas , no reciepies , just use the top 50 percent of settled oil.
            I was wondering how to convert the gasification to mix with the oil , so I don't have to buy gas.
            WVO is the easiest way to get free energy, if you can get it for free.
            artv

Comment

• Gasification Many types

Hi All, I just mix old cooking oil with 90percent gas , no reciepies , just use the top 50 percent of settled oil.
              I was wondering how to convert the gasification to mix with the oil , so I don't have to buy gas.
              WVO is the easiest way to get free energy, if you can get it for free.
              artv
              Hi ART

You must be more clear, I do not understand the question.

Oil and gas? To make Gas?

Mike

Comment

• gas to liquid

Hi Mike, What I do is mix 1000ml of WVO with 900ml of gasoline and use this to burn in my hot water tank, instead of diesel, cuts my fuel cost by ~65percent.
                I've seen how to make gas for running engines but they all burn it as it is produced. I would like to turn it into a liquid so I don't have to buy the 900ml of gas.
                artv

Comment

• No to On demand

Hi Mike, What I do is mix 1000ml of WVO with 900ml of gasoline and use this to burn in my hot water tank, instead of diesel, cuts my fuel cost by ~65percent.
                  I've seen how to make gas for running engines but they all burn it as it is produced. I would like to turn it into a liquid so I don't have to buy the 900ml of gas.
                  artv
                  Yes making wood alcohol gas ia well known but you loose or waste a lot of wood. Bottled Hydrogen is the same way as it takes 10-20X as the on demand fresh stuff.

Do a search on wood alcohol but drinking is forbidden

Mike

Comment

• Computerized Gasification

Here is an advanced version of computerized wood chip gasification.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYGKn12Weu4[/VIDEO]

Mike
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-26-2016, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Here are a few shots from the past industrial age that represents
                      an explosion in technology in the 1900's.

Comment

• Quick and easy cook stove.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EP1BK7gJPQ[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                        X