Global Warming & The Price of Gas Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Environmentalists

Those damn environmentalists. If they weren't around giving another opinion we could just go ahead and do whatever we like doing without giving a thought and doing whatever makes a good buck. Personally, I prefer long term good quality air and water for me and those that follow. Maybe we'll have an ice age or get slammed by a very large rock from space but until then I'd prefer a good dose of preventative medicine. Humans are real good at making a mess and real bad at cleaning it up. Best not to make a mess in the first place. How's your footprint?

Comment

Blame in the Wrong direction as usual.

Over the last ten years we have experienced the same thing in the form of a bubble. The DOT COM the HOusing and now Oil Futures.

The "Dot Com" was intended to target the rookie investors that overcrowded wall street. They sold, and performed well right up till the last moments. The only people who really didn't get hit were the allot of the professionals who invest for themselves. The customer of professionals, and the rookies took 95% percent of the loss. This was pure MARKET TARGET. No government regulation prior to this happening. And someone somewhere made a good profit off of it.

Housing was pure consumer target. People were steady purchasing loans and property while it was already over priced. Tax revenue alone from the housing bubble is still being calculated. Residential Builders for the first time ever started selling stock in there companies and asset holding firms.
      But then we found out the truth. Nothing was worth what we paid for it. No government regulation again. Now we can see how how the very large banks are buying out smaller banks. The investor just lost allot money, and most of the consumers from of home sales has lost value in there property, but still owe the money. And someone somewhere made a profit.

Oil is the same trend. Stock sales of oil and energy in general have been on the rise. Therefore the representatives of this money in the markets have more speculating power. They are driving the price up and sales of the products are booming. Of course every excuse conceivable for higher price. I don't know what the outcome will be but I bet the pattern will show something similar the 2 bubbles above. Every one who invested or purchased will loose wealth because of it. And we will find no goverment regulation involved.

If you look at the market analysis of the 3 three bubbles they are identical. This has never happened in the history of the markets.
      Our money is being socially farmed. Someone in the 90's grew the crop and now they are harvesting from every aspect of society.

Watch the price of FOOD. Its the next logical candidate. It will lead to the most control and the greatest outpouring of money for Hording. Its already happening. And it has little to nothing to do with Global warming, or terrorist threats, or the threat of war. Only the fear of Hunger.
      Agro growers are prime candidates. They deal with every one from the consumers to the investor. The costs are all speculated. They have no goverment control.

Back to the Fuels and Global warming. I really doubt that the CO2 argument is the entire problem.
      I see a bigger problem and bigger set dominoes right in the current administration. Take for instance the first thing they did for foreign trade while in power. They went to renegotiate the Copper Ore prices coming from Mexico.
      Mexico wanted a 50% raise in the ore price. The bush people said NO. Mexico went to the world market and landed Russia and China in 1 trade trade negotiations. They got 150% increase in copper ore value with the conditions they would not sell ore to the US anymore. They don't and that has raised the value of copper products in this country, 250%.
      Not a mistake by an idiot but, a calculated choice by professional social logical farmers.
      The SUV thing by the car manufacturers was well in swing. Gas was being consumed cheaply, and the cost or thought of alternatives to fossil fuel went away and became harder to obtain do to the copper price.
      Along come the BIN LADEN. Great enemy to have cold war with. Ya he attacked us, and I would NOT be-little the loss for any story.

But I would go as far to say that in a public world we would probably find that Osama and George (JR) might have played together as children. The 2 families have a very established relationship. They have always done business with each other and for each other. Try to find out how many Bin Ladens have graduated from YALE and what Fraternity they belonged to.

Then comes natural disaster. I am not even going to list all of them. This was always apart of fuel production, an expected cost. During the bush administration it has now been a facture in the price of oil and fuel. Like they didn't know it was coming. The Iraq War was pushed before the war on terrorism. Then it was inevitable after we were attacked. But war was always a facture in oil production. But again we now have to pay for it.

Sooner or later we get to this year in which we are now looking to place blame on someone. My opinion blame the oil men in office.
      George said it clearly and loudly last month in the white house speech to the press. "The people representatives in congress will not allow US to drill in Anware"(The alaska region). Since then every major republican either from the house or senate or just the party spokesman have repeated the same "US" in there statements. This is a loud cry for them to have the right to drill anywhere. They are pure representaves of the oil buisness. In fact thats all there pushing for energy relief is right now.

And the true story is the gas prices are a blackmail attempt for us to give up mineral rights no matter the cost to the future. It has nothing to do with global warming. It has nothing to do with supply and demand, or speculation on futures.

Your best bet is to LOUDLY say you will not tolerate government being control by business. Make changes to the law OR ELSE.

Jefferson feared more than the monarchy, a civilization that would be controlled by a consumer mentality, imposed by business based monarchies. He advised the constitution be renewed by the people on regular basis to prevent this. Is it a wonder that a revolutionary like him had the for site to see the inevitable problems with a democratic capitalist republic. I think not. It happened in ROME. Its was starting to happen in the British empire. Juyst about any Amarican with eyeballs is watching go on around you all the time. We are called consumers in every major trade market report and now in government report.

Before long we will break under this control. There will be no more wealth to harvest. There will be no more free speech. There will only be Consumer, and Producer. Land Owner and Tenant, Rich and Poor. Sounds like a monarchy to me.

This whole thing should be lesson to all of us. Change is needed in our style of government. By any means necessary!!!

The problem being most of us can't even figure out who to blame. Why to blame. And we can't even conceive of enough unity as people to point the blame with a high percentage of accuracy.
      How would WE ever take our government back from the people who control it now.
      We can't. A good start would be the prosicution of the BUSH adiministration. Demand Impeachment. Demand Prosicution for crimes againts the Constitution and the WORLD. But the people represantatives in house, and I quete "Don't have the time". Hmm thats funny. We had the time when it came to Slobidan Melosivich, or Sadaam Husien, The Nazi Party memebers, Enron. But we don't have time for this guy.

Keep watching the left hand of the snake charmer while you get smacked with the right. Don't learn your lesson. Don't remove yourself from the consumer society by becoming independant from goverment aid and regulation. And by no means don't ever make them accountable for their actions. Depend on them to make Morel and Godly minded decisions. To protect you. And always let them have the last word.

Enjoy being a Tenant you poor consumer!!!

Matthew Jones

Comment

Please be aware of the following:

1. I did NOT write this article. John Coleman did.

2. This is only PART I, PART II is HERE

3. I did NOT endorse or criticize the info/opinions shared in the article

4. I DID ask for peoples opinions and their basis for them.

For all the input!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Global warming ???

Is man made CO2 to blame for global warming? this is not my field of expertise yet the ice core and geological data shows that a few thousand (10-20)years ago there was 4,000 times the present levels of CO2 in our atmosphere, not a big deal except that at the time it coincided with one of the longest Ice ages the planet has seen. (shouldn't it have been warmer?)

As far as the polar ice caps and Greenland's glaciers this type of warming has happened before (1050 A.D.) hence the farming and naming of Greenland by the Norse. Rumor in the climatologist and meteorologists camp is that the northern ice cap froze larger this last winter than it has for 50 years?

Does this point to mankind heating up the planet, I don't personally have all the data to assume that to be true. I do know Al Gore is a politician and most likely with a hidden agenda that is not in our best interest. From what I've seen and read he and his cohorts stand to make billions of dollars from our pockets with their carbon taxes and trading of carbon credits, all the while with a net Zero effect on the environmental problems we now face.

If someone wants to blame mankind for the problems of the planet, start addressing the real man made problems, poisons pumped in to our waters, soil , air and foods not to mention the wholesale rape of the oceans, forests and minerals virtually destroying the systems that would allow mother earth to adjust and survive the fluctuations of solar activity and even most of our folly.

Is global warming due to mankind I don't know but I doubt it.
          Do I trust the talking heads that serve those who would be kings, NO
          I fear the coming Ice Age more than Gore's propaganda of eminent doom from our CO2 production.

In no way do I mean to absolve us of our wrong doings with mother earth only to point out the propaganda of fear used for century's to control the masses of the ignorant being brought to bear once more in the name of global catastrophe, by those who will profit and dictate over us from their fear mongering.
          (Oh I'm sorry you've used up your carbon credits, no heating oil for you or your family, and we don't care that the glacier is about to carry away your house, its for your own good)

We can only combat the real threats to our planet with real and wide spread education. This can only be accomplished when we as a planet are no longer at the whim of those who hold us hostage with our lives through the control of our water, food and energy.

Personally I do everything I can to reduce my negative footprint on the planet while working towards energy independence, I'm sure I can do better and strive towards that.

Just my 2 cents worth
          And yes I've seen both of Al Gores films and no where does he give complete or balanced information, rather hysteria and a push for big brother to take more control of our lives (check out his second film and the hysterical push for carbon taxes and credits) and make huge profits.

Comment

Hi Kevin

Interesting article - sparking a very interesting discussion!

Has this subject been considered for the Paths 1World Module?

Love and Light and Balance xxx
            Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
            Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
            Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

H1 Tarkus.
              You make some good points, but as far as prosecuting anyone (which involves evidence & lawyers) that would be a fools mission. The simple and best way to change policy in this country is change the policy makersON'T RE-ELECT ANYONE FOR 4 ELECTION CYCLES. That would dissolve most of the "old boy networks" to a substantil degree and give them the message to shape up or we will ship them out!
              So folks, don't listen to any of this election year used horse oats stuff, kick out anyone you can And next time do the same irregardless of what they claim to have done for us. It's all smoke & mirrors & deflecting us from the real problems. If you doubt that then tell me who else is running for election. All we hear about is the presidency (the weakest office in our system of gov't) while the members of congress who make the laws & control the money keep their heads down until maybe a week before the election. Throw the bums out!!!
              Antiquer

Comment

just address it properly

Make it mandatory that ALL the ICE's have to have a fuel reforming (like GEET etc) or hydroxy booster on there NOW to stop pollution.

End of story, LAW mandated MANDATORY FITTING and then lets talk about global warming

Comment

Leaders and policy makers

Antiquer: Nice idea unfortunately from my observations the voting system has been hacked and is now controlled by the very people we want to vote out.

This seems to have happened on all levels of government, electronic counting machines in each precinct in LA 90% reported in at 10:00PM tax measure losing 2-1 at 8:00 AM next morning the count somehow shifted to the measure winning by 2-1 ??? This one levied a new communications tax to replace the one that had expired 5 years earlier and was still being collected illegally. And who do you protest to, the ones who profit from it.

With CEO of the manufacturing Corp. that make the electronic ballot machines stating he would like to see G.W. as president and do anything he could to help him win. And yet we're to believe it's not rigged???

I'm so sorry to see that the US has the fox guarding the hen house, with most people to busy or lazy to care.

Oh well, do our best as individuals and spread the word.

Comment

i'm a little off topic here, but all this talk of government reminded me of something i read not too long ago. some talk of new elements being discovered.

Newly Discovered Element!

A Major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element has been named "Governmentium." Governmentium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of minute particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete, when it would normally take less than a second.

Governmentium has a normal half life of 4 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
                    In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become assistant deputy neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as "Critical Morass." When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium - an element which radiates just as much energy as the Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

Comment

ROFL!!!! but alas too true.
                      AL.
                      Antiquer

Comment

Tobacco

To; Jessica
                        Tobacco leaves hanging from barns in Tennessee, Kentucky,or the Carolinas are not unusual. The Gores, or anyone else selling tobacco would not be unusual. Whether or not you do not like smoking, politics should be about policies, not personal peeves. I see your posts, and am not convinced you are that easily swayed. If I am wrong please hammer me unmercifully.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarkus View Post
                          Antiquer: Nice idea unfortunately from my observations the voting system has been hacked and is now controlled by the very people we want to vote out.

This seems to have happened on all levels of government, electronic counting machines in each precinct in LA 90% reported in at 10:00PM tax measure losing 2-1 at 8:00 AM next morning the count somehow shifted to the measure winning by 2-1 ??? This one levied a new communications tax to replace the one that had expired 5 years earlier and was still being collected illegally. And who do you protest to, the ones who profit from it.

With CEO of the manufacturing Corp. that make the electronic ballot machines stating he would like to see G.W. as president and do anything he could to help him win. And yet we're to believe it's not rigged???

I'm so sorry to see that the US has the fox guarding the hen house, with most people to busy or lazy to care.

Oh well, do our best as individuals and spread the word.
                          Tarkus; Iagree they have loaded the election system against us, esp. as they only put candidates up who are loyal to the system, not the voters. That's why I said don't believe any of this election year garbage by either party. They only have their own interest at heart.
                          The vote is the only control we have over them so if we show them we have had enough of the way they have been doing things and are not going to listen to hollow promises,etc.,and then not re-elect anyone for 4 election cycles to prove it, we will have a new gov't. which will believe what we say
                          and straighten up, at least to a large degree.
                          Enough said, let's get back to HHO boosters, etc.
                          Al.
                          Antiquer

Comment

Governmentium

What is the specific weight of governmentium? Does it have magnetism?( as to: Senaterium, or liberalite). I would like to have an attraction motor using the rare liberalite repulsion system, based on the carbon footprint exchange of monoxide vis a vis the bigoil death motor.

Comment

Originally posted by muttdogg View Post
                              What is the specific weight of governmentium? Does it have magnetism?( as to: Senaterium, or liberalite). I would like to have an attraction motor using the rare liberalite repulsion system, based on the carbon footprint exchange of monoxide vis a vis the bigoil death motor.
                              I hear the latest research shows the wt. of Governmentium is difficult to calculate as, unlike other elements, it shifts around but seems to be ever increasing as the wt. of the various neutrons increases due to their inertia, which creats more Critical Morass. It obviously has magnetic qualities as it continues to attract Senatorium, Liberalite & Moronite which need to be catalyzed.
                              Antiquer

Comment

Iran's President:

Market full of oil, price trend "fake": Ahmadinejad - Yahoo! News

Comment

Working...
                                X